[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So no one here is going to talk about Kubrick Confessing to faking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Really?

He hinted to it in the shining (pic related.)

http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/
>>
OP about two weeks behind the curve.
>>
>>17083864

Nah the video is less than 3 days old, shill.
>>
China still fakes it in this day and age.
>>
That's not Kubrick...

You guys seriously can't be this ignorant right?
>>
it's fake OP. if it wasn't Then we would be talking about it. since /x/ is all about proof etc
>>
>>17083858
>Update: There is a possibility that the interview may be a hoax, with many people commenting online that the person purporting to be Stanley Kubrick in the video is an actor called “Tom”.
That man looks nothing like Kubrick.
In fact I thought he was the game of thrones dude.
>>
This was confirmed fake.

The video has been on youtube for months before it was "supposedly" released.
Someone also linked another video of the same interview with the director coming on and telling the guy what to say for him to sound more like kubrick.
>>
>>17083882
Lolwut? I watched this weeks ago, it's already been confirmed for fake
https://youtu.be/-CA5hwTyU6A
5 minute mark, calls the guy Tom. Also is feeding him what he wants him to say the entire time
>>
The fact that the soviets never called out the moon landing as being faked should be proof enough that it happened.
>>
>>17083955
DING DING DING
>>
>>17083858
That's not Stanley Kubrick, you cum dumpster, the interviewer even calls him Tom at one point.
This has been discussed and rediscussed AT LEAST 3 or 4 times in the past couple weeks.
>>
>>17083955
this, they were literally listening to your average American take shits you think they would let this slip by?
>>
>>17083858
How many times do we have to tell you shills it's a fake before you leave this board for good?
>>
Painfully obvious hoax. Quit spreading this anti-White bullshit.
>>
Apollo realizers aren't going to get BTFO'd on a thread on /x/ this easily at least.
>>
>>17083858
>no one talking about shit we already talked about and forgot about
>Really?
Yeah, I know... also OP there's these things that no one ever heard before I think you should look up. One is called magic, one is called tinfoil, another is called Elisa Lam, and another is called go fuck yourself you fucking motherfuck.

Go promote your shitty lame-ass fake somewhere else.
>hurr those last 3 threads were practice runs
>I edited the video I swear
>>
>>17083858
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17065434/

already debunked. the OP got mad and deleted the thread. that seems to be the pattern.
if this is real, let's see that NDA, as well as a copy from Kubrick's lawyers and Murray's.
>>
>>17083945
I like how the uploaded mentions in the description that the earth is actually flat.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.