[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would be the cause of me hearing a random high pitch noise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 022813__4_.jpg (892 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
022813__4_.jpg
892 KB, 1920x1200
what would be the cause of me hearing a random high pitch noise in my ears one or the other . its kind of like the sound they use in video games if a flash bang or grenade goes off close to you. also i remember hearing this same sound in the same place if i would happen to drive down this one road in the same spot. is it like a frequency i am hearing and other people cant hear ?
>>
It's cells of your ear trying to repair itself, and failing. Nothing paranormal. Oh, and this happens to EVERYBODY, did you born yesterday?
>>
>>17083796
that doesn't explain the one spot where i hear the sound .
>>
>>17083775
It's called tinnitus, go get it checked by a doctor. It's nothing supernatural, but it could be a sign of hearing damage.
>>
could be many different things. don't jump to conclusions but you may want to look into gangstalking/electronic harassment

people who use the internet, and especially govt honeypot websites like 4chan are often targeted and itf it goes on you can become what some call a "targeted individual"

of course not to scare you, it is usually more complex than this but themoaryouknow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qFdirp4puM
>>
>>17083813
Very much this
Started when I was 16, 24 now and diagnosed with sensorineural hearing loss.
I'll likely need an implant by 40. Go see a doctor and find out what if anything can be done
>>
File: 1449164199354.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1449164199354.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>17083829
>don't jump to conclusions
>gang stalking/electronic harassment
You need to go outside more often
>>
>>17083803
Okay, fine. It's the goddamn ayy lmaos sending you subliminal messages to go to the location you keep hearing the noise so they can pick you up and show you this AMAZING bar at the end of the universe. Satisfied?
>>
>>17083829
i dont think a human thing can be targeting me. because sometimes when i think of a thought inside my head and i feel guilty about the thought or self conscious about it the ringing happend. it was like a signal to me i dont want you to think that. oh and last night it was really werid this loud voice woke me up and it said public shooting . i think maybe whatever is trying to control my mind thinks i fit the profile of being one of those mass shooting individuals. i think its trying to subconsciously make me into something but perhaps i am not letting it do that.
>>
File: confusedfranco.jpg (20 KB, 510x476) Image search: [Google]
confusedfranco.jpg
20 KB, 510x476
>>17083860
Have you ever had a psyche evaluation? You may want to look into that kiddo
>>
>>17083843
its like everytime me and my friend would dive past this one house i would hear a loud ringing in my ear but it sounded to me like it was a frequency being blown threw that area and it was not just my hearing i would always ask him if he heard it too and he would say no what are you talking about.
>>
>>17083868
yea i have and every doctor i have been too they all diagnosed me with something different . so that proves i am just smarter than they are. or i am just really fucked up and no one knows what is wrong with me.
>>
>>17083879
>i am just smarter than they are
You're cute.
>>
>>17083829
all cases of gangstalking are from literal schitzos
>>
File: 1431201215760.jpg (39 KB, 420x424) Image search: [Google]
1431201215760.jpg
39 KB, 420x424
Hey thanks nigger, I just turned back into my tinnitus because of you.
>>
>>17084471
If 1 person can stalk then LOTS of people can stalk, too.
>>
>>17084567
Why would the government wanna gangstalk random nobodies?
what's the point
>>
>>17084649
They're just upset that not everybody is hooked up to social networking yet...
>>
>>17084550
Now you are thinking about your breathing and breathing manually.

Also, you are now aware of how your clothes feel on you.

Finally, the game.
>>
>>17084713
Do u know of any videos or proof of legitimate gangs talking?
>>
>>17084787
gang stalking *
hahaha
>>
>>17083775
>what would be the cause of me hearing a random high pitch noise in my ears one or the other
LITERALLY caused by being underage, if intentional this is a pretty funny post desu
>>
>>17083775
I just heard a story on the radio this morning about how the CIA "tortured" poor terrorists at Guantanamo by always playing an annoying high pitched sound in their cells. Could be some spook conspiracy against you.

But its probably tinnitus, turn your music down.
>>
>>17083775
My personal belief is that what we hear are our own brain waves. I believe that we don't hear it all the time because we have heard since birth and we have adapted to it. My theory also would explain why babies cry for no reason a lot (they have undeveloped eardrums and it hurts to have a high-pitched ringing in your ears.) I wont staying in the thread btw.
>>
I'm a family practice doctor at a large hospital in Southern California. I come to /x/ for relaxation and entertainment.

Now that the disclaimer is taken care of, I can say you are most likely experiencing tinnitus or a drop in blood pressure, the second being more likely and also potentially more problematic. See a doctor.
>>
I warned you about earpro bro
>>
>>17083775
tinnitus
>>
>>17083775
Tinnunitus or whatever, auditory hallucinations. I used to get them all the time, but it was stuff that I had sort of anticipated hearing like calls from work (not even kidding) or my name being called. Sounded real as fuck, woulda bet my life it was. Yours isn't even that interesting.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.