[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, whats a good crystal for protection of a traveler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: .jpg (1 MB, 1592x1596) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
1 MB, 1592x1596
Hey /x/, whats a good crystal for protection of a traveler?
>>
>>17083726

One that's sharp enough to stab a violent vagrant.
>>
rose quartz
>>
>>17083741
>>
>>17083741
This.

And tiger's eye.
>>
>>17083751
I personally never heard of rose quartz being used for protection during travel? Care to explain?
>>
File: merkaba.jpg (8 KB, 214x170) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.jpg
8 KB, 214x170
Anon, the answer so far are not bad, or wrong, but they are not ideal either.

The ideal crystal for your needs is yellow jasper.

Even more ideal is a merkaba cut yellow jasper. "Merkaba" is a Hebrew word meaning "chariot." The universe loves the humor of a traveler carrying a "chariot" cut stone.
>>
>>17083757
you sell it to buy a gun
>>
>>17083726
Crystallized semen.
>>
>>17083757
yeah, the magic waves of energy pulsate out and form a globe of rosy protection around you like the force fields in star wars
the tooth fairy told me when i caught him sneaking out one time
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 162x312) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 162x312
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

"He" is Jesus Christ
>>
>>17083777
You can't buy a gun with three US dollars.
>>
File: 1441150212385.png (59 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1441150212385.png
59 KB, 280x280
>>17083845
>>17083839
>tfw Rpers invade
>>
>>17083839
This is a legitimate and reasonable answer. I'm sorry I doubted you, anon.
>>
>>17083770
I thought I wasn't gonna like you.
>The universe loves the humor of a traveler carrying a "chariot" cut stone.
but fuckall if that aint good reasoning.
I might start with the talismans just because of that.
>>
Depends on what you want to get out of traveling OP. Be more specific. Or are you looking for protection?
>>
>>17083978
Nevermind. Answered my own question. Here you are OP....
Protection: Smoky Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Snowflake Obsidian, Turquoise or Ammonite.
>>
>>17083978
OP here, good fortune, protection, the staying of homesickness
>>
>>17083770
>The universe loves the humor of a traveler carrying a "chariot" cut stone.
Excuse me, I'm retard, why?
>>
>>17085040
Did you just question the universe?
>>
First start with lead use salt peter and charcoal last fashion a copper jacket for the whole thing bang talisman
>>
First start with lead use salt peter and charcoal last fashion a copper jacket for the whole thing ..bang talisman
>>
>>17083726
Onyx
>>
The kind of crystal that you cook up in a trashy trailer will be the best for travel.
>>
>>17085040
Whatever you are using to travel - car, plane, bicycle, whatever - is your chariot, in a sense.

Now, generally, when talking about a merkaba the "chariot" is not meant to be so literal. It is a spiritual concept, after all.

So, to answer your question, it's just a silly play on words, light-hearted but not at all satirical or disrespectful. I think that's a great attitude to approach travel from.
>>
>>17086195
>>17086186
>>>/k/
But srsly OP dont a pussy. buy a gun.
>>
>>17083726
crystal meth, get lit whilst traveling and you feel like superman.
>>
>>17084462

cheap hematite magnetic bracelets/anklets/necklace. charge it up with some extra electromagnetic force.
>>
1) jerk off to moot
2) freeze semen into popsicle
3) stick in anus

protection for lief
>>
>>17086492
Thanks for the tip. Its a great shape. The stone has a nice color too.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (161 KB, 736x1216) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
161 KB, 736x1216
>>17086066
Yeah :)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.