[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird shit happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: LuizSargeta.jpg (9 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
LuizSargeta.jpg
9 KB, 300x250
I thought I could get some /x/ help with this, since it seems like something you guys might be able to help. Okay.

For the last months I've had this weird feeling. An unbearable thing. It's not every day, but when it comes, it's really awful. I'm not sure how I can describe it though. It's just something unbearable that seems to want to get out.

After some time, this feeling seemed to have evolved. It was kinda like a movie in my head repeating itself. Not sure how to describe it either. A big field with black grass and red skies, dark faceless dead bodies with lots of blood and tore off parts. And the feeling was just awful. This thing seems to haunt me. It makes me want to suicide in bloody and awful ways and self-harm. Idk, maybe you folks can help with this, since it seems to get worst every day. And I'm having outbreaks where I get really angry and rude and fight with everyone.

I don't know if it helps or is related, but I have depression and recent suicide attempt history. Not really due to this thing, though.

So, what /x/ folks think? Shoot me with your thoughts.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17083424
Fallen angels are messing with you. Pray To the Lord Yehoshua, or Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father in Heaven for help.
>>
It does sound of this base reality and negative. Find the light within thy soul for it will outshine all darkness. I love you.
>>
>>17083551
I'm an atheist, so, no, sorry. Thanks anyway.

>>17083557
Thanks.
>>
>>17083424
Google for antidepressants other than SSRIs and the like. This is a medical problem. Not paranormal hogwash.
>>
>>17083930
>things are weird
>I'll ask the paranormal board
>what do guys? things weird.
Demonz bad, pray to nondemonz.
>no thx is atheist
What exactly is your learning disability?
>>
>>17083951
but no for real: this
>>
>>17083424

I've had experience with a similar type of entity. It showed up frequently in my dreams for several years.

It is trying to influence you, and change your outlook on life and ultimately your character. It's trying to change you for the worse.

Do the LBRP. Every day, multiple times a day, until the little bitch leaves. Google it if you're not familiar with it, it's a common ritual.

Its greatest weapon is the fact that you don't even believe in it. You'll go through stages of being logical and denying its existence. And then thinking maybe it's just a purely psychological phenomenon, and you'll have fun analyzing yourself. And then you will try to bargain, thinking maybe this is paranormal, but a cool experience. Maybe you should take the time and carefully observe this thing, take it slow. It's innocent before proven guilty just like it's a person. Maybe its friendly and you can even hold hands and sing kumbaya together. You can learn something new and maybe end up with a new friend. And all the people telling you to be logical, and then nice, and then compromising, does not bloody help.

Fuck that OP. Don't be a moron and a pussy the way I was with my experience.

Banish this fucker. Acknowledge that you have a problem, and promptly take actions to permanently remove it from your world. Your thing sounds nastier than mine.
>>
>>17083951
I don't really take antidepressants because my psychologist said they didn't believe in them and they believed therapy could do fine. And I never got to see her again. Thanks a bunch, anon.

>>17083968
I never mentioned the thing I feel is an entity or demon; to be honest, it's more like a feeling or energy, I don't know how to explain

I just posted here in /x/ because I see some helpful folks sometimes and I could use their help. If you're not gonna help, you don't need to even reply. But of course, it's your keyboard and your PC, so type everything it's fine to you.
>>
>>17083557
lol
>>
>>17084050
>I never mentioned the thing I feel is an entity or demon; to be honest, it's more like a feeling or energy, I don't know how to explain

This is a mistake I've made in the past as well. Entities will not have the word "entity" written across their forehead. They're not always going to look like a person or an animal that goes "rawwwr" as they try to obviously hurt you. At least not the more clever ones.

As an example, some may be like a cloud or a fog that surrounds you. You may never see a "concrete" thing like a person or animal, but you'd just be constantly surrounded by this fog. The fog may stay with you for so long that you think it's normal. It may color the way you see the world without you ever realizing it. A negative entity and its influence can work like this, and it sounds quite a bit like what you're going through. That feeling or energy you described is pretty much you sensing the entity around you.
>>
>>17084085
That sounds pretty convincing. Thanks a lot, anon, I'll try the ritual you mentioned. I'll go on and get rid of this thing. Thanks so much!
>>
File: 1420332984786.jpg (82 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
1420332984786.jpg
82 KB, 636x477
>>17084207

Best of luck man. Remember that you're higher on the food chain than whatever's messing with you.

If one attempt to defeat it does not work, keep going. Try again, again and again. Remember, everyday, until the bitch likes it.
>>
>>17084050
There are novel antidepressants that work by promoting neurogenesis. Check out NSI-189. You can buy it online for a few bucks. No serious side effects. The drug is still on its trial phase.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.