[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral Projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: varcolacisigil_525.jpg (50 KB, 525x320) Image search: [Google]
varcolacisigil_525.jpg
50 KB, 525x320
I'm having trouble astral projecting, I'm lying still, relaxed yet focused but time and time again I just black out.

Feel drained the next day and have almost no recollection of the night before. I once came close, vibrations N shit and heard a woman scream in my left ear(the loudest thing I have ever heard) it was pretty awesome yet made me nervous alittle.

I'm getting there. It's only a question of when.

So please share pointers/tips that work for you
>>
Been trying for years on an off. Never worked for me. I guess some people just don't have it
>>
>>17083377
Any borderline success?

Vibrations, voices etc
>>
>>17083337
Do not do such things. This "woman" was not a female, it does not care about you, and wants to see you in hell with it. Astral projection is very dangerous and you are opening up yourself to these entities when you do such things. Turn to Yehoshua the Son of The Father in Heaven.
>>
>>17083491
That's kinda the point, I want to see pure evil if such things even truely exist.

But not everything astral is evil, I believe they just communicate differently.
>>
Have been having uncontrolled astral projections ever since 2012. I see so many incredible things like creatures and beings. It also feels very therapeutic because right after the projecting, it feels so calm and collected.

It's not all sugar though, I have ran into countless situations where beings are after me and want to manipulate my thoughts into a fearful pannicked state.

Astral projection is an experience I would want everyone to have. Ask your Creator for guidance and help in this area.
>>
>>17083594
You do not want to meet these beings. They despise you completely.
>>
>>17083637
Akshuulee!!!
Quite a few of them have told me they love me when I was depressed.

Dont detach from your astral familia.
>>
>>17083623
how do you astral project?
>>
>>17083654
They are are all fallen angels. Perhaps some of the lowly ones are nephilim spirits, according to the Book of Enoch. This is how they work. They make you depressed, then they show you "love", and so on. It is so that you depend on their attention, they are making you submissive to them. Literally all of them hate you.
>>
>>17083337
>>17083377
>>17083476
>>17083491
>>17083594
>>17083623
>>17083637
>>17083654
>>17083668
>>17083670

Well shit, let's just make /x/ the RP board already.
>>
>>17083670
Thats lousey shit youre selling cuh.
>>
>>17083491
go back to the church father, you're drunk
>>
>>17083679
Except that all of this is real. Repent from your ways now, The Second Coming is soon.
>>
>>17083679
It always was, just with a theme
>>
>>17083637
Good, they should
>>
>>17083679
The only person who would be on the RP board is your mom.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.