[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, does /x/ do urban exploration? Do you know some good ch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 927491_original.jpg (433 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
927491_original.jpg
433 KB, 800x533
Hey, does /x/ do urban exploration?
Do you know some good channels or spooky videos?

i found this one. pretty scary house, looks like someone was living in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4WhVwEUPw
>>
File: IMG-20151213-WA0009[1].jpg (58 KB, 472x710) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151213-WA0009[1].jpg
58 KB, 472x710
the slavshitbuddies do it, but remember to have a protector artifact with you always, the zone is dangerous
>>
>>17083224
That guy has some pretty nice videos, Janne Flinck.
>>
This is Dan Bell, Proper People, Adam The Woo, Tikitrex, Thecarpetbagger, exploring with Josh
>>
A small channel, named "Orteca". Found it a few years ago. It's got some nice exploration videos, and the quality is top-knotch. Not particularly active, though, but still a great place for that kind of thing.
>>
File: monolith.png (496 KB, 625x485) Image search: [Google]
monolith.png
496 KB, 625x485
>>17084038
>>
https://youtu.be/aMHdNstOR-U
Is that a fucking body at 28:45!?
This is after finding a load of blood in a room at 21:30
>>
>>17086436
Disregard the body, I suck cocks
>>
>>17086436
>>17086445
Possible head at 37:30 however
>>
>>17086436
looks like its red paint
>>
>>17086436
Fake as shit, blood doesnt appear to be coagulated or oxidized at all also looks as though the hair had been rubbed purposely into the 'blood', also looks as though someone had sprayed it everywhere if you look at the drain there are 3 distinct splotches leading towards it.

It's a real shame though Urbex is cool but people need to preserve the buildings instead of being fuckheads like this guy.
>>
>>17086584
obviously he didnt put it there, like he says in the video that it propably is some vandal pulling a prank. watch hes other videos
>>
>>17086620
You're probably right, but those footprints are for a pretty tall looking motherfucker, the average male height in Finland is 5'10 and when he knocks over the glass and takes a close up shot you can see a slight imprint from his shoes that show a small cube-like pattern consistent with the other footprints.

But either way he has posted some pretty cool videos so kudos to him
>>
>>17083224
wonder what happened to the person who was living there.. they just left? with the radio on? spooky
anyway i would love to do some like the guy in your video but i live in the so called metropolitan area of finland so if there are any abandoned places here they're probably being demolished or renovated right now
>>
>>17086699
The previous owner could have left due to old age and not being able to live alone anymore. The radio was probably on to keep intruders away. Or maybe some junkies or hobos live there, although that seems unlikely since nothern Finland is pretty scarce area.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.