[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Illuminati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: ISeeYou.gif (969 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
ISeeYou.gif
969 KB, 500x600
>What are they?
People who have come together for humanity.

>How are they pulled together
People who have filly accepted that G-d doesn't talk to us anymore and have agreed to have two groups.

>What are the groups?
One applies good, the other absolute evil.

>Why do the good ones let the evil ones do evil?
To see if G-d will talk to us again and to give real total free will to humans out of mercy.

So now you know, what will you do, sir?

>Source?
In the following quote from Ancient Operative Masonry, author S.R. Parchment talks about the mysterious Brothers of the shadow who practice human sacrifice. He then goes on to explain why a Brother of the Great White Lodge does not try to stop them. Parchment explains giving the typical New Age reasoning.

The Brothers of the Shadow who are in the flesh are usually very fearful of death and are, therefore, ever in quest of methods for prolonging their physical existence.
The question has often been asked, why do the Brothers of the Great White Lodge, who are said to be emissaries of God, permit such diabolical practices to be perpetuated throughout the ages? This question shows clearly that the mission of the Brothers of Light is not understood. Since these great souls are working in absolute harmony with cosmic law, they can at best only foster that which is good in whomsoever it is found. A moment's thought on this subject should be sufficient to convince one that if the Great Ones were to influence man to do the things which they think best for his future welfare, they would be depriving him of the many valuable experiences so essential for the building of soul qualities. It is obvious that continued guidance from without would inevitably reduce man to an automaton; while with freedom to choose, he evolves into a dynamic God.

http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/child_protection/connection_between_freemasonry_and_egyptian_mystery_religion.htm
>>
File: Biblical Yahweh Slays Leviathan.jpg (157 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Yahweh Slays Leviathan.jpg
157 KB, 500x622
Interesting post but Yahweh is very much involved still in the world...
>>
File: 1450115396589.gif (2 MB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
1450115396589.gif
2 MB, 500x214
>>17082519
>much involved still in the world...
Yahweh is around. He just needs to show himself and they will stop at nothing to make sure he shows himself.
>>
File: secretschool.jpg (25 KB, 315x475) Image search: [Google]
secretschool.jpg
25 KB, 315x475
Freemason here.

This book will explain everything.
>>
Serious question-

Why do they want to provoke him to showing himself?

They will likely have to contend with his wrath
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
>>17082768
>They will likely have to contend with his wrath
That is another part of what makes this a righteous act.
>>
Please explain? You lost me there?
>>
>>17082845
He's saying the benevolent faction can barely interfere on our behalf bexause we need to learn.
>>
Interesting...I just would prefer to pray to Yahweh for his kingdom to return to Earth instead of provoking him like a child looking for a reaction from his parent.
>>
>>17082502
>kek
W
>>
>>17082739
>wow
>>
>>17082765
Are freemasons nihilistic/existentialists ?
>>
>>17083049
this
>>
>>17083950
Not particularly, no.
>>
File: 545672412.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
545672412.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>
>>17082502
So basically they are enslaving humanity to get G-d to talk to us again?
>>
File: vladtheinhaler.jpg (62 KB, 542x577) Image search: [Google]
vladtheinhaler.jpg
62 KB, 542x577
>>17082502

How does one "contribute" to the cause as it were?

Is the "spooky" aura and perpetuation of that aura by design? Does secrecy aid their power?
>>
>>17082519

Yeah in Islamic Sate.
>>
They like freemasons worship Satan in exchange for secular power they wield their control system to keep the masses trapped in a state of sin so as to be disconnected from God.
>>
>>17084281

Can you define sin? Honestly curious; it seems like a lot of people in power are involved in pedophilia, subjugation, etc. Are these acts blown out of proportion by a curious subset of the populace, or am I missing something?
>>
They use the mystique and curiosity their name invokes to manipulate the minds of the masses. This is sort of like the movie the Matrix, but even that was created to make you dismiss the concept that you have been programmed. They want you numb dumb and deaf completely addicted to their lies and pursuing the money they print, taking the drugs they provide, and consuming the garbage media they put into your head to keep you asleep. Have you ever wondered why in a nation born from the seeds of revolution everyone is content with saying "haha those liars in washington, those crooks on wall st?" Why is it a big satirical joke? It is what it is right? Just sit down and shut up right? Hey maybe next time your president will fix things, right? Have they ever fixed anything? No it never ever changes because they are puppets playing a roll and that roll is absolutely not conducive to your well being.
>>
>>17084305
Sin is everything that is against God. We all sin and that's why you don't know God.
>>
>>17084316

What's the closet religion or group they follow; I.E., Christian, Islam... or are they pluralisitc?
>>
>>17084316
The only way to know God is through accepting Christ's sacrifice at the cross for you as payment for your sin and repent by confessing this with your mouth and believe he died and rose. I don't even care if this sounds crazy anymore, it's the end of days dude I'm over this. When you know Him, you will see what I see. He gives sight to the blind. I'm so sick of leaving my house every day and seeing this insanity every day. I mean they aren't even giving you the illusion of democracy anymore, it's literally like they're saying "uhhh... you can have the wife of the dude who got a blowjob in the white house or the tv character" I mean wake up they have millions of plastic caskets set aside for you for when they let the economy drop.
>>
>>17084340
Christianity because Jesus is THE way, the truth, the life. Islam is what's going to be used against the true jews and Christians in WW3 although idk why they call it that I guess the masons are deceived into actually believing they're going to survive Armageddon and complete their journey to the throne. I don't know how much you can see but I hope you find Christ before it's over man God bless.
>>
>>17082502
how much you wanna bet God looks down upon the White lodge and has sorrow for their lack of empathy for the victims of the shadow?
>>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
>>
>>17084372

Thanks bud. I am curious. What about Christ makes him the only way? Honest question, maybe you have an answer or a recommendation.
>>
I'll keep fighting the good fight anon
>>
>>17084395
He is the only person in history to not sin, the son of God, the word of God manifested in the flesh. Sin separates you from God and keeps you from knowing Him. We have all sinned, The wages of sin is death. Even though we pretty much spit in his face he still loves us because he's perfect. As a means of giving you a way out he came to our level and died on that cross as a declaration of love for us but also as a sign of how much He hates sin. God is made up of the Father, the son, the Holy Spirit, this is what makes the Godhead or God.
>>
>>17084546
If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
>>
File: Nothing_To_See_Here.jpg (48 KB, 280x347) Image search: [Google]
Nothing_To_See_Here.jpg
48 KB, 280x347
>>17084340
>What's the closet religion or group they follow; I.E., Christian, Islam... or are they pluralisitc?
>Shadow
I will just leave this here.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.