[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural Abilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 1440231294975.jpg (344 KB, 1024x822) Image search: [Google]
1440231294975.jpg
344 KB, 1024x822
So, /x/, Give me your most wanted supernatural abilities. Lycan, vampiric, magical - Go nuts. Also, with each power you have, you must give good reasoning for it.
>>
I want invinciblity, super speed and super jump so that i can run really fast and throw myself into things
>>
Agelessness
>>
>>17082175
Really heavy feet, so I can walk around during hurricanes
>>
>>17082175
Invisibility (full spectrum), a mental whiteboard, and variable speed of thought (up to near infinite thoughts per second). With those I could develop any power within whatever true limits exist.
>>
I want hyperpenis.
>>
>>17082175
I have it alreading.
>>
>>17082206
I like it! Very intriguing.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 370x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 370x295
I want the power to summon moon man to do my bidding
>>
>>17082217
u aint shit boi
>>
Freeze vision: the ability to freeze others with just my gaze. Into ice/stone/solid matter. I'd be a modern day medusa. Except I'd be able to control when I activate my deadly gaze
>>
Immortal, ability to create/destroy/control matter. So that I can create thing just by thinking it, and live to become a God
>>
>>17082220
kkk
>>
>1: the ability to attract supernatural phenomenon, or to lead me to supernatural phenomenon
>2: some ability to help protect me from any harmful supernatural phenomenon. Or maybe just the ability to turn #1 off at will.

A similar approach to >>17082206 , this would allow me to develop any power.
>>
The ability to learn new things instantly.
>>
The ability to possess any living individual for an unlimited duration. This would give me complete control over the person. I could be.. anyone and in a sense this would make me immortal in that I could 'body jump' to a younger person/host whenever I please.

Downside: I'd have no true identity
>>
i can see life aura
>>
The power to make anyone fall deeply, hoplessly in love with me. Like to the point where it hurts to be seperated from me and if i were to reject them they would give up on everything in their life only to beg for my affection and acceptence. But i'll only limit myself to one being or person. I mean imagine having a powerful person be completely devoted to you and only you. Supernatural beings may also apply but, having a god become obsessed with you and possibly keep you to him/herself in a seperated realm or destroy the whole human race out of jelousy just so its only you two for an eternity... that would be kinda spooky.
>>
The power to love myself for who I am, the power to actually get around and do things, the power to enjoy life
>>
>>17082641
This
>>
>>17082637
That's a good one anon. I can definitely see the appeal of that kind of power. But do you think it would ever get to you, the fact that your chosen being/persons love for you isn't genuine? As in they didn't choose you out of their own free will. If you can get past that, fair enough
>>
>>17082620
If you mean aura, it's easy to see
>>
>>17082198
genius.
>>
>>17082175
Extreme luck , to the point almost nothing goes wrong
>>
The ability to shapeshift into anything, ignoring complexity of the object. Mechanical, organic, you name it. That would be one hell of a power imo
>>
esper. no rituals needed. no incantations needed . no standard ability set. no weaknesses beyond what a normal human has

i think telekinesis would be the most useful if you could at least lift your own body off the ground but the range of possibilities makes the sky the limit
>>
Really bendy thumb
>>
>>17082641
Aw man, that got me right in the feels. I just wanted to shitpost about making people's head's explode with my mind but no you had to post that. Damn...
>>
>>17082175
Invisibility, to hide and do whatever I want without prying eyes.
Telekenisis, to fly and manipulate things.
Or just generally being able to fly.

Aglessness and other stuff is great too
>>
illussion manipulation
>>
>>17082175
Objective understanding of reality with the mental capacity to handle it, and the ability to teach it effectively.
If you can intuitively feel how many atoms a rock has (if they even exist) then you can probably do anything.
Reason being I believe that is what every scientist is striving for, and if we got it now, it'd be interesting to see where we'd go next.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Nobody mentioned fucking mind-control? That shit can get you anywhere in life!
>>
>>17082175
Biokinesis

The ability to have full control and manipulation over your biological matter.

Regeneration
Immortality
Shape Shifting
Hyper Adaptation

You can potentially become a perfect biological being with that power.
>>
>teleportation
>time travel
>shape shifting
>>
File: 1399729025885.jpg (41 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1399729025885.jpg
41 KB, 960x640
Telepathy, but a specific form of telepathy.

I want to jam peoples brains. Disorganize their thoughts, make them delusional, make the hallucinate.

Only temporarily and only within a set proximity, but uncontrollably and devastatingly.
>>
Velocity manipulation (affects Inertia as well), for a few reasons a big one being so that if I, for example, throw a pin at a door, I could force the pin to travel through the door. While a bigger example would be for me to affect spinning direction of Earth, or even pushing it into the sun.
>>
>>17082175
I've always wanted to be able to freeze time. The stuff you could do with it is endless. You could sneak in to secret places, steal money (from bad people of course), get secret info, get close to dangerous things/people/animals without having to worry, maybe even see some QTs naked.
>>
>>17085987
r u trying 2 lose weight bro
>>
>>17082175
the ability to transcend any and all of reality.
>>
the ability to materialize all forms of matter with just a thought
reason: so I can go for my dream while also protecting myself
>>
Power of persuasion
>>
>>17082175
I have the ability to suck my own dick.
>>
>>17082209
Underrated post
>>
>>17086813
this desu
>>
The ability to cause things to happen with a snap of my fingers. Assassinations? Check. Money? Check. Power? Check. All through luck and chance. And nobody would ever know since it all looked like an accident.
>>
I like where this is going so far, keep up the good work!
>>
I want the superpower of be happy.
>>
>>17086918
I want to be able to make people know how to be happy : )
>>
>>17083017
Oh i can get past that, the problem is stopping it. Things might get nasty.
>>
The ability to change percentages of things.
As in:
>Wants to have wings
>Changes percentage from 0% to 100% that you will have wings

You could do anything
>>
>>17082175
being able to socialize
>>
>>17082175
I want the ability to stop aging in appearance. I don't mind dying between 70 and 100 or whatever I just don't want to look old.
>>
File: Aesma2.jpg (112 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
Aesma2.jpg
112 KB, 600x776
I shit you not, I have premonitions (manifest in physical/emotional ways) and future sight or deja vu via my dreams.
The only power I want is the power to eject myself into the fucking sun
>>
>>17087839

Quiet down neck-beard, nobody wants to join your RP.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.