[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel like im being stalked by something pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>entire week has passed, felt otherworldly presence of some sort every night
>door bell rang, checked cameras and no-one is around the doorbell/property
>trying to convince myself the doorbell is just malfunctioning
>not working, freaking the fuck out
>taking modaphil to stay awake, better option then turning the lights off and attempting to sleep
>post experiences/comments, keep me entertained
>>
>>17081731
>post experiences/comments, keep me entertained

We're not here to entertain you, especially if you're too damn lazy to post a decent thread yourself.
>>
>>17081784
This.

Staying awake indefinitely is only going to make you paranoid and crazy.

Look at this way - if you go to sleep and die, at least you won't have to bear the agony of being awake when it happens. Go to bed, kid.
>>
>>17081794

Don't worry, guys and gals. You'll see the monsters soon enough and we'll all learn about people hiding in mountains. :)
>>
>>17081731
Sometimes door bells malfunction. In my old house, we had a doorbell that would randomly ring at all hours, we ended up disconnecting it.
Moral of the story: OP is a fag,
>>
>>17081731
Sounds like brain problems, OP. Seek medical help now before things get out of hand. Good luck and be well.
>>
>>17081731
Get a dog. A good one.
>paranoid person
>have great pyrenees
>if he doesn't bark, nothing is wrong and I'm sketching out
>no need to worry if no barking
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.