[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man I really miss HPJ Does he have a regular schedule here on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bigfoot.jpg (283 KB, 2500x3434) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
283 KB, 2500x3434
Man I really miss HPJ

Does he have a regular schedule here on /x/ again? He had to take down his tumblr account.
>>
I haven't seen him post here at all since. If you didn't catch it, a couple of followers made a Facebook group shortly before he took the blog down, though.
>>
>>17081674

Do you have the name?

Also did any archive his posts? I remember one anon said he would but hpj had to give us a false deadline a week after the one he posted.

Which caught me off guard really.
>>
>>17081685
It's a closed group on Facebook called "HPJ Paranormal". Sebastien Neron created it. We actually have an archive of all his stuff on there.

From what I understood, the date he gave us was more when it 'had' to be taken down, but for some reason it was taken down earlier. Surprised the crap out of me too.
>>
>>17081693

Well I sent an invite, but seeing as their is an archive I'm the description I don't really need acceptance.

HPJ changed my life, and I couldn't have been happier to have known him for as long as I did.

I've always wanted to help defend the people from the paranormal, but more importantly research it.
>>
>>17081693

Honestly his conformation of cryptids and vamps/ werewolf thing's was a huge relief for me.

Questions that had always bothered me.
>>
>>17081707
Yeah, it was definitely an amazing experience to find out about all this stuff. I'll never be the same again, and it's kind of weird knowing about this whole other world of ours and knowing that 90%+ of people outright dismiss it as nonsense, even though it has a factual, scientific basis.

It was a nice ride while it lasted.
>>
>>17081715

There's the best part, the science behind it.

I can't believe that their are people SCIENTIFICALLY researching the paranormal.

Also,did you catch that YouTube video of the space whale before his tumblr got deleted? That was insane.
>>
>>17081723
No, I don't recall the space whale video. Do you have a link?
>>
>>17081729

HPJ very subtly confirmed this one.

But also no fucking missle does this

https://youtu.be/yu7mNmqJJ10
>>
>>17081739
That's a high altitude cruise missile bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.