[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abramelin thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: yokel.jpg (26 KB, 324x243) Image search: [Google]
yokel.jpg
26 KB, 324x243
Noticing all this life is just some sort of weird test. In my dreams, I drive down streets I recognize but have never seen. I speak with people that I'm intimately familiar with but never met in my life. When I'm drifting off to sleep, I always feel like I'm falling. Like I fell out of the back of a jet plane.

Anons, I think we live this life synchronistically with other lives. Perhaps all of space time is occurring simultaneously with no differentiation. We're all gods experiencing this life as some sort of test with everything we interact with, feel, or experience just being yet one more thing we must feel or experience. My only confusion is when I interact with others. Are they a manifestation or are we all just a billion different shards from the same light bouncing off one another?

What do, anons?
>>
Op is faggot???
>>
>>17080877
It doesn't matter how deep or spiritually fulfilling your words are - if you're starting off with a picture of Cleatus & his family then this is automatically a shit thread. Sorry, OP.
>>
Gibbe da pussy b0ss
>>
File: where_we_are.png (26 KB, 1000x268) Image search: [Google]
where_we_are.png
26 KB, 1000x268
>>
I feel this op. Especially the part of everything being a test. Everything that happens in life just seems like a test or lesson thrown at us from some higher source.
>>
Maybe the sun shines and sets each day. Maybe the earth spins perfectly. Maybe I'm here to help my brothers. Maybe we're all just here for the ride.
>>
>>17080913
>>17080885
are you both new here? christ. go away
>>
>>17081231
There's no test, there's no paper. You make choices.
>>
>>17080877
You live, and you learn from life. Then you die until you become a god. But in deeper terms, we all are gods.
>>
>>17081235
Are you new here?
Yes you are obviously, I am sorry. Your highness.

Now look. There is no test unless you are testing.
Tests are a thing of personality. If you are unpersonal you are not tested, but are maybe a test for others.

Again.
You are the one who is testing. And so the result will be you being tested. Ouroboros. Think a little.

There is nothing you can do until you realize who you are and what you are doing. And right now you are dreaming.
Find out for yourself, don't take my word for it.
>>
>>17080913
>>17080885
samefag
>>
Light in extension.
>>
>>17083046
Nope.
And you only had a 50-50 chance.

Op is infact a faggot and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

>>17083057
Light in compression.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.