[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I feel like my reality is going to breakdown at any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1700x2340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1700x2340
Sometimes I feel like my reality is going to breakdown at any moment.
My mind constantly races with thoughts, and there's a little voice in my head that always makes it as if everything has absolutely no value in what I am aiming for, the complete abstinence from materialistic objects and social life, living an almost entirely secluded life I feel has led me to be disassociated with reality.
I sometimes see things,hear things, I sometimes feel absolutely shitty about my state of mind, but also find myself loving the fact that I'm alive that it gives me this intense feeling.
I spend most time, either reading, listening to music or playing guitar.
I find no interest to doing any other thing, not talking to people or going out too often.
And the times I am alone I tend to drift into this state of mind that feels timeless.
Am I going insane /x/?
>>
>>17080671
it sounds like your time alone has affected you negatively. i had a similar feeling of separation from reality and humanity when i stopped interacting with people for a long time. you may have some mental illness creeping up on you and with no one to keep an eye on you, you're at risk. take care of yourself and try to be a part of the world, at least sometimes. if you're still having these feelings after you've changed your lifestyle then yes, you may need to see a doctor.
>>
I am the same. I don't play a guitar but I love the secluded life and my music
>>
>>17080689
It's not a bad thing per say to me.
I actually enjoy it, I really can't find any other happiness in things than what I'm doing now, and I'm quite okay with that
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.