[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Exploring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x437
How dangerous is this shit?

Me and a friend found an abandoned hospital near us (Los Angeles) and wanna check it out.

We both have gear, flashlights, cameras, all that.

But what about spoops? I'm Catholic, so I'm gonna bring my brown St. Michael scapular(And two extras), and a couple viles of holy water.

Anything else? I doubt we're gonna run into anything, but better safe than sorry.
>>
Just look out for hobos and you will be fine
>>
>>17080123
Cool. I'm bringing my fixed blade and a backup folding.

My buddy is CC'ing his 9mm, we planned our routes and possible escapes, so I think we'll be fine.

But a gun won't do much against a 'demon' so I was just curious about the aspect.
>>
>>17080165
If you're going on urban exploring, the last thing that must be on your mind are paranormal encounters or you will be scared shitless to even walk the first step or have real consequences like putting you or your friend in danger.
Like I said, just watch for hobos. They're scary as fuck, especially at the end of a dark corridor.
>>
>>17080092
You should have some breathing protection.
>>
>>17080092
UrbEx is easy peasy compared to caving. My advice would be to bring a rope ladder with some hooks and a hammer with big nails that can support your weight. They're much less effort to climb than knotted ropes (bring one of those too).

>>17080165
Guns work fine on demons
>>
>>17080376
True. Maybe just a mask from Home Depot?

I am pretty dedicated to my beliefs, and the paranormal doesn't scare me too much. It's mostly just for pre-caution. I just don't wanna be in front of a big bad demon and not have any protection.
>>
>>17081011
tie a rope between you two strong enough to hold eachothers weight, floors could give way if water damage.
>>
>>17080092
Honestly homeless people are the thing you should be most worried about.

A friend and I went exploring in some big abandoned factory complex some years back. The place was huge. There were probably three or four separate buildings and everything was all rotted and shit. But we found more than one spot where a homeless person had obviously set up camp. Just be careful because some of those fuckers can be fucking freaky if they're cracked out.
>>
Go to
uer.ca

And go to the rookies forum you don't need to be a member to access that and they've got some really decent tutorials
>>
>>17080092

It's just fun, I went to some abandoned places with some friends before... only really scary one time, because I had dreamt of the exact same place before, and we found a doll on the floor which was there in my dream too, only then it woke up... the doll looked old, but had no dust on it like the surroundings (there is this place near my home town near a lake where everything is abandoned, but mostly smaller buildings)

Not this video, but another group of guys having jolly fun I just watched...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yrhG5I65vg
>>
More fun UE-videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2_6uUD8Zvg
>>
>>17080092
Be careful with drugs. If a cop finds you he'll probably search you.
>>
>>17081180
We're always sober and don't bring anything with us the first time we go to a new place. We only smoke at places we're familiar with

>>17081122
Will do thanks

>>17081109
Check. We're both pretty experienced and know our hand signals and can really kind of tell each other's movements before we do them. You know? We work without even having to say something
>>
>>17080092

you should be most worried about

>staircases and floors that may collapse

>rusty nails

>hobos

>cops

Move in swat formation back to back, clear each room you pass, remain silent.

Make sure your car isn't obviously parked outside for the cops to see.

I investigated a Masonic House in Westchester successfully twice.

I tried getting into an abandoned mental hospital in LI but the cops caught me as I was leaving. Charges were dropped because I just said I was lost and they couldn't prove that I trespassed.
>>
Would you go urban exploring by yourself /x/?
>>
>>17081306
I have, in 2009 i lived in Vicksburg, MS for an awful year, theres a large abandoned hospital there, spoopy as hell, lobby was on 2nd floor across a skywalk, 50 feet before front desk, pitch black. lots of equipment still in there. no signs of homeless at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (346 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346 KB, 640x1136
>>17081417
this place.
>>
>>17081291
Noted.

Like I said, we both can call each other's movements before we even make them. It's from being around each other for so long, we adapted a kind of hive mind lol

Our first trip to a new spot is usually a recon type trip. We check around, look at exits and paths, see if there's any sign of occult, hobos, or whatever else, and we create a map when we leave for future reference.

Then we can go back whenever to get a better look at the place.
>>
>>17080092
be careful of asbestos, wear masks, flu masks.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=miQFqE0UrFo

Saw this vid in another thread. Avoid going into the hood and dont touch any crack if uou find it lolo. As far as hobos having a couple bucks and some free cigs will most likely get you on their good side.
>>
>>17081011

Your chances of meeting a demon are far lower than a hostile bum. I'd say you should be more worried about demon attacks in a place known for Satanic cult activity, not a hospital.
>>
I'd be more worried about the floor falling through or getting stabbed in the kidney by a methhead than I would about meeting a spoop.
>>
>>17081624
Dan Bell! My fav next to the proper peeps.
>>
File: (2).jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
(2).jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
Keep the knife, but LOSE THE GUN. You're way, WAY more likely to be caught by police called in by nosy people than a hostile lowlife that won't back down. Getting caught by the police usually isn't a big deal, but it sure as hell is if you're armed.

I can't stress this enough. I've known many explorers and explored myself, and a gun has never caused anything but trouble for the owner. With some types of knives you at least have plausible deniability, plus you get some actual function out of them. The most common advice for dealing with problem-people is to just offer them a pack of cigarettes, talk to them, be respectful. I've never heard of an explorer actually having to fight someone at a location.
>>
>>17080092
keep knife, lose gun. you're fucked if you get caught with a gun. if you get caught with knife, "yes sir found it down the street, didn't want some young kid to find it and hurt himself/others, so i took it with me"(that's worked twice for me now). you forgot rope on your list also. be careful where you walk, stay a few meters apart so if one of you go through the floor, the other can get help. i've met heaps of homeless people, i usually give them $5 or something, because i feel bad for them. the only problems i've ever had are with junkies, like 5-6 of them shooting up. just be prepared to run, make sure if you go in, you know your way back out. have an outside meeting point, and if you get split up and you're partner is not back at that point in 30 minutes, get help.
>>
DO NOT BRING GUNS
The last thing you want is to get arrested witha gun , while on private property. This is the golden rule of urbex
>>
File: dayw.png (292 KB, 397x325) Image search: [Google]
dayw.png
292 KB, 397x325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXkAgH9crQY spoop
>>
>>17080092
It's not spoops. It's the the hazards of an unkept building, doors just fall apart and shit. sometimes people fall through the floor and just die.

there's videos on YouTube with old buildings that are sketchy you should check those out.
>>
take a cellphone so when some old ass floor collapses, and your trapped you can call someone to come rescue you. :P
>>
>Tfw live in Brazil and can't explore anything without being raped by homeless drug addicts or beaten by the police
>>
>>17080165
>demon
Get real dude. The most you'll find is a bum or two. There are no demons
>>
>>17080092

White sage - wards off evil spirits, specially demons.

Uniodized sea salt - casting a circle around you and charging it to be a barrier will protect you.

Black Onyx - wards off evil and if charged will negate a spell casted at you.

Beef jerky and Cogarettes - If you encounter and agitated homeless man, it may be deployed in the opposite direction to creat a window to escape. Or hunger.

Flashlight - Because dark.

Liquire and cigars (good stuff nothing cheap) - To bribe the demon.
>>
>>17083086
I know that feel, bro. Brazilian here.
>>
>>17080354
> especially at the end of a dark corridor.
Actually, the scariest place for a hobo is behind you...
>>
>>17083372
Demons feed on lingering negative emotions...
>>
>>17083605
then how come i never saw one

checkmate
>>
Are u uptodate on your tetinus shots?
>>
Don't worry about ghosts and spirits you retard. Worry about fucking floors collapsing, walls tumbling over, and your pussy ass friend not knowing what the fuck to do when you snap your leg open at the bottom of a pit of rebar.
>>
>>17084461
Funny, I'm EMT qual'd and he dropped out like two weeks before EMT graduation, so we're both pretty up to days on medical shit.

So no guns. Got it. I'll bring cigs, some small bottles of liquor, and cash for the hobos. I'll pick up about 100ft of 550 Paracord and some climbing equipment. My buddy's dad is a firefighter so I'm sure it'll be easy to borrow some gear.

Also, I told my brother when, where, and how we're going about this whole thing. I gave him timetables and how long everything should take. I'm also bringing my phone and a portable charger.

I'll post pics when I'm back.
>>
>>17080092
More guns. Lots and lots of them.
>>
File: 250px-Nurse_Joy_Chansey.png (66 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
250px-Nurse_Joy_Chansey.png
66 KB, 250x141
>>17083613
Nice comeback, m8
>>
>>17080092
the only spooks you have to worry about are the black ones
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
Tell tale hobo/drug addict signs. That's about. No ghosts or demons are going to fuck you like a real life situation will, turd.

Pic related; abondoned church I checked out that had a bunch of spoons in one room. Safe to say I bailed; not wanting to mugged by some junkie at the end of his rope.
>>
I tried going into an old jewelry temple thru the window. Got half way in and my body got stuck. While I was stuck I noticed the terrible pass smell n got myself unstuck. Definitely bums living in there
>>
>>17081109
This. And used needles. Don't wear thin clothes.
>>
what about gases? How do you protect yourself from that shit?
>>
File: IMG_0390.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
Waiting for OP to deliver.
>>
>>17087993
This.
>>
File: IMG_4461.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4461.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Bring some masks, there'll definitely be asbestos everywhere. Maybe bring spare batteries for flashlights too.
>>
>>17081011
Regular old 3M masks that are good for asbestos are really all you need.

Test carefully ladders, stairs, etc. Wear gloves if you are going to climb anything, especially if you can't get a look at the surface prior to putting your hand on it. Thick shoes are good, open toes are bad. And always know the way out.

Also be careful if you are in an area that does get cops. Tools and weapons are grounds for breaking and entering, armed trespassing if someone actually owns the property.
>>
File: 1449850114971.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449850114971.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>17083372
>There are no demons
>>
File: (12).jpg (2 MB, 3948x2657) Image search: [Google]
(12).jpg
2 MB, 3948x2657
>>17088439
All of this. Before I got a respirator, I'd feel kind of sick after about 10 minutes of exploring. Felt SO much better after I started wearing one, definitely worth the small price.

http://www.amazon.com/3M-6391-P100-Reusable-Respirator/dp/B001NDN29O/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1450238462&sr=8-5&keywords=3m+respirator

Not me in the pic, but my group. Guy on the right is wearing the good one in the link, guy on the left is wearing a strapless paint mask we got for a dollar from an ebay account called CHINA. We did not tell him this.
>>
File: 1440035297045.png (744 KB, 964x768) Image search: [Google]
1440035297045.png
744 KB, 964x768
>>17080092
Urban exploring is really fucking dangerous dude
First off, yeah, try creeping slowly and stealthily unless you are ABSOLUTELY sure that nothing is there. If you get caught by the police, trespassing can be an annoying fine, and if you catch a hobo on-guard, you'll probably walk out with a bottle in your chest. If the place is really old, just be cautious when walking up stairs. Honestly, being skilled in parkouring is your best interest, especially if the stairs totally collapse and you have no way up or down.
Now stuff you should bring
>Backpack (Looting and holding your shit)
>Extra batteries (Especially if you're going at night)
>Video cameras with night vision mode (Just in case the flashlight betrays you or you find some alien shit)
>Extra layers of clothing (It gives a lesser chance of sharp objects hitting/breaking skin)
>Hoodies/Masks (If cops are patrolling and spot you, you'd rather not have a sketch of you on the news, right?)
And if you do get a mask, I'd suggest a bandanna or something that's easy to see through, not those shitty Halloween masks that are extremely hard to see through
>Large blunt object i.e Baseball bat (You know if you start a zombie virus and have to start fighting shit)
I'd also bring a small weapon, like a switchblade, as a last resort
>Crowbar (You wanna be sealed in/out of a room?)
And yeah, I think that would cover it, if it wasn't edgy enough
Now are you planning to go in day or night?
>>
>>17088798
kek i like the way you treat the fat one
>>
File: (24b).jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
(24b).jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Bumping for OP again.
>>
>>17080092
Forget about spoops, you should be more worried about cops.
And you definitely shouldn't tell /x/ where you'll be going and when, or some faggot is going to tip them off. It happened before.
>>
This past year, one or two people got electrocuted in an old powerhouse in Columbus, Ohio-- so don't fuck around with industrial areas, even if you think the power has been disconnected. Dude touched a girder that was electrified from what I read.
>>
File: session.jpg (180 KB, 1375x2125) Image search: [Google]
session.jpg
180 KB, 1375x2125
>>
I see a lot of people saying not to bring guns: the whole point is that his friend is licensed to carry it wherever he goes, so it's completely legal.
>>
>>17090996
If you're caught with a gun while trespassing your situation is going to be much, MUCH worse, period.
>>
>>17080092
>Los Angeles

unless you wanna get stabbed with a broken bottle dipped in crackhead poo, i'd highly advise against entering "abandoned" areas in L.A... they are all full of sketchy druggies that have nothing to lose by taking your life. if you really must explore some abandoned area, just go to the old abandoned zoo near the griffith park area... at least that's out in the open and you may actually meet some cool people rather than just get aids or killed.
>>
wer u goin op
>>
OP, I hear a danger that comes with exploring old mental hospitals is getting yourself locked behind security doors. Cell doors are made to stay shut until a guard decides to open them, so always wedge doors open before going through.
>>
>>17092468
Old Downey hospital, forgot the name.
Apologies guys, it got scrapped because my friend got sick(The shits)

We're replanning for next weekend. So keep an eye and I'll have a new thread open
>>
>>17092585
Just googled it, looks pretty sweet. If you're taking pics, a tripod is essential.
>>
>>17092585
>and we create a map when we leave for future reference.
>Then we can go back whenever to get a better look at the place.

LOL, Dude I have been there plenty of times. Enjoy dodging the 7 sheriffs that patrol the place. Also there are skunks all over late at night and tons of stray cats. I almost spit my water out laughing when you talked about bringing a gun. The place is definitely haunted though. One of my first times I went with a girl at 3am and saw some freaky shit.

It's called Rancho Los Amigos by the way.

>I'm an avid Los Angeles Urbexer and photographer. Been to pretty much most spots in SoCal.
>>
>>17083402
w hy the fuck would a demon take your cigars?
fuck off
>>
>>17081291
>I tried getting into an abandoned mental hospital in LI
King's Park? If so, where are you from?
>>
>>17081591
>flu mask
Probably better than nothing, but people who work with asbestos are supposed to wear respirators. Although you're probably fine unless you're walking right on it or you're in an enclosed place like a tunnel.
>>
>>17093179

I'm from California but always wanted to go =[
any suggestions? I plan on flying back in the spring.
>>
>>17081291
how did the cops even know you were there? did you just get unlucky?
>>
File: 1440028769476.jpg (42 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1440028769476.jpg
42 KB, 250x238
>you'll need a rope ladder, a spear gun, breathing protection, and a zip line
>but watch out for hobos!
>>
>>17093462
I'd be scared of running into drug dealers. You'll definitely be killed if they catch you near their stash.
>>
>>17081153
Fucking John.
>>
>>17090967
Apparently, it wasn't abandoned, just decommissioned. The power grids and capacitors that ran through the building were still in use.
>>
>>17090996
If you have a CC, legal or not, and you get caught with weed, you're going away for a long time. If you were to just get caught with the weed and no gun, you would probably get let off with a ticket or misdemeanor. Same thing applies here.
>>
File: 1447578337758.jpg (77 KB, 499x665) Image search: [Google]
1447578337758.jpg
77 KB, 499x665
Have some stories about the catacombs in Paris, and some other shit around Europe. They might not be paranormal, but I've got some really weird encounters during my explorations.
>>
File: 1448276645942.jpg (116 KB, 637x787) Image search: [Google]
1448276645942.jpg
116 KB, 637x787
>>17094906
Proceed.
>>
File: 1449932007322.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449932007322.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>17094957
Alright, I'm on my phone so bear with me. This happend in Estonia this february.
> Me and a friend
> Trying to find a Missile factory outside of Tallinn
To get to this place, you have to walk a fair distance from outside of the city.
> 7 in the evening
> Haven't met a person for a hour
> It's fucking cold
> Find the entrance and decide to head in
It's like 4 or 5 bunkers. Which goes into a sort of hill
Decided to paint in there, which was our "goal". Painted for a hour maybe.
> Decide to walk out of the place
> Headlamp still on
> Try to find the trail back
> Suddently hear a humming noise behind us
> Turn our heads to lit up the area
> Can't see shit, decide to let it be
> Walk for five minutes
> Noise is still there
> Stop and Try to lit a cigarette
>>
File: 1444391589490.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444391589490.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>17095018
The noise have now moved from behind us, to sort of walking to our right and pass on in front of us. Like someone is walking
> Decide to stop and just listen to the sound, turn our headlamps off
> The sound stops/fades away
> Lel, maybe it was our headlamps
> Lit them upp again and decide to continue the trail
> Start to hear the sound again, at our right side
> Now we can hear it more clearly, since less dense woods
It's somebody singing, something like Russian folk tunes. I can bearly made out a sentence, but something of Malodaja which means young/small.
It becomes clearer and clearer, and is now a few meters infront of us. We just stood there liting up the trail. A man becomes visible a few meters infront of us, and hes wearing a fucking suit. Mind you, Tallinn in february is fucking cold. He smiles at us and just continue to sing. He passes us and just continue into the dark.
>>
>>17088864
kek
>>
File: 20151026_173617.jpg (323 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20151026_173617.jpg
323 KB, 2240x1344
>>17085394
Buffalo fag?
>>
>>17095034
I've been out painting freights/certain areas and heard disembodied voices/footsteps/felt a presence. The E Train tunnels in NYC have a few ghosts. I was painting alone once and I heard someone say 'that's a fresh E, yo' right behind me and there was nobody. No homeless. No other explorers. Nothing.
>>
File: 1448701927930.png (337 KB, 399x490) Image search: [Google]
1448701927930.png
337 KB, 399x490
>>17095864
Haha I know that feel mate. I once painted a yard in a less populated area. We were sneaking around until we heard a girls voice screaming on the other side of the fr8.
I don't know, but painting puts you out in alot of strange places and hours
>>
File: 20151201_131014.jpg (759 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20151201_131014.jpg
759 KB, 2240x1344
>>17095533
>>
My only experience with any kind of abandoned location exploration was an impromptu trip I took to an antebellum stables nearby my house. I was a stupid kid (like, 12) and went alone, and without any gear. No hobos, and the thing had a beautiful view of a wide open grassy meadow. I turned back from the brick wall I was looking out over and fell through the rotted wooden floor. I caught myself on two rafters before I fell too far, but eventually, they both caved. I fell 15 feet onto a bunch of semi-rotted wood which sort of, kind of broke my fall. It was dark as fuck in the stables, even though it was light out, and I couldn't find anything (I hadn't been in there before, there was an exterior staircase to the former living area, now roof). I tried the big garage door style carriage doors, but I couldn't move that shit (again, 12 year old in a decrepit building. Stuff probably wouldn't move now if I went back.) I eventually found a little doorframe made for some kind of midget which some light was poking through. I went through, and there were vines on the other side, which I snapped to get out. I walked home covered in sawdust, with a bit of blood coming out of my mouth (I didn't notice it at the time, but I'd bitten my lip when I landed). My parents were not pleased. Aside from the lip, my only injury was a bruised thigh. Great adrenaline high, 8/10, would fall through again.
>>
>>17081417
>>17081521
Tell me more. What was it like?
>>
>>17093662
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=miQFqE0UrFo
>>
>>17097375
Looks like something I'd want to watch
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY, SINCE I'M A FAGGOT
Seriously. I love the dark when it doesn't feel like there's shit hiding in it.
>>
>>17097375
Guy hasnt updated since even though he.was supposed to have a new vid up monday. Hope those guys didnt track him down. :(
>>
>>17099403
Are you sure it isnt just a project?
>>
Does anyone know of good urbex spots in Arizona? Preferably the Phoenix area.
>>
>>17099865
Positive. If you watch his other vids he seems honest and legit.
>>
>>17080165
Don't bring a gun. If you get caught by the police they'll probably just tell you to GTFO. But if you have a gun they'll get suspicious and you might get into more trouble.

Plus
>CC
>in LA
>>
>>17100073
Damn! Thought it was a project because of all the shit in the end.
>>
File: 64667849[1].jpg (98 KB, 374x357) Image search: [Google]
64667849[1].jpg
98 KB, 374x357
>>17080092
i hope St. Michael have "unrape" powers
>>
Question:

There's an abandoned Renn faire I live near and I want to explore it. However the entrance is far from any house but is yet right next to a main highway so it would be very hard to get in even with the cover of dark. Should I be a pussy and try to just see if I can legally get in first? People have done it before and I think the county still owns the land.
>>
>>17080092

How about face mask? Out of all these explore videos people bring everything but a face mask. Mould, harsh decomposing chemicals should be your main concern.
>>
>>17082621
For realz,did lots of urban exploring and never needed a gun. Most people are you find are suffering from some form of mental illness and or an addiction also. Cigs,pre packaged foods,stuff like that usually makes for a easy way to deal with vagrants. As far as protection, pepper spray in addition to the blades you carry. Also wear gloves and dust mask when you go. Touching hand rails and door knobs can have lead dust on them too.
>>
>>17083402
Yup exactly
>>
>>17095940
And also being fucked up off of inhaling spray paint fumes,might play a factor into that shit too desu senpai.
>>
Biggest problems would be hobos and asbestos, and maybe some unsafe structure. Just be careful and you'll find it's quite enjoyable. If you wanna be a little more risky but have a spoopy journey, go at night
>>
File: diego-abatantuono750.jpg (39 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
diego-abatantuono750.jpg
39 KB, 750x400
>>17100918
>>
>>17086208
Bring a gas detector?
>>
>>17080092
Forhet about spoopy spoobs and hobis. Watch out for formaldehyte. Used to conservate specimen. If it leaks, it forms a gas layer (?) that will kill you.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.