[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing fucking scares me anymore. I've been reading and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 10197670_2_400_310.gif (22 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
10197670_2_400_310.gif
22 KB, 400x310
Nothing fucking scares me anymore. I've been reading and watching /x/-related shit for so long now that anything I come across just seems stale and clichéd. No matter what kind of pastas or movies or youtube videos I come across, nothing does the trick anymore. Does anyone else have this problem? Are there any stories or whatnot out there that go above and beyond the standard shit?
>>
Contemplate actual terror and what it does to the human mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
>>
>>17079858
It just doesn't do anything for me. Honestly I'm not trying to sound like some edgy hardass who DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING, I'm just trying to find some seriously good pastas or videos that you don't find often.
>>
>>17079914
because. it. doesn't. exist. you. are. either. autistic. or. under.age.

not many people can feel fear in the comfort of their own homes by reading fucking stories and watching FUCKING MOVIES

go out and stay in an abandoned hospital/woods for the night...go to a fucking football game and talk shit to the fans until they beat you. you'll feel it then.
>>
>>17079838
i think you have to seek out things that arent necessarily labelled as "horror" but are more unsettling, uncomfortable, etc. at least thats what i enjoy. what people find scary really differs from person to person so its difficult to suggest anything
>>
What kind of shit scares you?
>>
>>17079944
stepping outside my house.
>>
Be careful
Ask and you will find.
Meditate your age number and ask the universe
He will spook you
Good luck on your path.
>>
>>17079950
You should go to a forest and take a shit and then listen some weird music I hope that works
>>
>>17079935
stop. talking. like. Harry's. mom. in. Rabbit. Redux.
>>
>>17079838
It's sounds like your burnt out on the genre, not really much you can do about that.
>>
>>17079838
Obviously you have never seen The Grifter.
>>
>>17079944
Well I've always found shit along the lines of The Ring/The Grudge to be scarier than say murder stories and the like. Not saying those movies scare me anymore but there's some reference for you.

>>17081081
Oh fuck off.
>>
are most /x/ just here to be frightened? how boring. Personally i'm here looking for theories on reality, and non-mainstream points of view.
>>
>>17079838
That's because you've never actually experienced anything because you've been reading nonsense for so long.
>>
>>17081093
Alright son, here goes

Jacob's Ladder
Excision
L'interieur
Pieta
Man bites dog
Seul contre tous

Maybe one'll tickle your fancy and you can work your way forward from there
>>
>>17081557
Yeah, go out and get into a near fatal car accident and develop some healthy PTSD.
>>
>>17079838
That just means its time to go out and love the scary. Mental visualizations are doing nothing for you man, so either go into the woods with friends until something actually stimulates your fears or start writing about things that can stimulate other people's fears
>>
go sleep in a haunted house
>>
>>17079838
>Nothing fucking scares me anymore.

The only time I remember being scared by media was when I was like 8 years old and my dad took me to see Independence Day. And even then, it was just the jump scare of the alien jumping at the glass in Area 51.

>Honestly I'm not trying to sound like some edgy hardass who DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

No, in reality, you're sounding like a little faggot powderpuff princess.

>Doesn't afraid of anything...

It's not about that. It's about having a pair. It's about wanting to know the truth behind the mystery.

>If you see a ghost, a UFO, a black helicopter, a serial killer, etc...
>Follow it.
>>
She showed me her real face and I pet it and rubbed against it. Maybe I'll show her mine soon. :D
>>
>>17081805

I'd murder most visualizations. They're scared of me. :)
>>
Guess what's scary. The unknown. Movies can't scare you anymore once you know everything they can do. Go experience something you don't understand and you suspect can harm you - like talking to a girl.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.