[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Pq4Uh65.png (58 KB, 466x467) Image search: [Google]
Pq4Uh65.png
58 KB, 466x467
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread:
>>17074230
>>
>>17079789
General reading?
female
>>
Hello, Xt here rolling d20 to answer all your little concerns.
>>
>>17079884
What does my near future generally look like?
>>
>>17079884
Will G come back to me?
>>
>>17079884

what will this upcoming week be like for me?
>>
Does she hate me?
>>
>>17079789
someone in a green wool jumper, your keys/glasses are underneath where you're sitting.
>>
>>17079884
When will I be happy
>>
File: 9b07a88d731a32f7c4f26e03d1f4407d.jpg (658 KB, 2275x2157) Image search: [Google]
9b07a88d731a32f7c4f26e03d1f4407d.jpg
658 KB, 2275x2157
>>17079949
you got a 10

It's pretty average, if not slightly disappointing.
I'm sure your expectations are phenomenal, but they don't have to be.

Learn the Scry Future spell and you can catch a glimpse yourself.

>>17079969
you got an 11
I hope you have a high charisma modifier, and the Personal Attraction feat is helpful here.

Also, there's a spell that attracts sexual partners. Just look at my image and imagine what it feels like to have these things. Use them.

>>17079974
it might even be a successful week
no sweat, but it still helps to apply a bonus here or there

>>17079996
don't depend on too many external things for your happiness because the odds are not with you this time

Perhaps you know a spell to summon happiness? of perhaps dispel unhappiness?
>>
>>17079976
she's upset/angry, but if you apologise, sincerely, and don't talk to her that way again, she'll forgive you. she doesn't hold grudges, generally. But you need to be sincere.
>>
>>17079884
Will I ever have a sense of belonging again? I had it a couple times but both for such a short time. Sometimes I enjoy the solitude, but other times I really want some sense of community.
>>
>>17079884
>>17080006

Do you see the possibility for romance and/or carefree sexytime in my future? And uh, how much detail can a roll of the dice give about that? Lol
>>
>>17080009

Do you see potential between me and the reserved girl at work?
>>
>>17079884
Should I continue on with my current goals, or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>17080006
>I hope you have a high charisma modifier, and the Personal Attraction feat is helpful here.

In order to get him back, I'd have to improve myself? I'm not on my best days - sigh- I wish more than a sexual partner

Thank you reader
>>
File: 1432775318720.jpg (507 KB, 855x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432775318720.jpg
507 KB, 855x1200
>>17080017
you got a 9

It's probably something you're not a high enough level to do, unless you have some bonuses I don't know about.

>>17080019
The dice roll shows how favorable the outcome might be

You got a 17 and it's going to be quite likely.
Are you going to prepare yourself by doing what I think you're going to do to prepare yourself?

>>17080043
It's hard to answer these "which one is better questions" without saying something like "whichever one you pick is going to be the one that doesn't work," and feeling... sad.
>>
>>17079884
Are there any other readers on here besides this dildo with a 20 sided die?
>>
>>17079884
How will the conversation go?
>>
File: 39654dd480c0ddf8b5007eb44cf1a31e.jpg (264 KB, 1342x1503) Image search: [Google]
39654dd480c0ddf8b5007eb44cf1a31e.jpg
264 KB, 1342x1503
>>17080076
your summon roll is a 9

You'll have to do better than that to get past me.

>>17080089

You might as well not talk, or if you do, enjoy the hilarity that will result.
>>
>>17079884
Will the special lady I'm fond of notice me?
>>
>>17080033
I feel there are two people, two girls, one I get the feeling that she is into other girls, the other, she has a fair aura about her, something light, sensitive.
she doesn't trust easily, but you needn't worry about impressing her, what I mean is, I get the impression she is most impressed by those who are themselves, not afraid to colour outside the lines, so just be yourself, and show her in small ways that you are interested, things like, getting her a coffee, etc, she'll warm to you.
>>
>>17079884
will i be free?
>>
>>17080065

>prepare myself

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm just polishing up small stuff like cleaning my car out and crap for now :) adjusting my mindset a bit. What did you have in mind?
>>
>>17080076
yes, I'm reading from intuition.
but the one with the dice isn't a ''doldo'', they're taking time to read for others for free, that's decent of them, IMO.
>>
>>17080065
Whose dick do I have to suck to get to a higher level?
>>
>>17079884
Am I going to find a GF soon?
>>
>>17079884
What does my future look like?
>>
>>17080105

Hmm... I don't know either girl well enough to identify who you're referring to. The last part of your advice, about being myself and being open, does that refer to the girl I was asking about? I'd feel pretty dumb if I misapplied this.
>>
>>17080103
Perhaps so, but you'll have to put on a decent display. You don't just get noticed for nothing.

>>17080108
get out of jail soon, anon

you got a 3
bless you, poor soul

>>17080112
>adjusting my mindset a bit
Close to this, but there is a somatic component
Remember to do some exercise and stretch things out, like the spine, shoulders, and hips!
Feel the blood flowing, feel the nerves tingling.
Exude the healthiness that I know you possess.

>>17080119
You succ me? No I succ you.

>>17080122
I know a GF who might be good for you, but...

anyways
you got a 2

Where are you even looking? Better put points into Spot.

>>17080125
another one trying to look ahead. Make sure it's not just your head turned in that direction
Hmm,, this one is not too spectacular either
>>
>>17080105
>>17080133

I mean y'know, viewing the wrong person as a lesbian could get messy :p
>>
>>17080105

oh wise anon, will i ever find a boyfriend?
>>
>>17080140
this is what i feared

can i influence my own freedom?
>>
>>17079884
Will something important happen on my trip to canada?
>>
>>17080140
I look everywhere desu..

Is 2 something bad?
>>
>>17080140
Is something bad going to happen to me soon?
>>
>>17079884
Will I get accepted in The army?
>>
File: bale1.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
bale1.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
Oh hello, I wouldn't mind a reading.
>>
>>17080188
I can't tell if this is a Bateman reference or not because in the book he's 27..
>>
>>17080159
it depends on the nature of your bonds, whether they be physical, psychic, arcane, or divine.
I rolled some d4, which resulted in 4:2:2:1 ratio, suggested physical. Get gains, and manage your things. It's not bad luck.

>>17080167
actually yes, something great will happen, surely

>>17080177
two is a pretty bad miss
It's like looking with your eyes closed.
OH You are looking with your Eyes open, right???

>>17080195
I didn't know they could reject you... unless you were BLIND or DIDN"T LIFT or something.

yeah, that's a fair shot I'd say
>>
>>17080210
and he got dubs twice
>>
>>17080133
yes, that advice was about the reserved girl.
>>17080145
that's just the impression I feel, that the girl likes other girls, I'm not reading from cards or anything, just feeling, I get strong impressions, usually told that they're accurate but always go with your instincts first, of course =] !
you need to not worry about being a certain way to impress anyone, if she's into you, she'll let you know, the girl with the fair (fair as in, light) aura from work. and the other one likes you very much, but platonically.
>>
>>17080219
Not from the US, so yeah. They can reject me even if they don't like me.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>17080219
Will Mal and I be together?
>>
>>17080219
Yeah, I got my eyes open, or so I believe.

Appreciate your reading, m8. Best of luck for you.
>>
>>17080233

Yeah I gotcha, thanks. You help put things in perspective

...but now I want to know which girl I know likes other girls. That's kind of an attention getter lol
>>
>>17079884
Will I ever get my act together and do something with my life?
>>
>>17080243
This is actually a good chance, and to be honest I'm hoping it works out for you
>implying there is some selection process

>>17080278
Well, if you're relying on your perform skill, which it sounds like you are, it might not be enough to carry you.
Don't act it, be it.
Maybe it's not what you do WITH your life, but what you do TO your life?
>>
>>17079884
Will my plan for this week work?
>>
>>17079884
Will I begin to lucid dream regularly soon?
>>
>>17079884
Will the girl I like break up with her boyfriend?
>>
>>17080183
Aw I was skipped :/
>>
>>17080263
I think the girl who you had an argument with, or maybe she's not into getting with anyone at the moment, either way I get a purely platonic vibe from her.
>>
>>17080219
Will i manage to astral project?
>>
>>17080278
yes you will, march 2016 will be a strong month for you, so if there is a specific course you wanted to do but were dissuaded for any reason, ignore the naysayers and you go for it.
>>
FINAL ANSWERS

>>17080183
oh you're right
sorry

Well, since you asked...
Sure! As many bad things as you like :)

>>17080313
If you had great plans they'd work

I imagine a chain reaction of dominoes falling against each other, but maybe one of them falls to the side or maybe it accidentally starts in the middle.

>>17080321
You are already dreaming. Just realize it and seize control.
It will take some getting used to this realization, but in some time you'll be having more. Once you have the first, less time will pass until the next.

>>17080324
That is actually quite a sinister question but I think it has a purpose.
maybe, but I think it's going to take long

>>17080347
yes, there is a good chance
gee, I can't believe 17 is the high score for tonight.

Wait, I want to roll for myself.
I'm going to sleep soon. will I be visited by a good dream?
meh, I've had better

Good night /div/
>>17080076
>>17080119
you can escape the dungeon now
>>
>>17079884
When will I get my shirt my step sister ordered?
>>
>>17080379
4 business days
>>
>>17080384
I'm trusting you on this one, senpai. It's a CM Punk shirt.
>>
>>17079884
Will I do well on my Math test on Monday?
>>
>>17079884
Will things get better for me from now on?
>>
Any readers up for a moment? Something's seriously troubling me.
>>
I really need a second opinion on something. Anyone willing to trade readings? Keep in mind, my question will be vague.
>>
>>17080994
What's wrong? I'll try and see if I can help.
>>
>>17081268
I'm currently in a 'relationship' with someone, basically, they're saying they need time in life before they can actually have a relationship again, and I'm head-over-heels in love with them.

I just don't know if this shit will actually work out of not. I want to try and prepare myself for both outcomes, or have some sort of guidance on what to do on how to make it play out in my favor. As dirty as that sounds. It's just that, I haven't felt this way about someone in three fucking years and I don't want this to end poorly.
>>
>>17081285
I'm not as clear as I was earlier cos it's 8.20am here ands I'm wrecked tired, but I'll try, so bear with me.

You are already in a relationship?
can I ask, is it just sex, or just platonic, and clearly, you want more...I can understand, after 3 years, you don't wanna lose face after investing all that energy.
Try to find out how the other person feels, either sit down over a few drinks and bring it up in conversation, or ask a close friend of theirs, though the direct approach is best , imo, I realise this is more advice than the psychic advice you wanted, but I don't lie to people and feign it when I'm waning, just to look all mystic or something. I rather be honest, but the feeling I get is, you're confused, and it is making you v frustrated, so the energy between you is a bit charged/tense, like the way the air is before a storm is ya know? And it'll only get tenser, you feeling maybe needier, and the other, feeling stifled, until you just say what/how you feel.
And at least you'll know, better that, than this stress, that is consuming you, and bringing you to tears.
Is there another person involved? Be careful there is not a fake ''friend'' sniffing around trying to come between you, I get the feeling of a shadowy, sly person like that. Could also be a jealous or disapproving relative, but either way, they need to be neutralised, spayed, and kept at arms length cos they are not good for either of you.

Say what is in your heart.
>>
Is he the one?
>>
>>17081381
There's no such thing.
>>
>>17081375
You misread/I mistyped, I didn't invest three years into them. I'm saying that I met them recently, but the feeling they're evoking from me is one I haven't felt in three years. What I'm saying is: I haven't felt like I truly loved another individual for about three years. But in meeting them I finally found that.

I've already confessed this to them, but there is a tension. They've said they don't want a relationship until they have certain things in their lives sorted out (for example, he's moving out of his home next month, he wants to have that completed he said) and I understand that.

I suppose I fear that in the time I'm waiting to be able to date him, he'll find someone he likes more. That someone will come between us. I don't see that right now, but fuck, it's possible. I've had shit luck like this before.

I just feel so weird. I haven't felt this way about someone in the past three years, I actually feel love for the first time in three fucking years and of course with my luck it's a situation like this.

I don't know if that makes sense.

As for our relationship? Platonic, I suppose.
>>
>>17081381
I think he might just be using you, playing your feelings. Be wary.
>>
>>17081411
there is. maybe you haven't met them yet, but you will. those who hurt us make us not believe any more, fuck them. not literally.
>>
>>17081451
Well, the only 'The One' I know of is in reference to the Matrix.

And your boyfriend isn't
>>
>>17081412
Sorry....I'm a bit tired like I said so not as clear as I was earlier. There was another reader on using dice but they seem to have buggered off to bed probz...I read by intuition, what I ''see'' and feel, but if I'm wrecked that wanes. And I don't want to give you disinfo.
So there is no one else sniffing around, that's good.
You may have had shit luck in the past, we all have to some degree, I daresay, but that does not mean that you still will continue to. don't hold onto negative ideas like that, they're a noose around your neck, cut it free.
you are a likeable person, interesting, and he likes you, I do get the feeling he is nervous, too, he maybe feels intimidated by you? that byou are out of his league and are messing with him? casually (if that's possible!) as you can, invit him out for Christmas drinks/dinner/cinema/ice skating, something you'll both like, and say again how your new year's wish is that you'd get together. let him know how you feel, when he trusts that, he'll thaw, and when he is out of the situation he's in it will get better.
is he moving out of bhis parent's home? cos that is maybe where I'm getting that idea someone is repressing him/you/things in general. an over-bearing relative?
>>
>>17081463
I'm a lesbian.
>>
>>17081285
>>17081412

> Past: Eihwaz
> Present: Isa

Both of these are reflected in your previous posts, so I'm not going to repeat what you already know.

> Beneficial: Jera

Rune of Year, or "Harvest", in this position indicates that you should wait for the proper timing.

> Unchangeable: Algiz (Reversed)

You can't stop them from turning away from you, attempting to do so will only separate the both of you further.

> Likely Outcome: Mannaz

Rune of Mankind, signifies an awakening or awareness of some sort. Self-actualization, probably.

---

Stringing this together: Ice (Isa) takes time to melt (Jera), and once it does, you will realize (Mannaz), however, any attempts to speed up the "process" will be detrimental (Algiz Reversed).

There's nothing you can do; the ball's in their court.
>>
Hi guys is anyone reading?
>>
>>17081506
I was, but am wrecked 'cos I ain't slept and it's nearly 10am here,
but looks like there's a Rune reader on, Hello, fellow reader.
>>
>>17081506
what is your question?
>>
>>17081582
Hello! I would like to know about this pivotal thing in my life that will be becoming clear soon.
I want to know if that what I aspire towards the most will happen. Its an educational matter, specifically wether or not I will get into and attend any of the universities overseas that Ill be applying to this month. This is pivotal because my entire future depends on me leaving my country.
If it is possible, what region do you see me attending college in? (The US)
If it is a clear question and if youre still reading, id like to know, thank you
>>
>>17081118
Hm. I suppose no one wants to trade readings.
>>
Will this girl im seeing on saturday give me a kiss?
>>
>>17081592
Why are you leaving Ireland for?
>>
>>17081648
Im not in Ireland, not even close
>>
>>17081627
I'm up if you don't mind a vague reading as well
>>
>>17081821
Ah, we finally have a taker. At this point I'll take any second opinion no matter how vague. Do you need any additional information besides the query? I'll need your question and the gender of everyone involved. Some added details would help but that is optional.
>>
>>17081867
I'll give you a sign, no need for a reading in return.
Just say what you gotta say and I'll do what I gotta do, ya dig?
>>
Any readers on?
>>
Hi /div/
I'm a new reader. I'm kinda experienced with tarot cards, but I purchased a pendulum yesterday and cleansed it overnight. I'm curious to try it out, so if you don't mind my inexperience feel free to hit me up with yes/no type questions. I don't have any restrictions on the theme of the question, but I would like your first name as well with the question.
I'm not sure how long I'll be on, since I'm not really used to the pendulum yet.

Kinda related:
It's a smoky quartz pendulum and it is really cute. Also the salt I cleansed it with burned so beautiful!
>>
>>17081903
Jair.
How can the girl I'm with get through or cure herself of the sickness she's going through sure currently.
>>
>>17081903
Sorry, I meant through currently.
>>
>>17081907
Im very sorry but my pendulum only works for close (yes or no) type questions, maybe you could phrase it differently
>>
>>17081903
Trev
Is there a potential with this Lauren girl?
>>
>>17081922
I got a confident yes Trev!
>>
>>17081927
Fuck yes!! Ok can I ask another follow up? :D
>>
>>17081892
Well it seems that even though something tells me I should go through with it, I've done multiple readings that told me I shouldn't and have predicted an unsatisfactory outcome. It has to do with an occult practice, I don't wish to go into any further detail than that. So what I'd like a second opinion on is should I go through with it, and if so what would be the outcome?
>>
>>17081929
Go ahead!
>>
>>17081917
Okay, sorry.

Jair.
Can she overcome her sickness on her own?
>>
>>17081903
Does he like me in a romantic sense?

And if you don't mind, a follow up if the first question is a yes. Is he going to do anything about it later on?
>>
>>17081930
Give me approx. 18 minutes, almost break time.
>>
>>17081936
Name's Astora, by the way.
>>
>>17081932
Is there potential for her to be a good match for me like I think she is?
>>
>>17081933
No problem Jair. I've gotten a yes, but the pendulum was shaking. I guess she doesn't have an easy road ahead of her, but it certainly is possible as of now.

>>17081936
Doubtful yes, maybe because your name is missing. Second question I haven't got a clear yes or no, so I suppose he hasn't decided yet.
>>
>>17081945
My name is >>17081940, but it does seem right.
>>
>>17081940>>17081945

Just saw that now. The first yes is more confident now. For the second question I still can't get a straight answer, so he might not know what to do at all?

>>17081944
Sorry dear, I only got some shakes. I seem to not be able to tell you anything about that. But this would be a great opportunity to take fate in your own hands and get to know Lauren better!
>>
>>17081952
I was not expecting you to answer the second question, because it is quite a shaky situation in the first place. Thank you for the additional effort, it was highly appreciated.
>>
>>17081938
All good, take your time if you must.
>>
>>17081945
Thank you!
I still need to figure out what she can do to fix herself...
>>
>>17081967
Carcer, and oddly enough this is the sign I thought you would get. You're facing limitations, and I'm not entirely sure this occult practice will bring you the result you seek. The way I'm feeling it, you're moving yourself closer to a dead end.
I suggest meditation and reflection, perhaps seek guidance from an entity you revere. I'm partial to Hermes Trismegistus.
>>
>>17082007
And this is the answer I thought I would get. I've tried asking Legba for guidance as an alternative and it didn't really help, but then again I didn't fully explain the situation to him. I also feel like I did something wrong when petitioning him. But I guess it's time for take two of my invocation.
>>
>>17082027
Be safe and secure in your will homie, peace be with you.
>>
>>17081903
Asfandyar.
Will we get married?
>>
>>17081903
hi,
Luke
by the end of the week will I have a lot of money?
>>
>>17082113
I get a yes, but is is not very strong, it seems to me like it might be somewhere in the distant future.
>>17082145
No
>>
>>17082149
Thank you.
Same person, different question.
Asfandyar
Will we be happy together?
>>
>>17082149

If you're still reading

James
Can I get closer to the quiet smiley girl I have an eye on? If so, how?
>>
>>17081903
Edgar. Give a general reading
>>
>>17079789
Ugh that OP pic is so gross... How does it even relate to divination, I don't get it
>>
>>17082312

how is it gross, exactly?
>>
>>17082312
Oh shut it ya whiny git its just a skaven. It also fits for the current state of div where bantz roam the wastes. Given that skaven are backstabbing shits who all think that they each are right and everyone else even other skaven should die for being wrong. Fits this place to a fucking t
>>
>>17082323
*for being wrong
its morning so im still waking up
>>
>>17082323
sir i'm going to have to ask you to calm down
>>
File: 1449641376737.jpg (4 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1449641376737.jpg
4 KB, 180x180
>>17082331
I am calm i just enjoy cussing ya shitstain. Get a fucking brain ya wannabe wiseguy :^)
>>
File: compound.jpg (122 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
compound.jpg
122 KB, 500x498
Hello I am not XT and I will be giving three d20 readings

leave your query gender and something artsy fartsy like music or a poem

it will be like an hour or more before you get your answers so be prepared to stick around
>>
File: 1340239558708.png (22 KB, 763x424) Image search: [Google]
1340239558708.png
22 KB, 763x424
>>17082333
nice trips spidey
>>
File: .jpg (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
192 KB, 1366x768
>>17082337
thank ye
have a mordheim wallpaper
>>
>>17082333
sir you're causing a disturbance
some of the other people in this thread are getting uncomfortable
again, i'm going to have to ask you to calm down or leave

>>17082336
is there anything i should be aware of in the near future?
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
>>
>>17082336

Male

Can I get closer to the quiet smiley girl I have my eye on? If so, how?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/139/327946659_03409e8019_b.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.flickr.com/photos/joelwashing/327946659&h=1024&w=768&tbnid=XE6dlvfoq1-cbM:&docid=cscIpb5rqTtsMM&ei=kv1uVvuRL-jWjgTUqYPIBQ&tbm=isch&client=chrome-mobile

Can't tell how detailed that image is on my phone but I ts one of my favorites
>>
>>17082383

c'mon james man, you don't really need a reading for this. just talk to her. have a conversation and be her friend. i mean do you really know anything about her?
>>
File: latest.jpg (277 KB, 1136x811) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
277 KB, 1136x811
>>17082371
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
THE ONLY MANLY WAY TO DO DIVINATION IS TO DIVINE BASED OFF OF THE WOUNDS YOUR ENEMIES SUFFER
>>
>>17081903
Oscar
Will i find love soon? (Soon=winter vacations)
>>
>>17082383
>d20 reading
>asking "how"
I rolled a 14 which is pretty good odds

And I pulled a wikipedia page for you also
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radu_Vod%C4%83_Monastery

So I think you'd do well to appeal to her quiet side as opposed to trying to bring her out of her shell. I did a bit of scrying, it was hard to focus over the nursery rhymes playing in the background, but I saw a coffee shop sort of place with lots of books?

>>17082371
You got a 7
which is middling, so I think what is coming is neither horrible nor amazing
but it is a "magically significant" number so perhaps it will be interesting, good backstory if not exciting
>>
File: Crystal Flower.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Flower.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
>>17082336
Male

When am I going to find love? I thought it was one girl, but I suppose by this point that I was mistaken sadly.

Here is something artsy I suppose, but I'll leave some music as well just in case. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ybp_YFo7I
>>
>>17082336
Female
What is blocking me from getting the results I want? Seems like nothing works these days.
>>
>>17082400
SIR GET AWAY FROM ME
SIR
BACK UP
BAC-SIR
BACK UP NOW OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TASE YOU

or at least give me a reading based on the wounds you will inflict on me
>>
File: 1335287072034.jpg (521 KB, 816x1046) Image search: [Google]
1335287072034.jpg
521 KB, 816x1046
>>17082435
>when
14. Soon. I've never listened to that song so mindfully before, thanks

>>17082442
instead of "conquering" an obstacle in one's way, subdue oneself to that "obstacle"
>>
>>17082432
i wonder if it's gonna be spooky. thanks anon
>>
>>17082155
Yes.
>>17082195
Sadly, no.
>>17082416
Doubtful yes
>>
>>17082486
Stefan
will i get rich?
>>
>>17082486
Emily
Is something big going to happen to me soon?
>>
>>17082486
Warren
I lost my chance with this girl long ago didn't I? If so, am I gonna find a girlfriend in 2016?
>>
>>17082486
Doubtful yes means that there is a small chance?
>>
>>17082486
Rodolfo
Will she become my girlfriend?
>>
>>17082486
Yuri
Will I be able to move out ?
>>
>>17081903
Ella
Is my friend in love with me?
>>
>>17082400
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>
test
>>
>>17081903
Michael
Will something important will happen in the next 2 days?
>>
>>17081903
Michael
Will I learn to love?
>>
>>17081903
Alex
Am I currently headed in a good direction with my life? Should I adjust anything in my life?
>>
>>17082323
Yeah cuz you're so much more positive and polite
*scorn*
>>
File: 1449341668622.png (385 KB, 859x536) Image search: [Google]
1449341668622.png
385 KB, 859x536
>>17082740
>every statement about a group is also a comparing of them to the speaker
These bantz man, they are so ebin
>>
>>17082777
That seems like a happy fuckin dog.
>>
>>17082799
it is, it even goes up to her crotch to start getting it on at the end of the video
you can find it on youtube, she doesnt fuck it so it's not been taken down
>>
>>17082499
Indecisive, so I think you won't be poor but not that rich either.
>>17082508
Yes.
>>17082515
Sadly yes. But you will find a girl in 2016.
>>17082520
Yes, but you have to work for it. If you continue on the path you are on now, you might just not get it.
>>17082525
Doubtful yes for you, go and try it man!
>>17082529
Yes!
>>17082532
Small yes, so I suspect a crush
>>17082538
Yes.
>>17082561
Small yes, so you'll need to put some effort in.
>>17082586
The pendulum isn't sure if this direction is right or wrong. But it thinks you should change some things. Two answers combined I'm thinking minor changes.
>>
>>17082905
Trev
Will my lunch meeting tomorrow go well?
>>
>>17082905
Am I going to get the job?
18 m pisces
>>
>>17082936
All that is needed is your name and question.
>>
>>17082905
Thank you
>>
>>17082905
A different Alex here
Will I see a significant improvement in my life soon?
>>
>>17082905

Aubrey

Will I solve the problem that I've been pondering for the past year or so?

Will the system I've conceived result in what I hope it will?
>>
Gabriel

Does this person I'm with have good intentions or should I avoid?
>>
>>17082951
Dominik, Am I going to get the job?
>>
>>17082951
Jair.
Why do I prematurely ejaculate whenever I hug or kiss the girl I love?
>>
Going to do some spreads until bedtime :)

Just tell me the question and how you look, your name, age and one peculiar thing about you!
>>
>>17083064
>>17082989
>>17082936
Long black hair, 5'10", i like poetry
>>
>>17083064
Brown hair at the top and black to the sides, 5'7.
Jair.
I am trying to achieve jhana state.

Why is that I prematurely ejaculate whenever I hug or kiss the girl I love?
>>
>>17083064
Short brown hair, bad widow's peak these days as I get older, skinny, 5'8", beard, right now it's kept up instead of unkempt, wearing a black shirt with green khakis right now.
Edward
I've never not lucid dreamed, I don't know what normal dreams are.

When am I gonna meet the girl I'll marry? What is she gonna be like and look like? Thanks.
>>
File: 1449888652224.jpg (48 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
1449888652224.jpg
48 KB, 460x645
>>17083064
I kind of fucked up. Well, I have options, but the long term plan I had got fucked up by some stupid mistake. Can you tell me what the future holds, regarding this mistake?

James, 23
I know practically everything there is to know about Iron Maiden.
>>
>>17083072
You got Judgement reversed and The High Priestess reversed.

It seem like you are stuck in some way, you try to be something you aren't.
Maybe there's something about the job that is unpleasant but you still want the job?
Something is delaying you (getting the job). You seem to be held back by something, be it ignorance, or shortsightedness or accpeting something you know is not true/entirely true.
I don't see any external thing coming between you and the job, it seems like you have some kind of internal struggle that will keep you from succeeding at getting it if you don't resolve it first.

Hope this helps to shed some light on a new perspective!
>>
>>17083135
Yeah, i basically need to shut the fuck up so i don't annoy the guy that's picking people

funny how i got the exact same cards when i tried to read it myself
>>
>>17083064
My livings situations has shifted dramatically. Will this end in flames or is this step along in life meant to be?

Thin but fit, average height with medium brown hair and light eyes. Alison, 26. Something I've been told is particular about me is that I'm hyper observant and even enjoy just sitting and watching the world play out in front of me
>>
>>17083109
You got the Ten of Cups and The Knight of Cups.

I would say, that you are just young and in love with her.
The Ten of Cups tells me that you are truly in love with her, that you hold her high. Who knows, you two may have a bright future.
Which leads to the knight of cups, because something important concerning her seems right around the corner.
An invitation, or an approach, maybe some kind of proposal? Who knows, but it seems like there are soon good things to come for you two!
>>
File: 1423217833472.gif (3 MB, 603x720) Image search: [Google]
1423217833472.gif
3 MB, 603x720
What is my soulmate like?
>>
>>17083196
Oh, we get in a relationship.
Someone other reader told me that. Lol.
Thanks though!
I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>17083064
latino, black curly hair, beard, skinny fat, glasses, dark eyes
oscar
i love cats
general reading
>>
>>17083120
You got The Empress reversed and The Hierophant reversed.

It looks to me like you are not active enough. That you are paralyzed by your inaction.
While shuffling the cards, the Seven of Cups fell out, which further leads me to think, that maybe you are caught in some kind of dream that she will just show up some day. You have to do a lot more than wait for her!
The Hierophant reversed leads me to belive, that maybe you don't show your attraction right. Don't let yourself be friendzoned, if I may say so. Sometimes you need to be blunt and take action, else they will run over you.

How she's gonna look like or be like, that's for you to decide. But if you meet her, don't fear showing her how you really feel.
>>
>>17083064
A reader told me that something that will shake my world view will happen to me.. don't have much more insight, wanted to know if you could tell me anything else related to that?
Maddy
I know over 150 digits of pi
>>
>>17083223
Well I can't argue with any of that honestly, thanks.
>>
>>17082983
>>
>>17083128
This one was a hard one.

You got the Four of Rods reversed, the Six of Cups and I drew a third one, Temperance.

Four of Rods fits with you fucking up. I don't know if it was a relationship, but the Four of Rods strongly imply that. You feel unfulfilled right now.

The Six of Cups now tell me, that the near future will be a one that it may be one filled with longing and memories of past things. Nostalgia.

But Temperance is the glimmer of hope at the horizon!
In the long run, if you keep yourself focus on your goal, you will reach it. Whatever it is that you lost, you will get it back. But it will require much patience and work.

I hope this helps you a bit! :)

Also, fitting pic.
>>
>>17083064

How going to end the week for me?

5'10, black hair, brown eyes, somewhat tanned skin
Nestor
too punctual

A little back story is that we have to go out on friday and some say is not going to end well
>>
>>17083064
Brownish dirty blonde hair 5'8" skinny/otter green-gray eyes (different shades of green-gray between the two) beard
Keith
Uhhh I have a sprained or broke left middle finger right now I guess

I never had a chance or never will with this girl huh?
>>
>>17083237
>>
>>17083171
You got The Empress reversed and Two of Swords.

Now, it is quite fitting for you to get The Empress reversed. Can the current situation you are in be in any way the result of you watching how it plays out, instead of actively directing the course of your life?

Now, the two of Swords tells me that you will find a way to balance all you are going through. It won't end in flames if you keep calm and steady.

Maybe it won't be your dream, but it will work out, but only if you are able to keep it harmonious!

I hope this tells you more than it tells me.
>>
>>17083064
Alright, going to do the few that already replied and then I'm going to sleep! Thanks for all the requests!
>>
>>17083217
Past - Then of Swords
Present - Three of Pentacles
Current Future - Four of Rods reversed
Potential other Future - The Emperor reversed

In the past something occured to you, some kind of misfortune or disappointment. Something bad that may haunt you to this day.

In the present I see a young man full of creativity, ideas and plans on what to do. Maybe try trading? Don't lose yourself in your work.

Sadly, it may lead to this future, which doesn't seem so bright. It looks like there may be some kind of unfulfilled romance awaiting you, something that you will love and want to keep, but then lose.

But the alternative can be, that you rise to power. Putting intellect over emotions, you will be able to dominate your enemies, and achieve your goals.

I hope this helps in any way.
Really hard to do a general reading for me :(
>>
>>17083333
Those quads
are you sure about the emperor senpai? its reversed
It doesnt say how to get into any of this futures?
like how to get the emperor or the love life?
it sucks that both are reversed
thanks for trying tough
>>
>>17083064

Will the girl Im currently in love with and I will become a couple?

Jesus
Latino, fat, tall, brown skin, curly black hair.
I live with a lot of fears

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17083232
You got The Sun and Five of Swords.

The Sun tells me, that it will be something positive for you. Maybe freeing you of some kind of restriction, or a friend being sincere with you. Something good will come to you.

The Five of Swords on the other hand say that others won't be as happy as you are about this one things. Enemies may arise. You may even need to destroy them before they destroy you.

Well, seems like I can't find much about it too, except that it will be something positive to you, but negative to many others :)
>>
>>17083359
Alright, thanks for the reading anon
>>
>>17083263
You got the Six of Swords reversed.

It seems like it may not end well, not in any physical sense that somebody will get hurt, but much more, that something emotional will happen. Maybe an unwanted proposal? Or a Confession? But I won't be a solution.

Maybe this is of help to you?
>>
>>17083064
5'8 Asian, medium/short black hair. Skinny. Round nose. Not sure what to tell you since we all rook arike.
Edward 24
I have 2 bunnies.
Love reading pls.
>>
>>17083268
This one is pretty clear.
Five of Swords and Ace of Cups.

You are defeated for now, but the future with you two, it's filled with joy, pleasure and happiness.

You two have a bright future ahead of you, be brave! Don't let a small defeat bring you down.
It would be a waste to not let this happen between the two of you!
>>
>>17083371
At least is not physical and that's where I was worried. I'm not in a good place right now.

>Maybe an unwanted proposal? Or a Confession?
I dont have any plans to do that so it must be towards me, honestly to where Im going to be I cant find a girl that I would say looks bad or something. So Honestly I dont know who or what is going to happen.

But at least I know nobody is going to get shot and that a relief. Thank you in that clarification!
>>
File: Temptation.jpg (63 KB, 580x834) Image search: [Google]
Temptation.jpg
63 KB, 580x834
Deuteronomy Chapter 18

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
>>
>>17083407
Why is Jesus always making that hand gesture in all of his paintings?
>>
>>17083407
That's why i Hail Satan every day.
Fuck your kike on a stick
>>
>>17083407
0 bc rules. keep going, please.
>>
>>17083413
>>17083419
>>17083438
Everything you do here, everyone you mislead with your trickery, ye children of disobedience, is noticed by the True Father, YEHOVAH. Repent now before The Lord comes upon you as a theif in the night, without notice.
Revelations Chapter 3 Verse 3:
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
>>
>>17083462
I've alredy denounced your god and his worthless son, my soul is with Satan only for eternity, i will not allow anyone to take my freedom, but you're free to depersonalize yourself with that jew cult.
>>
>>17083413
Supplication
>>
>>17083465
You think Lucifer cares about you at all? He thinks of you as a worthless pawn to throw away at will, you are a literal animal in his eyes. The Father loves you like a child, despite your wrong-doings, this is why He sent his Son Yehoshua, so that you and everyone else might be saved. Repent now and pray for forgiveness.
>>
>>17083481
And your god is a mass of millions of souls depersonalized to be used as an energy source, your god stands for literally nothing that is human, which is evident in the laws of your religion. The aim of those laws is to turn you into a mindless sheep which only repeats what he's said, which is what you're doing right now. Your god doesn't care about you, he will never reply to anything you have to say. On the other hand Satan has been with me through many lives and he has helped and protected me on every step since i'd rejoined him, how can you trust what you don't know? Have you ever actually had a real conversation with your god? Satan doesn't deceive anyone, your god is deceiving all of humanity with his lies.
>>
>>17083497
The Lord has helped me Greatly, I Know He is absolutely real and loves all of His children. When lucifer's whores came after me when I tried to lead people away from deception like in this thread, He protected me. The evil ones have absolutely NO regard for you at all. You are a usefull toy, a plaything to them, and if you are dragged to hell with them, they will reveal how they feel about you.
>>
>>17083507
Satan = truth
Your whole faith = deception
What you call hell is only a place where your EVIL god places souls which rebel against his tyranny, Satan has a place where he keeps the ones loyal to him safe until they reincarnate, you will simply cease to exist when you die because you will be absorbed into your god.
Have you ever actually felt love? I'm not talking your imaginary love which you're only permitted to feel for your hoax of a god, i'm talking genuine love for this whole earth and everything natural, your religion isn't natural, it tried really hard to kill and destroy everything natural (pagan). You're the one being decieved , and you won't even know it until it's too late
>>
>>17083519
Hell is a place without The Lord. Imagine every passion of the flesh: lust, hate, greed, etc. This would be happening constantly for eternity. You like fucking like a lustful beast, you like those feelings of anger, you like those feelings of covetousness? Well in hell you can forever, these fallen angels will treat you like a literal dog for ETERNITY. Imagine having the mindset of a dog for ever. Love and compassion are of The Lord, and if The Lord is not there, there is no Love, only beast like actions and feelings.
>>
>>17083538
No, hell is a place created by your lord for the poor imprisoned souls he can't harvest for energy because they actually had a personality, unlike you, you're becoming a pillar in the temple of solomon right away
>>
>>17083383
>It would be a waste to not let this happen between the two of you!

I feel it's been a waste mentally for a long long time now sadly.
>>
>>17083548
The Lord made everything, and you think He did this in order to get energy from beings HE created? Who told you this, a fallen angel? Why would you believe their deception? Because their seduction is so simple and in your face, you do not like that following the ways of The Lord is difficult. You are of the bestial mindset, that is that you want quick pleasure and are unwilling to strive after things that take time. You will know much greater joy if you know The Son and therefore The Father, than if you follow these rebellious fallen ones. Lucifer rebelled because he wanted to be above The Most High, not for what you think, it was all about his pride.
>>
>>17083570
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 178x178
How did this thread devolve into two schizos battling over who's imaginary friend is better?
>>
>>17083583
Hey man i like your picture
i'm not a schizo, i'm just bipolar
>>
It's nice to see /div/ still shambling on. Tell me, how are the quality of readers and divinations lately?
>>
>>17083591
About the same as always, ranges from good to bad.
>>
>>17083583
If you are under the assumption that divination is real how can you not believe in the "paranormal". Truly I tell you everything in the Bible is true. Pray with faith and ask for him to show you His Will.
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
Hello, I'm going to do two readings but no more.

>Gender, age
>Query with adequate description
>Favorite Pokemon
>>
>>17083598
The main problem comes from the fact that you are doing nothing more than perpetuating something that only fits for certain personality types as if it is the law, many people find many different roads and need roads different from the ones you travel. Quit being a faggot and try to understand that really at the end of the day this is all just an ego you deify(an imaginary friend, even if you try and sell it as a system the fact is it works around the mind and operation of different levels of existential personality pretty much making the whole matter that you want to advertise your teddy bear that keeps the evil big dick demons away from your asshole). You cant suddenly say "SEE GUYS THIS THING EXISTS THAT MUST MEAN MY RELIGION IS TRUE" and expect to be taken as something other than a mentally handicapped individual.
>>
>>17083639
Male, 25
Never gonna get with this girl am I?
Venusaur
>>
Male ,20
Am I going to find someone?
raichu
>>
>>17083639
female, 18
What chances do I have with being in a relationship with the guy I like?
Charmander or the pink one with the egg that's with nurse joy
>>
File: 1433718652201.jpg (54 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
1433718652201.jpg
54 KB, 700x469
>>17083645
Situation: The Hanged Man
Current Influence: The World
Basis: reversed Nine of Swords
Goal: Strength
Past Influence: Nine of Pentacles
Future Influence: reversed Page of Wands

It sure does seem like the situation at hand is completely stagnate. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps you should indeed wait for a better time. If you're so unsure, maybe this is a time to work on yourself and gain some confidence. Until then, it seems for the time being and the immediate future ahead, you will not have the confidence to make a change in this situation.

Querent: King of Cups
Environment: reversed Two of Cups
Inner emotions: Three of Swords
Outcome: reversed Page of Pentacles

Yeah. You're definitely going in there with some emotions at hand. You really want this. Unfortunately, it seems she doesn't want it. She does not feel the same way. I can kind of sense this is really tearing you up inside. It sucks. Your emotions will be blocked, and there's nothing you can do about it besides move on. I'm sorry, man.
>>
>>17083639
Male, 20
I had reading two years ago about meeting a girl, but I choosed to do the opposite. Would I ever get back with her?
Raichu
>>
>>17083701
>there's nothing you can do about it besides move on. I'm sorry, man.

Nah that's fine, I've sort of come to accept that at this point honestly.
>>
File: cute-pokemon-11.jpg (58 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
cute-pokemon-11.jpg
58 KB, 500x399
>>17083680
meh :/
didn't realize I came late, still would appreciate a reading if you're up for it but w/e
>>
>>17083647

Situation: reversed The Devil
Current Influence: reversed The Hermit
Goal: Five of Swords
Basis: Three of Swords
Past Influence: Three of Discs
Future Influence: Three of Cups

OK. There seems to be some kind of unresolved issue you are failing to deal with here. You don't seem to be looking for love with the right intentions. you seem trapped in a mindset that his harmful, and you refuse to listen to any higher wisdom to help clean things up. You wanting a relationship to fix this will not help. Perhaps something happened in the past that has hurt you.. Or maybe you just feel lonely and unloved in some way. I can't tell. Whatever it is, don't dwell on the past and expect a new lover to come in and console you. It's some bad shit, trust me.

You: reversed Four of Pentacles
Environment: reversed Justice
Inner Emotions: reversed Page of Swords
Outcome: reversed Page of Cups

Well, this sort of put some more light on the situation. I guess you really are willing to release some of what you have been holding on to. That's great. However, it seems as if you've been stricken by some injustice, and it's as if no one really gives a shit. That sucks. As a result, you're failing to communicate your inner emotions. This is bad. You really need to learn to communicate what is happening. It's the only way you will heal. Don't get into a relationship and then start dropping bombs on her. Communicate your negative emotions sooner than later--hopefully before a relationship starts. Otherwise, it's going to have the outcome of really fucking with your ability to be a good lover.
>>
>>17083781
Yeah, yeah.. I'll do you a reading. Hold on.
>>
>>17083798
It is exactly as you said, I´ve tried to communicate what I´ve felt ,but I just feel like they ignore me.I know what to do now , Thanks!
>>
>>17083814

Situation: reversed Ace of Swords
Conflict: reversed High Priestess
Advice: reversed Four of Wands
Outcome: Page of Cups

Yes, I do think things are going to work out. However, there is a lot to consider. First of all, you are not approaching the situation as you should. I think you're too apprehensive and are too afraid of taking a leap of faith into the relationship. This is not a situation where you can rationally view things. Just drop the excessive thinking and trust your intuition. Give this person a chance. Drop any painful past experiences that you might be focusing on and that seem to be keeping you from trusting this person. Fuck it. You're young enough it probably won't matter all that much anyway. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17083866
I'm too nervous to even talk to him in person, we just text.. haha

You outlined the whole situation pretty well and with good accuracy. Yeah, hopefully I'll figure it out, thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>17083899
>that pic
Do you like being told you're a bad girl? :^)
>>
>>17084039
Yes I do
>>
>>17084067
Be honest

Was this you?
>>
File: giphy.gif (498 KB, 440x174) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498 KB, 440x174
>>17083407
Wait a second
!!!!
This picture
It's baphomet/Mr. Two-in-one..

The as above waters/christ and the as below fires/lucifer its so obvious how didn't I see it
They could just fuse and merge if only yhwh wasn't scared that they'd be more powerful than him

Eh most people here don't even know their occult lore enough to even get what i'm saiyan probably.
Pearls before swine eh

Whatever at least my laughably crazy sounding beliefs are cooler than your laughably crazy sounding beliefs ya fools
>>
>>17084083
M-maybe
I.. say a lot of things

(Pringles is hot too)
>>
Will be around for an hour tops giving occult based advice. All your ghost/spirit/soul/magick/etc related questions go here.
Currently not doing readings.
>>
>>17084276
can you be born without a soul?
>>
>>17084083
This is a question one can't truly answer, as no one particularly knows.
Some philosophies argue that a soul develops through life, or fails to develop, based on action.

My personal belief is that some people, at the start of their karmic being, lack what we would call a "full" soul. This is, they are more animalistic and base than we would acknowledge as typical human characteristics. While they do have a soul, it's undeveloped. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>17084312
yes
>>
>>17084276

Hey Thoth, good seeing you. I'm the anon rune reader in the prev thread that took over after you went off.

Two questions on runes, if you don't mind,

> Do you have any tips in general on rune readings, and what layout/spread do you usually use?
> What are your thoughts on using tarot spreads for rune readings? Is it even a good idea to mix the both?

Thanks.
>>
>>17084338
>First question
I usually keep rune spreads simple, though I'm familiar with more abstract and complicated ones-- the runes are so primal that it's more difficult to get specific reads on them than it is with tarot.
I usually lay them, from right to left. The first represents the current state, the second represents a challenge to overcome, and the third represents how to overcome it.

>Second question
I combine runes with tarot all the time. It works to great ends, from my experience. I'll be putting out a spread document sometime soon with details thrown in, but, to be short-- it is totally okay, and works wonders. I use them as modifiers.
For instance, imagine a Golden Dawn tarot spread, with one rune over each of the five sets of three cards, to denote the tone of the entire set.
Try it sometime, it's nice. You seemed like you have a good grasp on the runes as is, just always keep studying.
>>
>>17084312
Think you replied to the wrong post bro.
>>
>>17084363
Well shit, you're right.

>>17084312
replied to >>17084291

That's what I get for hitting random post numbers, I guess.
>>
>>17084312
Have you ever worshipped Thoth?
>>
>>17084380
I have not. I started using this handle when I first began reading for /x/ a few years back, mainly because I read from the Thoth deck. It stuck. I plan to discard it soon.

If you had questions regarding worship of Thoth, I can help.
>>
>>17084393
Welp, more like where to start
and if it can be discrete as possible the better
(i just wanted to talk to a Thoth whotshipper, now im just asking to get spoon fed)
>>
>>17084171
You have a thing for the lonely love readers, eh? I wonder what they look like.
>>
File: 5Tz5bRm.jpg (50 KB, 383x750) Image search: [Google]
5Tz5bRm.jpg
50 KB, 383x750
>>17084171
Oh god , are you that camwhore?
post that nice tits you have
>>
>>17084405
>I wonder what they look like.
I wouldn't know either
>You have a thing for the lonely love readers, eh?
Yeah, but BV is almost twice my age.. And he's gone. Don't know about Pringle's age.
>>17084412
I may or may not be 18 though anon
>>
>>17084402
Sure. Some general info on him, then worship/reverence info.
He's a creation deity, invented writing, gambling, star-gazing, engineering, geometry, botany, medicine, mathematics, and magick. Ra's right hand man. Thought of as kind, benevolent, patient, wise, and generous. Very gentle personality.

He is said to travel among mortals, teaching magick. His Egyptian name is "Tehuti", Thoth is merely the english pronunciation. His name has indications of "moon", "measure", "ibis", and "crystal."

He favors scribes, writers, sorcerers, alchemists, occultists, librarians.
Objects attributed to him are ink pots, ankhs, and scepters.
He's identified with the moon, and the Greek god Hermes.

While the encyclopedia I have doesn't detail worship habits, I would look deduce that offerings of fruits and greens would be taken well by him. Simply leave them outside in a designated sacred area of your own, or burn them up with the intent of giving him a gift. He also helps those who help themselves-- so study, learn; asking him for guidance and whatnot in your mind.

Nothing too show-offy is required.
>>
>>17084423
>I may or may not be 18 though anon
Awww, it almost sounds like you are a good girl
>>
>BV trying to insist the post in about some anon wanting his dick wasn't made by himself
>BV insisting that he's wanted when all he does is produce drama

yea nah fuk off m8
>>
>>17084439
Heyy I am a good girl.
I'm a virgin so at least I have that going for me
>>17084448
It wasn't him ;-;
>>
>>17079884
Will my Brenda come back again?
>>
>>17084465
>not realizing how sad and lonely a man BV is

He's a shrimp of a thirty year old irl, bro
>>
>>17084481
I'd make him not so lonely..
>>
>>17084437
That offering burning might seem like a really discrete way of doing it, just have to wait for some minutes to be alone. No chance of making an altar, perhaps i will buy a crecent moon necklace
I will just end up looking for books for whorship practices.
i can just go chaote and try to imitate them the best i can rite?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.