[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Div/ination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1307941036157.jpg (60 KB, 464x442) Image search: [Google]
1307941036157.jpg
60 KB, 464x442
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread:
>>17061661

I'll be doing readings for the next 3 hours.
I need:
Gender.
Question.
>>
>>17074240
get older before you start drinking
>>
File: R.jpg (588 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
588 KB, 1024x683
Pisces
Male
How is going to be my love life in the next 3 or 4 months?

If not then a general would be ok
>>
>>17074230

you don't seem like an asshole but here goes

pisces
female
will i be able to quit my current job soon?
>>
>>17074240
Capricorn
Male
General Reading please
>>
>>17074230

Virgo
Male

Do you see a lover in my near-future?
>>
Pisces
Female
General please
>>
>>17074248
>>17074250
>>17074253
>>17074257
SHEEEEIIIT, shit was slow I dabble on /pol/ a bit.
I'll get to yall now.
>>
Libra
Male
General Reading please
>>
>>17074250
do you have to call the you know whats though,
tell me why you love me and its not a sucker punch setup
>>
>>17074230
Capricorn
Female
Love reading
>>
>>17074265

i have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>17074250
Your worry about your prosperity. You gotta exclude something, your untouchable, just hold on, immediate future is... rushing tide.

>>17074250
Your worried your sticking your neck out too far. hoping that by biding your time it will help you, but you gotta take the hint. At this time the future is terramorphic, evolving and expansive, wild. Future is what you make of it. I get a lot of women asking if theyll leave the shitty job soon.

>>17074253
You do a little snooping around and make a switcharoo.

>>17074257
no.

I know they're short but I'm being flooded holy shit.
>>
>>17074230
22, male, Aquarius
I just need some guidance concerning the two women in my life. Is there any hope for S.K or should I focus on S.D?
>>
>>17074276
25 cancer f
why am i not over him yet? why am i alone?
>>
>>17074276
I think you skipped me, or the numbers are wrong
>>
>>17074259
Fuck it time is short and I have many too tell.
You find something that grants you protection, over time.

>>17074266
The card drew for your doubt was firebreathing. take it as you will. Now is your task to wait just a little while, bide your time. Funny I drew the same card for the guy before you. About spirits looking out for you.

>>17074278
There is a psychic venom in your life. You need to study them both. There's a possibility you decide to be a dick head and fuck em both. Don't be a degenerate.

>>17074283
I'll get to you next, dear.
>>
Why do they do that head tilt thing ;)
>>
Capricorn / Aquarius Cusp
Male
Will we get back together when she comes back from med school?
>>
>>17074290
Bide my time, eh? And I know what is up with that doubt card, so you don't need to explain any further. Surprised about the spirit card, but it wouldn't surprise me at the same time.

Thanks.
>>
>>17074296
Calm thyself with lube
>>
>>17074300
Translation: drink more alcohol

I'm gonna do a few tarot readings myself. Nothing too special, very simple reads, may try out new spreads too. Give me your query and gender.
>>
File: sans.jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sans.jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>17074283
Did you dump him, or did he dump you? Cards say you dumped him. Cards also say avoid the next scumbag who comes along. Maybe you should investigate a little bit. Your task is Seafloor Debris, look into that if you will. Future says you investigate into a matter at hand.
One last question, Do you dream of said man?

>>17074288
Well, by your doubles I'd say you'd be gassing kikes, but I'll read you now and many others.
>>
>>17074305
Really?
>>
>>17074305
he dumped me. said it was because he couldn't trust me and that i was running around with a different guy every night and he couldnt handle it.

i do dream of him and i cant handle it. i want it to be over already. i can't wake up like this anymore, feeling like i cannot find someone who will ever make me feel the way he made me feel. it makes me sick to my stomach.

can you explain your cards a bit more? thank you sir.
>>
>>17074305
no idea what seafloor debris means either. and so am i just supposed to avoid men altogether? or just a specific scumbag. how will i know he's a scumbag
>>
>>17074305
Ok thanks, just in case I'm >17074248
>>
scorpio
male
should i expand on my studies or just focus all my attention to my current one?
>>
28, Male
Aquarius
Whats in the cards for my upcoming professional engineering exam?
>>
>>17074288
Cards say, find your holy and peaceful place, keep you current frustration aside. Might get some pretty nice options here.

>>17074294
I must say all I drew was land a wizard replica. ehh, ask a magic 8 ball.

>>17074309
Really what?

>>17074319
I cannot say, I pulled card that really means I cannot know. Not the other card saying I can know or do know, but reading the subject will just fuck me over like a thorn bush.

>>17074314
>>17074317
No the card saying to avoid the ONE scumbag was Deep wood. Seafloor debris is kinda like, study, and after a while commit to something else.

Well, since he dumped you, Perhaps after a little while you mind discover that over jealousy will lead to break ups like such, or possibly stalking.
My advice about the dreams. Buy an amethyst cluster, place some hair between the cluster and your favorite WH40K picture, leave it near your bed. Sweet Dreams.
>>
>>17074322
If you studied you Ace it, if you didn't you fail it. If you steal the answers. You get away with it.
>>
>>17074329
Who is stalking who?
>>
>>17074333
Your trips makes me wonder that indeed.
>>
>>17074336
no im serious i need to know because i get really paranoid sometimes that he's stalking me!!! which is such a ridiculous thought since he completely ignores me.

at the same time, i feel like i could be the stalker. idk. am i just projecting my insecurities?? why do i get such a sick feeling that hes watching me?
>>
>>17074276

>no

Well fuck you too, I'm still gonna chat up the qt's
>>
>>17074338
We'll if you feel like your being stalked, it doesn't matter who the stalker is. What you need to do about it IS BUY A GUN.

Although, I think I'm the stalker. I'm only here really hoping another 34 year old cancer woman posts here again.

>>17074344
You asked for near future, you got near future.
>>
Scorpio
Female
How realistic are my dreams of moving by 2017? Should I save up and wait longer or is it a bad idea from the word go?
>>
>>17074351
WHAT COUNTRY YOU FROM?
>>
>>17074356
USA, Southeast coast if it matters, hopefully moving up north to MA.
>>
>>17074360
So long as your moving away from niggers and into a red state your good.
>>
File: dancer.jpg (796 KB, 1920x979) Image search: [Google]
dancer.jpg
796 KB, 1920x979
Well, excuse me deleting the previous post. I thought I was going to be unable to do a few readings, but it seems it's the exact damn opposite.

>gender
>query
>no financial/career readings
>no love readings unless it's absolutely serious

Be warned of allegory. I may be unable to explain everything that I'll see. If someone else wants a simple tarot reading, then so be it, I can offer that instead. Same requirements still apply.
>>
>>17074346
omg so youre not even really doing readings youre just biding your time until some middle aged emotional wreck comes on 4chan?!

you didnt even answer my initial question...
>>
>>17074290
Thanks, not sure what the first sentence means.
Really glad to hear about the protection though. :D
>>
>>17074364
>Do you see a lover in my near-future?
That was your question. No was what the cards told me. If you really don't believe I've got cards I'm reading I'll post pics.
>>
>>17074363
>fem
>general look into my future pls
>>
File: Favorite-Puppy-Names.jpg (24 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
Favorite-Puppy-Names.jpg
24 KB, 300x375
>>17074363
Male
Do you think HB will ever talk to J. my store assistant again?
>>
>>17074363
Yea me please. I'm a female and my question is what are the factors preventing me from moving on and how can I just move on? I already keep myself busy with work and friends and going out and playing sports even.

You said no love queries unless serious and for me this is very serious. Anytime I even drink a little I become an emotional wreck because in my waking life I try really hard to suppress my feelings about my ex and not think about him ever. It's the only way I feel like I can get away. But the minute I fall asleep my unconscious makes me dream about him or if I drink I become painfully aware of how hard I'm trying to forget him.

This is fucking ruining my life please help.
>>
>>17074374
He dump you or you dump him?
>>
>>17074377
dude.. i'm the same person who asked you the same thing. i just gave IO more details and asked him as well because you couldn't really provide me with an answer I could use. (no offense)
>>
>>17074283
The bottom is a serene abyss sea floor yourself
>>
>>17074380
>>17074381
Well excuuuuse me princess.
>>
>>17074368

Nah fuck the cards, I'm trying to enjoy things. My aims remain the same
>>
File: hitler.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>17074384
good fuck these cards, they're evil anyway.
>>
>>17074381
oh god. am i meant to be alone?
i don't mind being alone. i'd rather be alone than be with someone i only semi-like or semi-care for or find semi-attractive. i'm not desperate to be with somebody. i'm desperate to be with that ONE person. and it's disgusting. it's disgustingly real.

>>17074383
I'm sorry but you didn't really answer my question... or maybe i'm just not understanding your symbolism. asked you to interpret and you didn't, so...
>>
File: 1445768636578.jpg (126 KB, 794x1123) Image search: [Google]
1445768636578.jpg
126 KB, 794x1123
>>17074369
Lass, a general reading is definitely going to go places, so do expect this to make even less sense than it normally should. But ah well, you asked for it, then I shall give it to you with pleasure.

>i'm drunk, excuse the wording

''Wandering through the lullaby, she gently extended her hand, pushing through the thorns, she finally reached what is hers. Grim and dark it stood, but it was something to consider nonetheless. Wait until it comes, wait until it comes, wait until it comes...''

Finding myself to be standing in a dark, long forgotten crypt, with the statue of an angel as black as midnight before me. Dark, silent and looming, but yet there was no sign of life from him. Looking about just a little bit more, I realize that this was indeed quite a silent and empty crypt. No corpses, no mummies to be found, just stone, dust and the statue of a hooded angel.

It seemed like I was almost a disturbance of sorts, kicking up the age-old dust from the cracked, grey stone beneath my feet. But nonetheless, I walk about a little bit more in this ancient crypt. Just up ahead, I see a doorway and it was leading towards a spiral staircase. With interest and peaking curiosity, I quickly climb up them.

A church. This was a church. It carried the same dusty and old atmosphere as the crypt did, but yet it was just a bit more spacious to give me some breathing space. So many things made out of stone, almost no wood or metal or anything like that. All grey, crackled and solid stone...

Flashes of a light filled room, with people and joy and happiness filled within, with a couple standing before the altar. Unity, unity that was about to happen, but yet those were simple and mere flashes. The reality was just stone and cold. There was a chalice with red wine and bread upon the altar, but I touch neither of those.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1439445530407.jpg (97 KB, 790x850) Image search: [Google]
1439445530407.jpg
97 KB, 790x850
>>17074402

Following the urge to sit down upon the seats, suddenly I feel the atmosphere shift and change. Was that... flesh I saw? So much flesh, so much physical. It was seemingly taking preference over the holy and religious environment that I found myself in. Nostalgic flashes, religion and then the physical taking over... How strange indeed, how strange truly indeed!

>>17074372
You're next up, friend.

>>17074374
I think I know you far too well, and really, if you read over what you just posted, you'd realize just what exactly is stopping you from moving on. If you loved him dearly, then of course it's going to take you a long time to get over it. First up; don't drink. You see that it's causing you a problem, so stop doing it. Leave it to other people who actually want to get drunk, like me!

Second of all, why are you trying to suppress your feelings? Suppressing anything is not going to help in the slightest, it'll just let things bubble up and grow and pile up, and it will explode in a very horrifying manner which will simply leave you crying and writhing on your bed or some place else... Embrace it, think over it, don't suppress it, damn it! I'm bad with giving advice on this stuff anyway, but eh... I'll see... I'll give you a reading if I won't pass out on my bed...
>>
>>17074363
male
is there anything i need to know?
>>
>>17074363
Female
Life is crazy. May I have insight into current events and their effect on what is to come?
>>
>>17074374
you say that you always keep yourself busy, but do you take the time to connect with yourself?
i think that we distract ourselves to get away from ourselves, but if it's pressing enough it will make its way through the facade.
>>
>>17074363
Male

I'll go general

thanks!
>>
>>17074405
Why the fuck don't humans have control over their feelings? What are feelings? How do you make them go away? Why do some people have them FOREVER? that's so depressing. What makes us hold onto them? Why do they come back even if you try to deny them???

It makes no sense.

He's clearly not into me--best choice is to move on. So I try to move on and have fun by going out with friends and having a drink or two, MAYBE, just MAYBE i'll flirt with a guy long enough to convince myself I should sleep with him and live a little, but then BAM! the alcohol hits me, i'm drunk, and all the feelings of my ex I can resist when I'm sober come boiling to the surface and suddenly the guy in front of me is NOT hot, NOT funny and just ANNOYING. I don't give a shit about him. It makes me feel sick and disgusted that I almost just went home with him.

So I just buy myself an immense amount of food and go home and cry in bed and wake up the next day feeling like complete shit and trying to find some advice on 4chan hahahaha my life is such a fucking joke.
>>
>>17074363

Male

What do you see happening in my life in the short term, or in my spiritual walk?
>>
>>17074422
If my ex doesn't come back you can always fuck me.
>>
>>17074398
It's an AI
>>
>>17074363
male

general. i would like to have them allegories man
>>
>>17074422
aw

the key is to go out and be honest. be real. don't TRY to do something. do what comes naturally

if that means finding some whiteknight beta faggot who will let you sob at him about your ex in the corner FINE GOOD DO IT

if that means dancing like a whore for 6 hrs straight with an endless parade of faceless men GREAT

if that means you want to go to a museum and wander around contemplating how many of the artists struggled with suicidal thoughts just like you, and you want to do that every chance you get for a year, woohoo

just do SOMETHING that actually WORKS THROUGH the emotions
>>
File: 1371178081438.jpg (43 KB, 542x659) Image search: [Google]
1371178081438.jpg
43 KB, 542x659
>>17074372
''Wasting your time you are, letting yourself taken over, search through the madness like the blind fool that you are, be brave and strong and you shall pass through...''

A solid wall, yet not quite a solid one. Seemingly made out of a rather strange material, looking all too much like it was bone but yet it was quite not. A sickly white, and yet the ground too was made out of it. The skies were all clear, but yet there was a milky fog in the air, seemingly providing just a little bit of obscurity.

No, I was definitely quite wrong. This was indeed a material not fit for solid buildings and structures, but it provided just enough integrity and stability to hold itself. And it was a far better protection, for it seemingly was quite sticky. The ground, the wall that seemingly had red veins and blood flowing out of it, they were a hard obstacle to pass.

I saw a figure of sorts trying to understand her situation, and after poking about and touching about, she finally builds up enough strength to rush up the wall and try to overcome it. Just there, just there, but yet nothing quite! Slowly sliding down it, she is overcome with a strange case of apathy and even general sense of tiredness. She did not dare to try to climb over it more than once, even though she indeed saw the island behind the wall. All too sunny, all too colorful, all too solid!

(1/2)
>>
>>17074436
Best she remains there, behind the wall with the bloody veins and small eyes, slowly sinking into the sticky ground, looking up into the sky and just letting herself become silent. There was indeed quite a silence in the air, an abnormal but yet a comforting quietness, lulling her to sleep... closed her eyes she did, and then everything grows into a faint greyness...

-

She may try, but eh. Doesn't seem like she will entirely go for it. She's seemingly alright with her current situation with not talking to the store assistant.

>>17074412
>>17074413
>>17074418
>>17074424
>>17074430
Anons, I don't think I'll be able to do all of you just now. I may consider doing someone else as well, but at the same time I don't know if I'll go over the line of three here.
>>
>>17074363

Male,

General Reading...what will life be like for me?
>>
File: 1439445059082.jpg (128 KB, 520x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439445059082.jpg
128 KB, 520x1200
>>17074422
Really, I'd like to think that feelings are at the very bottom of it all, chemical reactions. That's where it all boil downs to - our own physical body, our own fleshy body, letting out all of these strange chemicals that makes you feel stuff. Some people have enough sense or just know how to get over them or just deal with them in a way that does not bother them. That's the beauty of being different; one thing works for you, while the same thing is not going to for another person.

Here's what I say to every little girl and boy; time scars all wounds. Maybe it won't heal anything, but it will scar the wound just enough so that it would not rip open and start bleeding all over the place. After all, it's best to go out into the battlefield with a closed wound than one that has been barely healed. If you know how to treat your wounds well, then it will be just a small scar, just a small reminder, but if you're stupid WELL then. An entirely different story indeed.

That's not going to help you. Overindulging into the physical and running away from it is not going to help. Sure, it'll feel like shit, but I'm almost tempted to suggest you to look at this in a logical sense. Try to uh... analyze your feelings. Pay attention to them. What sensations do you feel? When do you feel them? In what situation do you feel them? What makes them hurt/appear less often? Crying out loud, experiment!

You're obviously venting out at this point and there's indeed some anger, but it's best to let it out and let your head take the wheel for once. Too many feelings in one place will just cloud everything.

tl;dr - I have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm just giving different ideas and see what may help. Or may not.

Do you still want that reading or not? I know someone people discard the readings they get because they don't tell them what they WANT to know. It may tell them what they NEED to know, but not what they want to. Happens all too often, I say...
>>
>>17074442
>I know someone people discard the readings they get because they don't tell them what they WANT to know. It may tell them what they NEED to know, but not what they want to. Happens all too often, I say...
I would like a reading, Io, and not a mindscape this time.

What do you see ahead for the project I am about to embark on with the help of our mutual friend?
>>
>>17074422
Well, because the heart is not something that can be controlled, because it has a life that its own, and a person's conscious control of it is ignorant of what it actually wants. The heart wants what it wants right? It's very much true. Conscious control of the kind that you're thinking of is something that is removed from what actually is. What the mind thinks that will be good for it, isn't always, and rarely is, and it simply doesn't work. Things like this will stay for as long as they have to. You can think of it like a lesson that has to be learned. You, like most people before they learn, if they ever do, wanted to just sort of be okay with whatever you choose, and have everything be okay that way. Though ostensibly meaningless and cruel, suffering is like a cleansing fire, burning away all of your impurities and ignorance. I think that these sorts of bad things in us that cause us suffering are conscious, and what is needed is a surrender and a letting go.

Casual sex is disgusting because what you want is something in the vein of what you had (or at least you thought you had). Heart still wants what it wants, and won't take anything else.
>>
>>17074442
i want that reading SO much.
>>
>>17074438
it's all good m8
>>
>>17074435
solid advice, thank you. was crying 2 beta fag about how ex was alpha. felt good. then felt disgusted at feeling good about it.

>>17074451
my heart wants something i cant have. mind accepts this. heart still needs to wreck everything. why is my own heart betraying me? how is it possible to have two such different forces inside of me?
>>
>>17074438
Well, they aren't mad at each other, I'm just wondering if shes ever just gonna pop by while she's on shift?
>>
>>17074402
Thank you very much, I'll make of it what I can.
>>
>>17074230
gemini
male
love reading
>>
File: skull.png (57 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
57 KB, 256x256
Anyways guys, sorry I can't make a whole 3 hours, but I need a nap after a graveyard shift. good luck faggots.
>>
>>17074472
The cards I drew were just bullshit for love readings, sorry anon.
>>
>>17074477
what does that means?
you just got gibberish?
>>
>>17074230
Male
Libra

General reading pls
>>
>>17074460
I think that maybe you should look at my other post.
>>17074416
I remember when I used to want to be a hermit artist, because I thought that I was destined to die alone. And I tried to force myself for a long time to be okay with being alone. The pain kept building up in the background until I couldn't hold on to this ideal anymore
I don't know everything and I don't know your situation, but it sounds to me like you're disconnected from yourself. Pain is nature's healing, and you seem to be trying your damnedest to be getting away from it, like everybody else. Society says that pain is bad and therefore should be avoided or denied entirely, when really it is negative, and is something to be embraced and cherished in a certain way. * I don't think your acceptance is genuine, the reason being is how emotionally charged you seem to be about it. Pain can't be outrun but that doesn't stop people from trying, by keeping busy, or booze or trying to hypnotize themselves with video games. I think that your heart wants you to actually listen to it.
>>
File: 1439449015088.jpg (922 KB, 596x850) Image search: [Google]
1439449015088.jpg
922 KB, 596x850
>>17074454
So be it. Although I'd like to say that you're making it sound like it's the end of the damn world. People go through feels, people go through shit, they survive, that's fine. And I'm the one who's saying it, bloody hell...

''Silence, silence, sweet and dear silence, why don't you earn for it my dear? Why don't you earn for that sweet silence that you wish? It's right there, just before your pretty doe eyes, but yet the hands that seek it are bound. Look around you, look where you are and realize the dire of it all. Your wants will not become dreams, your stories shall not be told for why they should be? Kill the silence, kill the storm, kill the clouds and kill the sun...''

What a beauty of a woman I saw before my eyes. One that many men would look upon, but yet would be almost wary of approaching up close. A rose with the thorns, perhaps even poisonous so. She was aimlessly walking in a grey space, but suddenly found herself in quite a pickle.

Her heart ached, her thoughts wandered, and she found herself chanting the very same words... make it stop... make it stop... make it stop... Stopping herself and crumbling on ground, she gripped her head in her hands and chanted, over and over...

This took a lot of time, but soon enough... a realization. What was she doing? Why was she even doing this? There was no point in simply chanting it over and over, and she realized that she was unable to stop. The constant monotone chant that was almost an escape to her became a nightmare. Her thoughts raced into higher and higher levels, where soon enough she found herself to be surrounded by madness.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1371174424793.jpg (88 KB, 900x658) Image search: [Google]
1371174424793.jpg
88 KB, 900x658
>>17074501
Her own thoughts created a circle of demons around her. Inner demons, whispering promises of escape from it all, giving her paths and ways to get out, but when she looked upon them... Men with black cloaks, and heads that were replaced by the glory of the Sun. Tentacles sprouting and wrapping upon the empty space, they seemingly consumed more and more of the grey from her own perspective. There was almost no escape. She was stuck in this. No escape. No escape. No escape.

''Stop.''

One word to end it all. A sudden and maddening silence, an extreme compared to her previous state of incessant talking, it left her confused and uncertain. She could not hear her thoughts, her voice, the quiet and almost lustful whispers of the beings around her, only her heart and the aching heartbeat was something that she could hear.

Really, it was all so silent. So much greyness, so much silence... not even a breeze of wind, not even the breathing was audible...just the heartbeat. Standing up, but yet still gripping her own head, she realized that she was able to walk around these beings. The Suns were only masks, leading to believe that the surrounding problems were just that... illusions. Something that she truly overestimated, taking something headfirst and not looking around it and in-depth.

Walking away from this hellish circle, she found the silence to be painful. Nothing that she could hear from her mind or from the outside. It was just her and her heart. But yet it was a comforting pain, the lone feeling that she could feel. The only thing keeping away from the utter madness of sensory deprivation. Do not let the madness consume you into yet another cycle and calm yourself; listen to the heart. This is the time where you have to contemplate and to listen...listen...listen...Have a good talk. It's just you and it. Nothing more. But yet...listen... talk, and listen... know what it *truly* wants...

-

I don't think I'm doing any more readings.
>>
>>17074230
>21
>Capricorn
>Male

Will I find love soon?
>>
M
Scorpio

I'm enduring Saturn passing thru my 12th. Will things get better after this period ends? As in, will I know what I want and achieve my goals?
>>
>>17074448
I know this is a little bit of a late one, but if you honestly want a reading from me at a later point, then here's my email.

[email protected]

Leave your query there and I'll get to it at some point later on. I'm not going to show up in the thread until next weekend.
>>
>>17074698
sent you an email, thanks in advance
>>
File: 1448928472283.jpg (32 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
1448928472283.jpg
32 KB, 640x436
I got a reading telling me that something bad would happen in my near future, wasn't specified though.. any insight?

female
cancer sun, pisces moon
>>
>>17074897
>cancer sun, pisces moon
You'll probably do it to yourself
>>
>>17074903
nahh, the reading said whatever it was, was out of my control
>>
>>17074627
no youre a scorpio aka a piece of shit bye
>>
>>17074934

>Making a sweeping generalization based on one aspect of a natal chart.
>>
It's sad how dead /div/ has been lately
>>
>>17075219
Doot Doot
>>
>>17075112
Don't listen to him he's salty

We're top-tier
>>
>>17074363
Male and my query is simply that I need some guidance as to where I should head and who i shiuld head there are with...I have a plan but I don't want it to be the least beneficial option to myself and the woman.
>>
>>17074276

was this even a reading? cuz it sounds more like random advice.
>>
>>17074517
3 disks, keep on working on it
>>17074627
youll strive more gor what you wish
king disks
>>17074486
Do something with your life, not listing cards because it was a 15 card spread
>>
>>17075480
*strive more for
shit
>>
>>17075487
hey spidey would you read me?
>>17074897
>>
>>17075480

Male virgo

Will I see luck in my romantic life? See a woman or two?
>>
>>17075480
>>17074472
>>
File: 1449341668622.png (385 KB, 859x536) Image search: [Google]
1449341668622.png
385 KB, 859x536
>>17074897
be wary, you may have things to worry about that you arent.
9 wands, image is of a man with looking around in a dodgy almost paranoid manner with a bit of implied head trauma
>>17075490
dont do things that make others turn away to look for other enjoyment and you may.
5 swords, image is of a man holding some swords while two other men are walking away
>>17074472
need specifics
>>
>>17074472
>>17075502
Well I want to know if I will find love soon since I have never been with anyone, or some advice of how to find it
>>
>>17075502

>dont do things that make others turn away to look for other enjoyment and you may

W-what? I'm having trouble reading that
>>
>>17075507

I dont know about you, but I just come on thick and suggestive as fuck.... and it'd work if most of them didn't turn out to have boyfriends already
>>
>>17075507
start looking at things in the context of being a subtle game on finding mates with the other sex so you start picking up on signals and interests.
>>17075511
dont be obnoxious or try to pierce your way into things, the you may part was meant to be as you may, in other words you may be doing something divisive on a subconscious level
>>
>>17075502
*a man with a cloth on his head
>>
>>17075521
>>17075507
So I need to start to look at every girl more closely as if each of them is on the hunt?
I hate all that shit about the love game, shit is too tiring and unpredictable
>>
>>17075502
Shit that doesn't sound good. I hope a scryer comes around later who can help me out. I'm slightly terrified now.
>>
>>17075539
then don't play and become a wizard. either play vidya or this m8, your genetics aren't needed anymore so it doesn't matter
>>
>>17075545
But I get lonely and I want to hold hands
It's not my fault I was born so introverted
>>
>>17075555

nice get m8

but if you want to hold hands and cuddle, you have to put yourself out there a bit
>>
Male
Aquarius

Why do I feel like this so much?
>>
File: Pq4Uh65.png (58 KB, 466x467) Image search: [Google]
Pq4Uh65.png
58 KB, 466x467
>>17075555
you have 2 hands and soon we will have vr, not that long m8.
>>
File: 1449641376737.jpg (4 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1449641376737.jpg
4 KB, 180x180
>>17075560
you are a mundane is why :^)
10 of wands
>>
Female
Gemini

What can I expect going into near year?
>>
>>17075573
a bit more mental authority
queen of swords
>>
Male
Cancer

Whats going wrong? I'm doing my best.
>>
>>17075584

I'm no diviner and, I was in deep shit by the time I was 20, but based on your birth range you are probably doing your best along with everyone else, until they stop doing their best.

Take it easy and focus on yourself. Wait until hour peers lose momentum and charge forward with the new energy you find from developing your passions.
>>
>>17075608

Since lately i am taking it easy, yes i have been in a lot of trouble but it is decreasing. thank you.
>>
Male.
Aquarius, if that's important.

Sceptical of this stuff but might as well ask and see if it's interesting. Any more information you need from me (within reason)?
I have no questions about myself at the moment because that seems leading. Just give me a general whatever it is you do, OP and anyone else itt who does this stuff.
>>
File: az_dolphin.jpg (31 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
az_dolphin.jpg
31 KB, 530x300
>>17075625
>>
>>17075639
What does this mean? Is it an /x/ meme or part of the reading?
>>
>>17075658

it means you need a dolphin to get a reading
>>
Why does my horoscope (cancer) say im a total bitch in the inside
>>
>>17075667

how should we know? do you feel like a total bitch on the inside?
>>
>>17075664
Will a can of tuna do? I've heard there's sometimes dolphin in there.
>>
Anything I need to look out for in the near future?
female
>>
>>17075658
http://spiritlodge.yuku.com/topic/980#.Vmy8H3ugRFo
>>
>>17075670

No but i used to. I am used to numbing my feelings now
>>
>>17075701

>numbing your feelings

welcome to life, sis
>>
File: followurdreams.png (99 KB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
followurdreams.png
99 KB, 450x251
>>17075664
>>
>>17075717

well shit anon, that's beautiful. here's a reading: you will go far in life and do amazing things
>>
>>17075691
Stopped reading a third of the way through but it seems like utter bullshit that means nothing. There's less filler babble and more meaning in the words of mainstream politicians. So it's a maymay?
>>
>>17075720

Dolphin hug :>
>>
>>17075725
Well I don't read those rambles either but I do associate people with animals based on first impressions and I say you are a dolphin. link was the least bullshit of the first 6 links on Google for "dolphin spirit animal"

I was focused on their social structures when I read you, and range of habitat
>>
>>17075735
Read my aura eve
If you can of course
>>
>>17075735
Fair enough. Dolphins are bros, but I don't belong in the ocean myself (duh), but I don't suppose I need to be a deep sea diver to have a similar 'personality' to dolphins.
Thanks for the replies. Anything else?
>>
>>17075742

Yeah you don't seem like a dolphin at all. More like an owl or a snake.
>>
>>17075739
I see green and a rich cobalt blue

This shade of green usually means either healing or some new thing, a change, taking root

Cobalt blue indicates a certain strength of conviction
>>
>>17075735
Don't forget that dolphins raep :^)
>>
>>17075813

i was waiting for someone to bring that up, thanks for not disappointing me anon
>>
Aura reading plz?
>>
>>17075800
Well I certainly need some healing because of a very from day, I also had a very "spiritual" dream that night.
I dunno about the conviction although I would normally feel more depressed
>>
File: satan.jpg (102 KB, 516x619) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
102 KB, 516x619
So I dont know if there's a reader tonight but well this is whats going on.

I'm about to finish the semester, I dont know if the classes are going well, I have done all I can. But there's a party this Friday, I dont know what the hell to expect because I normally dont go, but now I'm in the "fuck it" phase. Plus I ended up without breaks on highway today, if I survive that I can survive until Saturday

I dont know can someone say something for the next week or so.
>>
>>17074230

Cut out this retarded RP shit man
Shit's a joke
>>
>>17076337

> I have done all I can
> I'm in the "fuck it" phase

Then fuck it m8, just go and enjoy yourself. Pulling some quick runes anyways,

> Past: Fehu (Reversed)

Rune of wealth, money; drawn reversed indicates some sort of loss, perhaps monetary.

> Present: Dagaz

Rune of day, indicates.. have you ever looked at a sunrise? How does it feel? That's how it is.

> Future: Hagalaz

Rune of hail, represents violent/extreme change in some sorts.
>>
>>17076402

>violent/extreme change in some sorts

how violent? what does that mean, change in lifestyle?
>>
>>17076411

> how violent?

As violent as hailstorms are. However, hailstones are ice, and ice melts into water, so this could be viewed as a transformation, albeit a violent one that will smack you in the face and wake you up.

> what does that mean, change in lifestyle?

Idk m8. Lifestyle, consciousness, situation, ideals, whatever. Pick one.
>>
Am I going to get the job?
18 m pisces blue
>>
Anyone currently reading? I have a query on something I've read for myself that I need a second opinion on.
>>
>Female
>26
>Sagittarius

Are there any readers on? Today is my birthday and it would be greatly appreciated. Life reading, anything along the lines of love if it's there.
>>
Male
Sagittarius

Id greatly appreciate a relationship reading. I think I met my soul mate last night, turned into a one night stand and everything just fell into place. I'm not sure where it's going. Any insight would be invaluable. Than you
>>
Dear readers and would-be readers: later, within the next two weeks, I will be releasing a pdf and/or document that will contain a list of several spreads I have created, both for runes and tarot cards. I hope that you all will make great use of them, and I hope to excite you with the prospect of these spreads. They range from highly specific purposes to very broad.

After this spread document is released, I hope for it to become a reference used by experienced and beginner tarot readers alike. I may include a small written portion that explains my view on the tarot, and it's functions as well.
After this release, I will be removing my name and trip, and taking up something new, for the next project.

Just wanted to post you guys on this.
>>
>>17078254
Looking forward to that, Thoth. I will definitely take a look at it and may use it, but it depends on what you will have.

It's like an early Christmas gift from you, hah.
>>
>>17078254
I'm prepared to again not give a single fuck about what you say.
>>
>>17078310
why do you try and shit on one of the readers which such a big following? Thoth might as well be one of the big 3 living originators of the div thing
>>
File: energy.jpg (337 KB, 720x506) Image search: [Google]
energy.jpg
337 KB, 720x506
>>17078254
Hey Thoth, good to know. I think I'll into tarot one day.

Are you doing readings today? I could use a reading.
>>
>>17078333
1. Him being popular doesn't mean shit when it comes to anything or how i should even reply, if you think being popular elevates the level in which you should talk to someone then you are a kiss ass faggot.
2. Holy shit, kill yourself for not being observant
3. Its 4chan, everyone gets shat on, this isn't tumblr or youtube e celebrity shit
>>
>>17078346
I just give credit where its due. I frequent the thread, and Thoth has this reputation for accuracy and is highly requested, so he must be good to some degree.

Either make a reason to shun him or hop off his dick. The guy inspired me to begin tarot and I'm def not the only one.
>>
>>17078359

I'm a different person but I just wanted to add that Thoth is a smelly neck-beard RPing with a bunch of faggots. Stop kidding yourself that this shit holds any accuracy beyond what you make up in your own retarded head. Fucking /x/ cancer man, you guys are it.
>>
>>17078367
Why are you even in the thread?
>>
>>17078359
>This entire post
Too many newfags
Once again, be observant.
Now, could you please hop off of my dick for making a dismissive anonymous post towards someone who barely even reads anymore.
>>
>>17078231
Anyone willing to do a reading? Would really appreciate it
>>
>>17078388
>implying I'm unaware that you're talking about whatever drama happened before
>implying any accusations thrown out had any weight

sounds like we have a butt mad skype pal here!
>>
>>17078397
>talking about drama
Not a single part of my post was even about drama.
Seriously, kill yourself. it's the only way for you to become in any way intelligent.
>>
>>17078404
Got it. You were just trying to start shit with nothing to back it. Take a break from the computer kid.
>>
>>17078420
>trying to start something with a throwaway comment
>nothing to back it up
Whatever you say dog fucker
>>
>>17078420

Nigga you're saying this shit while taking part in a neck-beard circle-jerk about magic voodoo powers that tell the future. You are a grown ass man child, shit's disgusting
>>
>>17078430
not him, but why come to the thread or even x if you don't believe in it?
>>
>>17078333
Thoth is a great reader but he is not one of the originators. iirc they are BV, Hijinks/ScryGuy, Anchorist, and bangbang. Sorry if I'm missing anyone but I think everyone else came after.
>>
>>17078424
>dog fucker
Haven't heard that one before. 4/10 for effort>>17078430
>>
>>17078444
Thoth has given me readings dating back to early 2013.
>>
>>17078449
Given how much you defend thoth you should have :^)
>>
>>17078457
this is the first I've ever heard of anything beastialistic regarding Thoth. But, EVEN IF that was the case, he's still a phenomenal reader.
>>
>>17078464
I never brought that into question m8
>>
File: 1448603928432.jpg (234 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448603928432.jpg
234 KB, 600x800
>>17078254
Look forward to it. :)
>>
>>17078454
Like I said great reader and experienced but not one of the originators of /div/. I've been in every single thread since the beginning and he was not here until later. I'm just saying senpai.
>>
HOLY FUCK YES
I had no clue thoth was a dog fucker
That's fucking hilarious man oh shiiiiiiit his dick smells like a doberman
>>
I'm honestly unsurprised that good readers are leaving /x/ and further, /div/. They try and contribute, or read, or whatever, and then people throw out some random insult with no evidence and shitposters run with it. Definitely dissuades me from beginning to read here.
>>
>>17078532
Nah it's just some schizophrenic kid using the internet.
>>
>>17078532
Not like it would be bad thing if div just dissolved and this whole thing became less of a popularity contest with faggots fucking crying for days over bv leaving.
>>
>>17078532
It's pretty sad, used to be a great community.. Maybe it'll improve a bit when BV decides to come back next year.
>>
>>17078532

/div/ is always a RP circle-jerk
/div/ tarot and dream threads ruin this board nigga. If the "good readers" are part of any of that shit I'm glad they're leaving
>>
>>17078537
>implying someone has to be schizo to imply someone fucks dogs
if anyone schizo its all the readers.
"ooh im gonna curse you over a disagreement >:^("
"ooh i must protect div because all of the readers are being attacked, im the only one who can save them!"
>>
>>17078548
Lol you suck at trolling.
>>
>>17078548
That's BV tho. Not Thoth.
>>
>>17078544
Don't bash on the dream threads. They're pretty spooky, especially nightmares.
>>
>>17078254
Do your new prospects involve anything div based? Well aleast your leaving the pdf
>>
>>17078554
I didn't even say it was thoth, I'm just giving something that would fit the comparison with schizos. What a defensive little bitch you are.
>>17078553
>Hi I'm new here and haven't seen people acting like divining is a life and death battle over sigil wars
>>
>>17078542
BV was half the problem, if not 100% of it. The guy invented conflict to make himself look good. He samefagged both against and for himself in order to make situations in which he portrayed himself as the conqueror. He recently had Thoth go to the IRC to investigate supposed cursing of the readers in the thread, and Thoth even admitted it was fucking dumb and baseless to me in private. Hell, Thoth USED to be the only one who called him on his shit.
>>
>>17078559
>Hi, I'm an irrelevant anon and I don't know how to troll, so I'm going to be zealous about defending muh /x because divination and dreams aren't paranormal.
>>
Not this shit again...

Here's a good tip for all of you: stop taking all of this shit seriously and nobody will have to pick sides or anything of that sort and start nonsensical arguments like the one you're all having right now.
>>
>>17078565
Go look at the archives you fucking nutter. Also I never even said i don't believe in divination or dream interpretation.
Way to create a straw man thanks to you having no argument.
>>
>>17078572
You're both retarded.
this argument is retarded.
shut the fuck up.

also...

>you fucking nutter
lmao you're a douche.
>>
>>17078563
Honestly, wouldn't be surprised to find out that BV was the one doing any cursing. Just to make it look like he could solve the problem by removing the curse.
>>
>>17078572
Bitch I was active in those threads before they even became official threads. I don't need to look at the archives to know you're a sour piece of shit who can't troll /x properly.
I have no argument, but I can also tell you have only arguments.
>>
>>17078581
>saying nutter makes you a douche
>hi i don't understand ANYTHING
>>17078584
>claim something is trolling even though the archives prove its true
Way to be a bitch
>>
>>17078588
Archives prove that you are irrelevant to anything.
>>
>>17078592
>hi i have no argument so I'll just imply truth doesn't matter
As thus all querents are just as irrelevant, including you
Oh and what do you know, that means /div/ is dead!
>>
Male
General reading or if not tell me why people are acting like shit hit the fan in here instead of relaxing I mean it's sunday
>>
hijinks, Thoth, yalda, bangbang, etc. you're all too good for this thread. Let BV have his victory and own this place, move on to brighter futures.
>>
>>17078601
>Hi, I'm still irrelevant to this whole entire thread, and insist on shitting up the thread and generally providing no contribution to the intended purpose stated in the op.
>Furthermore I enjoy riding the cock because it makes me feel like I'm full of shit. Allow me to argue about my imaginary argument that changes as I go along, displaying my lack of skill in rustling other people's jimmys
>>
>>17078605
Reversed Devil. People are bored and wish to have their freedom. Where else would they do it, but here? After all, most people don't really get to enjoy some freedom in their general lives, and in here they can say whatever the hell they want.

tl;dr: people are bored.
>>
>>17078615
>hi i dislike something so ill keep on responding to it as thus making it to where the conversation continues but I'll just blame that on the other guy.
You are literally retarded, you are the one continuing the conversation you fucking retard. You where proven wrong but you are too buthurt to admit people drew pictures to post when the threads where dead which is proven in the archives. All because they thought drawings kill people.
>>
>>17078628
>having no understanding of magick.
>>
What the fuck's even going on here
Is this psychic readings or some attention contest

Am I supposed to care about this thoth guy? is he famous here or something? All he did was post that he was working on coming up with some tarot spreads and to be hyped about it

>>17078542
Look at this shit. Idk who any of these trips are, but damn what a popularity contest. One tripfag leaving makes this place fall apart? That's pretty lame

Of the two people who even gave readings one didn't seem like a psychic, and the other describes elaborate visions that could mean lots of things and doesn't really interpret

Alright I've talked enough trash on you guys. I believe in this stuff, but your not making it look very good is all
>>
File: 1407791203183.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407791203183.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>17078628
Kek. I had my fun. Enjoy your aggressive circle-jerk.
>>
File: opalpinecone.jpg (80 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
opalpinecone.jpg
80 KB, 736x490
>>17078621
recursive, escapism

>>17078636
do you do readings? (for yourself even)
>>
>>17078634
>thinking a simple sigil will do it
>hi i dont understand ANYTHING about magic
If anything it never should have been fucking posted in the first place because it leaves the sigil up for other to dismantle. If anything he should have hidden the fucking thing as a barely visible watermark in his pictures if he wanted others to charge it
>>17078642
>hi i also don't understand magic
>>
>>17078636
>psychic readings

You came to the wrong place. Nobody really says in here that they're doing psychic readings, because that shit is outright bullshit.

Thoth is a tripfag that has been around in here and has gained some reputation/notoriety for some things that he has done before. Good readings and all though. And I do think that everybody is overreacting about BV leaving. That's bullshit.

No, you shouldn't give a fuck about this drama in any way. Just wait until some reader shows up, ask for a reading or questions if you're interested and may as well leave.

>>17078645
Escapism could also work, but at the same time it's trying to free yourself from something. Who fucking knows from what. I just drew a card out of boredom, is all.
>>
>>17078645
What am I looking at here
>>
>>17078636
Don't pay attention to it. That one guy especially. The thread had shit fits caused by BV, and it'll have ones without him.
Not sure if you're new to these threads or not. A few months back, Thoth, who's one of the "veteran" readers, stirred shit up by fucking with a clique of readers from the thread over some disagreement. Think BV death cursed some anon for shitposting and Thoth fundamentally disagreed. So a lot of readers were pissed at Thoth for shitting on BV and the group. Some are still angry, I guess. But as a reader myself, I look up to him and look forward to his spreads. He's a great reader. Outside pf that, it's not a big deal at all. Thoths a reader same as any of us.
>>
Male
Sagittarius

Relationship reading. Is she my soulmate/will this progress into a relationship

>Gracias
>>
>>17078656
>Don Skeletor
>>
File: 2457370348980.gif (15 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
2457370348980.gif
15 KB, 500x600
Male
Capricorn 01/10/1988 is my birthday.

Just tell me why I keep on dreaming about my ex gfs or what is going to happen in the future.
>>
sagittarius
male
will get in pants of the girl i met on yesterday party?
>>
File: FrkZX07.jpg (46 KB, 664x272) Image search: [Google]
FrkZX07.jpg
46 KB, 664x272
>>17078537
>>17078537
There are bots on here to make sure you do not talk about secret societies
>>
>>17078669
Ansuz's merkstave. Lack of closure, poor communication in your relationships, and lack of inspiration driving you forward. Try to go back and address old questions. Make sure you close those doors, or find the ones you want to stay open.

Sorry for the short reading, at work. Only have my bag of runes on me.
>>
>>17078653
Not that anon but they both seemed too egotistical to me, personally, and what you say just confirms that.
I'm glad that neither does readings here anymore
>>
>>17078653
>death curse
>over shitposting
Nigga really?
>>
>>17078656
Inguz. Unless adequate bravado and gut is put into it, it'll slip through your fingers. You seem to be pretty used to gutsy moves in flirting and love, so keep up that attitude and the relationship will go far. Just be aware that it seems more driven by your hormones than by your heart or soul.
>>
>>17075382
>random advice.
That's potentially every post here
>>
>>17078693
>Ansuz's merkstave
Can you explain what that means??

That is all of my life pretty much my family all would not talk to each other and demand shit from each other without communicating.

But Ironically with my peers or anyone new I would be great to talk to.

Thank you for addressing me so soon.
>>
>>17078693
Can you do a dream interpretation senpai?
I had a very weird dream that is Thoth (the god) related
>>
Male
Scorpio

Will I manage to improve my life by moving out?
>>
>>17078725
I explained the meaning in my original post. I'm using my set of Elder Fuuthark runes. When I say merkstave, I'm referring to the rune appearing in a reversed position. Ansuz is the prime rune of communication, expression, history. Reversed, it shows a stagnation of all it usually stands for. I'd recommend seeking out a councilor or mediator for any issues between you and your family. That, or attempt to be direct and straight forward with them. Try to address whatever it is that causes you to be distant.
>>
>>17078732
I'm afraid my work, at the moment, won't allow me to give you a good enough interpretation. Feel free to type it out though, and I'll attempt a brief interpretation.
>>
>>17078745
http://pastebin.com/3FDVEDen
here it is
>>
>>17078750
Also when i woked up i did not feeled depressed at all, i felt way better.
i was still a little fragile tough
>>
Gemini
Female

General relationship reading/am I going to fuck this one up?

Thanks!
>>
>>17078737
I went to three psychologists and they never gave me a set thing that I was they were like oh you just needed to talk to someone and then boom your ok. and my family blamed me for all the problems in the house but how could a kid make everything wrong.

It is just lack of being accepted and being abused and being blamed for being abused.
>>
Male, 25
Tell me if I'll ever be a cute trap!
>>
>>17078750
A general warning against thinking yourself above others. Watch the pride, and humble yourself as Archimedes did. Then wisdom will come. This will mean diverting your path, as you're currently on the wrong road. That's all I can tell you.

>>17078769
Then I'd recommend cutting your loss and moving on, as bad as that sounds. You need to look forward, not back. This is advice, not divination. All you have now if your future.
>>
>>17078764
Algiz. Expect a smooth ride overall, but don't expect it to last. It'll be a pleasant experience that you learn a lot from. Be open minded to the natural progression that it takes.
>>
>>17078714
So is it destined to flourish or will I have to put significant effort to develop it? What are her thoughts and feelings about it? Is it meant to be ?

Thank you. Much Appreciated.
>>
>>17078783
Expect to put forth effort. Based on the info I got from the single tune, it is not meant to be. You put too much focus on the physical, and this focus will ultimately end whatever is to occur. Do not get greedy with requests. I'm strapped as is between readings.
>>
>>17078782

It definitely has been smooth so far, with little bumps here and there. Do you have any idea of when it will come to an end? Any changes that can be made from me to alter this?

Thanks again
>>
>>17078790
I feared that. I'll do my best. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17078797
Hagalaz appeared when attempting to answer this. There is no other course. Do not attempt to alter it.
>>
>>17078788
Tiwaz. Expect to find success in the field you're looking at, but remember that satisfaction does not always come in the same package.
>>
>>17078815

Thank you, Thoth. Answer was a lot better than expected. Greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17078815
Hey, can I have a reading on my relationship? Is it doomed already? like, right now doomed?

Scorpio, 19, F
>>
>>17078823
>>17078799

Sorry, thanks in advance...
>>
Hey Thoth, I got a bit of a frightening reading saying something bad would happen in my near future.

Wanted to know if i alines to what you see..
Female, cancer
>>
>>17078815
Hey thoth, do you pull runes for love life ?
>>
>>17078823
Fehu. Put effort into it, some fire in the belly. You've put too much pressure on your partner. Get it together and spoil him or it's done.
>>
>>17078838
Can't go into crazy detail with single rune readings, but I'll try.
Sowilo and Berkano. Expect something in the form of a positive signal to bring with it fire to your life, burning what you know down. However, expect great regeneration following it. This is for you to grow, not to destroy you. It will be hard, though. Learn what you can from it.
>>
>>17078779
>>17078750
And here i tought Thoth was kinda calling me.
maybe it was just a placeholder
>>
>>17078839
Mannaz. Expect a partnership where you grow from one another. Mostly very good for you. General happiness. Just expect troubles to overcome, by working together.
>>
>Thoth does readings
>shitposting ceases
Why all the sudden?
>>
>>17078856
hmm ok
They said I'd grow from it so that makes sense. To me this seems like some sort of spiritual awakening maybe? I didn't get that vibe from my original reading.

Thanks for the help m8
>>
>>17078879
Could I get a simple runes reading for love life aswell. Thank you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.