[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Devil Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Yeah, so I found a video that shows how to perform a ritual for the true daredevils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODMaDETt2U

If anyone has the balls to actually try this, you win /x/.
>>
>>17079022
Can you TLDR this?
>>
>>17079043
if you give me ~33 minutes to finish the video. He's rambling over and over trying to make is mysterious but he sounds like a Muppet so its pretty hard to pay attention.
>>
>>17079046
Go to a church at midnight with candles salt and other bullshit then summon Satan and talk to him.
>>
>>17079043
I can try.

NEED; • A full can of salt
• Seven candles, red or white.
• Something to light the candles with.
• A length of red string.
• A full-length floor or wall mirror. (One in the church is ideal.)

You will NOT be permitted to bring in any electronic or timekeeping devices. If you’re one of those people that has your smartphone practically wired into your brain, don’t worry – you can bring those things with you to the church as long as you leave them OUTSIDE the room in which you will be doing the ritual. If you brought a flashlight, leave that outside too.

Also, don’t bring in any sort of religious paraphernalia to protect you, especially if it pertains to the Abrahamic religions. If you have any kind of holy symbols with you, the Devil will simply refuse to show up.

First, surround the mirror with an unbroken circle of salt. If the mirror is hanging on a wall or door, lay down a semicircle around it instead, making sure that the salt touches the wall at both ends. Then, wrap your red string around the mirror several times.

Set the candles them up around the outside of your circle (or semicircle) of salt, spaced at relatively even intervals. No, you do not have to get out measuring tape and make it exactly perfect, but do at least try to make it look as though it was set up by someone old enough to be trusted with matches. Light the candles in a clockwise fashion, being careful not to disturb the salt – if you break the circle, you’ll have to start all over again. Once all of the candles are lit and burning strongly, your protective wards are complete. You are now ready to proceed to the actual summoning.

To do so, you first must get the Devil’s attention and demonstrate your resolve by performing some sort of sacrilegious act in the holy space. Turning a crucifix or cross upside-down is fairly conventional.
>>
>>17079097
(cont.)

After you’ve finished doing whatever offensive thing you decide on, shut all doors to the room and turn off all of the lights, so that the space is lit only by the candles. Face the mirror and stare deeply into it, concentrating on your desired outcome. There are no incantations, no arcane strings of Latin you have to recite. Just look into the mirror and wish as hard as you can for the Devil to appear there. After a few moments of this, when you feel ready, close your eyes and count to ten. Then open them.

Do NOT look in to his eyes when you find him in the mirror.

Say to him; “I wish to challenge you in a game of question-and-response.”

The general rules to the game are very simple, with a few caveats that can make things more complicated. He’ll begin by asking you a question (he always initiates the game). It can be anything from a piece of obscure trivia, to a riddle, to an extremely personal inquiry. Don’t worry, you won’t be immediately plunged into Hell if you get the wrong answer or anything like that. As a matter of fact, he won’t even tell you whether you got the answer right or wrong.

After you’ve answered his question, you get to ask him one in return. Now, here’s where the consequences of your response come in. If you answered his last question correctly, he will respond to your question as honestly and accurately as he is able. However, if you answered it incorrectly, he is free to lie to you as he sees fit. He’ll ask you another question, and the process will repeat over and over again until you decide to call it quits.
>>
>>17079121
(cont.)

There ARE a couple of ways to short-circuit this particular strategy.

The first option is to ask him a riddle instead of a question. If you somehow manage to stump him and he answers the riddle wrong or gives up, he’ll be obligated to give you a truthful response to your next question. If he answers the riddle correctly – once again, don’t worry. What WILL happen is that he will get a “pass,” allowing him to lie in response to one question he would otherwise be obligated to answer truthfully.

He can use the pass to lie to a question that he would otherwise be obligated to answer truthfully.

The second option is for you to take a “dare” from him. If you accept it and vow to follow through, then once again he’ll have to answer your next question truthfully. If you choose instead to reject it, he’ll get another “pass.”

Now before you freak out and reject that whole idea completely, you should know that he won’t ask you to do anything overly dramatic. As a rule of thumb, most dares won’t involve direct loss of life or any major felonies. However, they certainly won’t be easy.
DON’T think you can just tell him you’re going to do something and then not do it.

Finally, when you’ve either gotten the information you wanted or given up on it completely, you may end the ritual by simply thanking the Devil for accepting your request, bowing politely at the waist, and bidding him farewell. The surface of the mirror will seem to swim and flicker for a moment, and then you will be looking at your own reflection again. Only when you are absolutely certain that you’re looking into your own two eyes again may you turn away from the mirror, flick the lights back on, and begin dismantling your protections.

Now – and this is important – even if you haven’t gotten the information that you wanted, you MUST end the ritual in this manner before 66 minutes have elapsed.
>>
>>17079136
(cont.)

Important tips;

1. Be very careful what sort of personal information you give out. Try not to talk about your emotions and problems, any more than absolutely necessary. If anything he asks makes you even remotely uncomfortable, do not hesitate to lie through your teeth.

2. Try to keep the game on track and moving briskly. Chances are that at some point he will try to draw you off on a tangent – discussing something that fascinates you, analyzing a response you’ve given him, or finding some other excuse to speak at length without moving the game forward.

3. If you choose to give him a riddle, use one you’ve made up yourself. If your riddle has ever been written down anywhere at all, he will already know the answer. That said, it still has to be a LEGITIMATE riddle, with an answer that makes logical sense from some angle. Nor can you ask him a straight question like “What have I got in my pocket?” (he probably knows that, anyway).

4. If you choose to take a dare, there is a slight chance that the Devil will ask you to do something seemingly easy… deliver a letter, for instance, or scribble a ten-digit number in a public restroom stall. If he does ask you for something like this, and you have even a shred of common decency in you, do NOT accept.

5. Last, but not least, be very aware of the time. It might be helpful to do some practicing beforehand and get a feel for how long an hour is without a watch. The Devil will probably put off discussing the things you’re most keen to find out for as long as he can; and as you near the 66 minute deadline, he’ll start trying harder and harder to distract you, captivate you, and otherwise keep you playing until it’s too late. He’ll string you along, feed you little glimmers of false hope, keep you thinking: “Just a few more minutes… I’m almost there!” Don’t fall for it. Don’t go over the time limit.
>>
>>17079157
(cont.)

6. Do NOT let him out of your sight. He WILL try to distract you, don't let him.

7. He should at some point ask you for your full name. DO NOT TELL HIM.

8. Do not, whatever, you do, go over the 66:06 time limit. This is the worst thing you can possibly do.
>>
>>17079163
Y tho.
>>
>>17079181
>Why not let him out of your sight?
If you let him out of your sight, he has the freedom to escape the mirror, and you will find him in the room with you. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.

>Why not give him your full name?
Even though he obviously already know it, speaking it aloud to him gives him leeway to drag you back down with him.

>Why not go over the time limit?
"...the Devil will give you no indication that you have in fact exceeded the time limit and you will conclude the ritual as if nothing had gone wrong. Perhaps, as the Devil’s image in the mirror trembles and gives way, you’ll see a particularly nasty, triumphant smirk flash across his face, but this will be easily dismissed as your imagination. You’ll turn the lights back on, gather your belongings, and go to leave the room. But, when you open the door, you will see… nothing.

That’s right, nothing. Just a flat, white void extending infinitely in all directions. Only the room which was reflected in the mirror will now exist.

Incidentally, if you turn back around to face the mirror again, you may catch a last glimpse of your own reflection. Perhaps it will even turn and favor you with a smirk and a cheeky wave before sweeping out the door into the perfectly normal church hallway outside.

As you may have already figured out, you yourself are no longer in the church. Your soul is now trapped in the mirror, and the Devil has taken the liberty of possessing your body, now that you are no longer using it.

Pound on the glass and scream all you like, you’ll never get out on your own, and no exorcist can help you. But don’t worry, it’s not like you’re in Hell, right? At least, not necessarily…

There’s only one way to find release from the mirror and the world that you’ve created therein. They say that if you call to the Devil once more and ask him to free you from the mirror, he’ll be willing to take you out.

For the usual fee, of course."
>>
>>17079097
a cruifix turned upside down isn't sacreligious
>>
>>17079224
>fee
4 u.
I know the devil quite well, and I'll tell you, it's not the devil himself it's one of his minions. That being said, a little shitty salt circle is not gonna protect you, trust me. Real demons, if they want you, will get you. They just want those formalities and forcing you do all those as a sign of supreme respect for them since they hate and look down on humans desu. Hehe Ty ment.
>>
>>17079228
Burning a cross would probably work, then.
>>
>>17079228
[spoliersdontwork] RPer's don't know about the cross of saint peter. [spoliersdontwork]
>>
>>17079157
Can you explain the things in this post you haven't explained yet? I'm having a hard time figuring out what decency has to do with letters.
When you write down a riddle, does it get delivered to the devil directly?
And why would he accept to do all of this? Are the days in hell so boring?
>>
>>17079323
>What does decency have to do with letters?
The devil and his minions use contracts for their dirty deeds. Put 2 and 2 together and you will realize you are likely helping complete the "dirty deeds".

>Does it get delivered to the devil directly?
Physically? Probably not. It's most likely transferred to his head. But hey, I don't really know these things well. I'm not the one who created this creepypasta, anyway.

>Why would he accept all this?
There's always room for another soul in Hell.
>>
>>17079357
>creepypasta

Oh fucking well
>>
For those of you who don't know OP is reposting a creepypasta from reddit. He doesn't actually know shit and has no knowledge to share with you
>>
>>17079396
And yet you bumped the thread.
>>
>>17079396
Hes doing more than you you cunt.
>>
>>17079529
>>17079541
Nice samefag.
>>
>>17079555
>>17079555
Nope. Its just you are equally hated by two posters for being a faggot with nothing valuable to say.

Didn't get raised well by your parents did you because you are a total bitch.

Now am gonna hex you.
>>
>>17079574
Maybe when you roleplay hexing me I'll roleplay something actually happening from it, you samefagging sperg
>>
>>17079582
He's not samefagging. I'm the one who posted >>17079529. Just because two people are expressing the same opinion or hatred doesn't mean they're the same people.
>>
I heard a masonic joke once. one man says to the next, i'm masonic in the third grade. The other man say no shit. I'm masonic in the pre-k, kindergarten, grade level, 8 years college education, 3 years residency, 2 years fellowship, 3 years on call in emergency, 2 years full time at a private setting, 1 year since I was awarded a recognition prize. To which the other man responds, I got those too, I just keep them secret.
>>
>>17079022
oh yes, let's all open ourselves up to seriously negative energy ''for the buzz'' or else be labelled by some simpleton anon as a ''chickenshit''.
do not be this gullible/lemming-like.
it's akin to being dared to see how deep you can cut, or snort a line of ajax, or what an MK Ultra programming video on a loop.

don't do it.
>>
>>17079097
But an upside down cross is the sign of the first pope and founder of the Catholic Church. You tried
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.