[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some pagan religions for a black guy to get into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: deerman2.png (186 KB, 591x585) Image search: [Google]
deerman2.png
186 KB, 591x585
What are some pagan religions for a black guy to get into?
>>
>>17078991
Vodou or anything that involves snakes.
>>
>>17078991
Ife.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion
There are others as well.
>>
>>17078991
NATION OF ISLAM SUCKA
>>
>>17079008
but isn't islam monotheist?
>>
The Nuwaubian Nation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

They are a Cult of Black Supremacists that say Anu the father of Enlil and Enki fo the Anunna gods is the father of the Black Race.

You can read the leaders book called the Holy Tablets were he talks about this, he is a Freemason named Dwight York.

He also says that Enki is the father of the White Race.

This is where the stuff about the white devil comes from.
>>
>>17078991
any of them, except the versions where the members are racists and decided the gods were only for white people.
>>
Only one God my friend
>>
>>17078991
Doesn't Africa have pagan religions?
>>
>>17079053
See >>17079001
>>
>>17078991
You guys already worship money, chicken, and ass, sounds pretty pagan to me
>>
>>17079025
Ok I'll try and explain as a rather centrist asatruar.
The Indo-European pantheon covers everyone from Britain to Egypt to India. Every individual culture had their own names for the pantheon. The religion believes you are reincarnated as your descendants down your family line, so it's logical to go far back to your own people's version of the religion. Now an African has no ancestors that practiced the Indo-European religion, therefore them practicing any form of it is ridiculous because their people have an entire religion of their own. If a Japanese person starts practicing Hoodoo it would dishonor their own ancestors.
>>
File: a-little-churchin-up.jpg (79 KB, 720x402) Image search: [Google]
a-little-churchin-up.jpg
79 KB, 720x402
The one with the reverends and the choirs, that one's awesome
>>
>>17078991
German paganism. Fuck ze polizei.
>>
>>17079068
kek'd
>>
>>17078991
Any one you want to if you're not a pussy. Source: I'm a black cunning person and dabble in kabbalah and tibetan magic and hoodoo (my ancestor probably love this) and witchcraft-ish stuff and also christian prayer and will get into more asian and islamic stuff once I've read the holy books. You are as free as you feel you deserve up to a point.
>>
>>17079104
>I'm a black cunning person

You mean you're black and autistic?
>>
stick a bone thru ur nose and put a buckit of kfc on ur head and swing around thru the trees like ur back in da muddaland of apefrica lol :D
>>
>>17079115
No. I mean I'm not someone to fuck with and I don't get sunburnt.
>>
File: 1448978462524.jpg (53 KB, 408x406) Image search: [Google]
1448978462524.jpg
53 KB, 408x406
>>17079128
You're not someone to fuck with? Why what the fuck are you gonna do to me nigger?
>>
>>17079008
Pagan is everything but the 3 Abrahamic religions. I think. So, no
>>
>>17079148
That is what they want you to think but its not true.

See the Abrahamic religions are false Monotheists. They choose to follow one of the Pagan father gods as their Lord.

They didnt choose to deny all the gods, instead they raised on up above all the others and called him the creator god.

But that is a bunch of nonsense. He is still one of them.

The Elohim are the Anunnaki.
>>
I'm so sorry, I thought of religion + black person and got to this http://www.keepbelieving.com/2011/11/02/church-of-kfc/
>>
>>17079131
I would magic u up but ur not even worth thinking about.
>>
>>17079185
i lold
>>
>>17079193
Bring your hoodoo shit bruh you know it aint gonna work and you're gonna be sitting there looking all autistic as fuck. Meanwhile my racism is having real consequences on your bitch ass, the weather forecast lookin like..... HEIL
>>
>>17079207
Dude, be careful, he probably can do some black magic or some shit.
>>
>>17079214
He can suck my dick
>>
>>17078991
none you fucking nigger get out
>>
>>17079207
>Caring this much about other people and failling at getting anyone to like you
My work here is done.
>>
>>17078991
I had a black friend in high school and him and his dad were big on Shamanism. Big on nature and natural experience.
>>
File: 1448380656095.gif (999 KB, 245x179) Image search: [Google]
1448380656095.gif
999 KB, 245x179
>>17079296
what the fuck are you talking about? You're just a nigger, I think it's my lack of care if anything about you.

>failing at getting people to like me

What in christ fuck are you talking about nigger? It's not the most popular stance to be hating on niggers cause you fucks already have it oh so bad and I went ahead and said it full well knowing that. K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>17079373
I'm not him and I think your an embarrassing completely worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>17079391
Was I being too mean? You sound like you have a vagina
>>
>pagan religions
>black guy

how the fuck are any of those two related?

don't just pick a religion because it suits your skin tone. that would be dumb. don't pick a religion either based on what sounds good to believe in. just because it sounds good doesn't mean it's based on truth. and if it's not based on truth, then you're just playing make-believe. heck fuck all religions. study all of them, be a part of none and find the deepest truth that's in all of them.
>>
>>17079174

see what I mean? dumb fuckers like this believe in what they want to believe in because it sounds good to them.

let me go make up a religion about our unicorn overlords. anybody who calls bullshit is disrespecting my rights to freedom of religion. i can worship anything i want even if i just made it up because it sounds really good and fits my ignorant model of how i see the world works.

fyi, writing isn't evidence. just because somebody wrote some shit about god the devil or some alien annunaki fuckers doesn't make it true. you can see how far people will take their delusions nowadays. how do you know that they weren't just as deluded with that ancient aliens shit long ago?

without evidence, all you have is a fairy tale. and if you want to be an idiot and believe in fairy tales, go ahead.
>>
>>17079373
>when you try to troll someone and end up getting counter trolled
>>
>>17078991
There's hundreds of African Traditional Religions, if that's what you're looking for. The most popular are Yoruba, Vodun, and Voodoo.
Become a voodooist, OP. Join the brotherhood!
>>
File: yakub[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yakub[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>17079024
This. OP was probably looking for something primitive and the first response was as good as he's going to get in that department BUTA

The Nuwaubian Nation is THE batshit crazy new age religion for niggers. I encourage anyone and everyone to read anything about these guys. They've got it all. Aliens, demons, dinosaurs. White people literally couldn't make this shit up if they tried. There is tons of it and it's all solid gold

They think the rapTURE will actually be rapTORS (both erroneous spellings of the real black word "raptur") that come back to life and eat all the white people.
>>
>>17079081
Where can I actually learn more about German Paganism and how to practice it?
>>
>>17079024
>>17079782
>some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world

Sounds like the worst reboot of tmnt ever.
>>
>>17078991
slavery
>>
Nuwaubian Nation is pretty good if you ask me
>>
>>17079782
gotta love the Nuwaubian Nation
>>
>>17081197
>Sounds like the worst reboot of tmnt ever
See they have an explanation for that. Any time some of their philosophies sound like a fuckered up version of some shit they saw on TV while they were high it's because writers and film-makers are being subconsciously acted upon by the powers of Nuwaubianism to reveal secrets to the world.
>>
>>17078991
Five Percenters

WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>17078991
Join Morminism OP, it's not rly monothiest religion they're tritheists and believe in many more gods

Black men have very priviledged position in this religion
>>
>>17078991
Thelema. You already got a famous black in on that.
>>
>>17078991
Vodou, SanterĂ­a. Palo Monte, Palo Mayombe, etc.
>>
>>17079373
ayy lmao
you're embarrassing to watch
>>
>>17079148
Nation of "Islam" is a misnomer. NOI actually is more like Scientology. They believe in weird mythical creatures. Blacks were descended from God-like entities with giant heads. Whites were created by an evil scientist named Yakub because he was angry at other blacks and wanted to create a race of demons to cause chaos.
>>
Try Candomblé
>>
>>17082119
Reminds me of the whole devil planted dinosaur bones thing.
>>
>>17079373
This fag is all mad for no reason.

>Ohmy.png
>>
File: 1423875224601.jpg (183 KB, 407x441) Image search: [Google]
1423875224601.jpg
183 KB, 407x441
>>17079001
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion
The Yoruba religion, comprising the traditional religious concepts and practices of the Yoruba people, is found primarily in southwestern Nigeria and the adjoining parts of Benin
>found primarily in southwestern Nigeria and the adjoining parts of Benin
>parts of Benin
>Benin
>>
>>17078991
any. of course.
if you want something particularly tied to black culture and history with a lot to offer then
>>17083185
has a good point with the yoruba faiths. voudoun, santeria, imbanda, and qimbanda being modern incarnations of it. if you want the one least tied to monotheism ( most picked up subtle to overt catholic imagery and symbolism to disguise the practice of it during the days of slavery ) then qimbanda is a good pick. just disregard any assumptions that its either a) mostly or all orientated to evil or the left hand path or alternatively b) that its disney level good and without people within it who practice the more malicious side of it,
you think youre someone you dont fuck with now? a couple years on one of these paths and you truly will be, on a level beyond your current experience in life :3
>>17078994
fuck, i love Danger 5 XD.
>>
Kkk
>>
>>17078991
or egyptian. egypt was one of the first civilizations alonside sumeria and was located in africa. its actually a massive misrepresentation when shows and movies cast a bunch of white people as egyptians.
also greek and roman religions were extremely cosmopolitan in their membership and much deeper than brief glimpses of mythologies would imply.
anyway if you go either of these three routes theres a lot of material online on them and more material can be found at [email protected] ( my email )
>>
>>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbombo

Mbombo. The africans were said to be the children of mbombo. Appearently he partied pretty hard and woke up surrounded by people.
>>
>>17079008
FORSAKE THE RELIGION OF YOUR MASTERS FOR THE RELIGION OF YOUR ENSLAVERS!
>>
>>17083517
WE WUZZ
>>
>>17083517 Hahahahaha this nigga thinks Egypt is a nigger civilization. Okay.
>>
>>17083517
KINGGZZZ
>>
>>17079071
>Indo-European
There's no such thing, european anguages come directly from Indian ones, particularly Sanskrit and Prakrit.

Rest is jut colonial mumbo jumbo with little genetic or physical evidence
>>
>>17079393
Whoah calm down dude. This much pussy hurt and no man will ever love you.
>>
>>17079131
>chrisstfags
>swastika

wut that's some hack job right there
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.