[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so is it real or fake? i search the deep web via Tor about a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: hos.jpg (8 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
hos.jpg
8 KB, 184x273
so is it real or fake? i search the deep web via Tor about a site where you can watch live torture and murder, can't find shit...... the realest murder on video is from theync.com which is surface web.... give me some more info plz
>>
File: 1294505447339.jpg (52 KB, 774x619) Image search: [Google]
1294505447339.jpg
52 KB, 774x619
>>
>>17078901

/b/ will troll, but i know /x/ had browse the deep web before, find anything like this?
>>
are you 14?
>>
>>17079129

no, i just wanna know is it made up shit on the deep web, i know the isis red room is fake
>>
search for redrooms on not evil and youll find one that you have to pay for.
>>
there is a site where you pay to have someone murdered and the murderer will record it then upload it for you to watch. probably fake and probably going to get you arrested if you try but its there.
>>
Sick and not paranormal, but I suppose you fit right in here along with the serial killer admiring freaks.
>>
>>17079190

i heard its fake, and im not buying no bitcoins.... its a scam

>>17079212

its fake, but im curious
>>
There are no snuff groups on TEH DARK WEB its all fantasy even the Daisy thing isn't a snuff video it was never uploaded people just think some other torture videos by the guy are it.

But stupid people can feel free to send bitcoin to the hundreds of scammers who claim they will produce one for you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.