[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/, have any of you ever felt like this life was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_20151022_154316.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151022_154316.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
Hello /x/, have any of you ever felt like this life was just a repetition of itself? Its hard for me to really explain this. But I feel as though I'm simply re-living my life, even though these events have yet to happen in this time line. Its as though I can see the events happening in my dreams before they become a reality.

This deja-vu if you would call it, has happened all my life. Infact its come to the point that I lack the ability to feel enjoyment/surprise from the events that transpire in my life.

Do any of you feel the same way? Or have I simply gone to far into the world of mad?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-01-20-28-20.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-01-20-28-20.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
I'm sure there's someone out there who can feel this as well.
Bump.
>>
>>17078793

Understand that eventually on a large enough timeline with our cyclic universe, you have indeed ran through this entire life identically.
>>
>>17078860
Yes I'm aware of the many universe theory. But how am I able to retain/regain these memory's of future events, and is there anyway to make them more clear? Most of it just creeps me out. Take last night for example:
>Goto visit family
>end up going to a bar that I've never been into >outside in line all the memory's of being here come back
>I know how many pitchers we order, I know the layout, where I'm sitting, even the hotel was the same as the dream.
> I recognize the people I've never seen being in the places I've only seen in my dreams until then.

The main thing that bothers me to no end is that I think I know how I die, but there is no date.
>>
File: Untitled8.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled8.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>
>>17078793

Butthole picture is picture of a butthole
>>
File: rabbithole.png (89 KB, 319x339) Image search: [Google]
rabbithole.png
89 KB, 319x339
Slowly into the mad he goes, where he'll wind up nobody knows.

>>17078946
You see that because you are a pervert. That's shades to a window but the cameras been moving you mong.
>>
i used to believe that i was in a time loop, where whenever i made mistakes in my life i was forced to repeat my life.
i know believe that i am out of that time loop, where i merely kept making the same mistakes repeatedly until they stopped being mistakes and became the true reality of this universe.

you can thank me for morality not existing anymore, or at least, having it not be the determining factor for a large number of things.
i live my life to give evidence to the creator that there is a more enjoyable way to be.
as well as to enjoy life itself.
also, to get my heaven.
and to allow others to come with me.
the idea of heaven is stronger than the idea of time loops.
>>
>>17078793
I know that feel, man. I've also had deja-vu like fucking crazy for the longest time. I totally agree with life being morw drawn out and tedious after long enough feeling like this.
>>
File: Medieval_C_3PO.jpg (40 KB, 512x699) Image search: [Google]
Medieval_C_3PO.jpg
40 KB, 512x699
>>17078963
I see, well mine don't really come in the event of mistakes. Its more the event themselves and because I know what's going to happen from the dreams I usually just walk away and change the entire event.
Because of these dreams I've come to live my life solely in the shadows avoiding everything.
I do this because if I can change these small events from the info I get from the dreams, then maybe I can change my death.

>>17078979
The only thing I can think of to stop this is living in the woods alone.
>>
>>17078793
Take a huge acid dose and honestly, all your questions will be answered. however you will be left with a load of new, harder to answer questions..
>>
>>17079014
Yes, that's all acid actually did for me, left me with way more questions then I started out on. All unfortunately were unrelated to these dreams.
>>
>>17078993
Cute helmet.
>>
That's a butthole, isn't it OP?
>>
>>17078993
>The only thing I can think of to stop this is living in the woods alone.
why would that stop it?
>>
File: C3p0-K.jpg (200 KB, 512x699) Image search: [Google]
C3p0-K.jpg
200 KB, 512x699
>>17079054
Because Ive seen my death, avoiding society and living away from all seems key to my life..
Ive had no dreams of living in the woods, therefore I could change all, including my death.

>>17079039
t-thanks.

>>17079050
No
see >>17078955
>>
>>17078793
It's never been quite that extreme for me OP but I know exactly what you're talking about.

Is that a blurry picture of a butthole?
>>
>>17078793
Is that a picture of your asshole?
>>
>>17079105
No, you could say it was taken by one though.
>>
its the steins gate!
>>
Why is OP showing us a picture of his butthole?
>>
>>17078993
for me it was doing things well, and then realizing i did it better than i had, because i could remember/see a way it could have happened worse.
it may not have actually had anything to do with a time loop, but thinking it did made me think some very interesting things.
>>
>>17078907

The problem is you're being too boring.

There's a reason I'm the god of chaos.
>>
>>17078963
>you can thank me for morality not existing anymore, or at least, having it not be the determining factor for a large number of things.

Bullshit.

You're speaking to others, all speech is a competition for the most moral being to climb our social ranks.

That is the realm of God and angels...

My world you need to fight to be great.

I can smell from here you don't do well in MY world.
>>
>>17078793
I've experienced deja vu very often. The strangest experience was a period of weeks where whenever I would go to sleep, I would wake up in another day/reality and live it until I slept that night-- in which I would then wake up.
I have since lived most of those days and still experience deja vu often.
Not sure how much is gained from my babble.
>>
>>17079515
Kaos has no Gods, only his companion Justice
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-16-58.png (658 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-16-58.png
658 KB, 1080x1920
>>17079515
Give me a break Satan, its hard to have a good time when you fear you have no control over your life/future. Are these memories/decisions mine to make/change? Perhaps I am simply some form of intruder/cancer/virus killing this human I am forced to ride around in.

My road is a dark road with no light. I will crash and I will burn, forced to live in the agony of the flames, never to die, always to repeat.

Or perhaps I've just lost my sanity, I really really hope its just that.

>>17079530
Sorry Stan, but I worship the he who cannot be known. I have no need for heaven or hell as becoming one with the void is all I need.

>>17079539
That sounds interesting, did any of your changes effect the real world? I unfortunately seem to have no control during these visions, its simply as though I'm an observer in then.
>>
>>17079583
I've tried to control the experiences but it's minor. Like picking juice instead of soda. I too am mostly an observer.
The effect would be that I did live each of those dream days over again in paranoia and fear.
I'm interested in hearing about your void experiences if you've had any. I have.
>>
IS anyone else bothered by OP's extreme close-up picture of his butthole?
>>
>>17079609
I'd love to hear yours. When I saw the void it appeared as a hexagonal blob in a pure white space, absorbing all around it, constantly moving with a spiralling formation. When I was consumed by it I felt relief, as though I had finally returned to where I belonged. I was once again whole.
>>
>>17078793
Maybe you have a rare brain disorder. They do have a disorder where you can't remember anything so everything is perpetually unfamiliar. This disorder is due to damage to or a lack of functioning of an area of the brain that helps us by sending certain signals to us involving familiarity. (i.e. seeing your parents faces). When it is not functioning even if you see your parents' faces it will feel insincere, or as though they weren't the real person. Maybe you have the opposite. As in that part of your brain is overactive, so everything is seen as familiar and old even if it may truly be your first time experiencing it. Just a guess. Also maybe you should talk to a doctor and see if you can get an MRI. That will show any possible brain abnormalities.
>>
>>17079659
When I saw the void it enveloped me; cold, thick, and dark. It pulled me through every direction. Time, space, watching galaxies be born; stars devoured. Creation and destruction at once. It was the only true "home" feeling I've had.
When I returned I was institutionalized for 4 days and lost my job, rented room, significant other, and most of my friends.
My progress since then has been slow; but I'm notably stronger than before.
>>
>>17078793
I hear you dude. Low key, I feel that there's multiple versions of my self posting on this site. I know it sounds nuts, but I think there's a boatload of me out there.
I feel that there's timelines where we become supermega rich and are granted the luxury of traveling timelines.
Like the dimension of Rick Sanchez.
I think I met the version of me that's a professional athlete. He was nice, but expressed disappointment at my lack of skill with a ball...
>>
>>17078793
I never learned anything this time around. Just remembered a lot. Funny thing is, I should have one better.
>>
File: mother angelica.jpg (17 KB, 300x178) Image search: [Google]
mother angelica.jpg
17 KB, 300x178
blumpkin for interest
>>
>>17078793
Life is a flat circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKRksnjSxWI
>>
>>17078793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tliWDMrOjoQ
>>
File: 13322222445666654.gif (497 KB, 312x205) Image search: [Google]
13322222445666654.gif
497 KB, 312x205
>mfw all my life i dream of battles future and past
>>
You have one really appetizing asshole, OP
>>
>>17086002
Thanks, mum wanted me to invite you to supper tonight aswell.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.