[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please.... please.... Scare me! I need of it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1538114-robbie_the_rabbit1.jpg (17 KB, 406x270) Image search: [Google]
1538114-robbie_the_rabbit1.jpg
17 KB, 406x270
Please.... please....
Scare me!
I need of it...
>>
>>17078711
I hated that fucking rabbit. I kept going back to the wall expecting it to be turned around and it never did for the longest time.

And right when I assumed it wasn't actually going to, BOOM. Probably wouldn't been scarier if it's face was right up near the hole.
>>
>>17078735
Does he turn around when you were watching?
>>
>>17078735
What game is this I played it once but don't remember the name?
>>
>>17079995
silent hill 2 i believe, might have been silent hill 1 though its been forever since ive played them
>>
>>17080005
Actually it's SH4, but the rabbit figured prominently in SH3.
>>
>>17078711
Fear in the human animal is always connected directly or indirectly to survival. So figure out which does the better trick on you. Is it a direct threat (a monster ready to devour you) or indirect (being exiled from a group or community that provides you goods or safety)? I know all this might take your edge off if you think about it too hard but...hey kudos for trying i guess.
>>
File: silent_hill_3.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
silent_hill_3.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>17080030
Thank you for your answere, it explains why i can't find something that scare me.
i've lost the fear of the death...
I really miss that feeling.. can you help me?
>>
>>17081519
Sure, i can give it a try to help you rationalize your problem, but please dont lose your confidence if you dont get anything from this. Okay, the first thing i suggest is understanding a basic principle. The principle of consequence. Fear of death is an instict for the human animal (and not only for humans). An instict is not based in consequence but rather originates from the evolution of species (just like the innate fear humans generally have of snakes). Then you have the fear of consequence. Two types actually - the rational fear, and the irrational one. To explain these two i shall offer a single paradigm. The burning of a hand. The rational fear is the fear of pain, the fear of losing a hand (survival), the fear of not being able to perform certain tasks (survival). The irrational fear is all of the above but without an external stimuli (no fire present). You could call it a mental allergy of sorts. Also an important factor is overexposure. Exposure to a fear factor induces ....well, fear. Over exposure to it and over an extended period of time, usually *numbs out* the fear, as the body instictively learns to accept the fear factor, as it cannot exist in a constant state of stress. Now if you take into account that there is an overwhelming exposure to stress and fear factors in todays evolved society, (from movies, to news casts, yes news!, ) it is no wonder that many people suffer from numbed out emotions, (not only fear). My suggestion? Live humbly for a little while, avoiding tv, internet, and so on and perform activities with friends, loved ones etc. You can return to health. The body has a surprising ability to heal and bounce back.
>>
>>17081954
This desu senpai
>>
>>17079595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHTsm09Mkw
>>
File: fun ghost_full.jpg (16 KB, 503x345) Image search: [Google]
fun ghost_full.jpg
16 KB, 503x345
>>17078711
BOO!
>>
>>17081954
Thank you, i'll try it..
How did you learn all this things?
>>
File: blackforresthaunting.jpg (33 KB, 396x407) Image search: [Google]
blackforresthaunting.jpg
33 KB, 396x407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--DQM5JHeAQ

http://www.psychicscience.org/vitc.aspx
>>
>>17085728
OH SWEET JESUS WHAT THE FUCK ANON THATS NOT OK
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.