[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished the Kybalion, I could feel it changing me. Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I just finished the Kybalion, I could feel it changing me. Where do i go now /x/?
>>
>>17078421

"Three Initiates" is William Walker Atkinson. His books The Arcane Teaching and The Arcane Formulas would be the next step you might want to look into.

His books are mostly available online to download. http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupname?key=Atkinson%2C%20William%20Walker%2C%201862-1932
>>
>>17079399
not op, but what about the book of aquarius, the emerald tablets of thoth, and initiation into hermetics?
>>
>>17078421
Keys to true Kabbalah
>>
File: Emerald Tablet of Hermes.png (516 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Emerald Tablet of Hermes.png
516 KB, 600x849
>>17079414

IIH has a good program of exercises, despite what some self-proclaimed /x/spurts think of it. The Emerald Tablet is just a short philosophical work (pic related, that's the entire thing).

Never heard of The Book of Aquarius so I can't comment on it.
>>
>>17078421
sacrifice a goat faggot
>>
Thanks Ive already been through the Emerald tablets They didnt have the same effect as the Kybalion did on me. I will look into the others
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.