[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /x/ I would like to sell my soul to Satan for amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download (10).jpg (5 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
5 KB, 208x243
Hey, /x/

I would like to sell my soul to Satan for amazing lyrical ability. Any infographs would be appreciated.

Here's an example of the lyricism I'm talking about ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdn_J1IMpxY

Picture sort of related, it's Pascal.
>>
>I would like to sell my soul to Satan for amazing lyrical ability.

Narcissist OP just plain knows his soul is that valuable.
>>
File: 1449732129770.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449732129770.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>17078054
but I suck, senpai
>>
Why don't you learn how to write lyrics?
>>
>>17078046
You would sell your soul to sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdn_J1IMpxY

...you need to reevaluate your life.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 640x1136
>I wanna be able to write a couple of pop songs for an eternity of pain, suffering and damnation.
wat
>>
>>17078065
Yeah, he's awesome.
>>
You can sell it to Kaioken your own abilities harness the true power and fuck the shills and shillbot overlords
>>
>>17078066
I don't want to write pop songs, I want to write underground stream-of-conscious rap.
>>
>>17078071
If we get enough people we can just say fuck you to that this is the only way guilt trip the bitches do
>>
>>17078071
Why don't you just do mdma smoke weed and sign up for food stamps? Use the fact that they don't let you buy hot food with it as an example of how the government oppresses poor people by not allowing them to eat healthy or some shit ug conscious rap is all whining anyway
>>
>>17078073
I have no idea what you just said or what you meant.

>>17078076
I smoke weed and I'm on food stamps.
>>
>>17078086
You're a shoe in already. Go get em, immortal technique
>>
>>17078073
Didn't consider the fact that I wouldn't be logical eh? "that is certain destruction must do with us does not compute" if you do anything to me I'll bite your dick off you airbrained soulless... It's like a monster that's so fuckin stupid and can't think anything else that it's hard to stay mad at it. go get someone to do you something
>>
Google.
angelfire spiritual satanism.
look around on there for dedication ritual.
>>
File: 1449812212835.jpg (244 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1449812212835.jpg
244 KB, 730x1095
>>17078091
You're not using proper grammar, m8.

I don't want to do anything to you, and I wouldn't target people for no reason.

And how am I a monster? I'm pretty much more human than you at this point since I can actually you know.... say a sentence that makes sense without chimping out on someone.
>>
Also hell isn't an eternity of pain and damnnation. its a like a holding cell until reincarnation. only wat you stay there is if you have a higher role to play there.

stop being christian if you want to delve into satanism.
>>
>>17078094
Looks like a more mind over matter thing.... I was hoping for a conjuration and actual tangible result. I looked up some shit with Kai Blackwood or whatever his name was, do you know anything about the ritual he performed?
>>
Op is faggot???
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.