[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible sleep paralysis? Idk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wojakpepewojak.jpg (8 KB, 165x249) Image search: [Google]
wojakpepewojak.jpg
8 KB, 165x249
Hey /x/. I've been having this weird recurring dream (or what I hope is a dream). For the past year or so, I've been sporadically awoken in the middle of the night by something pulling my blankets off of my bed. Whenever this has happened, I have been completely unable to move, or open my eyes. I've been chalking this up to sleep paralysis thus far. And I live alone, so it's not my dad raping me in my sleep.

However, this morning something odd happened. At about what I think was ~3AM, I woke up to my blankets being pulled off of me. Except, this time, I could move. As you can imagine, I was scared as fuck. But, being half asleep and really nervous, I decided to figure out what was fucking with my blankets. My blankets were being pulled to the right side of my bed, and upwards towards the top of my dresser which was situated next to my bed. So, after the blankets had covered my head, I slowly rolled over to the side of my bed with the dresser, and lifted up the blanket to see what was pulling it. All I remember seeing was bright red shape with white dots sprinkled about its surface slithering along my floor. Then the next thing I know, I wake up on the opposite side of my bed ~6 hours later, and my neck hurts like hell. I originally decided to post this on /b/, because I didn't think it was worthy of /x/, but then I was told to post it here anyway, but it's still scary as fuck. What do you think happened, /x/?

Also general scary sleep paralysis story thread.
>>
>>17077979
there is already a thread on this, just look at the catalog ffs
>>
>>17077979

I had my blankets pulled off when i went though sleep paralysis. When i would be attacked and woke up i could feel it slither out of my nose. Leading up to this i seen a shadow person in my room but i thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me so i never took it seriously.

The night i had my blankets pulled off i had already been through a few SP attacks. When i went to bed that night i just knew that i was going to be attacked again. When i went to bed i could hear taps on my floor like something was making its way along the far wall getting closer to my bed. Then when it got to the foot i started feeling really calm and this is pretty normal from the things i have read. It does not make sense to feel calm when shit like this is happening but it does. But once it got to my bed it started to slowly pull my blanket off. I had it pulled up almost over the top of my head i think the reason it pulled it off was to enter my body though my nose again to fuck with my dreams.

I went though this off and on for years. I had even felt someone sit on the edge of my bed but yet somehow felt peaceful even though this was obviously negative.

After many years it got so bad one night it actually started manifesting shit in my room when i woke up. I could not move but somehow i gathered up the strength to yell "I'm sorry God" trying to get it to stop. This only made it torment me worse it started flickering red/black/white strobe lights in the room. Trying to simulate hell is my guess even though there were no flames. I was an atheist and really knew nothing of Christianity other than Jesus meme's and jokes. Well i can tell you right now that Jesus is real after looking into it and realizing Why Jesus died.

John 14:6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

Seriously... try it you have nothing to loose. It was hard for me at first but it gets easier Jesus is real he will help you
>>
>>17078043
I really have no idea what's going on whenever this happens to me is the problem though. Like I said, this has been going on for over a year, but it happens in cycles, sort of. I've experienced this pretty much every night for the past month or so, however prior to that it didn't happen over the entire summer. It happened constantly before that, but not at all around christmas.
>>
>>17078043
Listen to this anon, I used to get sleep paralysis regularly from around 2011 to 2013, but one day as it was happening i decides to say the name of jesus and the sp stopped instantly and since then I haven't had sp in years. And I'm not a Christian, neither I find it too interesting, I'm more into Vedas, but the name of jesus has power, use it.
Say this right now 'I cover my body by the blood of Jesus, I cover my mind with the blood of Jesus and I cover my soul with the blood of Jesus and I cover my room with the blood of Jesus'
also you can say 'the power of the christ compels you' to ward of the evil spirit when it is attacking you
>>
>>17077979
You attract it. If you stop being so negative it will go away. It torments through fear, fear disempowers. It may be a demon, alien or some kind of spirit. The Jesus thing helps but it's due to the power the name provokes in you. I had been getting it often, not exactly like yours but it has happened. I know it's gonna happen because a couple of hours before I go tosleep I either se shadows or hear a cluster of voices.
>>
>>17078092

I always had a problem with Christianity because of hell. So i never took it seriously because i thought the bible was just a way to control people. When i finally came to the relation that God was real and when i prayed to Jesus for help and things got better and these things attacking me were scared i knew it was real. I had a really hard time accepting it and i felt really bad about all the stuff i had done. And that if i had not repented and became Christian i would have burned in eternal hellfire.

It took me many many months of freaking out constantly and crying about the thought of eternal hell. I could not understand why a loving God would do this to people and i ended up more scared of God than i was of the demon attacking me.

Then i found Universal Reconciliation, if you have any of the same thoughts and fears i have over hell look into it. I believe it to be true and i believe that God is in control of everything. I fully admit i fucked up and my actions opened the door to the demon. But i now believe that this demon attacking me was beneficial to me and brought about change. I'm still not perfect i dont even go to Church but i try now and i completely stopped doing what this thing attacked me for in the first place. Without the attack i never would have stopped because i didnt think there was anything wrong with it and i never had an ounce of guilt. Well i know better now.
>>
>>17078241

lol... and after i started winning this battle i couldn't help but kinda laugh. The torment had gone on for many many years. And when you pray in the name of Jesus or really even just say his name these things get SCARED. It's a really weird feeling when you turn it back on them and they don't expect it coming. It's almost as if they are more scared of you at that point than you are of them anymore.

But it was int he bible that jews were trying to use Jesus name to cast demons out even though they didn't believe in him but they had seen it work. It didn't work out so well for them i cant remember the story just google it they ended up getting attacked. It's hard to believe at first but the more you start winning the more you will believe. I know it sounds corny when you hear Christians saying "Jesus saved me". But it really is no joke he did save me and i have my own proof of it now and i threw my fedora in the trash.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.