[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever get the impression that you've been made to be isolated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: cuckoonest.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuckoonest.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
Ever get the impression that you've been made to be isolated, that you've been shut off from the world? That you're being deprived of important information? That you're being watched, that there's an important message you need to hear?
>>
>>17077787
Yes, one way or another everyone has this. Read the Bible and watch some NDE testimonies to get a clearer picture.
>>
>>17077787
>Ever get the impression that you've been made to be isolated, that you've been shut off from the world?
>I don't know

That you're being deprived of important information?

>information is censored if that is what you mean

That you're being watched, that there's an important message you need to hear?

>PRISM, NSA
>>
Will any answer other than "yes something something nwo" or "yes something something aliens/annukicookie/reptilians" satisfy you?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (114 KB, 723x766) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
114 KB, 723x766
Jack!
>>
they're scared because of what you can do, but isolation won't change anything. they built the tools of their own destruction and employ them. communicate however you can and mighty forces will come to your aid.

also, burn sulfur and get a st. benedict medal-cross.
>>
>>17077912
What's burning sulfur for?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.