[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 7th mathematical dimension is where Heaven - the spirit realm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: Flower of Life on The Osireion.jpg (69 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Flower of Life on The Osireion.jpg
69 KB, 500x363
The 7th mathematical dimension is where Heaven - the spirit realm lies, because that is the first dimension higher than all possible material/physical universes, i.e. it's one dimension higher than the multiverse(6th dimension.)
>>
Ok
>>
go on op i'm listening
>>
Do please continue
>>
File: Ashtar 8.jpg (71 KB, 366x640) Image search: [Google]
Ashtar 8.jpg
71 KB, 366x640
>>17077211
>>17077222
God is a primate, like human beings, since he made human beings in his image.
>>
>>17077279
Shut up, morman

Bump for interest
>>
listening
>>
File: 1412457006569.gif (772 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1412457006569.gif
772 KB, 127x189
>>17077286
I am OP...
>>
>>17077159
7th... Heaven... hmm, sounds like a good name for a bar. Seriously, though, why wouldn't it be in the highest dimension, which would be 11 as far as anyone's been able to calculate at this point?

Spoiler alert: the 11th is also the 1st, where everything that is, was, will be, and could be exists simultaneously and as singularity- the point where the snake is eating it's own tail.
>>
File: dbz characters.jpg (58 KB, 567x507) Image search: [Google]
dbz characters.jpg
58 KB, 567x507
>>17077295
>Spoiler alert: the 11th is also the 1st, where everything that is, was, will be, and could be exists simultaneously and as singularity- the point where the snake is eating it's own tail.
herp derp, trying to mystify M-Theory? lrn2dimensions, 1 dimension is a single line. 0 dimensions is a single point of indefinite size in space.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>>17077294
>>
File: 1449981159959.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
1449981159959.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>17077299
But I am OP.
>>
>>17077296
nigger, OP's already trying to "mystify" it by claiming heaven is in the 7th dimension. I was poking fun at how people like OP are always trying to shoehorn sciences they don't understand into their newage religious shit. C'mon, man, learn to read between the lines.
>>
File: Anonymous faggot.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous faggot.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
>>17077311
I'm right though, the 7th dimension is the first dimension above the material realm.
>>
>>17077317
That you know of. Seeing as how you have no way to directly observe, and the fact that we still don't even fully understand all that is considered "material", it's quite a leap to make that claim. Even more so to claim that this dimension above the material is automatically "Heaven". What if I want to say that it's Valhalla instead?
>>
>>17077159
lol ok.
>>
>>17077317
>i'm right though, because i say i am
we have no usable concept of dimensions above the 4th one, mate. and define the 'material realm', because that is just a purposefully vague term for anything from the universe, to all universes and realities. though in all definitions, we simply don't know of 5th or higher dimensions interacts with the observable universe.
>>
File: 1432516576728.jpg (39 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
1432516576728.jpg
39 KB, 287x400
>>17077375
>we have no usable concept of dimensions above the 4th one
This is not true.
> and the fact that we still don't even fully understand all that is considered "material"
Matter or energy, as opposed to pure metaphysical thought.
>>
>>17077317
no, you're not.
>>
>>17077421
>This is not true.
please, provide a source that has actual research or proof of concept in it, beyond a philosophical guessing.

>Matter or energy, as opposed to pure metaphysical thought.

and what is methaphysical thought exactly? thought in itself requires a medium. it's a process of the mind, which is a man made concept like thought. it's entirely a simulation run by your brain to be able to coordinate multiple complex systems regarding your body. thought isn't something. it's a concept, not an actual thing.
>>
http://www.universetoday.com/48619/a-universe-of-10-dimensions/

Best simplified rundown of the theoretical dimensions above 4th.

>In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures.

>In the seventh dimension, you have access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions. Whereas in the fifth and sixth, the initial conditions were the same and subsequent actions were different, here, everything is different from the very beginning of time.

Says nothing about Heaven. I believe the article's footnotes cite a highly reputable source that confirms that OP is a faggot, though.
>>
File: nigger tyrone1.jpg (336 KB, 1008x1224) Image search: [Google]
nigger tyrone1.jpg
336 KB, 1008x1224
>>17077451
>please, provide a source that has actual research or proof of concept in it, beyond a philosophical guessing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hmXrHvmwOM

>and what is methaphysical thought exactly? thought in itself requires a medium. it's a process of the mind, which is a man made concept like thought. it's entirely a simulation run by your brain to be able to coordinate multiple complex systems regarding your body. thought isn't something. it's a concept, not an actual thing.
I say that on the grounds that the universe and any other universes beyond this one are the result of the thought form of God thinking matter and energy into existence, as one forms an object in a dream.
>>
>>17077504
the video talks about multiple universes, which is still considered as matter. nowhere does he mention 'metaphysical thought' as being part of it, or it's existence. try harder.

>the thought form of God thinking matter and energy into existence
you keep using a vague terms to explain another vague term. in this case, what is god? we can go on and on with this shit, but everytime, you substitute one highly conceptual word for another.
>>
>>17077159
If we are gonna ride the bullshit train I say there's an 8th mathematical dimension. If your heaven governs over the multi verse, then there's a multiheaven. For each of these heavens there's its own multi verse. Let's convolute this more, guys. Show me what you can do.
>>
>>17077504
>this guy uses a lot of big words that I don't understand about a concept I'm too stupid to comprehend
>If I don't understand it, no one else likely does either, so I'm going to shove a bunch of vague, new age, semi-spiritual, pseudo-scientific crap that is half regurgitated from RPers and half made up and act like I know jack about shit
>>
>>17077159
tits
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>>17077520
I AM A BEING WHO EXISTS IN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE 10TH AND 11TH DIMENSIONS

ASK ME ANYTHING
>>
>>17077529
>INB4 IS OP A FAG?

IN EVERY POSSIBLE TIMELINE, THIS QUESTION IS ASKED

AND IN EVERY POSSIBLE TIMELINE, THE ANSWER IS YES
>>
>>17077532
Since the answering of no is impossible in every possible timeline, does that mean there are finite universes, or is OP infinitely a fag?
>>
>>17077537
EVEN MY VAST KNOWLEDGE AND VISION CAN SEE NO LIMITS TO OP'S FAGGOTRY.
>>
Looks like OP has been watching too much spirit science
>>
Then surely OP's faggotry must be the highest mathematical dimension?
>>
>>17077514
>the video talks about multiple universes, which is still considered as matter. nowhere does he mention 'metaphysical thought' as being part of it, or it's existence. try harder.
metaphysical thought was not your initial point, you initial point was that we can not prove anything past 4 dimensions, I said that is not true, I gave you evidence we can, you would have to believe that if you believe in string theory.

>you keep using a vague terms to explain another vague term. in this case, what is god?
The creator of the material universe.

>>this guy uses a lot of big words that I don't understand about a concept I'm too stupid to comprehend
I probably understand more of it than you.
>>>If I don't understand it, no one else likely does either, so I'm going to shove a bunch of vague, new age, semi-spiritual, pseudo-scientific crap that is half regurgitated from RPers and half made up and act like I know jack about shit
My theories beliefs do not contradict theories, my theories and beliefs are consistent with scientific theories. Your strawman arguments have burned up.
>>
ITT: two groups of faggots with completely different definitions of the word "dimension" arguing with each other.
>>
Umm, from what i have learned from my visions this sort of shit is kinda God's MO. Seems legit to me actually.
>>
>>17077529
When I get all heretical and get threads deleted are you really so mad? I don't like their boat and I'm going to advertise a different gayass way because the cock faggotry here is just too much
>>
oh ok same as usual they're all worthless and I can't wait for their reduced and failed souls to join me after their disaster
>>
File: tmp_12214-images(2)1120606470.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12214-images(2)1120606470.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
OP is a literal, not metaphorical, angel. Sorry i know you guys hate me calling you out but maybe give me a straight answer from time to time eh?
>>
ITT: I KNOW EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY ELSE DOESN'T.
>>
>>17078007
nope I know yiur important "friends" are some of the most insufferable "people" on the planet that's all
>>
>>17078008
I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>17078013
yep
>>
>>17078008
He is talking about God's people. We tend to not have good social skills
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.