[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone explain Kabbalah to me? Do Jews secretly practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: magen.jpg (163 KB, 689x696) Image search: [Google]
magen.jpg
163 KB, 689x696
Could someone explain Kabbalah to me? Do Jews secretly practice magic? Is mysticism real?
>>
>>17077034
>Is mysticism real?
No. Stop echoing delusion.
>>
>>17077034
Basicly, they are the secrets of the religion. it is more based on mystic stuff then the good ol' jew book. it is intresting to read if your looking to do some mystic or spirtual studies. if you have any more qustion do ask
>>
>>17078482
quick run down? what's the system based on? how does it work?
>>
>>17077034
>Kaballah
Jewish mysticism. Like Sufism, Hesychasm.

>Magic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_Kabbalah
Nope - Rabbis of today prohibit that..
Compare it to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_magic of Christian times.

>>17078482
Exactly.
>>
how is kabbalah useful in divination?
>>
>>17078540
Divination is forbidden by HaShem. Only prophetic visions are if G-d deems you worthy.

Why you goyim wants to use it for forbidden practises?
>>
>>17078552
guess I ought to go warn /div/ then
>>
You know about meme magic?

Jews have been doing it for an eternity. And with the internet, it's now even easier for them to use it.
It's also much easier for communities like the chans and the plebbits to use it, which is why they want to control them so badly.
>>
>>17078568
makes sense why they want to control media

they do seem to be slow to catch up to the latest and most potent methods though, in US the television still seems to be dominant
>>
>>17078573
They operate on plausible deniability, so they can't just go and do whatever they want. They're hiding from the watchful eyes of history.
>>
>>17077034
>Is mysticism real?

literally the funniest thing i have read on /x/. screencapped.
>>
>>17078568
I read somewhere that opinion is the most powerful thing that you can control in man.
>>
>>17078630
Ideas lead to emotion lead to action
>>
>>17078654
Assertion cannot provoke action.
>>
File: received_307905326224106.jpg (10 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
received_307905326224106.jpg
10 KB, 640x360
Any of you know what this is? It looks Jewish
>>
>>17079271

great pic can really see the detail
>>
>>17079287
I just want to know if it could be related
>>
File: blake.jpg (38 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
blake.jpg
38 KB, 850x400
>>17078660
>>
>>17079292

Then take a better photo you pathetic child. Show some actual initiative, see what it's like.
>>
File: 1439274616374.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1439274616374.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>17077034
Yes; this was actually done by a mystic jew, although most like to convince themselves otherwise. Those jews always we're a clever bunch...
>>
>>17079271
we already came to a consensus in that other thread you pathetic child

it is the star of poo from the poo god lym poo iera. he came to our dimension from the fifth dimension of poo on earth in 1607 ad where he poo on mongolia for failing to capture the earth and offer it as a sacrifice to the poos gods who are also themselves made of poo
>>
>>17079315
I have one question, are you fat ?

this is a serious question. i'm not trying to insult you
>>
>>17079335
i'm fit as fuck you pathetic child
>>
>>17079335

Sorry, no.
>>
>>17079345
stop trying to fake being me
pathetic child
>>
>>17079328
Youre part of the reason people are leaving /x/
>>
>>17077034
fanciest dreidel I've ever seen OP
>>
>>17079508
Because he's mocking you faggots?
>>
>>17079311
Pestilence is not without purpose.
>>
>>17079328
>consensus
Sounds like it's time to return /x/ to its lethal state.
>>
>>17079349
The amount of anon being pathetic also equivalates the same amount of how try hard this attitude is. Take 33 Xanax bars and go sleepytime bruh.
>>
>>17079321
Where is this from?
>>
>>17077034
Kabbalah's kinda like.. you know how muslims have the Quran, and then there's the hadith and sayings stuff? Or how the bible has the Gospels, and then a bunch of Paul's commentaries on the gospels (and whatever revealations is)? Kabbalah's basically like that, but mysticism based, so in addition to commentaries like "this contradiction can be harmonized by assuming it happened both ways" stuff like apologists do with Jesus' final words, it also has a bunch of myths and legends (like the book of Judith for the Catholics) not part of the Bible itself, and a bunch of interpretations like "creation is a parable, like a giant analogy" and stuff.

One of the guiding tools is Gematria, which is basically

So ancient hebrew had letters before numbers, and while at first they had a tally system like the egyptians eventually they just said "aleph (a) = 1, bet (b) = 2, gimel (c,g) = 3" etc. By the time they got to iod (i, j, y) they instead started counting in 10s (kap = 20 etc).

Because of this, every word has a number too. So you can look for numerical significance in people in the bible etc.Bible code stuff except a bit less random.

And like the reverse actually did happen. It's Christian, not Jewish, but in revelations when the author's introducing the number of the beast (in greek, but greek used a similar system and these were greek jews anyways), he says something like "and there is a number, and we reckon (calculate) it's a human number, and the number is 666"

Nero Caesar was also known as Neron Caesar for grammatical reasons. His name in Hebrew was spelled nun-resh-waw-nun qoph-samakh-resh, 50 + 200 + 6 + 50 + 100 + 60 + 200 = 666. Some early manuscripts didn't know about nunation though, and took away the value of one nun (5) : they had 616

So basically Kabalah is that, but tries to read deep into the creation myths and stuff to build up a secret cosmology or idea of how the universe is structured

does it real? well, does metaphors real?
>>
>>17077034

It's the same old Mystery Babylon religion practiced by Freemasons, Assassins, Thugs, Roshaniya, Templars, Rosicrucians, Alchemists, Gnostics and every other secret society.

The pitch is basically secular humanism, but the only "secret" they hold is how to control people with the carrot on the stick of some big "secret".

At the core of this belief system they preach that man can become God. I'll put some stock in this once I see one of these cretins never get sick or grow old and die, or make their own universe or create life (apart from the traditional way obviously).

Lastly, there is a price to pay for fucking with this sort of thing.
>>
>>17079794
Gematria is the biggest load of confirmation and backward reasoning dog shit ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria#Methods

Numbers not adding up to mean something you want? Try one of the 50 different methods until something works.

IT'S FUCKING MAGIC

>Nero Caesar was also known as Neron Caesar

Words not adding up? Change the spelling "for grammatical reasons"

IT'S FUCKING MAGIC

The only good thing gematria has going for it is the ability to encipher messages to let jews communicate across borders using a pre-shared key. This let them become the master spies / traders / society manipulators they are today.
>>
>>17079811
Roshi-crucians?
>>
Psalm 2
This is not the way.
>>
>>17079811
>I'll put some stock in this once I see one of these cretins never get sick or grow old and die

Gnostics never claimed to be able to do that, and it has never been our goal.
>wanting to live forever
>in the world of matter
>>
>>17079271
Just a star of david
>>
>>17081215
Point proven
>>
>>17079598
pathetic child
>>
File: 1446441715232.jpg (29 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1446441715232.jpg
29 KB, 500x318
>>17079811
>how to control people with the carrot on the stick of some big "secret".
Not sure about the others, but when it comes to Gnosticism, it's a bit different.

It's not about enforcing control on people's lives... it's about breaking out of the control system laid down by others.

To forge your own path, and not follow those laid down by others.
This core belief system is imo, a great way to look at things; to seek truth.

>At the core of this belief system they preach that man can become God
Most religious texts I find to hold a grain of cohesion (no plot holes), in their lore, are those that say we're already god... but we've forgotten it (type of spiritual censorship, to make the game not boring); we're here to play a game with ourselves.
It makes sense for the argument of why evil exists, at least better than, "we're in a multiverse controlled by some evil AI" like the demiurge deal.

>I'll put some stock in this once I see one of these cretins never get sick or grow old and die
Cyberization such as GitS has nothing to do with god, friend; or the reworking of our cellular structure for the purpose of the manipulation of our genes (probably has to do with telomeres to prevent old age).

>or make their own universe or create life
>apart from the traditional way
The traditional way does give some credence to the idea that we're creators and bearers of life.
We're already creating life with every action.
Through the microbial world, to the bacterial, we're already life bearers and givers.

On the energy level, if you believe in that sort of thing, we're creating thoughtforms and entities that reflect our emotions, intent, and passions.

>there is a price to pay for fucking with this sort of thing.
Nice projection, but yeah, there's always some kind of consequence for some set of actions and hence reactions; not necessarily some enhanced cost for exploring mysticism and by extension metaphysics.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.