[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become immortal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16
File: aurabourus.jpg (224 KB, 1400x1382) Image search: [Google]
aurabourus.jpg
224 KB, 1400x1382
Hey /x/ I want to become immortal. How do different cultures/religions go about it?
>>
>>17076574
You will never be immortal.
>>
All you need to do is have immortal parents.
>>
>>17076574
reincarnation?
>>
>>17076574
You already are, at least in the part of you that is not flesh.
>>
Jesus
>>
you already are immortal, that's what hungry snake represents...you just keep living the same life over and over again for all eternity.
>>
>>17076637
So I'm in hell?
>>
>>17076647
Then again, I am a white man in 21st century suburbia with a semi-loving family and cool gadgets
>>
>>17076574
Thoth talks about it in the emerald tablets. Basically your phiscall body will die but you can carry your memories into your next life if you follow the instructions.
>>
Injection of gold in your bloodline or try to find the holy grial
>>
>>17076574
If you commit suicide immediately during orgasm, and if that orgasm successfully impregnates a woman, the child will have your spirit and memories.
>>
File: SMT-Daisoujou.jpg (34 KB, 467x547) Image search: [Google]
SMT-Daisoujou.jpg
34 KB, 467x547
Sokushinbutsu
>>
>>17076637
>hungry snake

Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>> How do different cultures/religions go about it?
> just believe in the religion
> you get immortal in the afterlife
>>
>>17076647
No. All time exists at once. There is no difference between the past, present, future. This present will exist for eternity as will the past and the future. So you will too
>>
>cryonic freezing of brain (vitrification preferred; non-toxic antifreeze to reduce cellular damage)
>AI singularity hits
>unfreeze brain, plug into AI
>become a literal Deus Ex Machina
>?????
>prophet

I did this in a past life. I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those damn ayy lmaos finding where I hid my quantum brainframe computer
>>
Take gold salts (Auric Chloride). Distill (in a retort) Zinc Acetate (made by adding Zinc metal to acetic acid). First the is water (phlegm), then a white/clear liquid (acetone), followed by a red oil (oil of Zinc). Collect the latter two, ingore the phlegm. Distill the acetone and red oil seven times until product is without any water and should be crystal clear.

Add the to the gold salts. This will fizz turn red. Leave somewhere warm and in darkness for seven days to mature.

Distill this product. The distillate should be clear BUT WITH A HINT OF YELLOW. Add the distillate back to red oil and repeat until distillate is blood red.

Evaporate gently to dryness and added 100 ethanol.

There. I have said it. Blessed be to God. This is drinkable Gold.
>>
>>17077029
Also, Mew is under the truck
>>
>>17076574
Taoism has its legends of immortals. But I don't know if there is any basis for it.

Most people who sought immortality through alchemy tended to shorten their lifespan, rather than extend it.

But I think there are ways of looking at the world that wake you up more to the notion that you effectively are already immortal. You are manifestation of the cosmos, and that continues on.
>>
Before you talk about immortality be sure you're not using a symbol of destruction.
>>
The concept of the Philosopher's Stone is actually a metaphor which Medieval Alchemists misunderstood during their attempts to decipher the Emerald Tablet.
Plenty of fame seeking alchemists lied about being able to decipher it and claimed to have created a Philosopher's Stone, and stated they used it to transmute metals and heal wounds.
None of them became immortal.
According to Neolithic Accounts, one's Atma, or "soul" can be recycled, what layman call reincarnation and completely misinterpret.
In the historical sense, reincarnation is the act of data, information, influence and experience being re-applied to objects on the physical plane, which re-molds them to be similar and a continuation of a previous Atma.
Due to cycles however, all Atma are recycled over and over, and will continue to do so until the end.
>>
>>17078085
So, once a loser always a loser?
>>
>>17076574
physical body immortal or spirit immortal

big difference
>>
>>17077390

>telling him to drink colloidal gold

Either you are the most sadistic son of a bitch I've ever met with a surprisingly good education, or you have been epic trolled by someone at some point.
>>
File: IMMORTALITY.png (64 KB, 1322x782) Image search: [Google]
IMMORTALITY.png
64 KB, 1322x782
>>17078085
[Continued]
Also, Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Greek, Roman, Etruscan, etc... myths state that Heroes and Champions of the Gods/Angels could be granted immortality, and were often put in the sky [stars] to relive their immortal importance during the night.
Unfortunately, almost all of the Gods/Angels have already had their fill of champions.
>>
>>17078098
No.
There is both evolution and devolution.
There are differences.
People are echos of their environment, but not exact copies. Different influences create different outcomes.
The procession, and therefore the influence is never exactly the same.

According the the oldest traditions, everything is part of a living hierarchy, and cycles are continuous.
>>
>>17076647

Hell isn't so bad, the real killer is how long you have to stay here.
>>
>>17076574
Odin gave mankind the runes. He said he found a dead man and used the runes to revive him. The runes are an alphabet. The man is in a way alive today due to the runes, because in writing he lives on. The only way to gain immorality is to do great deeds and have them recorded in writing. Deyr fe deyja frændur etc.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>17077050
>>
>>17078123
In pre-vedic hinduism, there are 3 immortalities:
1.) Actions echo
2.) Material is recycled
3.) Deeds/actions become infused into culture/people

The 1st and 3rd part seem to correlate with the Germanic views, which isn't surprising given the Indo-european connect in the Mesolithic era.
>>
Believe in Jesus Christ our lord and savior and your immortal soul will be reborn
>>
File: Jesus_Is_Lucifer_Question_Mark.png (19 KB, 1017x176) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_Is_Lucifer_Question_Mark.png
19 KB, 1017x176
>>17078188
Jesus is clearly Lucifer.
>>
Become powerful enough to reach demigod status. (Yeah right)

Become a vampire. (They're really rare today)

Drink from the Fountain of Youth. (As if you'll find it)

Drink from the Holy Grail. (99% of people can't)

Good fucking luck op, you have a .0002% chance of becoming immortal.
>>
>>17076574
You're already immortal. Just try to remember where you were.
>>
>>17078193
Jesus replaced Lucifer's position in heaven
>>
>>17078085
>None of them became immortal

Plenty did. India has an practical alchemical tradition too, you know. One of the oldest in fact, look up rasanaya. The hindu concepts of atman and rasanayas existed in perfect concord for a reason.
>>
The Holy Grail is the Philosopher Stone.

It comes in two forms the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

You dont have to have divine or heavenly god parents. Because actually we already are children of the Sons of Fire.

What we have to do to become immortal is to Eat from the Tree of Life.

This is the Eucharist, and the completion of the Great Work.

As you see, Jesus preforms a very Luciferian Act at the Last Supper when he tires to give Mankind the Fruit of the Tree of Life.
>>
Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
File: 1444931083848.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444931083848.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>17078207
>>17078209
>this nutter again
>>
File: hosts.png (62 KB, 1322x790) Image search: [Google]
hosts.png
62 KB, 1322x790
>>17078200
That's a Catholic tradition.
It's an early misinterpretation because Jesus existed before the Angels.
When the Texts use the term "Elohim", remember that it is a plural term only.
There is also the heavenly council.

Lucifer was sent to Earth, not cast down.
The serpent was his host, and was not "evil", but performing his duty; that is, to start the cycle after the 7th day by being the animus behind the break.

Adams expulsion was actually a necessity for him to explore, mans cycle.
Eve's childbirth pain was necessity for mortality, and therefore cycles to pass on, womans cycle.
The serpents placement on the dirt was a necessity for him to be an agent of cycles, decay... the process of reunification to the Monad.

This is how this was interpreted by early Gnostics before the Counsels of Trent and Nicea, which erased all concepts that were similar to other pagan religions in order to make their religion seem special.
>>
>>17078206
If they were physically immortal, they would be here now.
>derp
>>
>>17078223
They're not here because you can't see them? derp indeed.
>>
>>17078217
>That's a Catholic tradition.
is there any other tradition?
note proddies are not christian

Lucifer was cast down to hell where he waits in eternal punishment like all the other denizens of hell
Jesus defeats Lucifer through battling the anti-christ of Revelation and takes the place of the Morning star and God's champion.

the Logos or Christ existed always but Jesus the Man did not.
>>
>>17078232
Catholics aren't Christian either.
They couldn't bully people into their religion, as they tried, so they mixed in the barely surviving pagan traditions back in.
9/10 Catholic traditions aren't in the Bible.

The Gnostic traditions such as the Cathars and Ophites saw their religion as an echo of pagan religions in the Aegean area.
>>
>>17078230
It's called burden of proof.
Look it up.
>>
>>17078200
I thought Metatron did
Lucifer fallen because he was envy of Jesus

Also people should stop confusing Satan with Lucifer
>>
>>17078247
> proof
>implying it was ever my intention to prove anything
>>
>>17078251
>Metatron
No, again, that's a Catholic invention.
There is no Metatron in the Bible.
It's apocryphal; and attempt to rid the Bible of a lack of understanding.
The Bible itself is an edited, botched and miss-mash of cherry picked concepts anyway.
>>
>>17078247
Not the same guy but

>Eye witness testimony of Flamel, St. Germain etc, Fulcanelli appearing younger to his puppil Canseilet

You won't get a better proof because presumably these immortal masters have no need to out themselves for various reasons.
>>
>>17078266
Metatron is not even a Catholic traditon. He comes from Hekhalot-Merkabah era mysticism, first mentioned in Book of Enoch which is only cannonic in Coptic Church.
Its "twin" Sandalphon I could attest only in Kaballah, this is post-Jewish mysticism.

There are only 4 angels named in the Bible (Orthodox cannon - Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel), who watches over 4 edges of the world. Bible is not for studium of the angelology. But pre-Christian jews and first Christians knew a lot more of them.
>>
>>17078266
Metron is Jewish you fucking poser.
>>
>>17078270
>testimony
0/100
>>
>>17078281
It's good enough for the jurisdictional system
>>
>>17078280
It started out as Judaic Apocrypha texts, but most Jews reject Apocryphal texts, especially the Kabbalah since it violates Gods commandment of NO MAGIC.

The Catholics on the other hand hold it to be true by Papal decree, as everything the Vatican holds as true and teaches is considered as true.
Next time don't just read wikipedia.
>>
>>17078285
Actually it's not.
Circumstantial evidence require corroborating evidence by law.
>>
>>17078297
Are you trying to claim that people haven't been incarcerated because of false testimony?
>>
>>17078242
>Catholics aren't Christian either.
they are the only Christians you heretic
>>17078251
>because he was envy of Jesus
because he was envious of Man and thought himself better than God
>>
File: Chi-6.jpg (128 KB, 584x858) Image search: [Google]
Chi-6.jpg
128 KB, 584x858
>>17078278
Catholicism in times of St. Gregory the Great officially acknowledged only those angels:
Michael
Gabriel
Raphael
Uriel
Oriphiel
Simiel
Zarachiel (Zachariel)
There's a story of St. Patrick whose guardian angel was named variously Victor, Victoricus or Victorius.

In Orthodox tradition, their names were:
Michael
Gabriel
Raphael
Uriel
Barachiel
Sealtiel
Jehudiel
Additionally sometimes Jeremiel associated with Remiel is attested

The Coptic tradition acknowledges those:
Michael
Gabriel
Raphael
Zadkiel
Sahaquiel
Suriel
Haniel
Also attested is Uriel, who is Saint there and angels from Book of Enoch they acknowledge (like Raguel who is Saint and whose Icon I saw, pic related) which had its own rank.

Angels from the Syriac (Assyrian Church of the East) tradition, fourth Apostolic denomination is totally unknown for me.

Pseudo-Dionysious Areopagite, creator of Christian angelic hierarchy attested those:
Michael
Gabriel
Raphael
Uriel
Chamuel (Camael)
Jophiel
Zadkiel

Book of Enoch lists:
Michael
Gabriel
Raphael
Uriel
Raguel
Remiel
Saraqael

Islam knows 4 angel whose names are
Mikail (Michael
Jibril (Gabriel)
Israfil (Israfel)
Azrail (Azrael)

Ibero-Hispanic tradition knows some names such as:
Ariel
Cassiel
Andriel
Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopo_Archangels

There were Jewish and Jewish Kabbalist traditions too, variously ranking 7 or even 12 of them. Gnostic Archons are said to rip-off this.

Gnostic Archons:
Horaios
Sabaoth
Yaldabaoth
Adonaois
Astaphanos
Elaois
Iao
By Origenes, attested as: Kasbeel, Michael, Ariel, Uriel, Gabriel, Rapahel, Danyael, Nathanael

Yezidi (Gnostic-Zoroastrian nix) tradition:
Azrail (Azrael) identified with the Peacock Angel
Dardail
Israfil (Israfel)
Mikail (Michael)
Gibrail (Gabriel)
Shimna’il
Nura’il

Above those 7, Michael is said to be highest. Metatron and Sandalphon are above them, being first in command.
>>
>>17078290
Nonetheless, Metatron has Jewish origins.
>>
File: FourArchangelsLarge.jpg (411 KB, 1024x431) Image search: [Google]
FourArchangelsLarge.jpg
411 KB, 1024x431
>>17078320
Note - If you go by Orthodox Bible (where 4 Esdras is cannonic) there are only 4 angels named. For Protestants only 2 are acknowledged (some retards even say Jesus is Michael... while he is not even highest angel), aside Anglicans who believe in all 4.

>>17078280
He existed in Christianity too, amongst Eastern churches.
Hekhalot-Merkabah era mysticism influenced first Christian mystics.

>>17078290
Jewish magic is called "Practical Kaballah" it's a different thing.
In mediaeval, there existed counterpart of this too. There was natural magic and ceremonial magic, the latter opposed to the first.
Proper Kaballah is just Jewish mysticism, comparable to Sufism or Hesychasm.
You could read about Baal Shem Tov, (inventor of Hasidic) history.
>>
>>17078330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Cabala

I'm interested in this, it was popular in renaissance and Virtruvian Man is said to presents Adam Kadmon from the extended study on Genesis.
Apparently most problems it had with heterodoxy was that they were trying to deify the St. Mary, putting her as one of the sephiroths.
Not understandable, as variously Holy Spirit was said to be feminine manifestation of God.
>>
I made this post on /sci/;

>>>/sci/7716832

I didn't mention it there, but the point is to develop a biochemistry that doesn't decay as fast. The C-F bond is very strong, and isn't easily broken by heat or mechanical stress, and subsequently microorganisms can't erode it easily.

My goal is to genetically engineer a cell culture based on this chemistry - fluorinase already exists, and is being looked into for CFC production. Teflon is an example of a carbon fluorine molecule. Most of what you call your body is actually the extracellar matrix, which is composed of proteins excreted by the cells.

Rabies is the result of a virus that creates nanostuctures in the brain, which disrupt normal neuron function. A nanostructure that polymerizes into a neuron analog would mean that you could just let the old neurons die, and the new stucture could take over.

My goal is to make an immortal super body for myself, and to do the same for others.
>>
>>17078314
>because he was envious of Man and thought himself better than God

Yes, that be correct. He wanted to know the secret of God.
It was described in Sebastien Michaelis.
Satan's fall was described in one apocrypha which inspired Koran's story of Iblis, it was not wanting to bow down to man.
Both are different being and are responsible for two heavenly wars.
Satan was slayed by Michael, it's unknown for me who defeated Lucifer, but it's likely Metatron replaced him in position as the supreme angel.
>>
>>17076574
Your soul already is immortal.
But if you do not get it stored in the state of heaven your soul goes trough the second death without possibility to get restored.
>>
Follow the way of jashin.
>>
>>17076574
you are immortal. You have infinite copys of yourself in the multiverse. each one of them a little different from another in every imaginable varyation.
>>
>>17078320
>Tfw I can read that...

>Kidus Raguel Lika Melaekt

Translation: Holy Raguel, the archangel.
>>
File: ARCHANIOŁ URIEL AB 2012.jpg (311 KB, 688x795) Image search: [Google]
ARCHANIOŁ URIEL AB 2012.jpg
311 KB, 688x795
>>17078462
... Are you Ethiopian? Do you have some more examples of angelic icons of Coptic and Coptic Ethiopian churches?

I found it long time ago on site of one Coptic Ethiopian Church, it has been deleted since.
I wonder how they represent the other non-mainstream angels, like Suriel.
>>
File: Archangel_Sachiel.jpg (102 KB, 772x913) Image search: [Google]
Archangel_Sachiel.jpg
102 KB, 772x913
>>17078535
The most interesting thing about that icon was perhaps the symbol of three-headed bird

I was told it represents the Holy Trinity
>>
>>17076574
just wait until you die
i think we all just turn into immortal gods after we die a couple times
>>
File: silver.png (1 KB, 369x341) Image search: [Google]
silver.png
1 KB, 369x341
>>
>>17078870
Is this loss
>>
File: 000000.jpg (327 KB, 1298x796) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
327 KB, 1298x796
>>17076574
You're never gonna make it if you're asking for help on a canadian craft maple syrup trading forum.

The only way to do it is to be come a non-physical entity once you die, this require 2-8 hours of daily energy cultivation and development for 10-50 years.

You ain't gonna do that, most people won't even do that. Give up and accept you're inevitable death
>>
File: 1449884476342.jpg (10 KB, 552x385) Image search: [Google]
1449884476342.jpg
10 KB, 552x385
>>17076574
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
>>
>>17076574
I want this too.
>>
Meet a lichen. Ask him to make you one of us
>>
Only body dies, souls are immortal.
>>
>>17077029
Seems legit
>>
according to some weird person, you can achieve this by fucking around with necromancery
>>
>>17076574
Your soul is already immortal. It keeps getting reincarnated though.
>>
>>17076574
"With fucking SCIENCE bitch!" - Bill the Science guy

http://singularityhub.com/2015/07/28/how-stem-cells-may-save-your-life-and-even-extend-it/

http://singularityhub.com/2015/12/06/longer-life-in-a-pill-may-already-be-available-at-your-local-drug-store/
>>
>>17076574
Simple, you don't exist, you're just a concept, a thought.

Understand that and you have imortality
>>
Aubrey de Grey, google it.
>>
>>17077029
thats not how that works. I recall a little kid awhile back that was interviewed, rememberd being killed when his corsair crashed in the pacific during WW2
>>
>>17078217
>That's a Catholic tradition.
>It's an early misinterpretation because Jesus existed before the Angels.
>When the Texts use the term "Elohim", remember that it is a plural term only.
>There is also the heavenly council.
>Lucifer was sent to Earth, not cast down.
>The serpent was his host, and was not "evil", but performing his duty; that is, to start the cycle after the 7th day by being the animus behind the break.

Yes.

>>17078217
>Adams expulsion was actually a necessity for him to explore, mans cycle.
>Eve's childbirth pain was necessity for mortality, and therefore cycles to pass on, womans cycle.
>The serpents placement on the dirt was a necessity for him to be an agent of cycles, decay... the process of reunification to the Monad.

No.

>>17078217
>This is how this was interpreted by early Gnostics before the Counsels of Trent and Nicea, which erased all concepts that were similar to other pagan religions in order to make their religion seem special.

Maybe.

Gnostics were much simpler than that.
>>
Continuar na busca...
>>
>>17076574
Your physical body will be long gone in a thousand years, but your impact on the world will last.
>>
>>17078194
Hey op, here's a list of bullshit with no explanation on how to do any of it. Great job, good input.
>>
>>17078206
Wow, holy shit. You known something no one else on the entire internet knows. So who the he'll are these people? Or are you just a sick asshole in that you spew shit?
>>
>>17076574

Do you want to become IMMORTAL? Are you worried about the heat death of the universe, or the ridiculous frailty of your existence in the cosmos?

I used to be like you, until I found out about this EASY SIMPLE TRICK nobody wants to tell you about.

This guide is only for those that want to TRULY BECOME IMMORTAL IN 6 WEEKS.

Keep reading and find out HOW TO BECOME IMMORTAL 2015.

What would you say if I told you that you can become an ageless, timeless being with this ONE EASY TRICK?

You're in luck because I have decided to share my SECRET, NEVER-BEFORE SEEN guide to becoming immortal with you. Being an immaterial creature, money means nothing to me - that's right, you'll get to BECOME IMMORTAL JUST BY APPLYING THIS ONE, EASY TRICK. This SECRET TECHNIQUE will be GIFTED to you for $49.99 ONLY! This is a $599 value being knocked down only because us creatures walking the void have no use for clocks or currency or numbers.

If you don't believe me, here are some TRUE, REAL-LIFE TESTIMONIES FROM ACTUAL HUMANS who have BECOME IMMORTAL 2015 with my SECRET GUIDE TO BECOMING IMMORTAL 2015.

Jared says:
>"I used to be making $5/hr at WalMart until I found this SECRET TRICKS TO IMMORTALITY GUIDE. This guide has changed my life - literally - I am no longer living nor dying. I have seen the end of all and come out on the other side. I have traversed the five-dimensional plane, and all that for $49.99! THANK YOU SECRET IMMORTALITY TIPS!"

Mike, from Ohio, said:
>"I used to be really scared about dying. Blood sacrifice didn't seem to delay the inevitability of death. I wasted THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS trying to appease small gods and blood demons. I really wish I had found out about this awesome guide sooner! THANK YOU IMMORTALITY SECRETS 2015.COM!"

Still not convinced? DON'T LEAVE JUST YET! I will offer you this INSIDER, SUPER SECRET DISCOUNT RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>17078206
>unlock secrets of eternal life
>still shit in the streets

D E S I G N A T E D
>>
you are immortal, just not in your human form
>>
>>17076574
You have to devour your own heart, but you have to do it fast while there's still blood in your brain.
>>
>>17078145

Never change 4chan, never change...
>>
>>17078193
>Christ
>The anti-christ
does not compute
>>
>>17076574
They don't. Because everything that begins ends.
>>
Go around making "deals" with people to provide people with whatever they wish in exchange for their souls. At first it won't be easy to consume souls. You'll have to make contracts written up and then signed with their blood witch you then wrap into a ball and swallow whole. But with time you'll gain more power, being able to grant more ridiculous things and draw a soul out through a mere handshake.

Alternatively become legend and you'll never be forgotten
>>
>>17076574
Do your research, retard. There are no immortals. Face it, you're gonna die one day like the rest of us. Embrace it when it comes.
>>
>>17077272
Funny how you act like what you say is fact. Burden of proof, kid.
>>
>>17077272
>time is a flat circle
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.