[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unexplained Childhood Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: TgaIV1F.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TgaIV1F.jpg
580 KB, 1920x1080
I'm gonna share my own experience of spoopyness. I've never told anyone this before except my girlfriend, brother, and my cousin. I'm gonna sound like I'm rambling and making no sense, because I truly don't know what to make of this, or remember it well for that matter.

When I was in first grade (I think), my class would sometimes go outside for outside activities or whatever the fuck we did. We'd all sit around under this tree with the teacher and play duck duck goose. I remember playing duck duck goose, and then for no fucking reason my memory goes away and completely fades here. The next thing I remember is just sitting outside or lying down in the same spot; I was under this tree alone. I would get up and try to find my classroom I was in, I don't know why but it was really hard to remember what classroom I came from. I opened the door to several other classrooms trying to remember where my classroom was. This happened on more than one occasion. It doesn't fucking make sense to me. I usually have a very good memory, and I can remember things back to when I was extremely young, so why does my memory always blank the fuck out here?! I'm healthy, I don't pass out or have a history of fainting, and even if I did, don't you think the teacher would do something about it? Why did I always find myself lying/sitting down in the same spot with no recollection of what happened. Why wasn't my teacher or any of my classmates concerned? Did I just lie down there and not cooperate or what? I swear I'm not autistic or anything, I just don't know what to make of this.

This has bugged me for a long time now. Can anyone shed some light, or even try to guess?
>>
>>17076562
>>17075143
>>
>>17076562
You need not worry about such things anon. Memory is pretty selective and arbitrary in all humans. We only remember things or sequences that have an impression on us (especially in that age) and even then, we remember things only from our specific perspective. (If there was someone with you and you could ask them now, maybe they would tell a different story). All of the above, coupled with the adolescent daydreaming and absent mindedness, and you got yourself your childhood memories.
>>
>>17077161
What this anon said, also it's hard to believe but you are probably remembering a reoccurring dream.
>>
>>17077161
>>17077176

Maybe you guys are right. I'm positive these weren't dreams though; as ironic as it sounds, I remember it all too well
>>
I have a story that i've never told anyone but my mom so here we go. Also a bit of backstory:
I don't believe in the paranormal, spirits, souls, heaven, gods, ect but I did have one incident that has spooped the fuck out of me

>be like 11 or 12
>go into bathroom to pee or brush my teeth or something (the event or reason as to why I was there is still kind of blurry)
>at the sink looking in the mirror straight mirin'
>my bathroom has 4 mirrors adjacent to the bathroom door so you could see down the hallway from the sink if the door was open
>look in the mirror behind me and see something in the door way
>its a fucking little girl in a frilly all white dress, black hair I think
>looks 6 or 7
>huh.webm
>My little sister is 4 years younger so she would be 7 when I was 11
>Call for my little sisters name to see if it was her in the door way
>no answer
>i'm nervous now
>turn around and see nothing in the door and walk out to the kitchen to ask my mom if my sis is home
>no anon, she's at your dads today
>NOPE.jpg
>tell her exactly what just happened
>thats weird anon
>Never have witnessed a single paranormal encounter since

Now I don't know if I was seeing things or if I was having early visions from schizophrenia (it may or may not run in my family, im unsure) but fuck.
It crosses my mind from time to time and I recently brought it up with my mom last week. She said that there was one other thing that has happened in the house but thats another greentext
>>
>>17077248
this thread is dead as dicks but i'll greentext anyways
>bring up the girl in white dress again
>she tells me something similar happened in the downstairs while her friend was staying over
>she was sleeping on the couch
>she wakes up in the middle of the night
>she tries to fall back asleep but feels something sit on the end of the couch
>she says that it weighed down the couch cushion and she could feel the weight shift
>she thought it was the roomate who was staying downstairs at the time
>he wasnt home and it was just the friend downstairs on the couch
I'm choosing to believe that it was just a dream that she was having, but damn. Im sort of glad that im moving out of that house in a few months until I finish highschool (currently 18, and have half a year left of hell)
>>
>>17077248
HOLY fuck dude, post your other greentext!
>>
>>17077274
oops just saw it, post took a bit to refresh

that's scary as fuck dude, get out of there

second on could be explained by sleep paralysis, the first one I honestly don't know.
>>
>>17077282
the weirdest thing is though, I dont know for sure if it actually happened or not despite my mom claiming that she remembered me telling her about it. If my sister is still awake i'll ask her if she has ever seen anything like a girl in a white dress. I fucking hope that she hasnt because
>she has a room that has ALWAYS given me a bad vibe whenever ive been in it
>she has been doing weird shit the past few years
>most predominant event is this fucking symbol that has been appearing at both my parents houses next to the door frames
>its an X symbol that spells aXe and it looks just like that. (small a & e on the sides of the X)
>I hate to talk bad about my family but shes creepy as fuck sometimes too
>>
>>17077289
that's crazy as fuck dude. up until these last couple of years, I've been a materialist. There's been a shift in consciousness I feel like for a lot of people. Weird things have been going on all over the world physically and mentally.

If you go ask soon, let me know. This is interesting as fuck
>>
File: aXe.png (394 KB, 568x585) Image search: [Google]
aXe.png
394 KB, 568x585
>>17077289
heres a shitty pic in case this thread picks up later today. In case there are more anons interested i'll hunt for more signs around my house, but i suspect that its just edgy teenage shit considering that I was kind of the same edgelord when I was 12 and 13
>>
>be me 8 years old
>decide to play in the forest with brother
>we find this old tunnel leading underground
>run back to house and into woods
>grab flashlights and go down tunnel
>tunnel was a hole through some cement that was about double the size of my body
>crawl for a few minutes
>reach inside of a solid cement room
>the room was empty and cold except for a few leaves that littered the floor
>be extremely curious and examine further
>solid steel and rusty door is half opened on the opposite side
>open the door
>go inside of room
???????
I forgot what happened but my brother and I found ourselves within a hospital 2 weeks later. According to my mom, she heard somebody knock on the door and then found us laying on the ground badly beaten up and severely bleeding. The police questioned me and my brother about what happened and we told them about the tunnel. I showed them the way to the tunnel. Apparently, it's an abandoned fallout shelter from the 80s and the room beyond housed a bunch of emergency supplies. They gave up on the case and called it accidental injury because there was nothing to go on.
>>
>>17077322

That's actually a living nightmare. Glad you're okay. I guess some shithead hit you guys on the head swiftly causing you to lose memory, but I don't know why you'd be found laying in front of your moms door.
>>
>in rural mexico, grandmother's house
>about 8 or 9 years old
>go to well to pull out some water for tea
>grandmother is sleeping, no one else is home
>tie bucket, begin lowering
>bucket fills up, start pulling up
>bucket is too heavy, struggling a bit
>lean more towards inside of well for more pulling leverage
>combined weight of the larger half of my body over the opening of the well and the weight of the full bucket tips me over into the well
>about to fall in
>someone grabs my legs, pulls me out
>about to say thank you, but then I see theres no one around
>go check on grandmother
>still asleep, blankets on her are still smooth and undisturbed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.