[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art Bell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
Does anyone think this "stalker" is just an excuse for Art to leave again. I mean his show sucked at the end and this seems to be the best option to leave the show and still save face.
>>
>>17075942
>>17075942

he just posted some bullshit on his facebook..this dude is trolling 100%
>>
>still save face.

Please explain how stating you're too scared to go on and the non-stop belittlement of him for that since his announcement is 'saving face'.
>>
>>17075948
Art has a history of suddenly retiring due to mitigating factors. I think the truth is that there is no stalker, and his retirement is because his show sucks, low ratings, bad guests etc.

And I only started listening to Art a few weeks ago. But after listening to his older classics I can see why he hates his life
>>
Heather was groomed to be his successor from the beginning. She co-hosted the test show the night before the real show began. His original producer was forced out so she could take over. She was actually in Pahrump at his home and he let her sit in his chair at the command center.
>>
Let's see. Art abruptly retired in 1998. He blames it on his son being molested. That's of course a tragedy (if true), although I don't see why he needs to suddenly quit. But ok... Then he comes back and quickly retired again, blaming a bad back. The show permanently goes to Mike Seagel. Art comes back w/in a year, telling the truth (probably for the only time), citing Mike's low ratings and more mainstream, political format. He does the show sporadically, retired again in '03, hands it off to George Noory, swears he'll never come back due to his bad back, but shows up now and then when the mood strikes him. Then his wife suddenly and mysteriously dies in 2006. She had asthma and there are no witnesses. He expresses suicidal thoughts on the air. Then he meets a young girl from the Philippines and marries her w/in weeks. He says he only starting communicating w/ her after Ramona dies, but again, no proof has been offered. Then he's broadcasting from his new home in the Philippines. I can't prove this, but if he murdered Ramona, it would be a pretty good place for him to hide out for a few years to ensure the coast is clear. Anyway, he misses many of his broadcasts and announces at least one more "retirement," citing a poor satellite signal. Yet others broadcast from the Philippines without incident. Then he claims he has to leave the Philippines because someone put out an internet post over his name insulting Philiipinoes (whose name I can't spell!).
>>
Yet rather than just use C2C as a forum for announcing that it's a host, that his present wife is a Fillipina, his daughter is Filippina, and that his last wife was a Fillipina, as proof of his lack of hostility towards then, he retires again! Then after broadcasting again from The Kingdom of Nye, he quits C2C for good in 2010. It was abrupt and he didn't even finish out his contract w/ C2C. Of course, they're the evil corporation that, because they have a mean spirit and want to make money, expect Art to fulfill his contractual obligations. He doesn't. Then after his non-comp runs out, he's on Sirius. He says some listeners complained about the audio feed, demands the show be broadcast for free on the internet, which completely contradicts Sirius' well known business model, and when they of course refuse (as granting the request would create a precedent which their other broadcasters could use, as well as dissuade Art's fans from subscribing), he unceremoniously quits after six weeks. Then after that noncomp runs out, he's back on the Internet and quits again, citing a stalker.
2/3
>>
Let's look at this last one, shall we? He's never spoken to the stalker and therefore has no idea if quitting the show will deter him. He says his family had to sleep on the floor to avoid incoming bullets. Yet Art is rich and could easily have paid drivers and security guards to drive his family to a Vegas hotel room. He also could have had law enforcement out for the move. They never would have been found by a random stalker. He even could have gone himself and broadcast remotely. Or taken a few days off while he set up from a new location. "Art has the flu" would have been a sufficient excuse and the general public would never have been subjected to more Art Bell dramarama. I don't know if there are police reports or not, but I do think it should be investigated. Also, while Pahrump is small compared to Vegas, the last I looked it had 30,000 people. Surely neighbors would have heard gun shots and tire screeches.

No, I don't think the govt, or the Illuminati, or MJ-12, or the space aliens, are after him. There are a zillion other shows now that discuss these issues, and most of them go much further than Art "Oh, our govt would never do anything bad!!!" Bell. Give me a break.

I think the REAL reason behind ALL OF THIS is that Art has serious mental problems that preclude him from committing himself to a show, and this has been going on since 1998!

Painting these last two retirements in the light most favorable to Art, he has problems committing, was disappointed by the ratings of his past two shows (remember, he hasn't been on regularly for over 15 years!), and makes up dumb excuses as to why he's quitting.
>>
>>17075972
Art also said that if Heather's show works out then he'd like to come and guest host some time. Doesn't make sense if he's afraid of his stalker and quit because of that.
>>
>>17075988
exactly! this doesnt make much sense; there definately is some hidden motive
>>
Arts teenage wife probably threatened to cut of the slant pussy unless he retired.
that combined with the fact his show sucked and had the same 5-10 callers all the time.
He was way out of touch and other podcasters blow his show away in terms of relevant guests and ideas, he realized his glory days were long gone.
>>
I'm just glad I was able to talk to him before he went off for good. Saved the episode.
>>
Bells in full damage control mode. Posted a copy of the police report on his Facebook that said no evidence was found and the investigation was closed. This somehow proves a stalker. He's also locked down his Facebook to only allow friends to post. He's threatening to leave the country because of the backlash. A stalker threatening his family and he quits the show but mean Facebook posts and he's leaving? LOL!
>>
>>17075942

Yeah it was all an excuse for him to throw in the towel again without pissing off his fans. Bell gab is trying to figure out who the stalker is and want to stand guard around his kekshed studio. They can not grasp the fact that Art quit on his own terms after a few big stations picked his show up. Art has never been mentally stable hes a fuckin fruit loop. I was a big fan of his old shows but holy fuck i cant stand this guy anymore i'm done with this frog looking loser.
>>
Art Bell.

Hoagland.

They're both conmen. What's the fuss about?
>>
>>17076180
What are some good podcasters? I've tried a few times to find some and keep falling short
>>
File: Kinsey1.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kinsey1.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
LMFAO im listening to the bellgab gabcast from last night. When Art quit i left a nasty post ripping Art Bell a new asshole and trashing bellgab for being gullible fucking idiots. And i signed off with a animated.gif picture of japanese girls spraying milk out of their asses. And it's being talked about on the podcast i feel kinda special.
>>
>>17076276
is she driving a car and taking pics of herself?
>>
>>17076283

looks like it
>>
>>17076276
You did good, Anon.
>>
>>17076283
She's parked. Look behind her head to the left.
>>
>>17076275
posted a list of ones i subscribe to in this thread.

>>17075616
>>
Just go and fucking subscribe to Caravan to Midnight already. I don't and just listen to the shows he posts on youtube.

Yes, i'm shilling for John B. Wells and do it for absolutely free
>>
>>17076324
I liked John B. Wells when he was on coast i heard some of his Caravan to midnight shows they were breddy good.
>>
>>17076305
That's a fucking freeway
>>
he seems to come back for no more than months at a time.
odd.
>>
>>17076276
kinsey is such a qt
>>
So what are we listening to tonight?
>>
File: Art_Bell_-_2015-12-12_22.33.47.png (29 KB, 498x467) Image search: [Google]
Art_Bell_-_2015-12-12_22.33.47.png
29 KB, 498x467
Hmmmmm
>>
>>17076328
No it isn't, asshole. Theirs a building and a parking lot behind her.

She is not in transit.
>>
>>17076359
>this statement confirming no evidence whatsoever was found is proof i'm not making it up
>>
File: Art_Bell_-_2015-12-12_22.40.17.png (22 KB, 483x295) Image search: [Google]
Art_Bell_-_2015-12-12_22.40.17.png
22 KB, 483x295
>>
>>17076367

Thats a interstate overpass

/kinsey/ confirmed for spooky
>>
>>17076345
Darkness Radio host is guest hosting on C2C. i would be down to listen to that.
>>
>>17076359
No news coverage at all. I believe the local PD think he's an old nutjob and don't take him too seriously.

No evidence and case closed means I gotta quit my show.
>>
The self pity...
>>
File: Art_Bell_-_2015-12-12_22.42.33.png (26 KB, 498x275) Image search: [Google]
Art_Bell_-_2015-12-12_22.42.33.png
26 KB, 498x275
>>
Art Bell confirmed for being Un-American. He let the terrorists win.
>>
>>17076381
Link us? Better than nothing
>>
File: keel.jpg (222 KB, 894x687) Image search: [Google]
keel.jpg
222 KB, 894x687
Art Bell is a class A bullshitter. He always has been and his show has always been a bullshit show. That's the whole idea. Sensationalistic bullshit.
>>
Every one of Art Bell's most well known stories have been confirmed hoaxes.
>>
Do you think they'll try an keep doing the show without him? If ratings drop it'll probably lose it's sponsors, plus people cancelling their subscriptions. I can't imagine it will survive.
Maybe they should just give the slot to Hoagland like he was on about last night.
I don't think I'd ever listen to the Heather show...
>>
so is hoagie coming back on monday or what
>>
>>17076476

no he quit dark matter network is over.
>>
>>17075942
Art bell sucked after 1999. The fact that any of you still listen to his show all these years is pathetic. I'm glad he quit and I hope he never goes on air again.
>>
George noory it's happening please
>>
Why can't /x/ create its own art bell with tons more charisma, an open mind but will still grill guest. Takes calls, can keep people listening with the way he ask questions and talks etc. Why can't we just make a better art bell?
>>
>>17076534
We've been throwing around the idea for a while now at least because there was nothing on the weekends. It's finally time for it to all come together.
>>
>>17076534
The bored dude?
>>
File: noory.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
noory.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>17076518
>>
>>17076359
>>17076379

He is such a scum bag. Holy shit.

Just think of all the people he fucked over by pulling this stunt.
>>
>>17076539
how can this happen? How hard would it be to get guest to come to an /x/ radio show?
>>
>>17076578

Judging by the quality of MITD guests pretty easy. paranormal people generally dont have a life and love to blabber on about made up bullshit. Art was just better at engaging them than most early in his career.
>>
>>17076578
Should be easy. I've told some true stories here. So have many others. We also like to speculate on things. Throw on a time delay or get a call screener and we are good to go. I've talked to anons before that were down to help out in various ways.
>>
When you open your show with "Only 1 call per show" you just aren't getting many calls. I don't believe the Skype thing was ever as full as Art said. It was always the same callers week after week. If you tried to call Art back in the day, you'd be lucky to get on once a month.

Heather playing that the calls she took were unknowns was pathetic. They were all Bellgabbers.

The show just wasn't doing good. Bad guest booked by a bad producer. Now this bad producer is going to interview the bad guests she booked and drive the show into the gutter.
Good times.
>>
>>17076589
The only reason there will never be another Art like there was in the 90s is because the niche is a lot smaller now. People tend to be less 'mystical' in 2015 than they were in 1997.
>>
>>17076603
The field is saturated with all make and manner of paranormal kooks. He was all there was back then.
>>
>>17076611
meh coast and other shows always has /pol/ like topics art was the only one doing real paranormal.
>>
>>17076603
That's why we should just keep it to ourselves. I'd do it for free, at least to contribute to /x/.
>>
>>17075964
So exactly how long was it between the first wife's death and meeting the second wife?
>>
File: skull.gif (10 KB, 42x42) Image search: [Google]
skull.gif
10 KB, 42x42
>>17076410
>>17076434
Good points.

>>17076534
The first couple of years of The Paracast with David Biedny was really good for that reason. On different occasions he really roasted that smug name-dropping government dupe, Steven Greer. And, I aslo remember an episode where he wrecked that fool Micheal Horne who was the professional shill for the laughable asshole, Billy Mier.
>>
>>17076382
I'm not defending him...but I hear gunshots from time to time in my neighborhood but the news hardly reports them...only do if someone is actually hit
>>
>>17076603
there are shitloads more of avenues to pursue these interests compared to 20+ years ago

didn't have youtube, podcasts, etc back then
>>
>>17076704
someone posts years ago that she had a severe asthma condition and he was with her in their car the night she passed...didn't have her medicine and she died in his arms

'met' his new wife a few weeks later
>>
>>17075960
>Heather was groomed to be his successor from the beginning. She co-hosted the test show the night before the real show began. His original producer was forced out so she could take over. She was actually in Pahrump at his home and he let her sit in his chair at the command center.

Art said that he'd like to guest host on Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade sometime in the future however Keith Rowland has suspended subscriptions and has sent out an email telling people how to cancel their subscriptions and going the extra step and offering refunds. He also posted this on Art's site. Art and Keith don't seem to be on the same page.
>>
>>17076785
story is that art came back one day and saw her in the couch dead. She couldn't get to her asthma medication.
>>
>pulling high-school drama bullshit
>believing Art

You guys know the truth, why ask stupid questions?
>>
I already miss our threads.. What do we do now /x/?
>>
>>17076872
We still have Other Side Of Midnight. RCH hasn't quit or been cancelled yet but that's coming soon. Many anons would bail after Art's show to begin with. Now we don't have a lead in so it will be even less.
>>
>>17076878
Yeah I'm listening to dark matter right now with late night in the midlands. It's not that good. Just trying to kill time to RCH. Hopefully it won't be another pluto show.
>>
>>17076886
Umm, Hoagie doesn't broadcast on the weekends. If you're waiting for him, you'll be waiting until Monday night.
>>
>>17076857
Because Art wouldn't lie.
>>
>>17076892
Fuck. I'm a newfag to hoagie. I just want my nightly /x/ listening thread.
>>
>>17076892
If anybody wants Hoagland on tonight just read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto
>>
>>17076895
C2c was every single day including weekends, and usually had guest hosts on weekends too. Never understood why we didn't listen to the non-noory c2c episodes on weekends.

Also, link me to dark matter? Ill tune in to whatevers on tonight
>>
>>17076913
http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php

I agree with you on the non-noory nights. Knapp is literally goat.
>>
>>17076913
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com

coast to coast here.i'm listening now on my radio. it's about Krampus.

http://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-CoastAM-p35675/

or here

https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/coast_to_coast_am/
>>
>>17076913
The reason C2C never caught on is because it's a radio show and listening to it online en masse is a pain in the ass. Different stations air it at different times in different markets, getting everyone to listen the same show at the same time was a problem. It's not like DMR where everyone is listening to the same server.
>>
>>17076931
If we just established a major city stream that starts at, let's say, eastern time then we could all be on the same page. I know from other anons that toronto has a free streaming link for c2c.
>>17076930
Streaming from the c2c site requires a paid membership right?
>>
File: 1444439175527.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444439175527.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
this is a side question, but whatever. What is the coziest episode of Art Bell's show? I'm about to bundle up in bed and want something to make me comfy as fuck. Pic unrelated but a gift for whoever recommends me some good episodes.
>>
File: 1449715368304.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449715368304.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>17076940
>>
>>17076940
Malachi Martin episodes were the pinnacle of Art imo.
>>
>>17076946
thanks dude
>>
>>17076931
What? C2c airs at the same time for everyone. We used to have listening threads for it on /x/ a couple years ago before we realized how awful noory is, and the threads fizzled out. I remember how cool it was that I could listen on an actual radio instead of online while it was happening if I wanted.
>>
>>17076953
No prob I got one on my laptop from 2002. It's one of my most played shows.
>>
>>17076938
from the c2c site i believe it does, but from the talkstreamlive link you can listen from different radio stations streams for free
>>
>>17076957
My bad it's actually from 96. It's saved as a replay from 02 tho.
>>
>>17076961
Is the Krampus show any good tonight? Who is the host?
>>
>>17076954
>What? C2c airs at the same time for everyone

No. Some stations play the previous night's show. Some stations play the new day's show but an hour late and on a delay. Some stations play just the first half live and then switch over to a different show after two hours.
>>
>>17076969
If an OP for a c2c thread posts a reliable stream then we could all be comfy.
>>
>>17076969
>>17076975
Yeah, guess im just lucky enough to live somewhere that airs it live. I like the idea tho lets pick a reliable station that plays it live and all listen there
>>
>>17076975
>If an OP for a c2c thread posts a reliable stream then we could all be comfy.

C2C is mostly on Clear Channel and Cumulus Stations which means they pretty much are all on IHeartRadio. The anons on /x/ don't want to download the IHeartRadio app and complain then they find a low budget station that's carrying C2C but they're playing last night's show or only half the show and they get confused and argue with us about what show we're listing and it's just a shitfest.

Every time we try to have a live Coast To Coast AM thread on the weekends it ends up being a fucking disaster.
>>
There is a Toronto station that airs the full C2C show live all seven days and it's on TuneIn. I forget the call letters.
>>
>>17076991
I agree with not downloading that shit app. I just wish we could keep our nightly /x/ threads. Surely we could figure something out.
>>17076994
This must be the station I was talking about. Is it reliable?
>>
>>17076964
Dave Schrader, usually hosts Darkness Radio. it's ok, better than Snoory but Krampus is kind of a boring subject to me... kind of just background noise to a happening thread i'm reading.
>>
>>17077011
I feel you, senpai. In the past I'd have the art thread open while I shitposted on /pol/.
>>
Krampus talk was just supposed to be the first hour guest but Dave held him over into the second hour for some reason.

>In 1878, eighteen-year-old Esther Cox moved into a house that was plagued by unexplained occurrences—something (or someone) knocked on the walls, moved furniture around, and set fires. Author and researcher Laurie Glenn Norris joins Dave Schrader (email) to discuss the story of Esther Cox and whether she was the victim of paranormal powers or the troubled mind behind a series of elaborate hoaxes. In the first hour, author and lecturer Jeff Belanger highlights the legend of the "Christmas devil," Krampus, and discusses other creatures and dark holiday legends.
>>
>>17076931
C2C had over 10 million listeners when Art was in his prime (before Noory took over).

Coast was also never on 7 days a week. Art did 5 days of Coast with a Dreamland on the weekend. When he sold the show it went to 7 days. Coast was outrageously popular all through the 90s until Noory come in and ruined it.
>>
>>17076917
Second for Knapp being GOAT.
>>
Thanks for this thread, everyone. Just what I figured. Same old Art, "laying on the ground with no injuries." He wishes someone cared that much.
>>
Okay, I just stumbled upon this shit. What the fuck is going on exactly cause I don't want to dig through a bunch of facebook bullshit.
>>
From Keith:

As hard as I tried, with over two years in building the network, none of the other programs I carried were able to earn any advertising dollars to support the cost of playing the shows, let alone justify my time in producing the shows live. I had to be present in the studio during all live shows in order to connect and bring them on, monitor the sound, play the breaks, record the show and edit the replay audio files. This time took away from my day and had no financial benefit. But I did it because Art’s show was subsidizing the cost. With the leaving of Art Bell, it doesn’t seem financially viable to continue spending hours a day doing this. So I regret to not being able to produce LIVE versions of these programs after this week.

I will however for the time being, continue to play on the station stream any and all pre-recorded shows that I currently have and any of the current LIVE shows who wish to produce their own pre-recorded audio files to me for playback, on DMDN each week. But I need to have those 4 hours a day back.

The station will also revert back to a cheaper streaming solution and may be dark for some periods of time to save costs.

Finally

It is sad that incidents have taken our Art Bell away from us again…. The challenge of bringing Art back was intense and satisfying. But the Dark Matter Digital Network was created and maintained for his return. Now that he is gone… the situation will be fluid and could quickly change. But I’m willing to get this a shot, if you are. I will update this post as I have more information.

— Keith Rowland
>>
>>17077530
Art Bell says someone was shooting at him and so he is leaving the show immediately, forever, until he comes up with another hare brained scheme. But Midnight in the Desert is over.
>>
>>17075942
Art was already done in 2003 and he is just fuckin jealous on other hosts and the situation that his best days were in the 90s.
now he is just a grumpy old lier who makes up shit to cancel his new shows because nobodys cares at all and he "won't lose his face" that nobody listens to him anymore while he still thinks he is the shit and it is all noorys fault or whatever
>>
>>17077535
What a fucking bitch, I seriously doubt any of this happened since this is like his third comeback. I just need to find a torrent of old art bell c2c stuff and forget about anything he does.
>>
>>17077673
I'd feel bad for Keith, but this is like the fourth time Art has done this to him. Dude has to move on to a new gravy train.
>>
From Keith Rowland:

http://artbell.com/the-future-of-midnight-in-the-desert-and-dark-matter-radio-network/

Read the whole thing but this is the relevant part:

>I’m obligated to continue feeding the terrestrial affiliate stations for the next 30 days, I’ll need to feed either Heather’s live show or replays of Art Bell’s archives, (which ever they determine the best for them yet to be decided). If I need to feed the Art Bell replays to them at 9-12, Art’s time slot, I will have Heather do MITD from 6-9 pm PT LIVE to insure she gets to do shows for you also. If the radio stations are fine with Heather filling in for Art, we’ll keep her at 9-12 PT.

Ballgag is already bitching that it's not fair to Heather to fun Art Bell repeats if the stations want that.

Everything is getting dropped except Heather and Hoagland's show. If Hoagland wants to do his show on Monday then it looks like it's up to him. Keith hasn't cancelled him.
>>
File: hoaxmyshitup.png (701 KB, 1007x1404) Image search: [Google]
hoaxmyshitup.png
701 KB, 1007x1404
>>17075972
I think this is an astute analysis. He seemed a bit unhinged the night he had that SeyRey guy on and he was the meanest I've ever heard him. I wonder how he treats his wife and daughter?
>>
>>17076275
Skeptiko is a good mix of paranormal, spiritual, and scientific thinking.
>>
This show was one of Art Bells best- EVP's with GIS. Genuinely creepy, from the demonic 'Hate yoooou' to the kid being drowned in the bath, to the full bodied apparition of the kid with a broken neck in the funeral home- proper spoops, and you can tell Arts creeped out as well- give it a listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNnt-5dtgHE
>>
>>17077924
Jump to 18:52 to avoid all the pre amble/radio sales
>>
>>17075959

top kek barb man
>>
>>17075964
>>17075967
>>17075972
>>
>>17075959
why can't we just have a decent thread where people link to the actually good episodes of these shows....?
How may nights have i thought "I'm gonna try listening to that spooky weirdo radio you always see in the movies!" only to get disappointed by dumb boring worse-than-podcasts shit?
well if this was every a great show, can some old friends please let us know which ones are worth listening to? even a general date range from "when it was good"? honestly I don't give a flying hoot about art bell in 2015 but I'm still interested in the archives
>>
>>17077924

What are some other Art Bell eps worth listening to?
>>
File: koukins3.jpg (91 KB, 676x449) Image search: [Google]
koukins3.jpg
91 KB, 676x449
>>17078115
Here's a good recent show. You can search the archive for more to your liking.

http://sitarchive.com/?p=3788
>>
I was going to make a new thread to ask this but why shit up the catalog when i can just post here, well my question is where can i find FULL art bell podcasts new or old preferably new
>>
>>17078250
Time traveller here. I have all the MITD material. There is also a 60gb torrent of his other stuff on ball gag
>>
>>17078250
Yeah, plus theres a ton of stuff on youtube- depends what sort of stuff you like- I like all the paranormal stuff/UFO's/cattle mutilation etc so Linda Moulton Howe can be interesting depending on who she is interviewing- was often on Dark Matter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9nXDfkuQmo
>>
>>17078301
Link ? i have never heard of ball gag
>>
>>17078322
Ball gag is a derogatory term for Bellgab a site where known deviants go to talk about Art Bell. Just download this torrent and you'll have everything you need https://kat.cr/the-ultimate-art-bell-collection-t9013613.html
>>
>>17078366
Thanks so much do you know of a torrent that has his more recent works
>>
>>17078398
Not the same anon, but I was a time traveler and have all of MITD downloaded. I'm out of town right now for the holidays, but once I'm back home I can see about putting a torrent together. Alternatively, I know that individual episodes are up on The Pirate Bay, but I have no idea how well they're seeded or if they are all there.
>>
>>17078398
All of MITD is posted on demonoid by week and I assume that all of Dark Matter is out there somewhere but I haven't seen it. Some of the individual DM torrents are still seeded.
>>
>>17078426
>>17078433
Thanks so much i appericate it
>>
All the interviews he did with Malachi Martin, who was until his death the vaticans top exorcist, are on YouTube and are woth a listen. Heres the first one from 1996:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLQzBZi5G8
>>
>>17078435
No problem, anon. I love the paranormal radio threads that we've had here. I'm hoping we can keep it up. Gotta get my nightly comfy shitposting in.
>>
>>17078448
i just recently became a fan of his works. i sometimes take a break from /g/ and go to /x/ and i always see art bell posted somewhere i finally got sick of seeing him and wondered who the fuck he is and then i started listening to his work and hes fucking amazing its great material when i need to do school work
>>
>>17078459
I'm a new fan as well. I had heard some old Art Bell back in the day and would on occasion listen to C2C when I could stay up late for it. Then this summer when Art came back I decided to listen since my work schedule now allows me to stay up late to listen. Sure, it's not the best entertainment in the world, but I have a soft spot for hokey paranormal radio, as I'm sure we all do here since the threads haha. I'm really hoping that some sort of /x/ radio thing happens. Hell, I'd even contribute in some way if possible. I'm no voice of radio, but there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that would have to be done.
>>
>>17078476
some sort of /x/ radio would be fucking amazing also im requesting the full podcast of the guy who calls in talking about some pegasus company its from 2015 i know that
>>
>>17078486
Not sure which one that is off hand. If someone can tell me, I'll see if I can get a copy uploaded.
>>
>>17078494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj54oz8oT2Y
this one
>>
>>17078507
Thanks, anon.

>>17078486
Here you go. Just put a . between the we and tl. Enjoy!
we tl/UZMlMv0yqv
>>
>>17078550
Thank you so much
>>
>>17078550
Sorry to be so much of a bother to you but can you also link the full one of the podcast before that one i belive he had someone from the church of satan on there
>>
>>17078587
Sure thing. we tl/SpUft9zTJQ

Like I said, once I'm back from the holidays I will see about getting a big torrent put together. Just can't download them all here because of shit internet speeds where I'm at right now. I'll post it wherever I see /x/ radio threads.
>>
>>17078318
>linda moulton howe
>interesting

dear god..
>>
>>17078614
Once again thanks so much i need to do some assignments for MS Access which is fucking stupid and i need to do an english essey both are due tmrw so these podcasts help me stay on track
>>
>>17078639
No problem, friend. I'm kind of surprised that MS Access classes are still being taught. You'd think it'd make more sense to do MySQL. It's free and more widely used in industry. Good luck with your stuff. Look forward to seeing you around in future threads. :)
>>
>>17078664
Oh trust me my school is fucked i have a friend that is much older than me and they taught them some shit called file maker pro or some shit like that. its unbelievable how moronic the school system is at time anyways ill prob still have this open in the background but i hope you have a great holiday season
>>
File: Cucked.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
I always thought Asia looked like Noory maybe it's the eyes. Could this be the reason Art set up his studio in the kek shed? Maybe while Art was out in the kek shed doing MITD Noory was in his house breeding her. Maybe the gunshots was actually the headboard banging against the wall of his house.

Maybe the reason Noory sounds like hes asleep on the air is because he really is. Hes astral projecting himself into Art's house to breed his qt asian waifu. Maybe Art caught on and went insane and thats why he started talking to mice and seeing shadow people.

Would you feel like continuing on with MITD when you know Noory is in your house giving your wife 12" of pure uncut Egyptian cock? I feel bad for Art if i was him i would take another RV trip and find a new waifu that Noory has not violated.
>>
>>17076509
Can u suggest an alternative to this type of radio show?

Im dead serious
>>
>>17078741
.lol post this on bell gag plz
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (33 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
33 KB, 320x240
>>
File: BEC.jpg (19 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
BEC.jpg
19 KB, 200x266
>>17078868

It's true...

Ezekiel 23:19

19 "Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.
" 20"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." 21"So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled."
>>
lol fart bell's taco bell spicbitch that he's shacked up with done made him quit doing his show abot spooks and alimens cause if he makes too much money from it they can't get welfare :D art lives in a trailor park and has to pick up cans on the side of the road to sell for pennies to buy beans for his tacoturds to sit around fartin out la cookaracha all nite :D
>>
File: aids6.jpg (38 KB, 295x449) Image search: [Google]
aids6.jpg
38 KB, 295x449
>>17078741
>12" of pure uncut Egyptian cock

this whole saga has resulted in massive keks. honestly, it's better than if the show had actually succeeded.
>>
>>17079108

Has Art hurt you in some way?
>>
File: nightcock.jpg (22 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
nightcock.jpg
22 KB, 240x210
>>
hes coming back monday.
>>
>>17076943

that shit she does with her mouth grosses me the fuck out

it's like she woke up and decided it was time to eat her nasty ass fucking morning breath from her mouth hanging open like a dead horse
>>
>>17079351
I am no longer capable of being surprised by his goofball antics.
>>
Art is a flaky fucking whack job. His show was great in the 90s, but when will these brain dead Bell Gabbers realize that he doesn't give a shit about them or the show anymore.

He clearly is not as invested as all his fans are because his first instinct is to always throw in the towel. Then when his ego needs stroking he sadistically teases with possible returns.

Fuck him.
>>
Heather will do just fine. When Art eases back in and the two of them are co-hosting we'll be having nightly threads again just like old times.
>>
dark matter network was hardly supporting it's self the way it was. Art is the one with all the fancy studio gear not Heather. No one wants to listen to her and thats not even me being edgy. Her voice is 900 number nice but not art bell paranormal show nice. This will not survive everyone has already dropped their payments and they will NEVER pick up any more affiliates. It's fucking over and Art's name is mud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko
>>
You're seriously deluded. Art has no interest in hosting a radio show anymore. You're stuck in the past. Move on.
>>
I was listening to this at work it was interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyuA5wG1RJE
>>
>>17076704
>>17076785
>>17076843

Ramona Bell, a native of the Philippines, his wife of 15 years, died at the age of 47, of what appeared to be an acute asthma attack on January 5, 2006 in Laughlin, Nevada.

Art married Airyn Ruiz on April 11, 2006. After "hundreds of hours" of online video-conference dating, over a 3 month period. They were married one week after Art met her in person, during a two vacation to the Philippines.
>>
File: my wife made me quit.png (52 KB, 1171x232) Image search: [Google]
my wife made me quit.png
52 KB, 1171x232
He's already dangling the carrot in front of their faces for a possible return to broadcasting. LOL!
>>
>heather hosting tomorrow night
>its going to be absolute shit

i hope hoagland saves us
>>
>>17079916

lol what a retard.
either his wife is trying to get him killed so her real bf can come over from the philipines and they can enjoy his money or she said "you quit, you quitty no pussy no more" probably both.
either way no one will take him seriously again & they shouldn't have after the dark matter mess.
>>
>>17079999
kind of hard to disagree with fucking quads.
>>
>>17080266
kinda hard to disagree with dubs that find it hard to disagree with quads.
>>
>>17079916

bellgab wont even load for me they are all probably awaiting his third return to radio
>>
Fresh from Art's Facebook.
>oh i might come back
>only on random nights
>time travelers is only 5 shekels now

Fucking hell, Art. If you're quitting, go away forever. Otherwise, get your old ass back on the radio.
>>
>>17080693
top kek what a kukold

just go retire you old man
>>
>>17080693
Art Bell realized that the stalker is nothing to be afraid of...
>>
What a bunch of faggots at bellgab , just took a look there because I see it mentioned here and they were actively pulling youtube art bell uploads off of youtube by community reporting , I'm so glad that ship is sinking , and since they don't want the new shows on youtube I hope it stays that way. Goodbye to the past.
>>
>>17080693

To little way to late i am just not interested anymore
>>
For Art:

https://youtu.be/rW9-FOLG-iA
>>
so are we doing a thread for the trainwreck tomorrow night?
>>
>>17081022
Wouldn't miss it. I love public humiliation.
>>
>>17078639
Amen to that, bro.... music/radio is my go to for cram sessions. Movies/tv is too distracting and audio is just barely intrusive enough to keep my ADHD in check.
>>
File: 175745_900.jpg (173 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
175745_900.jpg
173 KB, 900x601
>>17075942
post yfw the ghost of ramona spooked him good and told him to quit the show
>>
Yes, history is kind of repeating itself.
>>
>>17079866
>Not even half a year! Just four months!
>>
Heather was at Art's house before his show started. He let her sit in the chair at his command center and hangout.

The day before the show started they did a live test show with Heather as co-host. People didn't like this and they claimed they were never serious about having a co-host.

A few weeks into the show's run the producer is ousted and Heather gets the job.

Art quits his show due to a stalker who harasses him while he's on the air. A few hours later he's back on the air as a guest of Heather's.

Heather already has a guest and is doing a regular show despite the major event that just happened.

Art says that he'd like to come back and guest host if Heather's show is a success.
>>
>>17081612
I'd say Art was fucking her, but she ain't Asian.
>>
>>17076893
>Because Art wouldn't lie.
>>
File: Capture.png (34 KB, 1011x203) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34 KB, 1011x203
But... but Keith will totally change his mind when Heather's show is a success. Right?
>>
File: 1429156065668.jpg (52 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1429156065668.jpg
52 KB, 500x497
its a faggot move that he had
to have quit that is true
but the rest is just plain tin hat and
hate fagotry have fun with your
ITT circle jerk /thread

/b/itching threads have more relevance on /b/ or /pol/ than /x/ faggots
>>
>>17081733
You must be one of those fags from bellgab.
>>
File: 1437764082520.jpg (6 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1437764082520.jpg
6 KB, 216x233
>>17081733
dubs speak truth
chek em
>>
I think it is dawning on Bell that he has screwed up and fucked over a lot of people. He's unhinged. The sooner he's told to fuck off, the better IHMO. But no. "My wife telling me to get off the air and start acting like a parent" doesn't sound as good as a terrerrorist.

Pahrump has shootings, dog poisonings, crazy people. So fucking what? Don't want people exercising their constitutional rights to act like idiots around your family? Ship them back out East. Fucking twat.
>>
File: alienpizza.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
alienpizza.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>17081738

None of that shit not a fan of any bellgabnutz or snoory amusing as they use to be there prime as past i hope he stays off for good but seriously a thread like this doesn't belong in /x/ and the same fagging/ circle jerk thread is pretty lame. I'm out though had fun with your autistic theories. Except before i go fap on creepychan, question why so butt hurt about an old guy with a drama stint?, you niggers need some counseling and hold hands and butts mmm butts /x/ butts
>>
>>17080693
Fuck listening to Heather. Zero radio experience, handed the keys to the kingdom because of some stupid bellgab interview. Nigga please. Art is fucking senile.

This fucker really believes someone off the street can just come in and play Art Bell and everybody will fall in line.

But her voice is nice, the fuck does that have to do with anything. Pretty sure any random broad off the street can put on a sultry voice.
>>
>>17081696
Keith has probably had enough of Art's fuckery. Enough is enough. This nigga cries wolf all the time, only to return again.

Besides that, Keith knows Art is the main driving force for the listeneship.
>>
So what does Heather look like?
>>
>>17082012

she's a fat pig, seriously.
>>
So are we supporting Heather's show or not? I bet that there will be a live listen thread tonight.
>>
>>17082102
There will be a live thread to watch the trainwreck and to goof on her.
>>
>>17082104
But she already did a show last Friday and it was a trainwreck. Why listen to two shows in a row? Wasn't the first one enough?
>>
>>17082109
What's the matter? You don't want to listen to a Bellgab circle jerk?
>>
>>17082151
Heather needs more AYY L.M.A.O.
>>
>>17082180
She needs Guitar Guy to call.
>>
>>17075942
I think the new wife is getting too old for him and he wants to kill her and blame the """stalker""".
>>
>>17082394
can't wait for him to return to the air to talk about her dying in detail like ramona, without a touch of agony in his voice at all. punnett was more upset than art.
>>
Damn it's a shame, I used to be a massive C2C fan. I listened to that show a lot on night shifts. Wasn't aware of all this stuff happening.
>>
>>17077911
What show are you talking about, SeyRey? Googling that shows nothing.
>>
Is HOAGIES SHOW CANCELED ALSO??? Wtf
>>
>>17082490

He quit
>>
Went over to bellgab and it's pathetic, they are actively trying to gang together to remove art bell videos from YouTube. How sad is this. Bellgab what a joke
>>
So what the hell is there to listen to now? Dead serious can anyone help a brother out
>>
File: nighthawk.jpg (12 KB, 308x163) Image search: [Google]
nighthawk.jpg
12 KB, 308x163
>>17082514
>>
Art is currently posting on bellgab

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.66060.html
>>
>Mel's Hole
>HAARP
Please recommend other good shows to listen to.
>>
>>17082530
I'm not reading all of that shit but he's talking out of both sides of his mouth
>>
>>17082540
Philadelphia Experiement

Graham Hancock

Evelynne Paglini

Malachi Martin
>>
>>17082547
safe famalam
>>
>>17082490
>>17082495

Keith Rowland canceled all of the live shows except for Midnight In The Desert and Other Side Of Midnight. When the shows are live he has to be up and handling them live and it's not worth it to him anymore. He's just going to concentrate on these two shows. Everyone else will be prerecorded.

Keith said that he has a commitment to the radio stations for 30 more days regarding Midnight In The Desert. If they are willing to air Heather's show that's fine but if they don't want to since they signed up for Art Bell then he will just replay past Art shows in the time slot and move Heather to an earlier time slot. Bellgab is livid at this and doesn't think it's fair to Heather.

After 30 if Heather's show is successful then he'll take it from there or else pull the plug on the whole thing.

Richard C. Hoagland still has his show at least for the next 30 days. Keith said that he and RIchard need to work on getting him some sponsors. Last Friday Hoagland said that he reached out to Keith for the earlier time slot. Based on what Keith has said he's not going to get it. It's up to Richard now if he wants to continue his show. We won't know until later tonight if he shows up.
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 1163x218) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33 KB, 1163x218
Art doesn't understand why Keith removed the ballgag link from Artbell.com. Does he not remember or not care that they harassed Keith to temporarily quit last April?

Last April the ballgag url redirected to the C2C AM website for about an hour or two. Everyone claimed that they were hacked by Noory. Keith said that the ballgag owner most likely fucked up something on his end and it would be absurd for Noory or Premiere to hack a message board. They immediately started a harassment campaign against Rowland and he got pissed and quit his own network. There was Heather and Ross both offering to take over but Keith luckily came back. Art them made Keith apologize to the fuckers.
>>
>>17082530
>>17082544

Art says that he didn't retire. He would be "happy" to come back and host a random show.

I don't get this fucker.
>>
>>17082572

bellgab is cancer Art would be better off ignoring everyone on that site
>>
File: Capture.png (44 KB, 1189x226) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44 KB, 1189x226
>>17082577
>bellgab is cancer Art would be better off ignoring everyone on that site

>Well I consider myself a Bell Gabber...
-Art

He's gone. We lost him awhile ago. It's like watching an old friend or family member become more involved in a cult.
>>
This Malachi guy is pretty cool.
>>
File: 13.jpg (202 KB, 1026x1125) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
202 KB, 1026x1125
Looks like KABC is getting ready to bail. Sorry, Heather.
>>
First it's a stalker, then it's his wife and now it's Keith. Take some responsibility you loony old fuck. Watching this disaster has been fun though. I'm excited to listen to Art's bitch crash and burn tonight.
>>
>>17082606

When will fat girls learn that no one wants to listen to them?
>>
>>17082606
Dallas bailed immediately after the announcement was made on FB. Only a matter of time before all of them do.
>>
>>17082303
Make it happen /x/
>>
>>17082514
We got you covered
>>17075406
>>
>>17082625

I dont think i have ever heard Heather drop a caller. We should all call in and do the really long drawn out story routine and clog it up with uninteresting bullshit tonight.
>>
>>17082585
How the hell can anyone support this fucker? The last 15 years of his entire career is marred with bullshit. I don't know what's worse: the shit he pulled with Sirius or this whole gig. No one is going to work with him outside of his current network so he shouldn't even bother with another "comeback."
>>
>>17082635
>I dont think i have ever heard Heather drop a caller. We should all call in and do the really long drawn out story routine and clog it up with uninteresting bullshit tonight.

Did you not listen to last Friday's show when she hosted? She only took callers from bellgab. They all even identified themselves on air as being from that shithole.
>>
Daily reminder that Heather Wade quit her job to work for Art Bell full time.
>>
File: Capture.png (80 KB, 1185x202) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
80 KB, 1185x202
KXL in Portland confirmed for dropping MITD. That's two stations so far.
>>
>>17082638
Some were stealth bellgabbers like curtis.
>>
>>17082636

This is worse than Srius because this was all on Art's terms and still quit. Some nights you can tell he dont want to do it and he acts like as asshole because he would rather be doing something else. Normally id blame it on him being a old man but he's done it all his life and im sick of the bullshit. I really thought this time wold be the end and we would get come closure to all of the bipolar bullshit. But then he comes back and yo-yo's bellgab in again with promises of his return and they are eating it up.

Just stay gone Art we don't want you back.
>>
File: Capture.png (73 KB, 1156x212) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
73 KB, 1156x212
Now that Keith removed the bellgab link from his site they've all turned against Dark Matter Network and vowed not to support it. Heather's show is still on for at least 30 days. Not supporting the Network means not supporting Heather. Do these people even think?

My favorite comment so far. This catlady prefered the bellgab forum over Art's show anyway.
>>
Whichever one of you fags is The King Of Kings on BellGab, you're hilarious.
>>
>>17082682
lulz

I see you lurking there anon.
>>
>>17078115
It depends what you're into bud. Funnily enough I started listening to his shows while walking round the desert in GTAV and the ufo/bigfoot stuff popped up again with the games. I like the UFO/bigfoot stuff but then stuff about other dimensions and time travel etc go waaaay oer my head so its personal interest. However heres a couple that I like regarding bigfoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOpjVO5Sxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZdq4jMC00M
>>
>>17082660

That does not surprise me they have always been more into the forum than the actual show. I remember being in the ufoship chat room the night art came back. They pretty much kicked everyone out of chat to make them go post in bellgab so they could have all of the bantz recorded. So that they could go back and read the comments and they would not get lost on a IRC chat. They dont like to listen to the show they just like to talk to each other while it's on and have a record of it for future reference.

I ended up coming here and posting the first test show with Heather because i dint want to post in their circle jerk. I don't come to /x/ often /pol/ and /k/ are my main boards.
>>
Art's psychotic breakdown on BellGab has been interesting. He's back, he's not back, he might be back, sub anyway because you never know.

Heather is completely delusional. Just completely out of her mind if she thinks this is going to work. She's acting like a fat girl who just had a conversation with the high school quarterback and now thinks they're going to get married.

SO. MUCH. KEK.
>>
>>17082737
Maybe we can make her cry tonight. I call for boring, nothing stories with no point because she has no idea how to end a conversation naturally.
>>
There's no way she's taking real calls tonight. It's going to be more BellGab Fags telling her how great muh heather is.
>>
>>17082737

My favorite part is where he said that he never said that he was going to retire and never do shows anymore and then someone linked and posted his farewell statement and he never responded back.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-hangs-it-up-for-the-last-time/

>...I will not be on Tonight or any other night, yes I am going to hang it up
>... have cracked that Mic open for a last time.
>>
>>17082749
he may have finally lost his mind
>>
>>17082744

I was not going to tune in again but if we have a chance at making heather cry im back in.
>>
We could fuck this show up HARD tonight. She only made it 35 minutes before the show exploded into a fiery complete clusterfuck and Art had to put him family in jeopardy by jumping on the air to save her.
>>
File: not 4chan.gif (621 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
not 4chan.gif
621 KB, 360x270
>>
We need a bet tonight.

1. Does Art appear on the show tonight?

2. How far into the show does Heather make it before it turns into a complete disaster?
>>
>>17082773
She'll drop callers and dial up ballgaggers.
>>
I feel bad for the guest. He was scheduled twice to be on Art's show and Art was a no show both times. Now that he's finally able to get on he's going to be interviewed by Heather.
>>
>>17082761

No one real is getting through tonight. This is going to be a nice safe shitty horrible show with an easy guest who can carry Heather through it like a Noory broadcast.

If they're smart, they'll protect Heather with a guest who can interview themselves and Art will stay far away.

My question is booking. Who is going to be a guest on this piece of shit now? Hey famous person, would you like to come on this complete clusterfuck of a radio show with a host who've never done it before and who's audience is tens of thousands of people who are mad at the show? Sounds like a winner to me.
>>
>>17082782

Yeah, with zero audience since all the real radio stations have bailed.
>>
>>17082773

Heather will start the show out and give a sob story about how Art dindu nuffin he wuz jus tryn' ta protect his family.

>/x/ calls in and fucks the show up she starts crying
>Art sneaks out to his kek shed to try to get it back on track.
>Bellgab rejoices the return of their messiah.

They go to break and find out Art left again and /x/ continues to troll her.
>>
>>17082788
Tobias McGriff is booked for tonight so heather hardly has to do anything
>>
>>17082575
Art's an overly dramatic attention whore. He always has been.
>>
They said that Heather did a great job of booking guests. But the only reason that bigger names like Michio Kaku, Neil Degrasse Tyson and Tess Gerritsen came on an internet radio show with several thousand listeners is because it was Art Bell.
>>
>>17082803
right. which is why she'll get shitty guests looking to hawk their books that do the paranormal circuit.
>>
The amusing thing about this to me is Dr Jew got completely screwed over by Art. First Art kicks him out of the producer's chair for Heather, now his quitting has caused all the other live shows to be canceled. Isn't Dr Jew a lawyer? I'd love to see him sue Art over all this shit.
>>
I just want more SOB stories and Art to come on the air and have another psychotic episode. LULz This is an old delusional man and an obsessed fat fan girl half his age bilking Art's fans.

I said originally this show is all about Art's and Heather's relationship. Art wanted to feel young and powerful again since mama-san is cracking the whip and things changed when the kid was born. She's got his old wrinkled balls in a vice grip. Along comes this doughy obsessed fat girl who's been whispering in his ear how great he is for years and how she'll do his laundry and cut the crust off his sandwiches and shit because her life is empty and she sits on a message board for a guy who's peak was over twenty years ago all day.

So the landwhale is made producer and Art gets told every day how amazing he is by some bitch half his age who worships him. Mama-san gets tired of Art's bullshit and squeezed the vice. So Art put the landwhale in as host because he don't give a fuck. And that's where we are now.
>>
>>17079999
>implying her real bf is from the Philippines and not Jamal from the hood a few blocks over
>>
>>17082544
Typical Art faggottry. This nigga just couldn't come clean that he didn't want to work full time anymore. If he was really scared from the stalker he would retire like he said he would.

He deserves to be mocked.
>>
>>17082585
He loves getting his dick sucked by them. He won't.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.