[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Phoenix lights the best evidence for aliens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x270
Is the Phoenix lights the best evidence for aliens?
>>
My dad has been to Area 51 on several occasions. AMA
>>
>>17075849
First off - why should I believe you?

Second, what is going on there? I don't believe aliens are there but still
>>
>>17075854
He works for an aircraft and weapons contractor. A few years ago he was taking daily trips to the Nevada Test Site.
Also, by grandfather was a test pilot there in the 1960s, though all his stuff is declassified now.
>>
>>17075841
No.

If you look at the shape of the mountain, and the order that the lights appeared and disappeared, then it's obvious that it was flares.

/Thread
>>
>>17076093
Even the politician in charge said it wasn't flares after he quit office. It wasn't flares by any means.
>>
>>17076101
Prove it.

You are just regurgitating some UFO BS with no proof of your claim.
>>
>>17076101
Even the Army said it was flares.

>inb4 army is illuminati ran conspiracy group flying UFOs around in secrecy
>>
>>17075841
that moment when you realize you hit the blunt too hard
>>
>>17076115
The US army has what.. 2 million staff?

That's a big fucking cover-up.

At least we got Bob Lazar and that Shneider dude to tell us the truth.
>>
Nah, it's knowing that there are things we do not know
>>
>>17076261

>Shneider
>truth

If "truth" is euphemisms for obviously made up on the fly schizophrenic delusions, yeah, you're right.

Anyway OP, the biggest evidence would be Rendelsham Forest and Tehran 76.

>>17076108
>>17076115

What's with all these bluepillers on /x/?
>>
>>17075841

It's pretty good, but can't say it is the best example. The Betty and Barney Hill and Travis Walton abductions, as well as extracted implants integrated with various people's nervous systems are pretty convincing.
>>
File: 1414921511527.png (936 KB, 944x655) Image search: [Google]
1414921511527.png
936 KB, 944x655
>>17075841
>they don't know about the Zanfretta abductions plus evidence and related polygraph tests
>>
>>17076415
>bluepillers

Not believing that flares is a UFO is bluepilled? Seems like common sense to me.

I won't believe obvious BS.
>>
I don't know about you guys but I have been targeted for abductions since I was 9. First time it happened I thought they were demons and panicked, It stopped after that until I was 19 and I was waking up with my shorts and pants backwards or completely off. At first I thought it was my mom playing a prank but when I sleep every little noise wakes me up. Then a couple years later I heard my brother telling my grandma that he got abducted a couple weeks ago. I also was abducted those couple of weeks ago and I remember it vividly except I thought it was a dream. I remember it being peaceful and walking around the ship and seeing grays. They asked my some question that was really easy and then I was off.
>>
>>17076108
The governer later came out and said he saw the huge craft, plus thousands of whitnesses.. baka..... give me a break..
>>
File: 1443150612363.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1443150612363.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>17076093
Flares...
>>
Flares?

you mean like these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Siy-lmGTyKA
>>
>>17076453
Any memory of the other times you believe you were taken?
>>
was this also flares?

http://www.rense.com/general67/batofla.htm
>>
Air Force base is less then 100 miles from there it's most likely flares
>>
>>17076453
Wait you were 19 and you thought your mom was pulling your pants off at night as a joke, that's more disturbing than being abducted? Wtf anon, you meant when you were a kid right?
>>
>>17076493
Ok buddy, because ufos have never flew around AF bases...
>>
>>17076475
Nah its always been peaceful like I was just free to do what I want and all they wanted was my input on things. They were really interested in me like 2 or 3 would gather around me while I was standing and just starring at me. Only one would communicate with me. It seemed to want me to ask it questions and I did. I don't remember the specific words to the answers but they had a religious system of some kind, they believed in a creator/god. I asked them how the universe was and it was just peaceful compared to Earth. Honestly I think they were testing to see how I would react to them, most humans probably would have attacked them or reacted with fear. I just remained calm and kept thinking in my head not to forget this other wise I would probably get memory wiped. I may have put it in my muscle memory.
>>
>>17076453
sorry dude. when u was a kid "YOU GOT RAPED!"
>>
>>17076520
>>17076498
Nah its when I was 19 and I would sleep with my cat and with the door closed. Once my cat woke up it would scratch on the doors to go outside and poop.
>>
>>17076525
also why would I get raped? I can't get a boner when sleeping.
>>
>>17076528
>also why would I get raped? I can't get a boner when sleeping

you dont know how rape works do u son?

plus this whole alien thing is just your mind covering up the fact that someone who helped raise you molested you
>>
>>17076540
This that nigga got fucking raped and moleated as a kid prob drugged too, they alien in question was really uncle bad touch
>>
>>17076498
What the fuck am I reading, my sides
>>
>>17076553
Used to have a huge bunk bed, I would sleep on the top even as an adult it would be hard to reach me up there. I din't get raped.
>>
>>17076453
Either you have a severe mental disorder or someone was drugging you and molesting you, why the fuck would your mom pull ya pants off at 19? You got diddled M8
>>
>>17076571
If you were drugged you wouldnt know, why else would your pants be on backwards?
>>
>>17076516
I always thought if people got abducted the aliens ahould hook them up with money or something legit, I mean if my butthole and sperm was forcefully taken the least they could do is hook my bank account up
>>
>>17075849
What kind of TP do they have at Area 51? I could see 1 ply to save costs, but I figure they probably splurge a little and buy 2 ply.
>>
>>17075841

Absolutely not. You have to be like a grade F UFO buff to think the Phoenix Lights are anything decent at all.
>>
>>17075841
Would have said Rendlesham Forest, but the witnesses with their secret codes and shit make the whole thing seem fake now. Perhaps Shag Harbor?
>>
File: 1449990998701.jpg (31 KB, 792x774) Image search: [Google]
1449990998701.jpg
31 KB, 792x774
>>17075841
>>
>>17076459
Thousands of neckbeards saw lights in the sky. The same thousand neckbeards probably thanked Jesus for giving them a UFO.
>>
>>17075841
I don't think there is a best evidence
There's just a shit load of it!!!!
I don't think there are best witnesses
There's just a shit load of them!!!!
Ignore all you want skeptics. There is a legitimate phenomenon here.
Also an unusual amount of shills on this thread. Could there really be this much skeptics on /x/? Me smells shillings, which just strengthens my resolve
>>
so why is there never an alium abduction thread
>>
>>17077561
Nice simplification there. What more should we expect from a simpleton. You call them neck beards? Assuming over 190 eye witnesses to a single event are lying. Definition of neck beard right there sir
>>
>>17076600
The simple argument of a simple mind. Really? This many skeptics on one /x/ thread? You should give your shillings back to your govt master
>>
https://youtu.be/tGMGOdKOPKk
>>
>>17076093
Yea except military flares don't hover in place they slowly sink in the air. Nice try shill... but there were many witnesses that said they saw a craft blocking out the stars.

Even the governor came out after his position in office, and made the testimony that he believed it was "other-worldly".
>>
With a little research you'll discover a black triangle landed in Rendlesham forest in 1980. When he touched the craft he received a message in binary code. It included the coordinates for Sedona Arizona.
1997 a quarter mile wide black triangle hovers over Scottsdale heading north over the mountains towards Sedona.
1970's Travis Walton abducted and dumped out side of Snowflake. Look at Google Maps for these locations and you find they are very close together. As a matter of fact they all occur around Meteor Crater.
>>
>>17078756
The flares happened an hour and a half later to the east, thats why you can see them from the football stadium. The large black triangle happened at seven pm North of Scottsdale.
>>
File: TR6 Telos.png (585 KB, 1600x578) Image search: [Google]
TR6 Telos.png
585 KB, 1600x578
>>17078770
If it wasn't aliens then it was the government testing a new kind of aircraft that they don't want people to know about.

The flare theory has been debunked.
>>
>>17078780
Interesting, I've not found this on Northrop Grunmans site before.
>>
>>17078929
Because it is fake

The craft seen by the witnesses was described as bigger than an aircraft carrier.
>>
>>17078929
>Grumman*

Expect DARPA to have access to technologies undisclosed to the public as well.

While you are at it why don't you check out the UFO sighting over highland IL in the year 2000.

There were multiple witnesses, and even several police that chased a dark silent floating triangle with an unrealistic beam of light until it disappeared. Other witnesses claimed that it looked like a floating house, or a pyramid.

Scott AFB, and even BOEING claimed that this craft was not theirs, and that it never showed up on radar even though it was flying over their air space. There use to be several videos about it on youtube back in 2008, but as of recently most of those videos were removed.
>>
>>17078999
You are trolling right? Look at the comparison of the size of this thing to the B2 bomber......

A b2 bomber is a massive sized plane itself.
>>
File: JS47125035.jpg (60 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
JS47125035.jpg
60 KB, 1200x630
>>17079019
>You are trolling right?

>wingspan of B2 = 52M (172feet)
>wingspan of fake pic (approx 3.5 times B2) = 183.5M (600 feet)

Length of Nimitz = 333 M (1092 feet)

gr8b8m8
>>
>>17079052
>Implying that civilians know the exact length of an aircraft carrier
>Implying that the Tr6 Telos isn't bigger than any plane known to man.
>>
>>17075854
>what is going on there?
Not him, but it's literally a testing site.

If the military were to hold ETs there, it would not be at that base.
>>
>>17078780
So the govt wants to test an aircraft that they want to keep secret?
What's the flight plan captain?
We'll be heading due west, straight over downtown Phoenix.
Can you see how that doesn't make a lick of sense
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.