[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Universal Signs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Unknown.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
So recently my friend who is very into spiritualism told me about a little something called universal signs, which is basically the universe trying to relay you information or a message. Ever since he told me about this I've been seeing the number 33 EVERYWHERE. It's pretty weird considering the significance of the number and how many people say Freemasonry is associated with the occult. I've heard this is a common number, and I know there are numbers that apparently appear in the world very frequently like 47. But I see this number almost TOO often, maybe even 10+ times a day, and I never really noticed it before me and my friend had this conversation.

Could a higher power or The Universe be trying to relay me a message ?? Or am I just thinking too much
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (93 KB, 659x570) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
93 KB, 659x570
You get a number stuck in your head you see it everywhere, it's called confirmation bias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

It is not magic.

It is not a sign.

It's how human brains are wired.

You are not a special snowflake.
>>
>>17075282
I certainly think this could be the case but I just find it weird I never started noticing all the 33's everywhere until after the conversation and I never intentionally went looking for 33's. Thanks for the information though.
>>
After I left Freemasonry I started seeing 33 everywhere too. Gave me anxiety. But it's definitely confirmation biased.
>>
its not about 33 but 32.
>>
Jesus died when he was 33, and he's coming back soon
>>
I was supposed to be born in late February, and my mom went into labor then as planned but for some reason I didn't want to come out. I think for some reason she didn't want to have c-section but finally she gave up, and I was born on March 3. Part of me feels like I "waited" to be born on 3/3 to give myself a message. That and I really didn't want to be a part of this shitty world. I think I have memories from the womb, but I probably just made them up when I was young. Jesus died when he was 33, and I have a strong feeling that I will too, or the world will end then or some shit. You think you have it bad OP, I see 33 fucking everywhere too.
>>
same here. I'm still trying to figure out the meaning. some kind of universal divination (it tends to have a somewhat negative/destructive connotation in my experience). satanic (because masons might be satanic)? or just a sign of spirituality or divinity? an artifact left by synchronity?
> jesus died at 33 years
> 3+3=6
> the continuation to 13, 23, ...
> 33 mason orders
> 33 bones in the spine
> 33 hindu devas (12 Adityas+11 rudras+8 vasus+brahma+vishnu): http://decodehindumythology.blogspot.com.br/p/suryavansham.html
>>
>>17075652
Just prepare for the end times, friend. Make peace with those in your life and find God.

Stop your searching for specifics
>>
>>17075409
After I bought a Suzuki Vitara, I started seeing them everywhere too.
>>
>>17075610
Thats tripped out man. I'm thinking about seeing a psychic soon. Not to ask about anything specific but if she mentions something about repetition I think it could be a sign [spoiler]to join the booty mason cabal[/spoiler]
>>
>>17075282
Unplug yourself please. Everything can be interpreted as a sign. Deny the divine all you want
>>
What you're experiencing is a combination of pareidolia and unconscious cherry picking.
>>
>>17075652
> 33 mason orders
Well, no.
>>
File: inhocsignovinces.jpg (18 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
inhocsignovinces.jpg
18 KB, 250x227
>>17075365
You just said "this could be the case but" and then explained exactly what confirmation bias is. You don't consciously start looking for the number, but you do subconsciously and then you remember when you finally see it. Happens to me with all of my "favorite" numbers.
>>17075652
If you think about it, the recurring theme behind the number seems to be spiritual enlightenment. Even the spine reference can fit this theme in a certain context. Kundalini in yogic theory is a primal energy located at the base of the spine, in a "Kundalini awakening" that energy travels up the spine and activates areas of focused energy/chakras as it moves all the way to the third eye and crown chakra, and this process is supposed to lead to spiritual enlightenment.

Although the Masons have steered far from the "enlightened" path they weren't always centered around privilege and social connections like they are now. They don't follow any enlightening pursuits today because they were corrupted by the rich long ago, but they never stopped using the original Masonic symbols, many of which reference Gnostic enlightenment ideals. The 33rd degree is just one of those symbolic references that stayed from the beginning even though all Masonic symbolism today is just for show.
>>
>>17076651
Yeah, I think he meant degrees. Also worth noting the 33rd degree does not exist in all forms of Freemasonry, it's more associated with Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
>>
>>17076677
Well yea, it's one of two orders appendant to Masonry to have 33 degrees in it. Even though it really only has 29.
>>
>Pope John Paul I served as pope from 26 August 1978 to his sudden death 33 days later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I
>>
>>17076891
Let's not turn this into the movie 23
>>
Larry Bird was number 33
>>
Yeah, sometimes. Other times it's just the Illuminati hacking your shit and playing God.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: The_33.jpg (35 KB, 256x380) Image search: [Google]
The_33.jpg
35 KB, 256x380
>>17076900
SHILL
>>
>Ayyy
>Lmao

We're here.

/\\\\/
>>
>>17075583
>>17075652
> 3+3=6
>>17076900
lol jews
>>
>>17075275
My dad is quite high up in the masons. He has a 33 in his phone number
>>
>>17075275
>universe trying to relay you information
Don't believe it, It's the Antichrist they're building.
>>
>>17077623
I think I might be the anitchrist
>>
>>17079360

many people have thought this

>>>/psychward/
>>
my grandfather is also high up in the masons... just checked his phone number out of curiosity and it also starts with 33...
>>
fuck my dad is a mason. He just told me the number of women he banged back in his glory days and it was 33.
>>
>>17075846
Not wishing to insult anyone,
but damn is your time stamp almost paranormal.
>>
he highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
>>
>>17075275
Make a reading on it or ask someone here to do a reading/divination for you in the /div/ threads, preferably one of the trusted readers. Thats the only way to be sure.
>>
>>17081814
And the HRAKTP.
>>
File: veryspecialsnowflake.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1712) Image search: [Google]
veryspecialsnowflake.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1712
>>17075282
It's not unreasonable to blur the lines a bit between the wiring of the human brain and magic. Not everyone's a neurosurgeon. And it's not unreasonable to ask if certain numbers can recur outside a confirmation bias. There are 7 days in the week, but you don't ask why; 7 lights on those candle bridges people are putting up for Christmas. John's "confirmation bias" has been depicted enough in art:

"As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches."

These things carry over. Sacred numbers recur everywhere, more or less innocuously on account of their forgotten symbolism. Maybe OP IS seeing 33 everywhere, if he lives in the US. It's not outlandish to think some masonic imagery exists in a country founded by Freemasons, regardless of what the average mythbuster claims.
>>
>>17077334
so close for 33
>>
>>17081833
33 has spoken.
>>
don't believe in that dark evil freemasonry bullshit

your best bet is to join The Ascended Confederation of Light

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
>>17075275
33 degrees

op the 33 degrees of masonic knowledge represent the one-third of Islam's 100 degrees that unoriginal people (as myself) are able to attain.
>>
if you take a white sheet of paper and you write "33" on it and then you do a 360° degree flip you will get 33

holy fucking shit
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.