[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True ghostly happenings thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1449950627957.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1449950627957.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
It'll start it off with the spookiest thing that personally happened to me.

Back in 2012 I was sleeping on the couch drunk at my old house in philly. It was an old 2 story rowhouse, quite typical or philly. By this point several less creepy, but still disturbing things had happened.

It started when I fell asleep and had a dream where I was going through the basement. There was a crack in the brick in the wall. I started to uncover the hole in the wall moving aside bricks. Right when I was about to look I'm the hole, my location suddenly shifted, as did the time from day to night.

I found myself standing in front of the couch my waking body was asleep on. In the entrance to the kitchen right next to me stood a girl of about 13, dressed in an old white nightgown. She clearly had been dead for awhile, her eyes were mostly black and her flesh rotten. She looked me in the eyes and just stood there. I wanted to scream and run, but was frozen in place by her nearly hypnotic eyes. The way she was looking at me screamed misery, like she wanted me to look at her, look at what she is. I awoke after about 15 seconds of staring with an adrenaline rush and turned the lights on. This wouldn't be the last I saw of her though...
>cont.
>>
tnx now im spooked
>>
Gogo cont
>>
Dayummmm cont son!
>>
>>17075265
The second encounter.

Months had passed since the initial encounter. Gradually my ability to sleep had returned to me. Typically when something is recurring for me, it happens again soon after. So at this point my guard was down.

I was dreaming once again. In this particular dream I was in a weird industrial building with other dream characters. Things were outside the compound and we all hid in a room with bunk beds. Though the dream was tense, it was far from one of my worst. The things in it were unpleasant, but not horrendous. As i layed on the bunk bed with the other dream characters scattered throughout the room, the lights flickered for about half a second. Before I could really react, she was standing 6 feet or so in front of me when the light came back on. This caught me completely off guard, my gut twisted up and I found myself locked into her gaze once more. I awoke with a start.

At this point I was concerned that this was more than just a regular nightmare. I asked my mom if my sister said there was anything good on in the house. She told me that my sister was under the belief that a girl was killed in the basement over 50 years ago.... Sleep once again became hard to obtain.

Cont.
>>
File: babyshakehead.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
babyshakehead.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>17075265
>>17075299

Guess i wont sleep tonight
>>
File: 464509-pentagram.jpg (338 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
464509-pentagram.jpg
338 KB, 3000x3000
>>17075265
Another few months had passed by this time, and once more I found myself falling asleep drunk. You would think I learned my lesson regarding inviting negativity into my life, but alas I had not.

I found myself in a typical drunken dream. Talking to people I knew irl, but In a different capacity than how I really knew them. This time I was with a girl I knew from tinychat, we were talking and playing some kind of board game over drinks. Nothing was particularly odd about this encounter, besides the fact that I didn't quite care for this person irl. We talked of mundane things, the type of conversation you would have while drinking with a new aquintance. Except the conversation was probably more abstract than it would be in waking life.

The game came to a close and I started to walk out of the house. As I walked through the hallway I abruptly got thrown into a new dream segment. This is not typical of my dreams, and later led me to believe that I experienced something of a.. different nature. I found myself on an old street, if I had to guess I would say it was of the 19th century. Strange characters walked around, everyone seemed unaware that I was there. Someone shouted from ontop of a wooden box about witches, that we must burn and condemn the witch. It seemed some kind of witch hunt was going on, and that people had worked themselves into a frenzy.

I walked down the street apprehensively. What was going on was very negative, even if it did not seem to involve me. As I looked around, I suddenly saw exactly what I didn't want to. Once again I found her standing in front of me, and was frozen in place by her gaze. This time I saw negative religious symbols flash before my eyes quite rapidly, followed by positive religious symbols, as if in rebuttal. I awoke once more with a start. I was told by my mother that she saw a shadow over me as I slept when she checked up on me. I burned white sage that day, and thankfully was never visited again.
>>
>>17075265
Bump, I think /x will like this one.
>>
>>17075265
Interesting.. why would she keep pestering you, though. There's your mom, sister and I don't know if you got other family members living with you but her spirit chose you.

Once when I was a kid I was playing in my backyard at night with my cousin. We went to the corner where the light didn't reach because we were playing with toy lightsabers. I turned around and I saw the ghost of a very young woman, beautiful with a white nightgown as well. But, the weird thing is I instantly knew it was my grandmother when she was young. She disappeared after a second when I blinked my eyes. My mom said that all that week all of her siblings saw that same description of her ghost but at different times of the day.
>>
>>17075379
Dude, you should check behind the wall in the basement where the crack was in your dream. Bet her body is in there.
>>
>>17078652
Oh shit you spooky nigga. What if there's a skelly?
>>
>>17075265
I had something of a similar nature, but only dreamt it once.
I was waiting for a ferry in my town. It was a car ferry yet I was queuing behind a line of pedestrians, which was strange.
In front of me was a woman wearing a kind of dress that women used to wear in XIX century, wide with a hood. She slowly started turning towards me and saw her face, which was green and transparent. Really really scary stuff. I screamed and woke up still screaming...
>>
I've dreamt something somewhat similar, in my dream I was in a wooded area. Suddenly there was a crow and so I began to follow him. I ended up along a large massive size fence. The kind you'd see protecting a fort. The crow landed on the top and I notice a hole in the wood so I decided to peak through it. From the hole I could see a beautiful women standing in a large gown. The gown was gold, and red with opulent details. The women was standing the opposite direction and suddenly I found a camera in my hand. I zoomed in to get a better view but when she turned around her eyes void of soul, and her flesh bloodied. Pools of black hair flowing in the wind. She started to scream a evil scream and a swarm of crows started to fly towards me. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep again that night.
>>
>>17075265
Sleep paralysis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.