[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadow People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: shadow people.jpg (35 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
shadow people.jpg
35 KB, 520x390
Hello /x/, Can we talk about shadow people? You know, the people or objects right in your peripheral vision? I have a story.
>be me
>years ago
>4th grade
>messing around w/ friend in hallway
>just got back in from recess
>talking about the janitors closet for some odd reason
>never been in
>both of us look around for teachers
>none.jpg
>we throw open the door
>see some solid black shadow-like person standing in it
>not solid, sort of translucent
>vision shifting, can't focus on it
>door slammed shut
>me and friend get in trouble for not being in class and slamming doors
>we opened the door and stepped like 5 feet back
All of these events occurred in about 15 seconds. Picture related, looked like the thing I saw. Discuss, Theorize share your own stories.
>>
>>17075028
Neato. I had a similar experience when I was younger. There were nature trails behind the library that I would often visit with my brother.
I think we were playing hide and seek at the time and I saw a very tall, solid black figure. Got my brother and ran the fuck out of there. Haven't gone back yet.
>>
>>17075028
I see people peering around corners at me from time to time. I cannot count on a single hand the times it has happened in the last two years.
>>
File: 1437118626956.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1437118626956.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>be me, 15 years ago
>driving down dark road in shitty hometown with some friends.
>lots of tweakers there, they're known for seeing shadow people all the time.
>see crankster doing the meth march on the side of the road.
>huck half empty beer can into his face.
>scream "SHADOW PEOPELLLLE!!"
> he nopes the fuck out into the bushes like Satan himself was chasing him with flaming dragon dildos.
>get to the party with a great story to tell.
>mfw
>>
File: 1449830316843.jpg (235 KB, 952x751) Image search: [Google]
1449830316843.jpg
235 KB, 952x751
>be me last month
>dabble in Alchemy and various forms of awesomeness
>gf has been going crazy last couple years
>always feel her terrible energy around
>make what I consider the flask of knowledge from Nordic era
>can see into the energy realm around (not like dmt, but full out energy realm overlapped into ours)
>go to bedroom
>gf sleeping
>giant black cloud hovering in the corner
>lay down beside her
>feel the energy watching
>sit up stare it in the face
>feel a huge sense of unease
>look at door
>3 dark shadow people standing there pointing at me
>give them the finger and do come at me motion
>stare so hard they leave
>lay down
>go to sleep
>gf is normal and happy since then
>she feels very different, loving
>fuck off shadowpeople

mfw when I make more alchemic drink and look further into this world, see lots of shadow people around the city
>they are all following people
>end of days are here
>wtf is the point of drinking this when everyone is being manipulated
Who wants to join the fight?
>>
>>17076792
I like your attitude. Though, we all have our demons as they say.
>>
>>17076935
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
>>
>be me
>9-10 yrs old
>had my own room
>fuckyea.jpg
>one night, I start seeing figures in my doorway.
>sort of peering over the door threshold
>yellow eyes, but other than that, no distinguishable facial features.
>every night for 4 months, three of them would watch me sleep.
>moved out of that house 3 years later
>new owners dealing with same shit

Fuck that shit man, my family is plagued by shit that's super fucked up shit.
>>
>>17076792
Reveal the secret of your brevage
>>
>>17077017
Are you sure? There is no turning back after this point, it draws you in.
>>
>>17076952
what about cancer?
>>
>>17076792
What the fuck did you drink and where can I get some? I've been trying to get more in tune with my energy (or however you'd phrase it) and need somewhere to start. I figure if I can look in the mirror after seeing into the energy realm, I can see my energy. Unless I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, that is.
>>
>be me in a cool shadow people thread
>OP's story is kind of neato
>Next story is amusing
>Some aurafaggot comes in to tell a story about how he get high and roleplayed saved his girlfriend by making hand gestures at spirits
>nope.jpg
>>
>>17077069
This.
>>
>>17077040
Yes faggot. Lets fight reptilians and shit.
>>
>>17077045
Cancer is curable..

>>17077067
>>17077093
Ok, against my own judgement here you go.
>mix water, honey (not the fake shit), and wine
>add pinecones
watch it boil for a good while, drink and apply over skin if you wish
this made the energy world visible to me, which things know you are in there.. If you cannot handle fear do not go in there.
p.s. post results on /x/, interested in seeing how it goes
>>
>>17077109
Watch it boil? Like I should be boiling this shit or it will boil on its own?
>>
>>17077114
boil it yourself, the longer you boil the stronger it becomes
>>
>>17077109
not curable just treatable
>>
>>17077125
curable. Actually cancer is a 'good' thing, its evolution of our cells.
>chemo is what kills most people
>cannabis cures cancer.
>>
>>17077109
How does something so simple work like that? Im just asking because i think i want to try it just for the hell of it...
>>
>>17077129
nice b8
>>
>>17077138
dunno, i followed the clues and teachings of the oldest alchemists I could find. Actually Jesus, Shiva, and Odin were my primary sources on the ingredients to use.
Decided to try it out one day, and bam. I did also smoke some good kush before after and during the process, not exactly sure if that affected anything. I do believe this is the partial Holy Oil mentioned in the Bible, I am still missing a couple ingredients but this is almost the complete formula.
>>
Thanks man. Will post a story when I make my brew. Assuming it does, at what point does it boil for too long?
>>
>>17077158
It can't. I boiled a small batch for over 3 hours and it didn't change in volume. It creates the perfect combination of fat, salt, and water to keep it in a perfect state. Once it comes out a thick liquid you know its right. Mine was a heavy red color as well.
>If you are willing to try and get into the Spirit, you must submerge yourself fully into a giant batch of this
>You must also inhale it into your lungs
>This is how they used to 'baptize' real Christians.

Merry Xmas when I gave you God's formula
>>
>>17077164
How much do you think a average person should make? Also do you add a lot of honey?
>>
>>17076974
This exact same thing happened to me, just like you described. Only the one I saw didn't have the yellow eyes and I can only recall seeing once in the door way at nigh and once in the hall in broad daylight. It scared the shit out of me both times, being a kid and all.
>>
>>17077175
Should be equal parts honey wine and water as much as you can. Even it out, so make as much as you can get your hands on.
>>
>>17075028
Some OC up in this bitch. This is what I believe is my friends and I encounters with one shadow person in particular.
>be 16
>Paternal Grandpa just died, thinking about death and stuff
>Get talking about it with my friends one night.
>Decided that we need to figure out what happens after death.
>Maternal Grandpa was caretaker at cemetery forever, spent most of my childhood with him there.
>Suggested that we go there since I know the place like the back of my hand, try to talk to spoops.
>Everyone is stoked, we take off, its about 15 minutes from my place.
> We go back several times have encounters with minor things, sounds, little kids walking around and laughing, never felt threatened.
>one night we're busking around the cemetery when my friend spots something
>its a shadow figure, 6 feetish tall and steadily making our way towards us.
>lolnopefuckthis.exe
>we make our way to the car and gtfo.
>everyone is a little shaky and laughing to diffuse the situation.
>Friend who spotted the thing says "bro, something is following us."
>>
>>17077545
This is a long ass story. I will put as much info in each post.

>Get back to friends house that we're staying the night at.
>Everyone is a bit jumpy, but we've calmed down and ready to move on.
>Decide we're going to watch the Evil Dead in the bitchin projector room.
>One problem, blu ray is out in the car, fuck.
>Me and another person decide to man up and go to the car.
>We get out there and grab the disc, and look up.
>Fucking shadow person from before is standing under a lamp post.

Stepping out of greentext for this next bit. This thing is standing under a lamppost, in full illumination. It's dark as fuck and looks like a vague human shape but has disproportionate features. Its shifting back and forth on its
"feet." Its about half a block from us, but its clearly there

>I freeze.
>Friend with me flys into rage mode.
>Seriously charges this thing.
>It fucking pops from one lamp then to another closer about 2 seconds after my friend charges.
>He does a mid run skid and turns tail.
>We both sprint to the house.
>Get inside and tell everyone what happened.
>Brix were shat.
>Watched some cartoons instead and feel asleep in the same room.
>Things we're quiet for months.
>But that wasn't the last.
>>
>>17077570
This is all circa 2006.
>Work up the balls to go back to cemetery.
>Thing is there, but it doesn't approach us this time.
>same feeling of dread.
>We decide that yeah, there is probably life after death.
>This shit isn't worth it anymore though.
>Sometimes we think this thing pops up now and then.
>Always at a distance so we can be sure.
>However, next incident would be dramatic.
>It's now winter, about 8 months since this all went down.
>It's fucking Idaho, winter is brutal.
>Snow finally is melting, 45 degrees feels like 60.
>Decide to go for a cruise and look at the stars on the dry farms, we were cabin fevering hard.
>Dry Farms are basically 30 square miles of fucking nothing but potato fields so night sky is awesome.
>Driving out there when this car starts riding my ass, wtf.
> Slow down so dude will pass.
>It doesn't.
>Shit is getting creepy.
>Decide to turn on to side road, go around the block and continue on.
>Car stops at the head of the road watching us.
>See in the tail lights its a fucking cop car, fuck.
>Look up from rear view and see the thing standing in the middle of the road with my lights on it.
>rainingpiss.jpeg.
>Instinct kicks in and swerve to miss it.
>Cop obviously saw it too because he fucking whips around and heads back to town hauling ass.
>In the middle of nowhere potato land and just saw this thing so we all freak out and take off back to town.
>Feel incredibly drained.
>Just go back to friends house, dead quiet in the car.
>We start talking about what happened, if its the same thing, etc.
>Decide that this might just be its last hurrah, stay away from cemetery at it will go away.
>Malice feelings sometimes for about a month after, eventually it fades.
>Rest of high school we went back to the cemetery twice.
>Nothing happens really.
>Had some weird light sighting in the sky.
continued in next post.
>>
>>17077613
>Triangle with lights on each angle.
>Probably something from the Idaho National Lab and the government.
>But we don't see the thing again either time we go.
>Memory fades. Keep in touch with all my friends after graduation.

Stepping out of greentext again. I keep in touch with all my friends that we had experiences with even now. I moved out of state after graduation, but job didn't work out so I came back to my home town to save up and get my ass in school. This was about 4ish years ago. At the time, most of my friends are still in town. One of my friends is getting married real soon, so we're kicking it living it up before he ties the knot. Mostly just bullshiting around town walking around going down nostalgia lane. Little did we know we would discover the source of the entity, not expecting it at all while we were wandering around.
>We live in a college town run by mormons.
>Friend who joined the military had his house bought by said college so they could tear it down and build shitty apts.
>Pissed as fuck since we hate mormons anyway, we decide to break into house since its going to be torn down next week.
>Reminiscing about all the stuff we did while wandering from room to room
>Start to get creepy vibe.
>"Comeon anon, lets get the fuck out of here and go somewhere else, this place is just kinda sad now."
>As leaving swear to god see shadow out of the corner of my eye dart across wall.
>Brush it off and continue around all our old haunts.
>Friend notices something.
>"Dude, watch that tree for a bit."
>See this shadowy head poke around this tree.
>Fucking Christ.
>Decide to continue on, this thing actually hasn't done anything anyway.
>Notice it darting from tree to tree near a park we were walking past.
>I finally had enough.
>Turn around and look it in the face, it doesn't have any eyes.
Continued in next post.
>>
>>17077650
but nobody cares...
>>
>>17077650
>"You know what? Fuck you. Just fuck off."
>Didn't notice it after that, still got the vibe that it was around.
>Decide to head back to the car and crash at my place.
>Put two and two together, figure out this thing was attached to friends old house.
>Playing games online with said military friend, ask him about it.
>Says that his dad would "bless" the house to keep the thing in line about every 6 months or so.
>Makes sense, parents haven't lived there for a while for the thing to be active.
>Didn't ask what he meant by blessed.
>Says he was afraid people would think he was crazy, didn't mention it because of that.
>Seriously though, we saw this thing all the time and he used that excuse.
>fancy ass apartments have long since gone up
on that strip of land.
>Wonder if that thing still hangs around the area, doubt it.

And that it my shadow person experience. TLDR: Thing literally followed my friends around for about the space of a year in high school. Years later discovered where it actually came from, and it wasn't the cemetery we went ghost hunting in.
>>
After I learned how to see people's aura I found out that I started seeing some really small and black or shiny golden balls of "energy"(maybe it is something else), moving shadows and some unidentified small creatures(also shiny). That is kind of interesting experience. What do you think, guys?
>>
>>17077665
Decent story. Enjoyed reading it.
>>
>>17077164
Is the pine cpne when boiled full of substances?. I mean it could be toxic.
But whatever. Not gonna die from it.
I'll try it out.
>>
>>17075028
I had a shadow people experience but it was kind of brief. Anyway:
>be me
>years ago
>either 13 or 14 at the time
>just coming back home after a quick trip to the store
>family was living in the upper unit of a duplex at the time, only entrance for the upper was off the backyard
>walk down walkway into backyard from the street
>immediately see shadow figure, about as tall as I am at the time (6')
>hard to describe it, but I got this vague malevolent vibe from it
>acting on an impulse I charge the thing
>this thing made a couple of movements and then abruptly went over the fence
>didnt jump, kind of slid over it
>top of fence is lit up by alley light, could see thing was partially transparent for a brief second
>whatthefuck
>run up porch so I can see over the fence
>thing is just moving through their yard, not running, sort of gliding
>makes its way out to street in only a few seconds can see it clearly under a streetlight before it goes into a dark spot under a big tree
>don't know what the fuck i just saw, start banging on the door to get let in, didn't even remember that I had keys, didn't even remember my bag from the store until I saw it when I was looking around the yard making sure the thing didn't come back
>>
>>17077154
This isn't the holy grail, and has nothing to do with Shiva or Jesus. You're kinda close in your thinking but you took the symbols associated with the sacrament and you made them too literal. The " "plant" used is associated with honey because it literally smells and tastes like honey. Its associated with pine trees because it grows in pine groves. Its associated with wine because it was used to create a drink, a nectar, similar to wine with inebriating effects. If you are in the know this should be enough to identify the plant. And this concoction DOES actually allow you to see things and grants visions. Chances are tour effects came purely from the cannabis. Cannabis was actually sometimes mixed with this to enhance the effects. I may start a thread at somepoint and give /x/ the red pill if people express enough interest.
>>
>>17075028
I've got a hatted shadow figure who is pretty bro-tier.

He'll lead me to lost or hidden things in my house.

Others have seen him too.
>>
File: 121bbv.png (492 KB, 1127x772) Image search: [Google]
121bbv.png
492 KB, 1127x772
Apparently, in California, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, there is an entire mountain range [Saint Lucia Mountains] in which there are daytime "clear" sightings of "shadow people" called "the dark watchers" and they've even been spotted by famous people.

There have also been plane crashes there under strange circumstances, such as random suicides and murder suicides.
>>
File: rrr.png (323 KB, 1022x959) Image search: [Google]
rrr.png
323 KB, 1022x959
>>17078182
>Saint Lucia Mountains
It's a protected area too.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.