[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, /x/. today is my birthday, and i was wondering if we could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (890 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
890 KB, 2448x2448
hey, /x/. today is my birthday, and i was wondering if we could maybe scrounge up a childhood experiences thread - those are my favorite.

so, anything spooky or disturbing in your childhood - things you saw, experienced, glitches, impossible memories (yes, faulty kid brains, i know, let us suspend our disbelief for a while), things we remember being able to do. all the goodies. will contribute some i've shared in the past.

thanks, guys.
>>
When I was a kid I heard voices all the time. Do you know what's the spooky part? My mother heard it too, she would always say "don't answer!" right after they started calling my name.
>>
Hey, my birthday today too!
Happy birthday brah.
>>
>>17074967
Lol, why ignore your spiritual family?
That's why you don't hear them anymore, you gave up on them.
>>
>6 or 7
>sleepover with little sister and cousin in our shared room
>wake up in the middle of the night
>sit up and look around
>everyone is asleep
>bed starts to fucking spin in place
>clutch blankets
>spinning just gets faster
>oh my fucking god
>finally slows to a stop
>there's something out the window
>a light getting brighter

memory stops there. i vividly remember thinking that "the sun shouldn't rise so fast" or be so close. this entire memory has always been really vivid.
>>
>>17074982
very rad! happy bday anon!
>>
>>17074989
Who said I don't? But to answer your question, kids usually do what their parents tell them to do.

I'll share another: I had constant dreams of hell as a kid. I was always walking around the same city which I knew was part of a hell realm. It was a terrible nightmare at first where I was confronted with several monstrous beings and had to run and hide. I had a lot of sleep paralysis going on during that time. Eventually I was able to be lucid in them. Then it happened, one day I sublimated it. I felt it: empathy. I felt their pain. All hellish creatures were in some sort of perpetual self punishment cycle. I felt sorry for them. I wasn't scared anymore. I never had nightmares again.

Nowadays I think little children are extremely wise. Why do we tell them to shut up?

Happy birthday, OP, you are worth it. From my inner child to yours.
>>
>>17074991
be 20-21
push handheld button
"what is bullshit"
"Correct"
"Shit that never happened for 400 alex"
>>
>>17075032
a shining contribution. stay golden, /x/
>>
>>17074932
It creeps me out today thinking about it
>be about 6yo
>afternoon, waiting for mom and dad to come home from work
>nanny is brushing my hair
>smaller brother is playing with toys near the chair i am sitted in
>everything is fine and nice
>suddenly i remember everything felt dizzy as i stared into the distance
>heard a man voice saying "hit him"
>get up all of a sudden
>slaps little brother
>he begins to cry
>nanny screams at me
>begin to cry and say it wasnt me
>sure.jpg
I have NO idea what i was doing it's like something controlled me at this moment. I am so sorry lil bro.
>>
>>17075740
schizophrenia demands for medical attention
>>
>>17075183
Get this hothead outta here
>>
>>17075183
You gotta hit your kids
>>
When I was young, my dad always came and layed in bed with me for a bit until I fell asleep. One night as I was laying in bed, and I turned around to face him. I flipped over, and saw a face that was strained into a : o shape, with it's mouth in a perfect o. I screamed, and that's when my dad came in the room.
>>
>be 12
>wake suddenly from a dream
>jump up and run for the door
>before I escape I wake up again
>jump out of bed and run for door
>do this about 15-16 times
>wake up again stare at walls / ceiling
>get out of bed slowly walk to door
>wake up on couch only been asleep 5 mins.

For some reason it bothered me a lot back then. The whole time I could hear people screaming while I ran for the door over and over. My heart beating in my chest.
>>
Happy bday anon, I'm looking for a creepy story where a dudes car breaks down in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night and as walked he felt something walking beside him but he can't see.
>>
One more while i'm sitting here

>be year prior just moved into a different house
>people who lived there before skipped out on rent, they left a lot of crap there.
>One room was completely empty except for a mattress that was leaned against the door from the inside.
>took about 5 mins to open it no way to have leaned it up there and shut the door.
>that was my room yay!
>familiar with sleep paralysis have it every day when I sleep in that room
>every time wake up with my head facing the closet unable to move for what seemed like hours
>one day is different I wake up looking at the corner of the room with the closet directly to my left
>see the door open stay open then close, open then close then open ( I never opened that closet ever it was totally empty because I was a vagina)
>regain control of my body closet door is open I am on the ground and my mattress is leaned up against the door like it was when we first moved in.
I haven't stepped foot in that room since. My uncle lives there and no one goes in that room. Pretty scary lol
>>
File: PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif (55 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif
55 KB, 900x300
>>17074932
>>
This one happened pretty recently, I'm 18 so its no childhood story but whatever.

I went to bed pretty early that night, around 10pm. I just remember running around my house in a fucking terrified state. I don't know if it was a dream, sleepwalking or anything else. I just remember running around and being fucking dizzy and scared. Alot like when you have those terrifying fever dreams except I was conscious. I think its real because I remember calming down then going to bed. Asked my dad next morning if he heard me or anything and he said he didn't hear shit.

I'm terrified of it happening again, anybody have an idea what was going on?
>>
>>17075024
>Nowadays I think little children are extremely wise. Why do we tell them to shut up?

because they're fucking dumbass little kids
>>
Happy birthday, anon.

I was probably four or five, and I woke up in the room with my mother. I slip out, stay in the middle of the opening to her room, and start doing this dance where I'm pretending I can tap dance. I keep doing it until I suddenly stopped. I couldn't more, nor could I speak. I felt like someone was strangling me, and I was crying trying to yell for my mom. It was like I was croaking. Then I fell, ran back in the bed, and went to sleep.

I asked my mom about it. The house was originally owned by my grandmother until she died, and before that, this man that wasn't really so kind. I haven't had anything like that happen since then.
>>
>>17074932
Is that Rainier?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.