[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who all remembers this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 409x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 409x655
Who all remembers this shit
>>
I see this image everywhere

Can you explain what it is? What's the story?
>>
>>17074825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>17074818
Do people actually believe this is real? It literally looks like the image of a prototype Sega Genesis villain gone wrong.
>>
>>17074826
WELL NOW IM FUCKEN SPOOPED THANKS MY MAN
>>
File: xxxx.png (1 MB, 720x713) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.png
1 MB, 720x713
This appeals to /x/ because it is the ultimate in lazy 4chaning.

You don't have to read, you don't have to type, you don't even have to think. A video pretends to be showing a thread, the comments read for you. No need to think of replies or worry about spelling words right, witty responses just show up for as you sit and watch.

After the video is done you are now part of the epic thread, you helped make it happen! You are fuckin' elite and an oldfag too.

More people swear to have seen the 'actual' thread than 4chan has bandwidth to handle, but that's part of the draw, it's a mega-event. AND YOU SAT THERE AND SAW IT!!! u r cool!
>>
>>17074818
Looks like creepy CIA.
>>
Is that a heavily edited Mac Miller
>>
>>17074876
You're absolutely right.
>>
File: 1432425469799s.jpg (3 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
1432425469799s.jpg
3 KB, 124x118
>>17074876
>>
Na no fucking way, literally as I am watching a video about this called 'A 4chan paranormal experiance /x' by gloomyhouse, literally watching it right now, this is some weird shit
>>
>>17074876
It's in the archive you tool.
>>
>>17075214
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/

Suck it you pseudoskeptical dipshit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.