[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the limit of what you can do with magick, as you see it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jim-morrison.jpg (21 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
jim-morrison.jpg
21 KB, 427x500
Whats the limit of what you can do with magick, as you see it.
>>
>>17074807
Stop these shitty threads on /x/ and bring in the good stuff
>>
>>17074815
>stop posting paranormal threads and post tulpa instead

Fuck off.
>>
>>17074820
Your stupid is showing. I want more paranormal threads on this board. Not these RP, tulpa loving, necromancing, tarot reading, pseudo scary, Elisa Lam bullshit starter pack for 13 yo.

Ad if you're gonna paraphrase learn to do it right you fuckin dumbass. Kill yourself prick.
>>
>>17074865
>I want more paranormal threads on this board

And how is magic not paranormal you gigantic lumbering retard?
>>
>>17074865
its adult only and i think its scary
>>
>>17074807
you look like youre in a nice fresh something
>>
I see what fields and flowers of old must I enter to achieve the true magic? I must defeat Sauron
>>
>>17074867
Did I say it wasn't? Why don't you use some magic to help your reading comprehension skills since this is the second time you paraphrased me wrong?
>>
now i really like you
>>
>>17074807
the limit is to be your microcosmic god and if you wish to be one with god
>>
>>17074935
Just sterilize yourself.
>>
>>17074981
Ladies first
>>
>>17075044
oh elesar, no point to do that really
>>
>>17075072
>>17074994
>>17074939
>>17074870
Cringe
>>
File: aragorn.jpg (28 KB, 307x385) Image search: [Google]
aragorn.jpg
28 KB, 307x385
>>17075085
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.