[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Near future readings 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: dfre.jpg (45 KB, 960x651) Image search: [Google]
dfre.jpg
45 KB, 960x651
Starting a new thread, sorry too way much clutter again. For those i didn't answer i will answer in this thread.

I need the first and last letters of your family name, your date of birth/age, and gender. Please be holding something (non-organic) that is important to you. The tighter the hold, the closer the reading.

Thanks.

Jamie
>>
Just FYI - this isn't me (Jamie), and that isn't a racing car.
>>
>>17073175
Nice attempt at derailing my thread anon...
>>
>>17073205
I (Jamie) said that I will always use a picture of a race car. That is not a race car, it's a badly shooped GT86 that would be awful around a track.

You didn't get any responses anyway.

Be well anon.
>>
>>17073244
Yes as i said race car.. this is a tuned gt86 street racing build, it doesn't have to be built for the track to be a race car...

I'm not sure what your problem is but don't pull this kind of shit here, go back to /b/
>>
>>17073175
>>17073244
I'm abandoning this thread, and going back to reply to people in the old ones, thanks for ruining this thread.
>>
I'll bite.
MA
M
>>
>>17073308
Not to be pedantic, but anyone who knew anything about street racing/quarter mile stuff would never have picked a N/A car like a GT86. All of those mods are aesthetic, none performance related. The wheels and tyres would hinder acceleration and that wing is useless. All in all, a very poor attempt, littered with poor English that has not featured in either of my other threads.

Try harder anon, but remain well.

I will be back with energy Sunday at Midday, UK time. Look for a German, track race car.

Jamie
>>
>>17073361
Still waiting for response. Op
>>
>>17073398
I don't understand what you are getting out of this. but I'm glad you have given up this childish game.

Also if you truly believe the 86 is a bad choice for a street build then you are truly insane. also do you have x-ray vision? can you see through the body into the engine bay? and that body kit is just concept (edited in Photoshop probably) but it would most certainly increase down-force... and provide a marginally more streamlined aerodynamic profile.

And go to hell for trying to defame me for no reason. goodbye anon /b/ is calling.
>>
File: 1434141192900..jpg (779 KB, 664x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434141192900..jpg
779 KB, 664x1024
Vn
09/19/1989, 26
M
>>
>>17073361
I get a deep feeling of heavy frustration about a current situation that will soon be resolved. I'm uncertain how but it will happen outside somewhere near your home.
>>
>>17073524
Can you tell me more?
>>
>>17073514
Whoa this is very intense, there will be a sudden dramatic upheaval of your life by an unforeseen circumstance, stay strong through this as it's going to seem very unpleasant. However you are going to receive a large quantity wealth of some form at the end of the ordeal. (from what I can see I think it will be physical assets. I am seeing a large yacht but that may not be related to the obtained wealth.)

Damn this is the clearest reading I have ever experienced. I'm extremely excited for you.
>>
>>17073114
WW
M
>>
>>17073551
Sure just give me a moment. Make sure you are grasping your possession as firmly as possible (without causing any damage to the object of course) and i will try to preform a deeper reading.
>>
>>17073593
can you do >>17073584 next plox, I've never done this type of thing before. I'm eager to have a reason to have faith in the paranormal
>>
>>17073584
You are about to whiteness a non-fatal car accident in which you are not involved.
I can't say how soon but no longer than a week. I can see a recent sudden shift in interest may lead you down the trail into a very successful career.
Now the odd thing is that I cant get a decent reading beyond that however there is a strong feeling of odd(highly strange/paranormal) things happening to family members within your home or maybe a neighbors house.
I cant tell what it is but It doesn't seem to be hostile. It is however emanating a very defensive vibe.
Just be careful, do not play with ouija boards in your home under any circumstances as you might might end up entangled with a very destructive entity entangled with your home or even possibly you or a family member.
I don't think it is a humanoid spirit so do not try to contact it in any way. nothing to be afraid of if you leave it alone though.
>>
>>17073114
Kh
Cheers
>>
>>17073661
Oh and male
>>
>>17073114
GK
22 - 11/07/1993
M
>>
>>17073652
holy fuck this sounds 100% accurate.
I've been moving from apartment to apartment recently, and in my last apartment, weird stuff happened, paranormal stuff, that and the place had a heebiy jeebie vibe that brought back some child hood memories, like old nightmares. the weird feeling has stuck since.
on the whole shift in interest thing, I have very recently become obsessed with astrophysics.
Also, I have a family member who's bro was straight up possessed and started to write in Latin on the walls one time in his old place.
is there a possible link there?
thanks for the reading
>>
BL
M
Im holding my cellphone samsung galaxy ace
>im from previous thread but didnt get a read
Thanks
>>
>>17073593
Thanks for waiting.
I'm uncertain of what the nature the frustration is about. Although it is absolved by yourself as you realize something that involves you moving houses. This process completely resolves the issue entirely. It may not actually be moving to a new home the solves the problem that might just be a result of solving it. Like i said the realization takes place outside, close your current home. As for how long? I'm not sure but no longer than 2 weeks away.
>>
S and R

October 8th 1993

Nothing inorganic's important.
>>
>>17073698
Sorry but that reading isn't even 0.1% correct
>>
D and S
01/19/1994
Male
>>
>>17073682
I'm getting an extremely dark feeling from what you are telling me.
This is making much more sense to me now. don't be alarmed by any of this.
However I believe in your childhood about 5-6yrs old you were visited by some form of non-human entity, not to be confused with a shadow person, I have seen what i am talking about myself and it is something to 100% avoid at all costs.
These things are not people, and they are not 'alien' or 'demonic' those terms are very bad already. This form of entity is non-local to any particular point in space, but i can manifest in darkness.
I don't know what it actually is or what it does but it is of the same creed as the thing that once visited me in my childhood and had nightmares about similar things afterwards.
I don't think its sticking around i think its been gone for ages. but your particular family is of interest otherworldly entities. I don't know why. Also how old was your friends brother when he was 'possessed'?

And astrophysics, very nice! that sounds about right to me, stick with that!
>>
>>17073661
Nothing out of the ordinary. I see you buying a new bike soon though. This reading feels oddly empty. go and do something new maybe, it seems your life becoming very mundane.
>>
SH
20/10/1994, 21
Male
>>
PS
28/08/95, 20
M
>>
>>17073669
Another empty reading, maybe its me. I can feel nothing new occurring soon. although it appears you have been through a lot of change recently. maybe not. sorry if this reading is a bit bland i'm just not receiving anything this time. This may mean death but it is highly unlikely as it usually comes through as a very profound vision.
>>
>>17073792
Yeah it seems like it. My life has become study>eat>sleep>repeat. Though something would happen, too bad.
>>
>>17073756
>not to be confused with a shadow person
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
When I was like 5, I lived in an apartment wit ha shadowfigureesque thing that stalked me and my sister. I don't know what for, or if it's still around, but I'm going to be prepping just in case
Do 7.62s dipped in pigs blood work against spoopy shit by any chance? I know they work against goat fuckers.
He was in his late 20s if I recall
and as to why the paranormal take interest in my family, well, my grandparents have told me about relatives who could predict the future through dreams and stuff of the sort. The same thing occurs on both my mom and dad's side of the family, my dad being the most active, I mean the guy dreamt about 9/11 happening the night before it happened, and I predicted a terrorist shooting last summer.
And the astrophysics thing, I felt there were some "plot holes" if you will, that I feel I need to fill when it comes to things like gravity.
sorry if my text is jumbled up, but I'm starting to connect a lot of things together simultaneously and it's frankly exciting
>>
>>17073684
Thanks for your patience :)

You will be going out to a theater performance soon. Either being dragged along by a love interest or family. I am feeling extreme sorrow surrounding this experience. Members of the audience are crying but not because of the performance. When you leave after the performance you meet an old friend who will ask you to catch up with him. This constructively changes your life forever.

This might sound completely stupid but the reading came through as clear as day.
>>
>>17073837
I feel the need to mention that this could all also just be linked to mental illness as it could be paranormal, my family is a bit weird, my dad's side being the weirdest.
>>
>>17073837
I forgot to mention my sister is also a magnet to paranormal shit as well
>>
File: 2015-11-28_11-33-24_191.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_11-33-24_191.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>17073114
DN
Feb 7 1994
Male.

Ive only got this phone with pics of my dearly missed ex.
>>
>>17073837
I've went through quite some time of thinking of the possibly that i could be mentally ill. however my parents remember a lot of things. I have seen unbelievable events take place with large groups of people, I mean so amazing and unreal that when i posted the experiences on x people just think of it as a troll. I deliberately had myself evaluated by a psychologist when a year ago and I am in very good mental health.

A lot of this stuff is real and needs to be dealt with sometimes. Just remember that humans are very spiritually powerful within whatever realm this is. its pretty hard to for something that is not completely manifested in the physical to harm a human, worst most things can do is just give you a good scare.

Hmm this is interesting. Do you remember any of the conversations you had with it? can you describe the size of it? any details is of interest to me. because i experienced something extremely similar. From my personal experience it appears that when these events occur reality is warped and not stable, the term 'high strangeness' is suitable. pre-cognition, visions, paranormal encounters and very peculiar coincidences that have an extremely low portability of occurring all seem to occur simultaneously during such events. You can almost always intuitively tell if an event is 'real deal' or not. so don't think you are mentally ill. although go and get evaluated if you are worried though.

What nationality are you?
You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to btw.
>>
>>17073861
Use an incantation of protection.

This, for example, works pretty well.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/piyadassi/protection.html
>Vipatti patibahaya -sabba sampatti siddhiya
>Sabba dukkha vinasaya — parittam bratha mangalam
>Sabba bhhya vinasaya — parittam bratha mangalam
>Sabba roga vinasaya — parittam bratha mangalam
That from misfortune I may be free
That all good luck should come to me
And also from anguish to be free
Chant "THE PROTECTION" I invite thee.

Also from all fear to be free
Chant "THE PROTECTION" I invite thee.[1]

And also from sickness to be free
Chant "THE PROTECTION" I invite thee..
>>
>>17073878
btw this is not me (op)
i'll leave op in the namefeild for later posts
>>17073861

Also you can try this if you want to, It might help. but i don't think any kind of banishing is in order. you might just be more interested in understanding what is going on for now. maybe fostering psychic abilities and learning more about the nature of the spiritual environment that you and your family is in.
>>
>>17073875
i never had conversations with it, if I did, I can't remember, but I remember my sister said she talked to it. It stood at around 6ft5 maybe, he was tall. And the whole "reality is not stable" thing reminds me of the whole "Berenstein" universe theory a bit, because i remember a lot of weird things afterwards, like the normal stuff, like Darth saying "luke, I am your father" instead of today's version. Some weird shit happened afterwards, I became a quiet kid with the reserve of a spartan.
Nationality: American, I live in TX. German, Irish, English, Dutch, and a tiny amount of native american blood.
>>17073878
thanks
>>
>>17073714
I need a gender to complete a successful reading, and the object's material must be inorganic.
>>
>>17073885
I'll look into this
>>
>>17073842
>This constructively changes your life forever.
Thanks for the read op but this line,is it a good thing or a bad thing? since you felt sorrow surrounding this experience...maybe i should be prepare,else I cant handle the pain.
>>
>>17073891
s and r
10/08/1993
M
>>
>>17073897
Uhhh Its really a feeling kind of, as in the events of that day will shape who you are in a constructive manner permanently. Its extremely difficult to decipher certain feelings and translate them into coherent English. Like they are not felt as emotions but somehow through feeling, these events are communicated to my consciousness where its up to me to do my best to convey an accurate representation using written language. I'm not sure how else to describe what i said above.
>>
>>17073910
last question op,is this old friend male or female? i dont recall having any old female friends,most of them married and have kids anyway.
>>
>>17073922
male 100%
>>
>>17073890
Curious.
Also for some reason girls tend to have stronger paranormal experiences than boys at that age. not always but usually. Has it ever bothered your sister? has she had any trouble with any experiences? how severe are her encounters? does she handle it well?
>>
>>17073875
>>17073756
I thank you for your time, but Im gonna head off to bed, g'night, don't like the skin crawlers bite
>>
>>17073732
I can see a farm, maybe you will be working there, family member owns I think. you won't want to go there but you have to for whatever reason. Also you will get a new phone tomorrow.
>>
>>17073927
thank you op,+1 karma for you.
>>
>>17073777
hmmmm, nothing. I feel nothingness. Deep pain, the loss of a family member or pet who is very sick or that will become very sick and pass away. I can clearly see a pale blue gown that has extreme significance to the person or pet. I have no idea what any of this means.
>>
NS
May 7/94
M.
>>
>>17073785
Another empty reading sorry. Think of it as a good thing that nothing horrible will take place in the near future. although the opposite is sometimes true with empty readings, but only on rare occasions.
>>
B H
10 May 1993
Male
>>
>>17073964
ty bruv
>>
File: t-hanks.jpg (70 KB, 405x348) Image search: [Google]
t-hanks.jpg
70 KB, 405x348
>>17073114
RV
M
>>
>>17073873
Oh dear. Blood, lots of blood. an accident maybe? It feels deliberate, i sense pure rage coming from you or someone you know. I think you or someone you know is going to be brutally stabbed. or possibly you may stab someone in a fit of rage, it might not be a stabbing it might be with a sword or a blunt object but it happens when somebody just snaps and looses the plot in a fit of rage. Maybe under the influence of alcohol or drugs. or maybe it's premeditated. Just take it easy, and avoid people you know that are really weird with short tempers. I don't know if that will actually prevent it from happening though.

Don't be offended by this, however this is 100% what came through immediately upon beginning your reading. I hope am wrong.

I'm only going to be able to do a couple more after this one.
>>
>>17073981
dob 16/04
>>
>>17073985
>I hope im wrong.

Not like any readers ever got it right.

Here though. Read this one. I hope nothing bad happens to her.
DO
7/17/1981
Female.

Please check that shes not harmed.
>>
>>17073985
Whoever preforms this act is highly mentally unstable. It happens indoors, in the living room and the kitchen. The object used to injure the person is some kind of ornament taken off from a wall in a hallway where it opens up into the living room. The event happens during a heated argument with a friend about about an issue that has been unresolved for years. I'm relatively certain it is you who is stabbed or beaten by your friend or acquaintance who asked to come over to settle the issue, or asks to come over and then brings it up. this person completely then looses the plot when you disagree about the issue.
>>
>>17074005
This reading has emotionally overwhelmed me. It is the first time i have ever perceived something like this before. I'm not really sure what to say. I almost didn't post these responses
>>
>>17074005
I don't have friends anymore.
My ex was the last one I had.
Chances anybody's getting into my house is low, but anybody who forcefully enters after I tell them to leave is getting shot though
>>
>>17073997
No she is not involved in this indecent. I can feel good things happening for her, moving forward in life, recently moved or moving soon. A new boyfriend. Her life is pleasant(at least on the surface) and will remain that way for some time.
>>
TN
07/15/1991
A heliotrope gem in the form of a heart I got from my mum
>>
>>17074021
What came through was some who is barely even your friend, literally a really weird motherfucker that you would only ever be friends with because you feel sorry for him. I think he is a neighbor or lives up the road.
>>
ill have a go

TM
Male
>>
>>17074029
I forget to add that I am male, Sorry. Thank you for taking your time to do these by the way
>>
>>17073905
Nothing new happening in the future, Getting new furniture soon though. A red couch and a new desk I believe.
>>
>>17074037
Mm, I have a red couch. Circumstances all point to no. Thanks anyway OP.
>>
>>17073955
Hmmm. odd, very odd. another empty reading. I can see a house and a driveway but that means nothing to me.
>>
>>17073114
CO
10/29/95 Age20
M
>>
File: 1443388169750.jpg (15 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
1443388169750.jpg
15 KB, 214x200
S -s
3 august 1999
>>
>>17074030
Yeah sorry I know nobody like that.
>>
>>17073114
GU
23 years old
male
>>
S s
3 aug 1999
Male
>>
I'm going out to pick up a pizza, will return in 30mins. stick around I will respond to everybody in this thread.
>>
>>17074076
forgot to ad op to name field
>>
ME
Feb. 15, 1997
18 y/o
>>
RS
1/26/82
F
>>
>>17073114
Hoping OP comes through
MI
January 3, 96
M
>>
VT
21 years July
Male
>>
>>17073967
Interesting I think you will be going for a helicopter ride soon, maybe as part of a vocation or something. for some reason it has great significance. And a beloved family member will be returning home also.
>>
CM
F
>>
>>17073981
This reading is also empty except for yugioh cards, lots of yogioh cards. expect yogioh cards. I actually started laughing whilst preforming this reading. I hope i'm not going insane.
>>
>>17074605
Oops, MG not CM
>>
>>17074029
>>17074036
No problems thanks for your patience.

This reading is empty of events but something deeper is coming to light, an unpleasant paranormal experience. are you experiencing anything out of the ordinary in your life? specifically any paranormal events? I get the oddest sensation that something is not right here. Its almost like a gut feeling and I rarely feel that.
>>
SB
M
>>
>>17074035
I can't read you. I don't know why but something is blocking me from reading you. Were you holding your possession and was it made of inorganic material?
>>
LT
Male
06/04/1997
I'm holding a smartphone (iPhone 4s Black). Thanks.
>>
LU
04/25/92
White Samsung s5 in my right
Grey Small handmade Soapstone pipe in my left
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-01-20-26-46.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-01-20-26-46.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>17074635
Male.
>>
Sorry everybody, i'm exhausted and falling asleep, if this thread 404s before i wake up tomorrow I will create a new thread.

Thanks for you're time everyone.
>>
File: fearfactorx-wide-community.jpg (22 KB, 420x227) Image search: [Google]
fearfactorx-wide-community.jpg
22 KB, 420x227
I post in last thread just checked now for new thread. Thanks I am excited.
Bn
AZ
>>
>>17074606
what the fuck are yogioh cards dude
i'm not sure i even live where it's a thing
>>
JO
6/19/96 (19)
F
>>
Chance of you all being gullible retards: 100%
>>
sv
male
18yo
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-18+at+01.23.31).jpg (18 KB, 537x547) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-18+at+01.23.31).jpg
18 KB, 537x547
ih
9/7/1997
male
>>
>>17075131
Just to reiterate my earlier point - this 'op' is not me, Jamie. I don't want to call into question his 'skills' but he hasn't done anything groundbreaking.

I will post tomorrow. Be well.

Jamie
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.