[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orgonite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: orgonics fail.jpg (467 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
orgonics fail.jpg
467 KB, 1536x1536
What does /x/ think about orgonics and so called orgonite? To me it just looks like an "art" piece nothing more or less.
>>
http://other.skepticproject.com/forum/5503/the-anunnaki/

Look into the case of Kelly Pingilley. She was a friend of mine since kindergarten, and then she killed herself at 22 after joining a cult that farmed orgonite.

She needs to be avenged.
>>
It's a silly ass trinket that new-agers like to scam their fellow, even more mentally challenged friends with.
>>
Just the usual hippie bullshit
>>
>>17068906
no dude it like swirls the energies around me and makes me more successful you don't understand
>>
if you believe in vibrations and shit it makes sense, idk
>>
Knew someone who wore one to protect her from negative energies. We used to call it her coil, she didn't like that.

It's nonsense for the gullible.
>>
>>17069043
To add- I'm a healer and feel stuff. These things are crap.
>>
I've briefly studied this phenomenon last year for a bit.

Orgone is simply another name for Vril, Aether, or Jing. It can be generally manipulated, usually from room temperature and humidity. I think it's more prevalent in the atmosphere naturally surrounding places with a lot of sunlight, warmth and moisture. It's effects on humans are overwhelmingly positive, and it's considered the energy surrounding sex; the "life" energy; "life-force"; "quintessence", "celestial fire/ secret fire" etc. It's attached to the element Akasha, physically found in blood (and semen), and having "a lot" of it can improve mental, physical, and spiritual functions.

Other than making your own accumulators, you can just simply buy or make a basic pyramid shape, as it's essentially vortexed within one. I suggest using iron or copper. I did a few experiments with this and it was pretty cool.
>>
>>17069060
Obviously OP trying to sell his shit to people who don't know any better.

If you want to protect yourself from 'negative energies' or improve your own vitality, get enough sleep, eat good food, exercise, relax, all the usual well known stuff. If you're particularly keen, do yoga or tai chi. But don't waste your money on bullshit.
>>
>>17068768
>Hmm. I need a giant pyramid of a particular crystal, gemstone, or stone
>I know, let's throw all of the substitutions for them in resin!
>This is sure to work!

That's not how stone magic works you niggers.
>>
>>17069031
I understand perfectly. All the silly bs about energy/chi/mana whatever bs term you want to use. I, however, also understand that's it's complete bullshit to sell to idiots with little to no mental capacity. It's snake oil for silly fucks.
>>
>>17068768
The picture is a bunch of junk along with copper which has been submerged in acrylic and left to set.
>>
>>17069150
Just like the lottery is a tax for the stupid.
>>
>>17069085
Prove that this pyramid is any less effective than a real thing.
>>
It's a placebo effect to keep people calm, and also an industry for those who don't mind taking advantage of it. Hell, I've considered making some myself, just look up 'chakra obelisk' on google.
>>
>>17069075
wasting money on bullshit keeps the economy going though.
>>
File: ice1.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ice1.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
Orgone energy at work.
One of those items put above the fridge.
Water freezes upwards.
Impossible because of gravity otherwise.
Concentrate orgone energy in it's purest form = Alchemy.
You know which stone I speak of.
>>
It's real and vital for any real alchemical experiment to work. But there is more efficient technique to harness it than that.
>>
File: php_B1xv_ZN.jpg (187 KB, 778x581) Image search: [Google]
php_B1xv_ZN.jpg
187 KB, 778x581
>>17071149
Yeah, I know.
I've done it.
>>
>>17071154
Congratulations brah
>>
>>17071156
Pelican is superior.
>>
>>17071163
Just dropping a different method. I've personally used a burning candle and two superimposed vessels to attract it. It's dope.
>>
>>17071174
Yes but if you want it in concentrated amounts, enough to be able to transmute metals, the small amount of energy you get from these tools will not suffice.
>>
>>17071176
It does suffice. That's how the author of "Hermes Trismegistus the old true and natural path" attracted it and it does work. However there is a way to attract it just by using a hermetically sealed vessel that's touching a sword and it will fill by itself. It's a true miracle.
>>
>>17071182
>Prince of The Most High

You'd have to concentrate it first by philosophical sublimation, mind you.
>>
>>17071182
You successfully transmuted metals?
I think not. Merely attracting it, is not enough.
>>
>>17071190
>Merely attracting it, is not enough.

No shit. I have observed the black the white and the red. I will tell you that much.
>>
>>17071198
Haha, how long did it take? Anyone can say they did that mate.
>>
File: CLASSIC KIT-300_tcm18-155693.jpg (31 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
CLASSIC KIT-300_tcm18-155693.jpg
31 KB, 300x232
>>17071199
Alchemist have done it before you, many alchemists have done it in this age and many will do it after you. You seem to have trouble coping with this fact and reveling in your belief than you hold a monopoly on orgone. It's been nice talking to you.
>>
File: zeusisafaggot.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zeusisafaggot.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17071206
That's kind of sad, putting me down in that nice way and assuming things, because I question. Pathetic, but yes, nice chatting.
>>
>>17068768
I also see it as an art piece. And they are pretty easy to make honestly, so you can make postings on Etsy with those because dumb new agey hipsters (and also people who are just interested in crystals, in general, not necessarily for new agey shit) would pay good money for that shit.
>>
File: 1417591805846.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1417591805846.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>when these roleplaying fgts think that alchemy is literally the proccess of transmuting metals

>being this uninitiated/unenlightened

>back to the drawing boards for you two
>>
>>17071387
>thinks alchemy takes place only in the spiritual realm
>Not knowing the BASIC maxim of Hermeticism 'As Above, so Bellow'

Back to square 0 for you.
>>
File: lel.jpg (167 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
167 KB, 500x749
>>17071396

>quoting quotes he doesn't understand.
>>
File: B8N6QCKCIAAf7Qf.jpg (21 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
B8N6QCKCIAAf7Qf.jpg
21 KB, 298x279
>>17071407
>projecting
>>
File: 1.jpg (63 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63 KB, 400x500
>>17071412
>>
sounds like a load of hooey.
>>
>>17068768
I love that this exists
>>
File: 2h34egk.jpg (577 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2h34egk.jpg
577 KB, 1600x1200
>>17071144
Another pic of an ice test. The piece on the right was frozen with orgonite while the left one wasn't. The person that did this said the right piece melted much slower than the left piece. I remember I tried the ice test years ago and I would always get a vortex effect with the surrounding ice being very clear. The ice that formed without orgonite would turn out cloudy with no vortex in the center.
>>
File: 2005.08_2jardins.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2005.08_2jardins.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
Some plant experiments. Before anyone goes crying "snake oil" remember that orgonite is really simple to make yourself.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bargainorgonite.com%2F%3Fpage_id%3D566%26lang%3Dde
>>
orgonite ice tests show off a certain effect, but it's usually cargo cult stuff built by amateurs. without magnets they are nearly useless.

the pyramids in egypt are built around those principles as are most tetragonal pyramids, but a lot of people selling orgonite do so with the intention to scam new agers so ymmv.

also, the ancients built giant monuments around ley lines and other sacred places on the earth then aligned them with the stars and the cosmic grid. dropping 6 tower busters in a hexagonal shape around your house/apartment is not going to have the same effects.
>>
>>17071583
So I could make this with by layering wood and metal alternately?
>>
>>17071215
Yea, I wrongly assumed that you've actually done any of this.
>>
orgone accumulators sound interesting. as in the kind that are a chamber you sit in. i don't think wilhelm reich ever mentioned anything about orgonite.
>>
>>17071144
this literally happens to ice cubes in my freezer all the time and i don't have shit to do with orgone. i've come to the conclusion it's because i put in slightly warm water and the steam starts to freeze as the water molecules are rising in the air. you can't possibly be this stupid. oh wait, you're the guy with the psychotic infographics. yes, you can be that stupid.
>>
Put a zapper on your face.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.