[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadow creatures, multiverse, and dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 5v3pky.jpg (14 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
5v3pky.jpg
14 KB, 400x247
So I've got kind of a weird question, wouldn't know where else to talk about it but the SO keep a trying to be a memester and calls me an edgelord when I talk about it.

About once a month I have a dream about being a hero of some caliber. It's really cool and tons of fun because I get total control. Some times I'm a hero soldier like the videogames, some times I'm a child fighting prodigy, some times I cure cancer and others I'm just a straight up superman.

It's all gravy until I go through a blue door with a black frame.and it's always the same door just in different places. One time it'll be the door to a bank, the next the door to my bathroom, and then I'm in a white room, and the door vanishes behind me. Then it all goes wrong.

I lose control, the dream goes auto pilot. The a black mass forms in the middle of the room. Some times I fight it, talk to it, mostly though I give in to the fear it causes and collapse. It eventually grabs me in all scenarios and rips out my heart, which is yellow. It doesn't talk, it just stares at me and shows me the heart until I die (wake up)

Its been happening since I was six, I'm 23 now. And no one's had any real explanation.

I should note a few things. I'm a complete loser in real life. Not cringeworthy but I work 9-5 retail, don't do any voodoo or worship shit, or anything. And I certainly never saved anything besides a vase one time.

But it makes me wonder weird shit like am I seeing myself hunted across alternate realities? Am I realizing through dream how lame I really am? Are the shadow beings subconsciously crushing a dormant desire and ability to make a change?

Or is my wife right and I'm just being a weeb edgelord?

All input welcome
Pic related, roughly what the shadows look like, it changes some times
>>
Self bump

Come on, I could actually use a little guidance
>>
I posted in another thread about my problem with shadow people already but from what I know they are heavily centered around dreams, fear of unknown and strange beings. As for your dreams, I doubt it's an open pathway for let's say, a different realiTy because dreams are just dreams.
You've remembered parts of it and that's why you are able to steer the plot somewhat to change what happens. Perhaps something happened to you at work or whatever and you feel down, different emotions can change dreams.
As for the problem with reoccurring dreams, I have a couple of the same dreams every now and again since I was little but happens at least once or twice a year, perhaps your dreams are also a memory of the past that's why you don't forget it because it was so vivid
>>
>>17068770
They're your dreams, the only one really qualified to tell you what they mean is you yourself. We can't tell you what things mean, just what they might mean. There are few (if any) universal symbols or motifs.

I suggest you try to figure out if the blue door is a real thing. Think about all the buildings from your childhood: the house you lived in, those of neighbors and relatives, of your school, of any businesses in your home town. If you find the real door, it may provide some information. You might have to physically go to those locations.
>>
In my personal experience with shadow people they tend to be reflections of ourselves that we suppress in one way or another. It is possible that there is a part of yourself that is very frustrated with you. I'm not going to comment much about what the heroic context of your dream suggests because shadow people show up sometimes randomly. When you are in a lucid dream they ominously appear out of nowhere as people that you can choose to confront. Confronting a shadow person works best when you completely embrace the shadow and follow wherever it takes you without averting your eyes. It should be treated like a guide and less like a monster. It is usually very dramatic and more often than not you will wake up before everything is revealed to you if this is new to you. The truth is terrifying. I used to be very intimately familiar with the supernatural and very much self taught in the ways of true nirvana. I didn't read a single book on the subject, I just felt it out for many years with devoting myself to higher consciousness meditation. I don't delve in it anymore because it became spiritually over-stimulating and it literally demands for detaching from humanity. Despite this I think everyone should experiment with shadow people and meditation because there is a great deal to be learned. Just take your time and don't force anything, the right time should naturally come to you. Good luck.
>>
the true is we have no clue what they are or what they do. as far as we know it could be hundreds of different types of shadow creatures. From my experience most seemed to me more scared of me than I am of them. I've seen them sometimes a small child and the last one I've seen was less than a week ago.I've heard reports for they have attacked and tried to do physical harm, but have not experienced it myself. You want some advice and recommendation "don't screw with the." only people of heard that have been hurt by them were ones that try to contact them were screwed around with them. Do not invade the space. They don't like to be observed but as long as you don't approach them they don't do nothing to you. if you go about ticking one off, good luck.
>>
File: 1299578039935.jpg (97 KB, 750x783) Image search: [Google]
1299578039935.jpg
97 KB, 750x783
Bumping for good thread thanks OP your sincerity is felt
>>
>>17068649 To go along with what the guy after me had to say. It kind of depends on what you would define as harm. Sometimes what you confront is also something you invite into your life. Sometimes what you get is something that fucks with you in many different and creative ways. It can interfere with your life and that is also part of the reason why I stopped. I got a full time job and had school and you risk deconstructing your life to rock bottom but you get rebuilt as a much better person in the process. If you have a lot on the line and aren't ready to part with some of the material things that used to bring you so much joy then by all means don't mess with it (this was my case). But what you get in return is truly eye opening Nirvana.
>>
>>17068649
Your own mind called you a coward. It's some part of you saying that you won't act unless you have the absolute upper hand. This never happens in life there are always unknowns, find the courage to act and fallow your dreams or keep having this dream.
>>
File: ae9.jpg (32 KB, 480x482) Image search: [Google]
ae9.jpg
32 KB, 480x482
>>17068649
You should be able to make these bitches disappear by giving no fucks about what they do and getting over your fears. Pic related.

I personally don't think they're here to teach us or a projection of ourselves, but more like good low level parasites you can learn to overcome.

You said you were a total loser in real life so maybe those emotions attract them. They feed from them. Note how when they appear they cause fear or anxiety and become empowered by them.

They get into your dreams and may fuck your life up a bit (little to no influence) but especially they will fuck you up in your sleep. Beat them and also man up IRL. If you feel like a loser change that and no matter how many times you lose try again. You'll eventually do something right even if it takes a decade or two. We all gonna make it brah
>>
>>17075923
>good low level parasites
Disregard that "good".
Once you realise they won't be interested in you if you engulf yourself in positive emotions or even laugh it will all be ok.
>>
>>17068649
>Am I realizing through dream how lame I really am?

This sounds to me like your subconscious is trying to show you something serious. I'd suggest taking a good chunk of time - like 4 hours or so - to sit down away from everyone else with a notepad and pen (non-erasable) and brainstorm what you really want out of your life. Write down anything that comes to mind, even if it seems ridiculous or impossible, write every idea down. Don't critique it until afterwards, just GO. Figure out what impact you actually want to have, or how you actually want to spend your years. Be wary of external suggestions that have crept in, it's easy to think these are what you want. Put your heart on the page and don't stop until it's all there.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 999x1244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 999x1244
I had a trip like this on LSD once, the night I found God and learned to accept Jesus.

Basically I felt a monent of perfect harmony in the universe before some awesome proved to me its presence in all things in the world. Then it changed when the being switched to one I believe of malevolent nature (or perhaps it was the same, but did what it did next to test me and forcefully put me on the right path)

It told me I was going to be a hero for everyone because I was Jesus. It said the end of the world was upon us but I need not worry because I was Jesus and did not have to suffer one bit. I was weak in the word so I believed it.

It must have been malevolent for it to deceive me like that. It said I would become a rockstar and that I had to contact Aziz Ansari and always hold out my left pinky at all costs.

Then it showed me satan and told me to cast him out with my left pinky, and I think I only invited him in. Later I saw a face that showed me all the sins I was guilty of and it showed me hell. I believe I may have literally descended into hell then, and it was the most frightening and disturbing thing I have ever experienced. It gave me nightmares and I was too scared to breathe for a couple weeks.
>>
>>17075966
awesome being*
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 590x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 590x405
>>17075966
>>17068649
THE POINT IS OP that I believe it may be a sign that you will be destroyed by the dark one perhaps because of your pride (Secret hero complex?)

You know what I suggest and perhaps you know what to do

Banish this little fuck from your life
>>
File: image.jpg (879 KB, 1121x1993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879 KB, 1121x1993
>>17075974
>>17075966
ALSO I've meant to say I've been having similar dreams, except in mine the world is ending and I am sentenced before God to eternal torment in a pool of lava.

Last time it said specifically it was for my sense of entitlement
>>
I had a weird fucking nightmare last night, and it still creeps me out.
I'm a 19-year old third-year high school student.
I was completely in control during the dream.
In the dream, it was a seemingly ordinary schoolday, except suddenly the lights just went out in the room, and everyone in the classroom disappeared except my best friend from class.
There was some weird fucking creature in the classroom, a tall black figure with a weird face that had two darkened eyeholes, I looked at it in horror and then my friend screamed. I looked back at him.
His fucking face was melting.
The skin from his face was gone, he was screaming in agony, begging me to kill him.
A gun had appeared in my hand without me even noticing, and I hesitated but pulled the trigger at my friend.
I felt so fucked up in that moment, full of terror.
Dream suddenly fast forwards (again, without me noticing at the time somehow) and this time it really was a normal schoolday but I was fucking rocking in my seat, on the verge of insanity (if not already insane) telling myself "I pulled the trigger", "I shot him" repeatedly, thinking "What if people found out?" "I'm fucked" "I'm so fucked up"
There was probably more to the dream, but I can't remember any more.
It's weird being absolutely broken in a dream and then waking up and being completely fine in the real world.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.