[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ Just wondering if anyone has any examples of what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Hello /x/

Just wondering if anyone has any examples of what would be called a 'Black Brother' by Aleister Crowley? There are self titled Black Brothers like Frater Nigris, but I'm after people who are maybe famous and have those qualities. Many thanks.
>>
A. O. Spare.
>>
File: black-ryno.jpg (91 KB, 520x319) Image search: [Google]
black-ryno.jpg
91 KB, 520x319
>>17067604

Ay
>>
>>17067604
Upon crossing the Abyss, one looses ones ego or is consumed by it. Those who are consumed by it become the Black Brothers. They are akin to cultists who deny Babalon their blood and thus are the evil ones. I believe this is the reason why many people go bad when they take the Oath of the Abyss before they are ready.
>>
He was not a black brother from my knowledge.
Love is the law.
>>17067777
checked
>>
File: deweyfuckyou.jpg (10 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
deweyfuckyou.jpg
10 KB, 197x256
>>17067846
>They are akin to cultists who deny Babalon their blood

>Denying someone your blood in sacrifice
>evil

Holy fuck I really hope your just role playing.
>>
>>17067889
Read the Vision and the Voice. It's metaphorical. Spiritual knowledge to give one wisdom.

To better help you, it's just a prank bro.
>>
File: 1371066785368.gif (714 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
1371066785368.gif
714 KB, 250x165
>>17067777
Jesus Quads Checked!
>>
File: Black_brother.jpg (201 KB, 783x669) Image search: [Google]
Black_brother.jpg
201 KB, 783x669
>>17067604
>>
Let my servants be few & secret: they shall rule the many & the known.
>>
Interesting stuff. Would it be possible for a true black brother to return from the abyss and start his spiritual journey once again?
>>
i just had a thought on this today. what if nihilism, daath ( the abyss to be crossed ), and the sige ( " silence " in gnosticism, usually equated with binah in qabalah ) are actually all degrees of or different names of the same perfecting process of crossing the abyss?
not just shedding ego in the sense of sense of self but shedding all world views and opinions at once, steping truly into the mindset of nihilism ( admitting nothing has inherent purpose and that there is no one true path ), and from that crystal clear void of pure detachment move beyond to find your own purpose without predisposition ( your true will ).
the black brotherhood are the ones who got lost in the abyss from only making it halfway, or those who follow the same philosophy of nihilistic or highly ego driven and self centred ( rather than self oriented and perfecting ) magick.
its a fine line as to who truly does or doesnt fall under this label.
the first part is my own hypothesis as to part of why. the rest is pretty much his own description, minus the symbolism
>>
>>17067867

Crowley said he was.
>>
black brothers,
white devils.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.