[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most plausible occult explanation for supernatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1449445664436.jpg (690 KB, 878x1383) Image search: [Google]
1449445664436.jpg
690 KB, 878x1383
What's the most plausible occult explanation for supernatural phenomena other than disbelief and skepticism, /x/?

ghosts, demons, aliums, et cetera.
>>
ghosts, demons and aliums are all different kinds of spirits.
>>
>>17067484
Is this a rhetorical question?
> occult explanation
The explanation is occult, ie hidden. There is a realm which is not seen by current science.

What exactly are you asking, OP?
>>
>>17067484
If you fallow a multi-universe theory, then these things are seen when two or more universes bump into one another.
>>
>>17067484
God made this universe very complex with a materialistic foundations, there are mainly angels with ranks that keep the balance and govern the forces.
But because of the fallen status the universe has now it's full of demons, they produce the supernatural phenomena.
>>
Free range thoughtforms
>>
>>17067969
I tend to lean more towards this
>>
>>17068106
It makes no sense tho it's just fantasy.
It's a shame of theory even for the wildest speculations.
Niggers on crack can come with better stories.
>>
>>17067484
Just different pockets of energy. Haunted houses are nothing but a n environment soaking up the power of intention. Bad stuff happens at a house? The intent of the people doing the bad things is actually just built up wave lengths of intention. So that intention will act how it was programmed to act. Kinda like a psyball. But more saturated. That when we do die we are collected in a mass conscious. Demons are just manifestations of man kinds sins, they manifest certain energy's. And thus portray them. I'm not saying that they don't exist. Just not how we think about them.
>>
>>17067484
>how is this real
>don't tell me how it isn't real
Disbelief and skepticism have their place. This board is full of people that are either one extreme or the other... I wish I could find a nice place that isn't so fucktarded.
>>
>>17068196
Or it could be that the floors and ceilings build up opposite electrical charges over decades or centuries, which are proven to make us hallucinate.

But that would be a relatively mundane explanation, and people who support these theories are looking for more so who would care. Sad that things like this might actually be explained (would still be cool) but schitzo faggots make it impossible to study legitimately.
>>
The Anunna are those from Heaven to Earth Come. The Igigi are their Military and the Anunnaki were their Royalty.

The technology was so far above our Understanding we didnt have a frame of reference to describe it. So to us they had Supernatural Powers, and we called them gods.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Demons are named after Anunna / Igigi from Mesopotamia.
>>
>>17068118
The math backs up the multiverse theory of reality.
>>
>>17067484

One part psychedelics, one part psychology.
>>
>>17067484

Multi-dimensional reality.
>>
>>17068069
I hate your kind
>>
>>17067484
That's a dumb question and you can only ask it because you know so little. Babies crawl before they walk because their muscles are weak and unconditioned.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.