[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I held a commune with Thoth. This was my first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: runnnnn.png (19 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
runnnnn.png
19 KB, 320x176
Last night I held a commune with Thoth.

This was my first time communicating with a true ancient; and the results...I found startling.

He left me with some words I was asked to record.

burned amulet out look record egypt point village olivia coming something

In my dreams I was holding the capstone...being guided toward the sphynx.
I felt something vibrating, under the earth, there was this ringing, this beautiful ringing in my mind homing in on a spot on the ground much like a metal detector.

It was an odd experience; I genuinely believe there is our salvation buried under the rotten husks of the old grid.

Any other astral vagabonds have experiences similar?

I must thank Thoth for a very informative and lucid experience.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17066396
I Too am very familiar with the ancient roll playing gods
>>
>>17066402

Learn how to spell role playing before you accuse someone of it.

Think im joking?

Bust out a random word generator program or a good old fashioned ouija board; ask NICELY for a communion with THOTH.

Watch as your pre-conceptions literally melt before your eyes.
>>
>>17066402
Look at the words I was asked to record while verbally speaking the nam
>>
>>17066413
Okay nothing happened...
>>
>>17066415
OP pls
>>
>Thoth
That guy's a total dick
>>
File: ^1.jpg (22 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
^1.jpg
22 KB, 224x225
>>17066396
You have progressed far, unawakened one. Yet you still have not deciphered that you should just go larp instead of Shitposting on /x/
>>
is something one of the words or did you forget one word? what a cryptic message
>>
>>17068779
That's so the bullshit blends easier.
>>
how did you communicated?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.