[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awful Dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446597561062.jpg (437 KB, 827x1052) Image search: [Google]
1446597561062.jpg
437 KB, 827x1052
I just woke up from one of the worst dreams ive ever experienced, i couldnt draw the line between when i fell asleep and when i was dreaming because it was so vivid, but i remember that before i woke up i was staring at my tv, which i had LOTR playing on while i was awake and then i started feeling what i assume its like to die of tetanus, it was like some force was trying to hold me against my bed, and i remember leaving my body, and seeing myself struggling with my arms pushing away at an invisible force and my jaw wildly distorted as i tried to scream for help but no sound could come out, the last thing i remember was turing my head to the side and seeing myself in the mirror across from my bed then waking up and writing this. Was this just partial sleep paralysis, or could the dream have some meaning? pls help
>>
>>17066281
u you could be deeply stoned and u was never asleep to begin with that or your still dreaming wake up
>>
>>17066281
It's sleep paralysis... Not partial SP as there is no such thing is is just sleep paralysis nothing paranormal and it means nothing
>>
>>17066281
Lucid dreaming more like it
>>
>>17066298
Thanks, i figured but ive never really been interested in SP so i wasnt famiiar with the experience
>>
>>17066300
It is not as fun as the wannabes on x make it out to be
>>
>>17066281
u may have been between concs and subconcs and your mind interpretted your mouth and body not moving because you wer partly aware of your actual paralysis that u have when u sleep

....dunno
>>
>>17066281
sounds like you had a natural DMT release.
>>
>>17066361
Is there any cause for this to happen?
>>
>>17066371
well from what iv read about it, natural releases happen when you sleep, it could be what we think of as dreaming, so maybe a build up of the chemical in your system. happens more often than society admits. apparently you can do it just by breathing. http://youtu.be/S0meWkcH8Ow
>>
File: 82b.jpg (33 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
82b.jpg
33 KB, 449x449
>>17066388
thanks, that sounds pretty cool
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.