[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is an indigo Child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1430435790068.jpg (787 KB, 2040x1251) Image search: [Google]
1430435790068.jpg
787 KB, 2040x1251
What is an indigo Child?
>>
>>17065586
It's when god makes a little mistake.
>>
A fancy way of calling someone retarded?
>>
your post proves that environments can create degeneracy too
>>
Try Google's search engine.
>>
"The interpretations of these beliefs range from their being the next stage in human evolution, in some cases possessing paranormal abilities such as telepathy, to the belief that they are more empathetic and creative than their peers"
>>
>>17065586
Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept, are children who are believed to possess special, unusual, and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities. The idea is based on concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe and further developed by Jan Tober and Lee Carroll.
>>
>>17065586
The contemporary Indigo Children hybridization program is run by the Emerald Order Oraphim-Turaneusiam- the original Elder Human Race who seeded humans here 550 million years ago, and who vowed to assist us in reaching our 12-strand DNA potential on earth and not 10-strand, that is the Anunnaki and Drakonian DNA signature, HUMAN is 12-strand.

The Indigo Children are all incarnations of the Oraphim (there a 3 different types of Indigo’s), and they are incarnating now to help stimulate the general human gene code into a higher level of activation via reaching critical mass within the race morphogenetic field (scalar-template for matter manifestation). This hybridization with the original Human gene lines is being orchestrated to help humanity activate dormant DNA so the race can have a better chance of averting physical and genetic damage during the 2000-2017 Stellar Activations Cycle. (Changes in the Solar Light spectra that will occur in this period pose harm to the earth-human races because of present mutations in the general gene code that were passed on from ancient intrusion by the Sirian Anunnaki).

All Indigos are born with the 6th DNA strand activated - the DNA still appears as a “double helix, but there are additional encodings operational within the Sub-strand Matrices), which allowed for open memory of other space-time identity aspects.
>>
>>17065586
"I’ll add something about Indigo children so that you can all understand this super DNA. Children born throughout the history of humanity to raise the frequency of the planet and human consciousness which are having more than two strands of active DNA are called Indigo children, Rainbow children, Crystal children. There are three or four names. Please understand. Throughout history, the kids that are born and are taking birth, something extraordinary is in them. Science is now clearly proving that more than two strands of DNA are active in them. They are called Indigo kids and throughout the history, there are references that Indigo kids were there.

The core of the DNA imprint is built on a 12 strand structure which says human form was designed to embody 12 dimensions of conscious awareness. I always used to talk of the 11 dimensions. The 12th is the Shiva state; the Nithyananda state or fully awakened Shiva consciousness.

Please understand. These are the shastra pramanas, meaning the eternal truths, revealed by modern day rishis. Then I’ll add my understanding of these 12 stands, human body, and two stands being active, more than two strands being active in kids, and how it happens.

(Scientific Researches)

The following is from scientist and researcher, Cheryl Cokshialansa(spelling?):
'The junk DNA is the dormant DNA. Activation is a tremendous gift to accelerate the spiritual awakening of collective consciousness on the planet.'

'A person with two strands of DNA with only one active is like a computer with access to only 16 MB RAM memory and can run only a few programs. Once the DNA is activated, it is like getting internet connection. It can access anything by intent and intuition.'

Please understand. These are not my words. These are the collection from different researches and discoveries.

'The dormant DNA activation level controls your frequency.
>>
Some silly bullshit about them being part ayy lmaos or other silly bullshit about them the next evolutionary step or maybe it's the other of them being genetic fuckups that their parents can't come to terms with, so they label them as being special and better, while still being the genetic fuckups they are. It's just New-Age mommies and daddies trying to figure out why their kid is mentally challenged by saying they're special, while forgetting all the drugs they've done that's fucked their minds and bodies. It's literally autism.
>>
>>17065703
>being this mad you are normal
>>
>>17065685
So what am I supposed to do if I stuck at 10 strand and have had certain manipulations passed through reptilian and annunaki contact?
>>
>>17065586
Basically when a hippy new age mom raises a spoiled child incapable of learning or following instruction she seeks out someone to tell her it's not her fault. No Mrs. Dumbass, your kid's not spoiled, they're willful, no they're not stupid, they just have a "superior" method of learning. In this manner dumb bimbos are convinced that not only are they not failures as parents, their kid is actually better than everyone else' because they're "indigo children," who are on a different wavelength or have alien DNA or whatever.
>>
>>17065685
I see it completely - yet I have more questions.
>>
>>17065895
I can definitely see what your saying. and I'm sure that there are situations as you described.

At the same time we have to acknowledge the fact that kids who display characteristics like, a deep desire to improve the world and are in tune with 4 dimensional phenomenon "coincidence".. all while being completely functional and contributive to community are indigo children.

Thats what Im getting. Correct me if Im missing something
>>
>>17065614
what's that?
>>
>>17065586
Autistic faggot
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.