[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never really talked to anyone about this, but I want to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: spook.png (737 KB, 1132x762) Image search: [Google]
spook.png
737 KB, 1132x762
I never really talked to anyone about this, but I want to see if any of you noticed this. A man named Jim Murray claimed in early November that he reinvented many inventions that Tesla created, and that he'd publish his findings in a book. Well soon after this went public, all articles about it indexed in Google's search engine were removed and replaced with Jim Murray's Whiskey bible (for three pages). This has happened numerous times, but this is the first time it was explicit to me.
>>
I'm honestly not surprised.

When Tesla died, the government ransacked his place and took a lot of his stuff.

I would bet that Tesla did actually discover a way to harness mass free energy. I also wouldn't be surprised if this technology suddenly got rediscovered after the world's oil supply has been milked for all its worth.
>>
>>17065205
Yeah, but this is fucked up and I can't live my day to day life thinking about these kind of things, knowing I can't do anything about it.
>>
More big brother proof.
>>
>>17065209
Yeah, I know the feeling. It's fucked up, man.
>>
>>17065222
How do you cope with it?
>>
>>17065233

Not him, but I just tell myself that there's nothing I can do about it. If there is an afterlife, I'm certain that these people won't be going there.
>>
Just forget Google. Duckduckgo.com is your friend.
>>
Tesla was a very awesome man.

The way he was treated by those capitalists makes me sick.
>>
>>17065244
That fucking sucks
>>
Hi there. Paid shill for the Illuminati, NWO, 4th Dimension Shape Shifting Lizard Club and Charmin here. Harnessing electricity from the air using your so called Tesla Tulpa magic is not sustainable. You need the cool fresh energy provided by oil. Tesla was a pigeon loving hack who hated capitalism and couldn't even beat Thomas Edison at arm wrestling. He hated the dirty Chinese and only used one ply toilet paper. Is this the kind of man you want to trust to provide all of your delicious electronic needs? I didn't think so. You want the smooth taste of Illuminati Electricity™. With Illuminati Electricity™ you'll be exposing underhanded schemes to take all your freedoms on your favorite internet web sites until you can't type any more. Good luck friends and remember, Illuminati Electricity™ goes down smooth.
>>
I have to ask - Conservation of energy.

How can you use electricity from the air without reducing the worlds magnetic field a little bit? If we had 7 billion people worth of electricity being harnessed, how much would that reduce our magnetic shield? Would we start stripping the atmosphere off a lot faster without it being full strength? ie. Solar wind.

Honest question.
>>
>>17065255
#FeelTheBern

Faggot
>>
>>17065283
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17065279
Holy shit, the first scientific rebuttal to the air-like/ magnetic field possibility for moving electricity. Thanks for pointing that out; you are entirely correct for the same reason as stated in your given example of solar winds.
>>
http://www.healing4happiness.com/2015/11/15/teslas-secret-to-amplifying-power/

Here is the link if you wondered
>>
Let me google that for you
Jim Murray electricity or energy both work
>>
>>17065267
1/10 Would not read again.
>>
>>17065178

ITT /x/ falls for yet another perpetual motion machine
>>
>>17065287
/pol/ has been hijacked by trumpfags.
>>
>>17065279
We lose energy into space as we produce such fields while rotating so again unless we can make the case we would be slowing down the rotation of the earth we are simply syphoning off the escaped energy form our own planet

that's not to say systems we don't understand are in play and even the energy escaping our planet is some how "important" and should not be disturbed.
>>
>>17065596
O no people are creating consensus on a candidate in the political section of 4chan
>>
Kek>>17066596
>>
>>17065178
Anyone who actually sticks with Leapforce is going to be the sort of person who would eagerly rate his page as spam.
>>
>>17066594
Unless the energy we take is exclusively the energy we'd lose to space, we would be weakening our magnetic shield. Of course this is assuming that so called free electricity that Tesla and proponents are talking about is generated in some way from the earths magnetic field.

Maybe all these "free electricity" ideas are being viciously suppressed because if it became common knowledge HOW to use the magnetic field for free energy, it would kill us pretty damn quickly.

Like it or not, if you redirect some of the magnetic field into a device, that means there is less of it circling the earth and protecting us from cosmic radiation and solar wind. ie. See Mars. How hospitable is that for life?

I don't think EVERYTHING is the fault of big energy companies or the joos...
>>
>>17067891
Tesla's work supposedly harnessed energy in charged particles (charged by solar energy) in the upper atmosphere, not the earths magnetic field. The energy would be solar, but not so clumsy as a solar panel, more like a harnessing of resonance
>>
>>17067891

They are surpressed because there is no financial power to be gained from harnessing an unlimited source of energy, i am skeptical that jim murray has discovered anything even close to telsas level of invention because

a) he hasn't put forward his basic theories on how his invention works, not even the mathematical equations they are based on,

b) Why sell the idea in a book to make money when you could harness it to generate money by selling power back to the grid. if he wanted his ideas known, he'd post them freely across dozens of sites, inc wikileaks and torrents. all he seems to want is someone to fund his writing a book full of unsubstantiated claims.
>>
File: bernie-12-commandments-thumb.jpg (165 KB, 1346x700) Image search: [Google]
bernie-12-commandments-thumb.jpg
165 KB, 1346x700
>>17065283
bernie sanders is the best isnt he?
>>
I seriously hope he just hijacks a satellite and broadcasts all this information all around the globe instead of making us buy a DVD and a book.
Reincarnation of Tesla anyone?
>>
>>17066596
I hope this is a joke.
>>
Pretty sure FBI/CIA/Men in Black have these kinds of situations on lock down.

Private labs like these get raided, and either bribed, silenced, or ridiculed.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.