[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of making my own ritual to ask a spirit for a blessing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Thinking of making my own ritual to ask a spirit for a blessing. Any tips? Candles signil of protection? I'm practicing chaos magic so anything ritualistic to get me in the mood will do.
>>
Bumping for suggestion
>>
>>17064815
I think firstly you must be worthy of a blessing.
>>
make sure that the spirit is JESUS. this is a truth of the spirits anon
>>
File: 888237-prinny_ahem_super.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
888237-prinny_ahem_super.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>17064899
>"worthy"
Don't bring what ever mental gymnastics you do to make yourself feel better then other into the thread please. Just asking for some basic ritual advice.
>>
>>17064906
I know this is not the /x/ of a few years ago after all the raids and roleplay but just looking for some basic ritual advice here.
>>
nobody is worthy of God
>>
If you're practicing free-form chaos magic, you can literally use anything you want. So I would just use whatever you like the most. Find things that speak to you in "that way" and do whatever feels most natural.
>>
>>17064815
Bumping moar
>>
Make it big. Make it grand. Make it your style.

Don't half ass it. Practice self-discipline.

Trust your instincts. There's a part of you that already knows what to do, you just have to listen.

A little rehersal never hurt anyone. You don't want to stutter and stumble through the real thing.

If you're low on ideas, look to the peoples, things, and events that inspire you and draw from them.

And don't bitch out if shit gets weird.
>>
>>17064971
Thanks for the bump man
>>17064937
I get that but I've never done this before want to know how you guys do it. I have a legit magic shop run by and old spanish lady right next door so I can get anything pretty quick.
>>17064972
Yea I feel it from this post I got the idea in my head think I'm gonna follow through shit is gonna get weird as fuck though.
>>
>>17064815
Drink your own piss.
>>
>>17064988
I do whatever feels right for the occasion. If I'm not following something I'll always go by intuition. I use objects that are related to the goals I want to achieve through that particular ritual. Just trust your gut. If you're having trouble, maybe start with an already made ritual and add your own touch to it.
>>
File: 079insekte.jpg (18 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
079insekte.jpg
18 KB, 402x500
>>17064984
I tend to use symbols a lot, both home-made or appropriated. I like to mark specific sites so that when you connect the dots on a map it (at least roughly) forms the core symbol of the ritual, with the ritual site at the center.

I like to write up long litanies that grow steadily more poetic and abstract as the ritual approaches climax.

I often wear costumes and use props. From black robes and daggers to skinny jeans, glittery face paint and electric guitars.

Lighting is essential. Candles are a classic go-to but strobe lights can work, as can anything which produces unique lighting.

Sometimes I'll wait for stormy, mad-scientist weather, or an auspicious date.

I usually do most of my pre-designed rituals at 3 AM, although there's a lot to be said for sunset and sunrise.

If outside or in any environment you're not usually in day-to-day, I try to find something about it to incorporate in my ritual. In more familiar environments, I wil decorate and reorganize in order to change how the place feels.

Mind-altering substances can help and hurt. They're not truly necessary, but a good dose of whatever can really help kick your mind into an ecstatic state, but too much and you'll just be a wreck.
>>
>>17064996
Not that crazy sorry.
>>17065011
Thanks man it's nice to know some /x/philes are still here. I thought this board was lost to roleplayers and tupla shit years ago.
>>
>>17065034
No problem. /x/ is certainly in a state of decay, however people have been practicing occult/esoteric traditions for many years before the internet, so we do not really need it.
>>
>>17065034
I add my own on this...I never believed in this stuff, I made up a ritual one night while super high on and my life is going downhill since then.
be careful and I swear to god I'm not roleplaying
just to be safe, be careful

(I messed up with candle/orgasm stuff just to let you know)
>>
>>17065034
True /x/philes never leave.

There's nowhere else to go.
>>
>>17064815
No spirit will ever help you with something you have the capacity to do yourself. Just a heads up.
>>
>>17064815
You need the four humors and the four elements.>>17064815
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.