[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal Cat Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
File: paracat.jpg (16 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
paracat.jpg
16 KB, 500x375
Nobody even needed to ask. The Egyptians knew it. We all know it. You don't even need to be told. It's as if it's written into the fabric of the universe. Cats are paranormal.

Post your paranormal cat experiences. Have you astral projected with your cat? Did you summon a demonic familiar and it took the shape of a cat for "your" convenience? Are you now or have you ever been a cat? (eg., past lives.)

Also: Neko Eris thread. Because you just know that each of these things is a partial little incarnation of chaos.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 223x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 223x242
>have you ever astral projected with your cat
>>
>>17064396
Why do you think they nap all the time?

They're guarding the underworld.
>>
Goddamn flaky discordians. Never there when you need 'em.
>>
Cats just think they're so fucking awesome.

Also you can teach them to talk. I never believed it until I spent the night at this girl's house and heard her cat walking around at night going "Mom? Hello? Mom?"
>>
>>17065482
Fuck that is complicated. I don't know if I want to believe it or not.

It was just the girl playing a trick on you. Dammit. I don't want to believe it was that simple.

>these feels
>>
>>17065489
The girl was in the room with me. It could have been her mom I guess but why
>>
>>17065496
>but why
I. Don't. Know.

Why is is that I can literally believe anything when it comes to cats?
>>
>>17065508
You can watch tons of videos of talking cats on youtube. This was just particularly creepy since it was in the middle of the night. It came inside through the pet door and I heard it scratching on her mom's door while it was saying that shit.
>>
It could also say "No!"
>>
I have a black cat and it has "teleported" a few times.

My room connects to a stairwell into the third story of the house, blocked by a locked door. I keep my room door closed as well. I had let the black cat in, closed the door, opened the attic and then closed it as well because it's all cold and spooky up there. A few minutes later, a scratching came from the main door and thinking it was another cat opened it to find the black cat.

Needless to say no cat came out of the attic so what the fuck I don't even.

Who was black cat?
>>
>>17065556
>glitch in the matrix

I want to believe you're bullshitting.

Why can I believe this?
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 555x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 555x738
I think they're a little spooky sure
>>
>things I didn't expect to actually spook me
>>
anyone elses cats trying to figure out how to pic thing up with one paw?

my cats been scooping tuna out of can, and eats out of his paw, aswell as dipping his paw in the bowl and sucking on his wet paw to drink. I really need to film it next time i see him eating.
>>
>>17066000
nice trips, i got 003 in another thread, didnt expext to stumble onto who got it.
>>
>>17066022
>aswell as dipping his paw in the bowl and sucking on his wet paw to drink
thats the only way one of my cats would drink, it was so funny, a little quick dip/swipe of his paw in the water and then he would sit there all regal and lick the water off and repeat for awhile. it was like he thought he was so cool he couldn't deign to lower his head to a bowl and sip and get his nose and whiskers wet so he just drank water his own way.
>>
>>17064393
not entirely believing any of the things said in this thread and neither what I'm about to say, but, do you remember that

>witches supposedly used cats a lot
>>
>tfw no supernatural cat gf to invade your dreams as a beautiful cat woman and fuck you softly
>>
>>17067221
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar
>>
>>17065482
yeah, i did it with a swear word using food as motivation. on a down side whenever someone would use that particular word the cat thought it's eating time
>>
>>17066022
I had a pretty stupid pussy cat that really liked carrying around chess pieces that way, only she would drop them if she tried to carry them down the stairs so we thought we had poltergeist for a while until we caught her doing it.
>>
I locked my cat on my brother's room but after a while the damn cat was outside
and this happen twice
TWICE
W
I
C
E
>>
>>17064393
Cats are just assholes.

You feed a cat, he thinks you're his slave
You feed a dog, he thinks you're his master.
>>
>>17065556
I do anon the my little fucker know that when it's dark I can't see him so he fucks with me biting ankles and shit. Couple of time my cat opened its own door that I could swear I closed. He also hears footsteps before me so when he perks up his head and looks at the door I know someone is coming. And on some occasions I feel like he can teleport too but he might just be a ninja
>>
>>17067666
As the mother of three cats I can confirm this. They are assholes. Not sure if they're paranormal but they absolutely, 100% assholes.
>>
>>17067956
>As the mother of 3 cats
>Not sure if literal
>or crazy cat lady
>>
My cat wants to come in. Then it wants to go out.
>>
>>17066022
My cat figured out how to open doors by fiddling with the door knob with her paws. I had to move all the furniture away from doors to rooms I didn't want her in so she couldn't reach the knobs
>>
>>17064393
At my old house I used to see a black and white short haired cat around the corner of my eye and then disappear. My cat is a long hair calico so I know it wasn't her. I asked my mom about it because she believes in the paranormal and I explained everything to her. Apparently before I was born they had a cat there that looked exactly like that but it died.
>>
File: ghost-trick-spoiler.jpg (127 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
ghost-trick-spoiler.jpg
127 KB, 600x682
>>17064393
>>
>>17071172
>>
I have a calico cat who sleeps on my head, and some nights she'll wake up in full attack mode trying to destroy anything in her immediate area. Most of the time that includes my face. She's great except for that, I just chalk it up to her being a bit senile.
>>
>>17064396
Kek
>>
>>17069149
Lol
>>
When I was around 6 years old living in an apartment my mom let in a stray cat that I swear was posessed by the devil.
>Mangy orange cat
>sweet as can be to my mom
>when No one was around but me it would turn evil
>chased me around hissing and trying to claw me
>more than a few times got chased up on top of the couch
>try telling mom about demoncat but to no avail
>one day we all leave to go somewhere, don't remember where
>we have 2 parakeets that are incredibly sweet
>they're locked up in their bird cage
>get home later that day
>green feathers everywhere
>I saw a beak on the ground
>demoncat is lurking around with a full belly
>next thing you know mom gets rid of demoncat

I don't even know how it could have opened the cage. The latch is a good 5 feet off the ground

And another non paranormal story.
I kept hearing weird noises every time I went to take a shower. The noises were loud and sounded like someone was saying "WYA WYA WYA WYA" over and over again. I was convinced a ghost was watching me shower until one day I found out my cat was making those noises from the basement every time she had a hair ball. She hasn't done it in years though
>>17066022
All cats do that
>>
>>17067270
shit has happened to me as well. my cat is still a little kitten... like wtf..
>>
>>17067666
>>17067956
you guys just suck at teaching your cats how to cat.

also nice satan trips
>>
>>17065580
That scary ass woman in the background though
>>
>>17066645
He might not like the smell of the bowl. My cat would do that until I gave him a glass bowl meant for humans. He wanted a people bowl, and the plastic bowl made his lips break out in weird sores. I moved the bowl so he could put his back in a corner and face the room while drinking. I though if I was a cat, I'd feel vulnerable putting my head down to drink with people walking behind me. Just a thought.
>>
>>17069149
Once you have 3 cats, you just go ahead and talk like a crazy cat lady because it's fun.
>>
nekobump
>>
I've seen a lot of cats in my days, but there's this one grey cat I have that I swear is intelligent. I could tell when I looked at her eyes. I don't know how I felt it, but I did. It actually had a pretty big impression on me.
>>
Bump for unexpected content.
>>
File: Favim.com-33885.jpg (55 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-33885.jpg
55 KB, 500x347
>>17065489
You can teach them a few of cat words, they don't necessarily know the specific definition of the words, but they know when to use them. Took some coaching but my cat now says 'out' when she wants out and 'window' when she wants the window open to stare out of. It's god damn adorable.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 600x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 600x531
i was out in my backyard where we buried the family cat many years ago. i was being quiet and spooky, just meditating and i heard tiny little cat steps and the faintest purr come towards me.

some cats are very bad but i like most cats a whole lot. they are mysterious and intelligent in many ways. my friend's cat was such an asshole to me unless i was depressed. then he would purr and flop on my feet and stuff.

when i look at black cats i feel like that's how my soul would appear in its most accurate form. black cats to me have such a weird sense of humor as well. total goobers
>>
File: 1434087003556.png (944 KB, 639x855) Image search: [Google]
1434087003556.png
944 KB, 639x855
>>17064393
Woke up from sleep, cat sitting by my feet. I sit up my cat turns her head to closet door by foot of my bed. The door slowly opens itself. I just sit there in disbelief. Door is now fully open. I hop out of bed and close that shit and move bedside table to block door. And get on with my day. Wasn't sleep paralysis since I was able to move and close my door and I didn't go back to sleep cause fuck that spooky shit.
>>
>>17080602
This is such consistent seventh grade level of writing.
>>
Ok let's talk about the abilities of cats.

Some say that the supernatural absolutely hate cats, because it's beloved that felines have powers or ward off evil spirits. Does this mean having a cat is like having a demon detector?
>>
>>17081029
I heard that dogs, cats & little kids are really in tune with the supernatural side of life. Like how dogs will be fine with most people but will really hate some others.
>>
>>17080602
My cat pretends to hate me unless I'm sick. Then she's assumes her true form: a hot water bottle. Sprain your ankle? She'll curl up next to it. Flu? She'll sit in your lap all day. Headache? Suck it up, pansy. She's going to find a plastic bag and crinkle it until you want to shoot yourself. She's not perfect, but I love her.
>>
I just moved into a new house recently and for the first month I was seeing a shadowy figure out of the corner of my eye. It stopped as soon as I adopted my cat. It's been three months with no sign of that figure.
>>
Cats are very majestic and mysterious. We won't ever be able to understand them.
>>
Not spooky but related
My cat seems very in tune with my emotions, and wants to be near me any time I'm upset and she has always had a calming effect on me, this has happened very consistently over the last 10 years. If I go for a walk she will follow me right beside me anywhere, it's really odd but awesome, I've gone for like 2km walks with her following me

My other cat back at my parents place has seemed to harness harmonics
He can meow at one window or area and make it sound like it comes from another, has a dozen different meows for when he wants different things and I often used to catch him practicing his meowing in the bathroom. He also understands how to open all the doors in the house by himself, unless of course they're locked.

Fucking cats how do they work man
>>
File: 1447003581190.jpg (199 KB, 900x633) Image search: [Google]
1447003581190.jpg
199 KB, 900x633
>>17082148
>She's not perfect, but I love her.
>>
>own a cat
>it pisses all over my mattress on a daily basis
>pisses on my couch
>pisses on the carpet
>pisses on my laundry
>still even pisses in the litter box and makes a huge mess out of it
>this cat consumes less than 12 ounces of water a day
>produces at least a quart of urine
>science can't explain this

I don't own a cat anymore.
>>
I had a cat i named bastet. At the time i knew little about such things as remote viewing and lucid dreams. When it came home looking like it had mange i simply left it outside without any emotion. As i went to nap on the sofa i slipped into that comfortable place between sleeping and wakefulness, and was attacked. I could feel the claws of all four feet dig into my scalp and i sat up suddenly.. only to find the doors and windows locked and the cat still outside.
I took a moment to give closer attention to the cat.
It turned out to be oil from under a car and not actually mange so after a bath she was let in as usual.. with a lesson learned.
>>
File: cat-02.jpg (602 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
cat-02.jpg
602 KB, 2560x1600
It was dark outside... There was no one around and a storm was brewing.
My only companion was my cat, Mr. Whiskers.

I was watching The Walking Dead with my cat and I started petting him. You know, just average cat things.

He started making this noise... A soft vibration... Like the chambers of hell were slowly being pried open... But I did not know at the time.

After ten minutes of petting my feline companion he rolls over and exposes his soft, fluffy belly. Just like a dog, he wants me to rub his belly as a sign of trust.

His fuzzy belly was as snuggly and adorable as you can expect it to be, but better. It was like touching the hair of an angel.

And then it happened. The foul beast played a trick on me, and grabbed my hand with all fours once I laid my hands on him. It was a trap, and it has just been sprung!

I shout in agony as I revoke my hand and retreat behind the couch cushion with my phone.

To this day, I still have Dora the Explorer bandaids on my wounds, as it only happened ten minutes ago. But he was fierce.

Here I sit, telling the story of my encounter with the spawn of Satan himself. I don't have much time. I'm hungry and my mom went grocery shopping.

Mr. Whiskers is circling around my fortress while making innocent meowing noises. But I will not be tricked once more. My world is fading to black, mainly because I have those fancy clap lights and I really want to go to bed now. Those scratches hurt and I'm crying.

Do not trust felines. Do not trust their seemingly innocent ways.
DO NOT PET MISTER WHISKERS BELLY.
>>
>>17082824

yeah, that's beautiful. cats are really empathetic and calming
>>
>>17083076
Wow.

Just... wow.
>>
>>17083091
Oh fuck a cat just meowed outside my door when I posted this.
>>
>sleeping in my student flat
>wake up to purring noise from under a nearby table
>first a bit spooked, but then think it's impossible for an animal to be there
>walk over and try to find the source of the sound
>it stops
>go back to bed
>the purring returns and then slowly fades away
>I feel really at ease and fall asleep
>next day I talk with my mom on the phone
>she tells me our old family cat passed away last night
>>
>>17083163
>>
>>17083048
Damn that's cold. You just decided to leave you cat outside and not check on it in the first place.
>>
Do you guys know what does it mean when cats come from nowhere to your room? (or nearby) It happens to me pretty often.
>>
File: lovecraft and cat.jpg (19 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft and cat.jpg
19 KB, 449x449
>>17083271
They have just returned from the moon's dark side where they go to leap and gambol on the hills and converse with ancient shadows.
>>
File: Cat.jpg (134 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
134 KB, 500x640
>>17082982
>>
>>17083163
a little while after my cat passed away I heard meowing at my door.
>>
>>17083048
You sound like a terrible person.
>>
>>17082824
They open doors when they think you aren't looking! I had a black cat who understood English and could open doors quietly so he didn't wake me up. Very considerate. I know he understood food words in English because he'd meow if he was hungry and meow "yes" or "no" for foods you offered him.

>>17083076
It's always a trap when they want you to pet their bellies. They're displaying their vulnerable parts as a test of your manners. Cats consider it rude to actually touch them there. Other cats would never do it, so they think you're an rude idiot if you do, and they consider it their duty to correct you if you commit a faux pas.
>>
>>17083048

you must have a lot of caring and meaningful friends
>>
when I was young a cat would appear in my closet and I would play with it before my mom kicked it out.
>>
>>17084480
"I know he understood food words in English because he'd meow if he was hungry"
Wow I didn't know this was a power cause I yell when I'm hungry to...and in english
>>
>>17083048
Well..maybe you shouldn't name it after an Egyptian godess...that's kinda what you get
>>
>>17083373
GET LOST. Hahahaha. Death is wonderful.
>>
>>17084480
Most of the time my cat let me rub its belly and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe one in times it would get violent and even start trying to bite me.
>>
>>17067767
>be me cat have cat named misery
>figured out how to open fridge and knock over milk
>had too tape fridge shut

>>17080989
>closet door

>be me
>younger sister has cat named bubba
>older sister has 3 year old daughter
>3 yr old has imaginary friend 'mickey'
>'where does mickey live, favorite niece ?'
>'mickey lives in the closet'
>mfw bubbacat always watched front room closet at my moms house

>>17082824
>very in tune with my emotions
this so much
>>
>>17086196
>be me cat
Cat detected.
>>
File: 1350956895973.jpg (55 KB, 693x835) Image search: [Google]
1350956895973.jpg
55 KB, 693x835
>>17086203
confirmed
>>
One day a black cat sat on the otehr side of my window at night when I looked outside I got scared shitless but at the same time it was cute.
>>
>>17085357
Sorry, I didn't explain it very well. He'd do the standard hungry meow to initiate a yes or no conversation with you about what he wanted to eat. If he only wanted dry food, he'd walk over to the pantry where his food was to save everyone the trouble of asking what he wanted. If he wanted lunch meat, he'd go to the fridge and ask for food. Then we'd list what lunch meats we had and he'd say yes or no. He only ever wanted one or two slices of meat, but he'd definitely indicate what he wanted. If you gave him something else, he'd lick it a little and walk off. I'd shred the meat for him. My mom would cut it up and put it on a paper plate. My brother would drape the meat over his head and make him shake it off.
>>
File: 1342206564718.jpg (17 KB, 271x318) Image search: [Google]
1342206564718.jpg
17 KB, 271x318
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.