[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chip chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: keke.png (677 KB, 1284x753) Image search: [Google]
keke.png
677 KB, 1284x753
so i found out about chip chan some days ago so i decided to do some research.
i found this livestream where there is a woman talking. can anyone confirm that this is chip chan?

http://play.afreeca.com/asdsfs
>>
>>17064281
This takes me back...it could be her, I seem to remember people chatting with her in the past. She's completely batshit insane though.
>>
It that bomb or just stacked bottles?
>>
>>17064281
Same water bottles?
>>
>>17064303
>>17064338

different cam http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4
>>
>>17064348
oi is that a face right of the paper?
>>
>>17064358
yes. she was gone for a while
>>
She has multiple different cameras. She watches them on her computer to make sure that cop that she thinks is after her doesn't sneak up on her. I don't have a screenshot, but an anon posted one before where her laptop screen was showing up on one of the streams and she was watching her own camera feed.
>>
so is she still around or?
>>
>>17064731
she's been around for years, probably years before we even found out about here.
>>
bump, praise Jesus who is Lord of /x/
>>
>>17064794
yeah, but I have been watching for a while, and nothing has happened, and I don't even know if she is sleeping, because the second cam doesn't show for me.
>>
>>17064281
What's the point of this? Last time I clicked this link 2 weeks ago it played those same screens, now I click them again, not remembering about my first time before I clicked on this, and I see this same shit.

Why are you guys even interested in nothing happening? For fuck sake you can't even read the korean characters written on the paper which holds significant meaning in the whole point of this if there's any at all.
>>
>>17064957
Because they think she might get naked or some such. :p
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.