[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please, do not be in denial It is soon even The stage I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: The_Awakening_Of_Apocalypse.jpg (588 KB, 4252x2060) Image search: [Google]
The_Awakening_Of_Apocalypse.jpg
588 KB, 4252x2060
Please, do not be in denial

It is soon even

The stage I will to size, this is a splinter.

I want YOU, to COME with US, yes, you, even you, you are blessed but until the end.
>>
oh fuck off you little shitty incest cabal. Go back to your nuclear infested shithole planet!
>>
You're high and you're not being deep even though you think you are.
>>
>>17064042

Cabel is but the frightened. This is much more frightening, what is coming.

The answers however are all besides you, and you know exactly where they are!
>>
>>17064049
>and you know exactly where they are!
no i don't so you better tell me. if you say the bible, drop dead.
>>
>>17064036
Is this some nibiru RP shit?
>>
>>17064049
>The answers however are all besides you, and you know exactly where they are!
yes i know, but who cares, nothing important to tell people.
>>
>sunglasses.png
>>
>>17064055

Oh they suspend there, as all does, if you want the truth you go the bible with the mind of that being that your are not a child any longer, and you read the scriptures as an adult, and you know what it is because you learned by your own will and you weren't taught by the fear of punishment.

I tell you for sure, you can find the truth in the bible, and all scriptures, and all scientific research. Oh man some good things are coming for certain. Just be with us on the good side. It will count. Love to you good sire.
>>
File: heavens gate away team.jpg (202 KB, 832x1024) Image search: [Google]
heavens gate away team.jpg
202 KB, 832x1024
>>17064036
>pic extremely related
>>
>>17064088

I wouldn't wear that jumper. Would you?
>>
>>17064091
Sure as hell wouldn't wear a jumper. But if I was going all Heaven's Gate, yeah, I'd get the sweater.
>>
>>17064113

Heavens gate from what I remember was the suicide cult. In which case it is very much related. I am not part of the suicide cult, but if I were I still would not wear that jumper. Bide you well good dear.
>>
>>17064036
look into the kingdom of Heaven for the reality of what this is spoofing
>>
>>17064135

Life is not a film as you would like it to be believed.
>>
>>17064140
no, it's not a film, it's an interactive simulation.
>>
>>17064179

That is assent to madness.
>>
>>17064205
Hardly assent. Just recognition thereof. Denying it doesn't make it go away.
>>
>>17064205

As it was, unity overcomes all trials, and all conflict we saw was result of a fracturing of that unity, so those who knew the unity gave mercy to those who did not, and that is how the unity blessed them who knew, and couldn't see those who knew not, those who were not, though blessed, were forgotten.

The fire in any form, to the end by the means of flint, is irreproachable.
>>
>>17064036
>I want YOU, to COME with US, yes, you, even you, you are blessed but until the end.

Everyone is special then? How boring.
>>
And they cry in fear at this,

but again I tell them it is ok, because right now it is not too late, but soon it will be too late; it is why in fact i come at this moment. Evil is coming but so is LORD at an even step and then some.

The universe will be reborn with us in a new state but not with some individuals currently within it. Each soul is but potential, and if potential is not gained t will be cast away; it is the law of the truth related a thousand times before some more will come.
>>
Slight sweetness is kept but not in its actualised form, it is rather that slight sweetness manifests as unconscious material upon material plane, such as we are more enlightened than the lavender and as dull as the dung beetle, our spirit manifest as such depending upon our demand to action by sweetened spirit, so we'd rather spring the essence of lavender than of dung, but then, we ask, with ironic due, what is a lavender without a dung? Then we seem to like dance.
>>
But dance keeps the dance going or it is arhythmic, or unless it is a new dance.

In which case, in this current case, we skip to the wrong beat, for we hate this dance but dance it anyway, and this we as all know.

But a new skip we were promised, if we could fold to this one.

We already have the measurements, but isn't it just a case of awakening everybody.

For we are all good, and quite literally leave no person behind.
>>
File: 22.png (18 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
22.png
18 KB, 800x473
>>17064036

Could you be more vague and open to interpretation...

>>17064259

Go to fuck yourself christfag
>>
>>17064036
Danke. When?
>>
>>17064036
give me your tor link pls.
>>
Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves;

Let me forget about today until tomorrow.
>>
>>17064036
dank rp brother, cant wait for more.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.